PDA

View Full Version : Cpt/Fo side ND aren't in sync on startup

sas550
06-16-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi! I have an annoying little problem that I can't figure out how to solve.

When I start the GC on both sides I always got "sta" active on the FO side.

I have tried to delete thr pfd folder and kopied back the Cpt side folder but with the same result.

I have also used the keyboard to reset the station button to inactive. Nothing have helped. When I start again the "Sta" is back.

Anyone got an idea about what can be done?

PS. I'm using CpFlight serial mcp and both efis.

Bob Reed
06-16-2007, 12:30 PM
There is a setting in the ini file for that. Is your ini file write only? That would explain it.

sas550
06-16-2007, 01:05 PM
I will check that. What's the setting called? Is it in pdf.ini or mcp.ini?

sas550
06-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Nope can't be the ini. I once again deleted the fo pdf folder and copied the cpt folder, did the necessary changes and started the sim again. First run there's no sta active but second run it appears again. I'm puzzled.

sas550
06-17-2007, 06:23 AM
Tnx for your answer and that ought to be the logical way to handle it. But it doesn't work. I have tried everything I can think of now. Disconnect the mcp started the gc only for itself but didn't get any map since I had no position. I'll try to save the situation while having both sides as cpt and see if that helps.

Tnx anyway

sas550
06-17-2007, 07:35 AM
When I changed the values through the cdu they where kept. Strange but solved.

sas550
06-17-2007, 11:56 AM
The problem appeared again after two startups. There's got to be somwhere else than in the pfd folder some kind of setting for the second efis is stored. But where?