PDA

View Full Version : flying engravity

steve diamond
03-24-2007, 01:09 PM
hi everyone,placed an order last week and the panels have arrived in less than a week,they are to be fitted to a real overhead rack and are a perfect fit,the finish is amazing as is the attention to detail on every part,backplates included,if you want great panels i would suggest you "fly engravity"
a very happy sim pilot,
steve diamond

ekezz
03-24-2007, 01:49 PM
Wow Steve! Sounds like you are getting somewhere with your pit, love to see pic's.
I saw the new panels at the Aviodrome session and my cousin (used to be capt 737, now capt A330) expressed that they were a close match to the real thing, but for the wear and tear of every day use in the real a/c.
So you'll have to fly her every day :)

dnoize
03-24-2007, 02:09 PM
tomorrow there is a builders meeting in rosmalen kester...will you be attending ?

Will bring some parts from my sim and will post some pictures here in the forum if they are interesting enough.

And thanks for the compliments Steve.

Stef

ekezz
03-24-2007, 02:49 PM
tomorrow there is a builders meeting in rosmalen kester...will you be attending ?

Stef, Unfortunately not, have to pick up my sister who is arriving from Cairo tomorrow afternoon. (and while she is here I will have to go there for business first week of april, quite bizar!)

Have fun tomorrow!

Westozy
03-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Stef,

My upcoming tutorials in the May & June issues of Computer Pilot magazine are about making realistic looking panels. I just wanted to say that I am not trying to provide an alternative to your fantastic creations, what I describe in the articles is how to make panels on a very low budget! In the June issue there will be a very complimentary reference to FlyEngravity and a link to your site. The face panels of my new CP Flight MCP & EFIS units are outstanding. Thanks for your ongoing promotion at MyCockpit.

Regards Gwyn

dnoize
03-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Gwyn, compliments for your work. I am always amazed of the skills of people in the sim builder community.

Love your work and love your tutorials, I allways welcome new initiatives. I would never put down DIY products. Some of the most amazing products i have seen in the simworld were made by someone in his own workshop at home.

Btw, i'm not mr. Engravity ;-) I'm just the support guy :-)

Stef