PDA

View Full Version : FSUIPC lights...

tunatuk
04-21-2007, 11:23 PM

BlackWidow
04-22-2007, 10:38 AM
which I/O Card are you useing? I use the FDS SYS-3 and in order for me to have lights turned on/off use Set Bit and Clear Bit. the bit beignt the one corresponding with the light i am programing. If your useing the FDS software i can walk you through it.

kiek
04-22-2007, 03:23 PM
My question is, how does this work. What shows that it is on, and what shows that it is off? What parameter do I need to set for these offsets?
Hi,
No matter what interface system you are using: this means that each bit represents a switch. If you set the bit to 0, switch will be off; if you set the bit to 1 the switch will be on.

It depends on the capabilities of your interface card hw and sw how you can do that.

But be aware: not every aircraft add-on supports (all) these bits...

Nico

tunatuk
04-23-2007, 07:21 PM
I am going to be using a KE72 keyboard encoder, and am using different keypresses to act as the actuator in FSUIPC. What I am not understanding is the parameter for offset 0d0c, as it pertains to turning on and off lights. I see that there are different bits to write to, but what is the order to put things in?

Would an example be offset=0d0c parameter=11 for turning off the beacon lights?

How would the parameter be input and what offset byte xxxx would I use? there are lots to choose from!

tunatuk
04-23-2007, 08:25 PM

kiek
04-24-2007, 01:48 AM
The parameters are as follows:
Navigation = 2^0 = 0

No, 2^0 = 1 ....!

So you are using mask 1 to get bit 0 (the least significant bit in the offset).

The others are ok.

Nico