PDA

View Full Version : Public "Thank You" Alan

JBaymore
05-28-2005, 07:50 AM
Alan,

Just wanted "formally" to say a "thank you" to you for all the time and effort that goes into writing this kind of code and continuallyde-bugging and updating it. I've written some commercial programs (years and years ago) and I kinda' know what goes into it.

best,

.................john

Nav Lt
05-28-2005, 12:43 PM
Alan,

I would like to also jump in on this thread and publicly say "thank you." Last night as I was using the program I was just amazed at the ease of use AND the ease in which to modify any of the FSUIPC offsets. I usually just read posts and learn lesson from everyone else who you have interaction with however, I feel that this finally had to be said after seeing your latest work.

Once again, a sincere thank you Alan! You have made my 737 NG project so much easier!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend! :D

Best Regards,
James

http://home.wavecable.com/~jdss4/index_008.html

alandyer
05-28-2005, 12:46 PM
THanks,
John.

alandyer
05-28-2005, 01:35 PM
When all is said and done, we also need to thank John, Stef and Andras who helped out with debugging and testing.

I may have forgotten to mention other kind souls who may have helped out.
My thanks to y'all.

Regards,
Alan.

imported_MattO
05-28-2005, 02:51 PM
If it wasn't for Alan I'd still be busting my skull trying to get EPIC to work. :rolleyes:

Thank you Alan, I VERY MUCH appreciate your work and your kind heartiness to share this wonderfully program.

Matt O.

alandyer
05-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Matt O,

Thanks for your kind words.
I am curious how your servos work with 3.0.9

Regards,
Alan.

imported_MattO
05-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Alan,

I'm sorry I have nothing to report, regarding the servos, since I'm not using Servos. Should I be???? :) Besides, I'm not able to install 3.09, the XP problem... I think you're working on it.

Matt O.

alandyer
05-28-2005, 07:34 PM
Matt O,

Sorry, getting you mixed up with Rob H.

Alan.

Andras
05-29-2005, 07:21 AM
Thanks for your kind words.
I am curious how your servos work with 3.0.9

Hi Alan,

First lemme join the others by saying a big thanks to you!

The servos are working fine in the released 3.09.
There's just one version running the servos better and it is a beta 3.0.0 :D
So I run that on the PC which is responsible for my moving throttles... but there are no led64s and the like... just the two monster servos...

regards
Andras