PDA

View Full Version : A hasty update.

ak49er
03-09-2007, 10:49 PM
I have uploaded several images of my " HuVey22" project. A real UH-1 cockpit modeled after a V-22 Osprey, featuring Boeing style gauges. This 'pit features five LCD, 3 15", 2 17" and 3 CRT's, 2 21", 1 7", two low grade projectors, one new 8 port router, 1 4 port KVM switch (using the SVGA cables as extensions, Bonus!) Two keyboards, four joysticks, two mouses and a partridge.... you get the gist. The software is FS9, on several CPU's (lower window views and eventually, upper as well, registered FSUIPC, regeistered WIDEVIEW, FSConnect, not in use yet., Frreware Glass Flight Deck version 1.05, PM Sounds, (thank you Enrico for this gift to us simmers), I have just discovered that I can use window view for GFD and FSconnect for another FS( window for GPS, leading to all sorts of interesting guage combinations. To say I'm excited by this project is an understatement, all the parts and flotsam I've been collecting can be utilized on this project. For instance , when removing the plastic fascia from the LCD monitor mounts I discovered they will make fine control panel blanks for my OH console. Please visit the enclosed link to see what the finished product may look like. It is a really cool 360 degree view, take three minutes to download. Happy simming, hopefully I can link up with some of you on the aforemetioned server.http://www.defensenews.com/farnborough/quicktime.php?id=1

Michael Carter
03-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Linky no workee.

ak49er
03-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Replaced comma with period. try again.

Michael Carter
03-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Very nice work. That will really be something when finished.:-)

ak49er
03-13-2007, 01:42 PM
What happened to my post,titled, "A Hasty Update"? Are the forums cleaned out daily?

Bob Reed
03-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Um... This is it... You just posted in it! :) No we do not clean them!