PDA

View Full Version : Trim

hercules
07-30-2007, 01:52 PM
As i see, Enrico had add the calculated Trim Values to the Takeoffpage. This Value depends from the weight and the flaps-entry on this Page. But no matter what i enter here...the Trimvalue doesn´t change.

Is this normal, or an error? How can i get the correct Trimvalue for Takeoff?

Regards

Thomas

Thomas
08-09-2007, 03:54 AM
Hi Thomas,

The Trim value in the CDU is calculated by the CDU. So far I know you can not change.
There is a setting in the EICAS (pls. look into PFN.ini for EICAS), allows you to see the actual trim of your plane in the EICAS display.
Before take-off you have to trim your plane according to the value shown in the CDU.

Kind Regards

Thomas

hercules
08-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Hello Thomas,

thanks for the answer. Yes you are right, in real the trim value is calculated by the cdu and as i know, it depends from the performance data on the performace and the flap-angle on takeoff-page. But no matter which data i set on the performabce page, the trim does not change its value!? Also it doesn´t change when i change the takeof flap value. It seems that the value is fixed with not background calculation.

Another question....could you upload me the newest pmsystem file (as described here) please?

Have a nice day

Regards

Thomas