PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Daveyfly
05-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Just to say hello, and thanks to Project Magenta for pointing me to this site for help (hopefully) in building a cockpit for myself.... they are really great guys there

Westozy
05-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Welcome to MyCockpit.org, this is the place!!!

Gwyn

Westozy's missus
05-15-2007, 07:31 AM
Just HAD to say hi to an Essex boy - I'm an Essex girl who has moved to Australia and have the joy of watching my husband build a sim... Good luck with your project and don't forget to check out the wives forum because if you have a partner I've found it's good to have an outlet........:lol:

Trevor Hale
05-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Missus Westozy, Thats fantastic, looks like the boyz from Essex are just as caught up in the sim stuff as well. I know you have been telling Gwyn for years, if he was from Essex he wouldn't be doing this stuff. LOL Guess you were wrong. Good to see you on again.

Daveyfly. Welcome to Mycockpit.org. I hope you find your stay enjoyable. We will do anything we can to make your stay more pleasant. If you have any questions, please feel free to find the correct forum and ask away.

Post some pics in the gallery and lets see how you progress.

Best regards,

Trev

BlackWidow
05-15-2007, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the forums. So what type of aircraft are you building?

Radar
05-15-2007, 09:31 AM
http://www.thefreeemoticons.info/images/arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url.gif

Lots of great people here. You will find everything you need.

Radar.

Trevor Hale
05-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Radar,

I am looking to see some updates from you. How did your switches work out. How is the project going?

Bob Reed
05-15-2007, 10:34 AM
Welcome Daveyfly! It is so ice to see all these new infections getting in here! Hope you feel right at home here and yes once you have anything done... We need pics! Never enough pics!!! :eek::p