PDA

View Full Version : Cabin lights

Radar
04-18-2007, 12:31 AM
:roll: Hi! Juan,Westozy!! 737nb builders.

:D I have a question. When your going to walk in your cold dark cockpit. What would be the steps in turning on your cabin lights? So, after you open your cockpit door where will be the light switch and what lights will it turn on.

I"m wondering if theres any lights on the mip or under the glareshield.

Like always thanks Mike;)

Westozy
04-18-2007, 07:30 AM
You would probably be battling to find a real pilot who enters a cold and dark cockpit, they never shut them down usually. I have posted real 737NG manuals in PDF form to Bob Reed and he will probably make them available on the site soon, they are stacked with info.

Gwyn

Trevor Hale
04-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Hey Radar.

I don't have my Lights hooked to the battery switches, so that if I am vacuuming the sim or something I don't need flightsim running to see. I have them connected to the dome/Glare switch on my overhead panel. So when I turn them on away they go.

Trev

Bob Reed
04-18-2007, 07:51 AM
You would probably be battling to find a real pilot who enters a cold and dark cockpit, they never shut them down usually. I have posted real 737NG manuals in PDF form to Bob Reed and he will probably make them available on the site soon, they are stacked with info.

Gwyn

Ya know Gwyn I will do that!! Had not thought of it. There is a manuel in the downloads for the 737NG and it is differant then the one I have. I will get that done today.

Westozy
04-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Have you got the CD already Bob?