PDA

View Full Version : What aircraft do you fly? Second attempt

Ray Proudfoot
02-15-2007, 11:54 AM
My earlier poll seems to have disappeared so I'm posting it again. Perhaps those who voted on the earlier one could vote again please?

It was suggested I include more options such as whether hardware or software is used when flying but I'm limited to 10 options.

Of course anyone can run a poll so perhaps there's an opportunity to run another one ;)

So what aircraft do you fly with the Boeing PM suite? Select all aircraft you use.

Trevor Hale
02-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Dassault Falcon 900EX (Modified) with Boeing PM Software, MCP, FMS, Pmsystems

ekezz
02-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Your original poll is prominently shown on the Homepage. There are two polls now.

I have put your Poll in the section Mycockpit//IFSBI
And then in the sub-forum Mycockpit.org Polls.

Because when I put it there it shows on the left column of the Homepage, and remains visible as long as it is the most recent poll in this section.

The new poll you have made is in the PM section in the sub-forum Project Mmagenta General Q&A
If you want to keep it here, you will not see it on the Homepage.

Ray Proudfoot
02-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Your original poll is prominently shown on the Homepage. There are two polls now.

I have put your Poll in the section Mycockpit//IFSBI
And then in the sub-forum Mycockpit.org Polls.

Because when I put it there it shows on the left column of the Homepage, and remains visible as long as it is the most recent poll in this section.

The new poll you have made is in the PM section in the sub-forum Project Mmagenta General Q&A
If you want to keep it here, you will not see it on the Homepage.

Hi Kester,

Is there a good reason why it's there and not in the Project Magenta forum? That seems the logical place for it to reside. I was not aware of the forum you mentioned. Probably because I'm new to this group.

Bob Reed
02-15-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi Ray. The reason for putting it there places it right on the home page when you log on to www.mycockpit.org see it there on the left? Where everyone will see it. Should get more responses that way.

3202b
02-15-2007, 03:14 PM
What no Airbus!! - shocking! :wink: :wink: :lol:

If anybody is interested I use Overland A319-321 and A332 models with a mix of merges I made especially for the PM software. I'm using the full Airbus PM suite, PMSYS and adding the AST Overhead Logic, E\WD and SD very soon!

Bob Reed
02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey A3202b. This one was intended for the Boeing folks. but I like that you gave us your info. There are more and more AB people all the time. So there will be more and more interest in this sort of info for the AB.

Ray Proudfoot
02-15-2007, 03:38 PM
What no Airbus!! - shocking! :wink: :wink: :lol:

If anybody is interested I use Overland A319-321 and A332 models with a mix of merges I made especially for the PM software. I'm using the full Airbus PM suite, PMSYS and adding the AST Overhead Logic, E\WD and SD very soon!

I was limited to 10 options. Sorry. I fly Boeing and was interested in what model people used.

Nothing to stop you setting up a Airbus poll. ;)

ekezz
02-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Because if you put it anywhere else, it will not show up on the left hand side of the Homepage.

Posting in that specific Mycockpit.org Polls forum is exclusive to administrators as it has an direct impact on our homepage.

As I felt your poll is a great idea and all members should see it, including the voting results, I moved it to this section.

Now it is deleted and no longer visible at the Homepage as you agreed with Matt to keep the poll in the PM section. As you can see we are back to the MS-FS version Poll now on the homepage. So less exposure for your poll.

Ray Proudfoot
02-15-2007, 06:19 PM
Because if you put it anywhere else, it will not show up on the left hand side of the Homepage.

Posting in that specific Mycockpit.org Polls forum is exclusive to administrators as it has an direct impact on our homepage.

As I felt your poll is a great idea and all members should see it, including the voting results, I moved it to this section.

Now it is deleted and no longer visible at the Homepage as you agreed with Matt to keep the poll in the PM section. As you can see we are back to the MS-FS version Poll now on the homepage. So less exposure for your poll.

Okay, I wasn't aware of the impact on the home page by not having it there. Let's see how voting goes and if it doesn't pick up in the next few days then it probably makes sense to move it to where you suggest.