PDA

View Full Version : GoFlight's Pedals are back!

cbaye
03-01-2007, 03:50 PM
GoFlight has reintroduced their GF-RC pedals. They will retail for $399.95
(USD) but are on sale through March 30 for $319.95. Ground shipping from Oregon to Minnesota was about $19.00

http://www.goflightinc.com/order/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_id=32

- Chris

ekezz
03-01-2007, 04:18 PM
They look very good to me. Do you have them? If so, how is the feel?

cbaye
03-01-2007, 04:30 PM
I ordered them just prior to posting my message so I cannot comment on them from experience. I'll be writing a review when they arrive. Many others have spoken well on the previous version of this GoFlight product and I was looking to upgrade my Cirrus (PFC) pedals with [switch-activated brakes] to ones with proportional brakes.

In my previous conversations with GoFlight, they said that they were redesigning the pedals to make them less expensive to ship and to be compatible with new floor-standing yoke product.

- Chris

RalphW
03-26-2007, 05:51 AM
I have been using these pedals for about 18 months now and they are truly awesome. I have experienced pedals in a real 747 simulator and these are nearly as good. One thing you will probably need to do is make sure that they are "nailed" down. If not you will find the whole unit will move - you need good pressure to move the pedals and the feel is excellent.

Worth every penny.

Ralph

Matt Olieman
03-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Just ordered the pedals. I look forward to the new experience mentioned here :)

Kester2
03-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Exciting! Let us know how they feel :)

Michael Carter
03-26-2007, 04:48 PM
They look pretty nice. They seem a little large for an airliner, especially for a Boeing.

Anyone know what gauge metal? They look sort of thin and the corners are not solid.

Bob Reed
03-26-2007, 04:52 PM
I felt that way to but everyone I have talked to that have them are happy with them and I have talked to 4 different people that have them. I have never used them though. Maybe I will get a chance to try out Matt's set!

W9XE/Project777
03-26-2007, 05:39 PM
This is great. I onced designed a way of connecting 2 GoFlight pedals together. I had contacted them and they said my idea should work.

My concept is the way Bell Helicopter connects their rudder pedals on the JetRanger. :cool:

RalphW
03-28-2007, 11:10 AM
They look pretty nice. They seem a little large for an airliner, especially for a Boeing.

Anyone know what gauge metal? They look sort of thin and the corners are not solid.

Trust me, they are solid and are very heavy!

Ralph