PDA

View Full Version : How do I...............

JBaymore
04-16-2006, 06:05 AM
Probably a dumb FS2Phidgets "noobie" question here.........

Once I get the FS2Phidget assignments set up the way I like them, I want the computer that they run on to automatically start the program when it boots up, autodetect the Sim and the Phidgets, connect them, and then without interventuion of any kind run minimized. I have this setup with WideFS before it autoruns the FreeFD ND and the backup gauges.

I have seen the checkbox in FS2Phidget that says" autodetect" and when the program starts .... that works just fine for me. But I want to get the FS2Phidgets main display "off the screen" from behind the FreeFD stuff.

Is this possible? How?

best,

.....................john

gokhotit
04-16-2006, 09:35 PM
I have mine set up to do just that. you need the lastest FSUIPC. It has a program in it called Run Options. I use it to start fs2phidgets. works great. when it starts phidgets, FS just "hiccups" [sometimes it will just flash the screen, or it will minimize, bring up fs2phidgets, then maximize], then it is back to normal. Works great...hope this helps.

imported_EW321
04-16-2006, 11:13 PM
Probably a dumb FS2Phidgets "noobie" question here.........

Once I get the FS2Phidget assignments set up the way I like them, I want the computer that they run on to automatically start the program when it boots up, autodetect the Sim and the Phidgets, connect them, and then without interventuion of any kind run minimized. I have this setup with WideFS before it autoruns the FreeFD ND and the backup gauges.

I have seen the checkbox in FS2Phidget that says" autodetect" and when the program starts .... that works just fine for me. But I want to get the FS2Phidgets main display "off the screen" from behind the FreeFD stuff.

Is this possible? How?

best,

.....................john

Hi John,
I use also WideClient to start the programs.
I use i.e.:
RunReady1=C:\Programme\FS2Phidget\FS2Phidget
DelayReady1=15
RunReady2=C:\pmSystems\pmSystems
DelayReady2=45
RunReady3=C:\Programme\IOCards\sioc

CloseReady3
CloseReady2
CloseReady1

May be the program don`t have time to start correct.

Best Regards
Thomas Richter

alandyer
04-26-2006, 07:55 AM
John,

I use FSUIPC to start fs2phidgets.

New version 4.0 has as Run-Time mode (the default) which will start up and require no user intervention.