PDA

View Full Version : Level-D Experience News

W9XE/Project777
03-12-2007, 08:29 PM
Level-D Experience Has to Be Cancelled

We were just informed this evening that FTI (Flight Training International, our LDE scheduling contractor) no longer has scheduling access to DENKE, the United Airlines Training Center in Denver, CO.

This is reported to be the result of a ruling in favor of the United Airlines Pilots' Union. From this point forward, one must be a commercial pilot with a multi-engine rating to be eligible to fly the DENKE sims.

As a result, we are made to cancel the Level-D Experience planned for the weekend of July 6, 7, and 8, 2007. There is no suggestion that circumstance will change, at least for the remainder of this calender year. However, we are optimistic we will be able to do something for next year.

We regret deeply having you miss your 'experience'; trust that we will do all that we can to make it happen again.

Warm regards,
Larry and Steve

dodiano
03-12-2007, 11:19 PM
We should try Canada those guys don`t have those rules!

Regards,

Roberto

Westozy
03-13-2007, 05:33 AM
My sim's free, pop over!

Gwyn

Trevor Hale
03-13-2007, 08:45 AM
We should try Canada those guys don`t have those rules!

Regards,

Roberto

ROFL! We have rules, just not silly ones like that :)

Darensw1
03-13-2007, 09:39 AM
You can always try www.virtualflight.co.uk :-)
737 with 747 and 757 to come and maybe even a CRJ ;-)

W9XE/Project777
03-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Daren

This really looks interesting. Add a 777 and A320 and you have what people were signed up for. Most popular was the 777 followed by 747, 737, 757, then A320 in the order of preference in the sign up.

We still have not given up. Unfortunantly it won't happen this year. May of our options are booked up 10 months ahead.

For anyone who flew last year got a thrill. Most all signed up again this year.

It's nice to know there are alternatives if the real deal can't happen anymore.

dodiano
03-13-2007, 09:39 PM
No I mean I know they have rules but I did my training in Canada cause the TSA`s authorization took too long for me to do it in miami and... I mean we are all just fans and paying costumers you don`t need to fly a full Level D sim to make a terrorist act... I just don`t think is a matter of security anymore guys but that is my humble opinion... If not all of us in this hobby will meeant some type of threat to security and we are not... Just threats to our wives... LOL!!

Oh well...

Take care,

Roberto

Darensw1
03-14-2007, 09:38 AM
Daren

This really looks interesting. Add a 777 and A320 and you have what people were signed up for. Most popular was the 777 followed by 747, 737, 757, then A320 in the order of preference in the sign up.

We still have not given up. Unfortunantly it won't happen this year. May of our options are booked up 10 months ahead.

For anyone who flew last year got a thrill. Most all signed up again this year.

It's nice to know there are alternatives if the real deal can't happen anymore.

Funny you should say Airbus and 777, The 777 is hard as I only know of one that has been retired and I don't know what happened to the flight deck. A318 19 20 21 watch this space, they get snaped up quickly at the moment, but I am keeping my eyes pealed!

We shall be updating the wesite soon, that was just a holding page we put up, We are almost ready to go live with the 737, have you seen this ?

YouTube - Boeing 737NG Sim Flight (EGBB-EGPF)

this

YouTube - Boeing 737NG Sim SBRJ

And this one is great, all film during the R&D of this great Simulator

YouTube - Birth of a Simulator