PDA

View Full Version : Greetings. :)

rjornd
08-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Hi everyone. Hope you all are doing well and your cockpits are coming into shape. I'm just now thinking of putting one together for myself and did a Google search. That's how I got here. :cool: I don't have a specific plane in mind to build for, but I do know that I would like to have one that is a good cross section of the Boeings. I'm thinking of using GoFlight's throttle quadrant so I can have a wide range of aircraft to fly in my pit. :)

Trevor Hale
08-15-2007, 07:58 AM
Welcome to Mycockpit.org

We are glad your here. Please poke around and see if there is anything here that can help you make up your mind. Have a look at our photo gallery and make sure you post some of your pictures as your cockpit progresses. When you were searching google, did you ever imagine you would find a community as large as this working on cockpits?

Have a great day, and again... Welcome to the community of Flight Sim Builders.

Best regards,

Trev

Matt Olieman
08-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Welcome aboard, this is the place you want to be, lot's of flight-sim building knowledge, and plenty of builders to offer help.

We're all having a good time..... well, most of the time :)

Again, welcome aboard :)

Bob Reed
08-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Welcome! Man seems like I welcome more people every day!! That is a good thing! Glad you stopped by! There is nothing wrong with a generic pit there are a number of guys building them here. Only thing we demand for you to belong here is pictures! ( :) Just kidding) We are here to help and we love to see how someone else tackles a problem, we all learn from it! So enjoy your stay and I look forward to following your project.

JBaymore
08-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Welcome aboard. You have found a great resource here. Enjoy. And post pix.

best,

...............john