PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I should convert......

visualchaosfx
03-02-2007, 12:32 AM
....... because check out this 737 throttle:

http://www.hesimpanels.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=44

I can't even find an already assembled 747 throttle.

Yeah its $1800 smacks but I'd set aside some monies for that:D

NicD
03-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Its actually $737.10 US. The price on the page is R$ - whatever that is. There is a currnency selector bottom right of the page.

visualchaosfx
03-02-2007, 02:15 AM
Its actually $737.10 US. The price on the page is R$ - whatever that is. There is a currnency selector bottom right of the page.

****, I'll shell out that much for it now lol.

I wonder if there's a way to get it to work for a 747? It would be nice though lol.

Michael Carter
03-02-2007, 03:09 AM
****, I'll shell out that much for it now lol.

I wonder if there's a way to get it to work for a 747? It would be nice though lol.

It's tought to buy a ready-to-fly simulator unless you are independently wealthy...or at least pretty well off.

There is some work to do. For the newer Boeing and Airbus guys, mostly software configuring and hardware building, and wiring for the various install-ready panels. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of builders who build everything no matter if they could buy it 'off the rack' or not. Sometimes it's cheaper to build your own, and sometimes it depends on your skill level and tools available to do the job.

Some have to build nearly everything sans interface boards, or use OEM and with modification or alteration, hope it will work...or start over until something is found that will work.

At any rate, there is no 'off the rack' solution for every component in an airliner, so you may be in for some challenges as you progress.T

That's what this site is for and we'll all be here, if and when you need us.

dnoize
03-02-2007, 07:14 AM
....... because check out this 737 throttle:

http://www.hesimpanels.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=44

They have nice yokes too.....contacted them in the past. Unfortunately they can (could?) not ship outside of brasil for some reason unknown to me.

Stef

PaulEMB
03-02-2007, 05:09 PM
HI,

They can't ship out of Brazil at present, because they have no "export licence" facility, which allows tham to sell outside of Brazil.

I've been in contact for some time, with the same frustrations!:D