PDA

View Full Version : All 737 Sim Builders

garyk007
06-04-2007, 07:06 PM
I emailed FDT about the rumour that they were working on something similar to PM.
This was the response.

"
Hi Gareth,

You would be right, we are developing it for our own 737 simulator, and we may market this via the shop. I can't say any more than that at this stage and don't have any time frames or prices.

You could try PMDG, I hear they are going to do a cockpit builder version for FSX, but don't know how true that is.

Thank you for your enquiry, If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:SmartTagType name="PostalCode" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="City" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name="place" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><STYLE>st1\:* { BEHAVIOR: url(#ieooui)}</STYLE><STYLE>@font-face { font-family: Gautami;}@page Section1 {size: 612.0pt 792.0pt; margin: 72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin: 36.0pt; mso-footer-margin: 36.0pt; mso-paper-source: 0; }P.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-style-parent: ""; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"}P.MsoAutoSig { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoAutoSig { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoAutoSig { FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-pagination: widow-orphan; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"}SPAN.SpellE { mso-style-name: ""; mso-spl-e: yes}DIV.Section1 { page: Section1}</STYLE>
Daren Knightsbridge
Project Manager
Flightdeck Technology "

Now if only I could buy it yesterday!

Westozy
06-05-2007, 07:24 AM
[quote=garyk007;36972]I emailed FDT about the rumour that they were working on something similar to PM.
This was the response.

You could try PMDG, I hear they are going to do a cockpit builder version for FSX, but don't know how true that is.

I WISH...................