PDA

View Full Version : Computer Pilot magazine

Westozy
07-27-2007, 10:01 PM
Hi Guys,
Thank you all for the encouraging comments with regards to my articles in Computer Pilot mag. I managed to promote MyCockpit to 60,000 world wide subscribers and hopefully we might see a surge in membership. I wrote the July article back in February I think when membership was about 1200, at the time of print it was 1770. We are definately growing.

Thanks also to magazine editor Dean Beilanowski who has not altered a word of my writings and continues to ask for more. He acknowledges the existance of the growing number of cockpit builders and is keen to continue presenting the current cockpit building series. If anyone else thinks they can write similar articles, I would encourage you to contact CP mag as they are always hungry for new material. That's not just for cockpit building by the way, any relative FS subject material is welcomed.
I got on the CP "staff" by taking a punt!

Regards, Gwyn

Matt Olieman
07-30-2007, 08:57 AM
And thanks for your support Gwyn. Membership is definitely growing and interactions between flight-sim builders are absolutely fantastic.

If it wasn't for builders like you Gwyn, we would not of been able to have "mycockpit.org" Thanks again, Gwyn for your support :)