PDA

View Full Version : Symulatory Radios

Martin Cumming
08-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Hi

Working through various problems..........My Nav Radios only show standby readings. The active readings are just dashes. Can anyone help?

Regards
Martin

Bob Reed
08-03-2007, 03:05 PM
If you set a freq in the STBY side and push the switch to make it the active, do the FS radios switch? Also are you using this hardware with FS9 or FSX?

Martin Cumming
08-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi Bob

Yes, the standby radios do change to active on FS.

Martin

Martin Cumming
08-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Bob, I'm using FSX

Bob Reed
08-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Do you know what interface it is using? Are you useing the new version of FSUIPC, the one for FSX? This could very well be a problem between FSX and your interface... Sounds to me like FSX is not passing all the data to the interface.

Martin Cumming
08-03-2007, 05:04 PM
Bob

I'm using the latest fsuipc. I'm not quite sure what is meant by 'what interface are you using'

regards

Martin

Bob Reed
08-03-2007, 05:21 PM
I was under the impression that the Symulatory stuff came with the Open Cockpits interface. If that is the case we need to see if the interface is known to work with FSX. I think this is where your problem lies not in the hardware itself.

Martin Cumming
08-03-2007, 05:34 PM
Bob

I've come to the conclusion also that it is not a hardware problem. I've been on this 8 hrs today. At first the pedestal radios etc started working (except for the Nav radios, active). The flaps on the TQ did not work nor did the brake. Then the flaps worked and the radios didn't. I've been a year just trying to get every thing going so I could have a flight!

How do we find out if it is compatible with fsx? Jakub speaks no English and his friend, Marek, is in Australia.

Regards

Martin