PDA

View Full Version : New MCP on the Market

garyk007
06-21-2007, 08:44 PM
For only 298 Euros.

http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=110&language=en

Plug and play.

Wish I had waited before ordering my parts from Hispapanels. Could have bought one ready made for the same price.

QF6228
06-21-2007, 09:43 PM
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS :D

What a great buy!

whoispankaj
06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Looks like a great buy..Has anyone worked with this MCP and any reviews on it? It would help...
Did anyone notice the AP Disengage bar?

QF6228
06-22-2007, 04:32 PM
I also noticed the A/P bar, but for the price im not going to complain, and im sure it wouldn't be that hard t change I guess.

I will not purchase this until I see a review and know what it can and cant work with .

Damien

Bob Reed
06-22-2007, 04:37 PM
I agree if it works, it is a good deal. I too noticed the Disengage bar. It is not a bar but a switch. There have been a number of companies that have taken this approach. Works fine for me.

garyk007
06-23-2007, 05:16 AM
This MCP will work with PMDG. I say this because Opencockpits will probably release the ssc file with the code needed in a few weeks.

But it is possible to write this code yourself, as the offsets for PMDG MCP are known.

I bought the MCP panel and hardware from open cockpits and it has the same functionality buy instead of using an integrated usb controller, I am using the master cards and usb cards by open cockpits.

They run the same code and work exactly the same.

These panels by Hispapanels can also be backlit unlike the goflight.
So not a bad buy for the price.:cool: