PDA

View Full Version : DUs

Radar
03-18-2007, 05:55 PM
:p Hallo, Mr. Westozy.

Can I ask you a question.:roll:

Are the buttons on you Du operational? I'm just wondering if there's room behind your MIP and computer screen.

THKS. Mike

Westozy
03-19-2007, 02:34 AM
There are no real switches fitted just yet, I haven't installed any backlighting. I'll do the backlighting when all of the major components are finished, my sim is portable so all components plug in to each other for quick dismantling. The backlighting wiring will have to have multi-pin plugs aswel so it's better to do it last.
I'll email samples of my bitmaps to you.

Gwyn

Radar
03-19-2007, 11:50 AM
thank you very much . I apreciate you help .

Radar
03-19-2007, 02:56 PM
:roll: Yet another question.

Printing the lables. Lets say the auto brake one. How can I make it the right size. Also what size should it be? Does 215x114 sound right?

Can I just print from the image as I see it in windows viewer?

Man! I feel like a complete noob:???:

Mike

Westozy
03-19-2007, 05:41 PM
I print them from Photoshop 6 which keeps them the right size, windows does all sorts of weird stuff to them. In Photoshop you can resize them really easily. The dimensions you sent sound about right.

Gwyn

Radar
03-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Thats great Westozy. This and your e-mail info has put my mind at eaz.

Thanks m8. Mike

What do you think of this for a free resizer? http://www.picresize.com/

Radar
04-08-2007, 01:28 PM
:D Greta news for Paint. Westozy sent me some copies of panels and I was worried obout getting my paint to match.

:p I printed a copy of Westozys prints and took them to Kent. Our local hardware store. The lady took that print,and scanded it and Viola!! A perfect match:cool: :cool:

Thankd Westozy.