PDA

View Full Version : Ch PRO PEDALS TOE BRAKING

Geremy Britton
08-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me if the ch pro pedals have toe braking i have used FSUIPC and FS assignments to try and assign to braking to the padals but only lets me assign the two rudder axis and nothing else - can anyone help me out? :|

Matt Olieman
08-15-2007, 09:55 AM
It's been a while ..... but if I recall correctly, they do.

Tomlin
08-15-2007, 10:02 AM
The CH pedals do have toe brakes. You really dont need (or at least I didnt) to use FSUIPC for the pedals- for me they worked fine out of the box and calibrated thru Windows. I am not sure why you arent seeing the option though in FSUIPC. You may need to ask Peter Dowson if you cant get it sorted, though I suspect that a simple re-calibration via Windows will get you pointed in the right direction.

Geremy Britton
08-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks - will give it another go tonight :D

Bob Reed
08-15-2007, 11:57 AM
If you are using FSX I think there is something special you have to do to get them to work. I do not own then nore do I use FSX so I don't know what it is but I know I have read a lot about it. Do a search on our forum to see if you can find it... Sorry I can't remember what it was was :(

kiek
08-15-2007, 01:20 PM
Yes, sure they have toe brake axis. I have them assigned through FSUIPC, works fine in FS9 and FSX.

Look at my website www.nicokaan.nl (http://www.nicokaan.nl) page controls in the Pro Pedals section for how to...

Nico