PDA

View Full Version : Calling all GA Pilots

BlackWidow
06-02-2007, 10:46 AM
The online flying has been alot of fun, I currently flying with the jet powered folks and its cool but i wasa thinking that since my sim is based on a cessna I was hopeing that other GA simpit builders would join in the online flights so that we could do some small aircraft flights anyway hope to see some other pilots join the online flights its alot of fun. Cya in the air

Michael Carter
06-02-2007, 11:24 AM
When I'm not in a 727, I fly the Corenado(sp) Stationaire 206. It's a very nice model and is very authentic.

The past couple of days I've been having trouble with getting on-line though.

Running a dxdiag indicates that my session startup is failing at step 9 and I don't know why. I can't get on IVAO or VATSIM.

I'll probably end up un-installing and re-installing both, though I don't know if this is what's wrong or not.

Bob Reed
06-02-2007, 12:05 PM
BW is using our online server. Don't know if it makes a difference to you or not.

BlackWidow
06-02-2007, 12:50 PM
I have all of the Carenado Cessna aircraft and I usually fly the Cessna 210 when you get you multiplayer working It would be cool to fly some small palnes with you We could do some float plane flying in Alaska I have always liked that. Normaly I use FSINN to fly on vatsim but lately i just fly online with the stock FS multiplayer as Bob said. We all seem to have pretty good framerates.

Michael Carter
06-02-2007, 10:23 PM
I don't think my problems are the on-line clients. I think it may be in FS or my system itself.

I was flying back to Paris from Leipzig-Halle the other night and my system crashed. It looked like the video card may have been the culpret as I had quite a strange display frozen on the monitor. I also heard many cockpit sounds at greatly increased speed and I could hear the cockpit call-outs as though the Chipmunks were speaking the words.

Ever since that night, I've not been able to get on-line. :mad:

At the same time, I also lost control of my throttle for #1 engine and have not been able to get Windows calibration or FSUIPC to recognize the #1 throttle axis. I'm wondering if I fried a terminal point on the Beta Innovations card I'm using for the throttle. I'm going to do some re-wiring while I'm on vacation this week and see if I can fix it. :mad:

I'm in the hangar for now. The importance of #1 throttle is that I can't even fly a GA aircraft without it. I have control of #2 & #3 engines in the 727, but not for a SEL aircraft. Flaps, spoilers, engine start, parking brake, trim, all working on this card except #1 throttle axis.

BlackWidow
06-02-2007, 11:30 PM
OUCH i hope it ends up to be nothing.

Tim
06-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Some good Cessna 210 videos at www.flightlevel350.com (http://www.flightlevel350.com) . Do a search on Jimmy Justice.

Regards,

Richard

jasonw93
10-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Some good Cessna 210 videos at www.flightlevel350.com (http://www.flightlevel350.com) . Do a search on Jimmy Justice.

Regards,

Richard

What a fantastic videos here. Great. Fantastic. Thanks.

o76o
11-04-2009, 11:36 AM
The online flying has been alot of fun, I currently flying with the jet powered folks and its cool but i wasa thinking that since my sim is based on a cessna I was hopeing that other GA simpit builders would join in the online flights so that we could do some small aircraft flights anyway hope to see some other pilots join the online flights its alot of fun. Cya in the air

Sure! I would be interested in this, I prefer GA VFR flights. Tell me, when, where, and how and I'm in! :)