PDA

View Full Version : CDU window

kevinE
04-17-2007, 01:49 PM
Hello to you all
I need your help. I have a problem with the CDU. I recently did a full format of all my PC systems and reinstalled my PM software and a problem has occured with the CDU that I didnt have before. I will try and explain...........After installing the CDU I went to the menu which I pressed twice to get the display up, then pressed the LSK to give me the full screen option and when I pressed this got no full blank screen as you should. But if I go to the top left hand corner of the FMC with lets say a picture of the screw, then press around that spot, the black screen will appear. So basically if I try to move that screen into position or change the size of the text or anything to do with the options on the FMC, it doesnt make any changes. If I select to move the frame from the FMC, the FMC that I am using will start moving as per the options on the LSK. When I first installed this before the format it worked fine; I could move the screen where and how I wanted. So in a nutshell, as far as I can see, the FMC is moving but not the black screen. I would appreciate any help with this.

Kevin Egan

Trevor Hale
04-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Sounds like you haven't selected full screen mode on the cdu. Once you have selected that, then you can drag it to the other monitor.

Am I wrong here, cause thats what it sounds like your saying.

kevinE
04-17-2007, 03:24 PM
Trevor I edited my post to try and explain better .

Bob Reed
04-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey Kevin. This sounds like a video driver issue. Is this a new install of the OS as well? If so make sure you are using the newest version of the video driver and make sure you have DirX 9c installed.

Trevor Hale
04-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Much easier, Sorry for the confusion.

Please email this to support@projectmagenta.com They need to be aware of this. When you send the email make sure you list the Build of FMC your using.

I would suggest since you reformatted you have downloaded a newer version.

Other then that, I have no idea buddy, maybe Bob can jump in here.

Trev

kevinE
04-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Thanks bob and Trevor i got on to PM support and they asked me to send on the INI file so i let you know how i get on

Trevor Hale
04-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks bob and Trevor i got on to PM support and they asked me to send on the INI file so i let you know how i get on

Please post their solution here Kevin when you get it sorted.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Trev

kevinE
02-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Just to let you all know anyone that mite have had this problum,,all you have to do is go to te CDU ini file and turn off open GL :)