PDA

View Full Version : MyCockpit.org Growing Fast :)

Matt Olieman
02-07-2007, 11:00 AM
The Team at MyCockpit.org is amazed how fast our site has grown and the interest at has brought to our Flight-Sim Building community.

Below is the Jan 2007 Statistics. Notice, 4,093 Unique visitors, and over 1.3 million hits for the month. BTW, these numbers do not include bots or slurps.

http://mycockpit.org/photos/jan2007stats.jpg

Bob Reed
02-07-2007, 11:49 AM
So.... Do we see a trend here? I think we do. I also think this is going to be more the norm in the future. Not always this huge but the norm.

dodiano
02-07-2007, 12:06 PM
Amazing news Guys!! Told ya we will get there!!!

Regards,

Roberto

Trevor Hale
02-07-2007, 12:20 PM
With a Team like you guys have had here, how can it not become the Norm. You guys have made a large impact in the pit building community.

Heres to the next million hits! :cool:

Great work!

ekezz
02-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Trevor, from now on it's
Us Guys
:)

As said before, we all need to be proud of what we have achieved. Not always easy going and sometimes a debate on an issue.... in the end it's the results that count. So raise your glass of "whatever" and enjoy a virtual toast to us all.

And then let's move on to the next forum import.

Bob Reed
02-07-2007, 02:53 PM
YIKES... The work never ends... But that is what is making this the best site for builders out there. I raise my glass to us!

dodiano
02-07-2007, 09:37 PM
As long as we get this fine persons into opur communitty it will Keep growing and also keep those posts and pics coming it is A LOT OF FUN THIS PLACE!!

Take care,

Roberto