Page 68 of 98 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: A320 FMGS B31

25+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS B31

Hi JL, thanks for info, I finally was succesfull with update, but I have still the same problem with CAT III autoland event after update.
    During the test flight around the Wienna, AP disconnect during the flare ad aircraft was climbing again. Using Both AP, landing checklist O.K., full flaps, gear down, approach speed 135, not exceeding max. landing weight, autobrake low.

The second thing,I noticed strange behavior of AP during initial climb, when aircraft accelerates, VS goes to 0 and for short time to the slightly negative values too then suddenly up to about +4500 ft/min. - so aircraft is a little bit swinging. The similarly durning acceleration to 250knots and to 320 knots.
    I hope it is not normal behavior of A32 AP.

Thanks Jiri

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hi all,

It is best to do a full reinstall from B32.3 then update. There was a bug in the updater which has been corrected (first auto update will retrieve the new updater of course).

For those wanting to remove the auto update feature, you can add this line in the starter.ini (from the newer update of tonight):
    Updater=no

Regards,
    JL

300+ Forum Addict

Thank you JL, the update cured the AP problem 100 percent. One of the great things about this software is that you can un-install and re-install in a mere matter of seconds, and no ini files to muck around with. Brilliant !!

Cheers...............Brian W.

25+ Posting Member

Hello JH

So I must also again a very big compliment to you depend, what have you there geschaft.
    I know there are times mash problems, but you must consider the software does not cost anything, and it is increasingly developed.
    I just been annoyed, but it goes on and on.
    Luckily I still have very big help if I do not know how to continue, by Mr. Tomasz Maidan by the company FS cockpit eu. which is also quite fit in terms JeeHell.

PS just great software.

Regards Rigo

10+ Posting Member

Hello everyone! Now using 32.3 (updated in the method described by JL) I'm still having an issue which I have no idea what might be the cause. Could someone please have a look at this video clip and tell me what you think I may be doing wrong (sorry for the shaky hand):
    http://youtu.be/pOy4Vz0G-3U

The altimeter seems to be going backwards, but in climb out. I have positive v/s, etc. Very strange. This is with default FSX weather, no FSUIPC wind smoothing (congrats Omni! ...the only thing I have adjusted is the QNH to match real world. When I leave FSX at 1013 this issue doesn't happen. Can provide more flight details if it helps. Apologies if this turns out to be a very basic solution, probably something I've overlooked.

Thank you all!!
    ~Alan

25+ Posting Member

Hello Alon

have it looked at me very strangely, so I do not put my ONH in FSX one, special to my Effi, but I have for a real cockpit. I put my ONH a way to those airport where I land which he knows when Ground Zero is .. so you can see not only the settings of you special display.

regards rigo

25+ Posting Member

Hi JL,

I performed complete reinstall as you recommended here from B32.3 with updates, but I still cannot get autoland to work. Aircaft is still turning slightly to the right and climbing after the flare begins following AP turning off automatically [why?].
    Do you have any idea?
    Did somebody report the same problem?

Many thanks for help.

Jiri

25+ Posting Member

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalGentleman View Post
    Hello everyone! Now using 32.3 (updated in the method described by JL) I'm still having an issue which I have no idea what might be the cause. Could someone please have a look at this video clip and tell me what you think I may be doing wrong (sorry for the shaky hand):
    http://youtu.be/pOy4Vz0G-3U

The altimeter seems to be going backwards, but in climb out. I have positive v/s, etc. Very strange. This is with default FSX weather, no FSUIPC wind smoothing (congrats Omni! ...the only thing I have adjusted is the QNH to match real world. When I leave FSX at 1013 this issue doesn't happen. Can provide more flight details if it helps. Apologies if this turns out to be a very basic solution, probably something I've overlooked.

Thank you all!!
    ~Alan
    Hi Alan, If I understand well, you are using QNH than does not match the FSX one. I hope you should change the weather settings inside FSX to 1022 or if you use default fair weather, you should se QNH 1013.

Jiri

Hi,

@Alan: check the settings of FSX for units: use the mixed settings: altitude in ft, speed in knots and pressure in mb (default is imperial :ft,kts,inHg).

@Jiri: never had that. What is the actual weight of the aircraft when you land?

JL

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalGentleman View Post
    H
    The altimeter seems to be going backwards, but in climb out. I have positive v/s, etc. Very strange. This is with default FSX weather, no FSUIPC wind smoothing (congrats Omni! ...the only thing I have adjusted is the QNH to match real world. When I leave FSX at 1013 this issue doesn't happen.

Thank you all!!
    ~Alan
    Hi Alan -- looks like you may have to adjust your QNH setting -- FSX weather is inaccurate; so I would suggest using a commercial product like OPUS. You'll get accurate weather, and you will be able to adjust your QNH correctly.

As for the winds setting I adjusted in FSUIPC -- I don't think that had to do anything with it -- I had the same problem and I simply opened FSUIPC and closed it again and it was fine...I think I might have had some double joystick/axis assignments in FSUIPC which I have now deleted.

Seems to work fine now.

I hope they find the MAS aircraft soon (I'm originally from Malaysia myself) -- hope this doesn't turn out to be like another Airfrance 447