PDA

View Full Version : Triplehead2go Digital edition

brianwilliamson
06-22-2007, 04:34 AM
I am using the analog one, as I guess with most of us, we are looking to improve the graphics. Running 3 projectors on a 8800 GTS video card is pretty good, but looking at the graphics on a single lcd monitor is a lot clearer. Has anyone as yet tried or seen the results of the latest triplehead Digital, and is it a lot better ?
As yet I have not seen any comparisons.
Regards.................Brian W.

Westozy
06-22-2007, 06:42 AM
I researched this a bit Brian and picture wise I don't think there's a lot of difference. The digital version has the option of 'edge cropping' to allow seamless vision when 3 flat screens are put together which is supposed to be an improvement over the analogue. If you are thinking of upgrading I might be interested in your old unit as I only split between fwd view, Nav/Att & Eicas. A TH2Go is on my shopping list as I intend to upgrade my PC and graphics card at Christmas.

Regards Gwyn

Bob Reed
06-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Are the digital ones out yet?

Matt Olieman
06-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Anyone have a link to the specs of the digital? Sounds interesting, particulary the feature Gwyn just mentioned.

flightdeck
06-22-2007, 01:14 PM
Availability
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition will be available in Q2 2007 for purchase.http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/gxm/products/th2go/digital/home.php

Matt Olieman
06-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Rene, thanks for the info :)