10+ Posting Member
    Contribute If you enjoy reading the
    content here, click the below
    image to support MyCockpit site.
    Click Here To Contribute To Our Site

Re: A320 FMGS beta 22

Hello all together,

maybe i can help with the problem "climb too steep"

You have manually to trim your aircraft before takeoff. you have to put the trim to DN2 or DN3 via the keyboard keys Numpad 7 or 1, while flight simulator is the active window. I had this problem with the older version.

And now a question for jeehell.

I have the problem, that sometimes the elevation, the ailerons and the rudder work upside down, when i move the joystick. The problem still being the same, until i restart the software completeley. At this evening this problem came first after reaching climb cruize. for normally this problem came with starting the FMHS software. Do you know why?

2000+ Poster - Never Leaves the Sim

Hello,

For everyone, please try this new version, I included anotehr FS model for FSX, it may help: http://www.jeehell.cockpitpassion.fr/A320FMGS_B22.1.exe
    It also corrects the FO PFD and EWD not memorizing their position/size.

As for CaptainBon, your problem is a first for me, maybe it comes from FSUIPC. Also, I know some people have had to completely disable all joysticks from within FS.

Regards,
    JL

10+ Posting Member

Hello jeehell,

thank you for answering my question. It didn't help me, because i am using an unregistered version of fsuipc, and the joystick are deactivated in fsx. But i hope that this problem will goes off with the new version.

I am trying to use the new version, but i have the problem, that i can't start the apu. The APU master switch is displaying ON in blue color and the APU start button displaying too ON in blue color. The problem is that the APU start button never change to AVAIL in green color. Do you know why? When i try the old version, i don't have any problem with the APU start procedure.

Captain Bob

Hello,

Maybe your FS is in pause?
    Also, check that you use the point '.' as decimal separator in your regional settings. It can apparently affect the connection with FS in last versions of my software.

JL

25+ Posting Member

Hello JL,
    I just tried the new FSX model, unfortunately for my situation is worse than the previous. Very frequent AP disconnections, I think due to very bad flyability. I also noticed exxagerated pitch and/or bank which make very difficult to follow the managed route.

Regards

MG

Hello,

Just to know, how many FPS do you get in FS? what computer do you have (CPU)?

JL

25+ Posting Member

Hello,

in my last test I used the front view (just scenery view without panels), target frame rate set at 30 FPS, FMGS launched with FMGS-Server, OVHD, FCU, MCDU, Cpt PFD, EWD and Sound set to "yes" in the starter.ini file. The frame rate obtained worked along a wide range: from about 15 to 25 FPS. FSX with the following settings: Graphic custom, acft medium high, scenery low, weather medium low, traffic low. My pc is an AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 5200+, 2.71 GHz, 3 Gb RAM, ASUS EAH 4350 video card, OS XP Pro SP2.
    During the climb phase I also noticed that the A/T (set to CLB after the blinking message) has been set to A FLOOR by the system itself, then AP disconnection and then a repetitive chime. After that I couldn't be able to re-engage the AP anymore.

Regards

MG

Hello,

I'm sorry, but I think your computer is a little underpowered to run my software correctly with FSX. Try reducing graphic options to get constantly over 20 FPS, otherwise the AP/FBW has troubles doing it's job.

Regards,
    JL

Hello all,

After some tests, it seems FSUIPC V4.742 (or V4.7c, they are the same version...) is compatible with my software, since version B22. If you have a working system, and want to try, go ahead, but I advise to keep the v4.6 files somewhere just in case...
    Also please, report if you have any trouble (or if it works correctly as well pease!)

Regards,
    JL

25+ Posting Member

Dear JL,
    after some changes in FSX I finally got 25-28 FPS constantly (running the minimal instrument configuration). Despite this improvement the AP continues to disconnect itself without an apparent reason. This happened in my last test using the iFDG Airbus A320-211 Air France contained in the last package. I don't understand and I'm very frustrated because this is an extraordinary piece of software.

Regards

MG