PDA

View Full Version : uploading pics

Mr. Midnight
06-19-2007, 10:33 PM
sorry folks i for the life of me cannot figure out how to upload pics, can you good folks direct me , i would like to show progress of my cnc machine.

thanks..............Robert

Michael Carter
06-20-2007, 05:29 AM
In the gallery you can load directly from the HD.

For the forum, you need to upload to a photo server and then post a link using the tags photo address here.

W9XE/Project777
06-20-2007, 08:43 PM
Robert

It can get a little tricky going through the Gallery upload.

First you will need to be logged in. Next there is a bar that says My Photos, look to the far right on that line you will see Upload Photos

This should bring you to the IFSBI Members Gallery Image Upload block. You should see your User Name on the first line.

Next Upload Photo block. This is where you will select your category. ie if there 737 pictures you would select that or Boeing. You can also use to great your own or none from the next line.

Next Select the photos you wish to upload from your computer: There is a Browse button. This is for navigating on your hard drive

Next you can post a description of the photo being posted or any other comments.

When finished with the photo click the Upload/Submit button.

I recommend you try one photo first to make sure it's working. You can then do multiple picture uploads if you choose.

I you have any problems feel free to reply here or PM me. Were here to help you. :D