• MyCockpit Announcements

Published on 10-02-2010 08:22 AM
    1. Categories:
    2. MyCockpit Announcements

We would like to take absolute pleasure in awarding October's builder of the month trophy to Olli-Petteri Pietilä, Olli has an excellent Cessna GA simpit. It was an honour to conduct the award and to meet an excellent simbuilder who has emerged. Many hours of work to acheive a fantastic result it really cannot be faulted and identical to the real experience. I'll hand you over to the interview. We have a treat for you this month, as well as a truly excellent interview and images we have video which is great. Hope it is an inspiration to many of you whatever sim you're building.

Congratulations on the award.

by Published on 09-05-2010 08:44 PM
    1. Categories:
    2. MyCockpit Announcements

Review of Flight Illusion’s Gauges, by John Miguez (jmig)

John, has set out to review the well know Flight Illusion Gauges which he has reviewed critically during its installation in his T-38C cockpit. We are sure you will find this review useful and give you John's perspective of FS gauges:

When I settled on building a T-38C cockpit I knew there would have to be some compromises along the way. The T-38C uses a glass cockpit with mechanical backup gauges. I had hoped that I would be able to closely duplicate the gauges using software that I could modify to meet my needs. This turned out to be only partially true.
    Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast