PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using phidgets cards with Jeehell? - offset 78EE 136 light test

HauptChr
06-17-2020, 01:13 PM
Hello, I use 2 phidgets 0/16/16 cards. 1 card for my OEM gear panel. Switch, p/b and lights working. (ok, Jeehell has only 1 offset for DECEL, so i will hve to install 3 5V relais, driven by the corresponding auto brk ON light and providing the signal from phidgets to corresponding DECEL light)1 card presenly only for engine start panel. Cockpitsonic Overhead panel, light test ON -> all bulbs working. Even the bulbs in landing gear panel, which is connected via phidgets. I think it comes from Jeehell software.But i also have some OEM parts (ACP/RMP)Here the light test does not work. But i can connect the PIN in ACP/RMP for the light test to 28V GND via 5V DC relay. The problem is : phidgets digital output - Normaly the lights are in a variable with "bitmap"But all other options can also be selected, if necessary. Light test is only 78EE Bit 136. I think, this means bit 136 is "on" if light test is active. So i wrote this in phidgets (of couse, not as part of bitmap)The output should now be "on" if light test switch is on. But the output remains off :-( Any idea?

jeehell
06-18-2020, 02:18 PM
If you haven't seen it, I created new support forums here: https://jeehell.org/forum

bbruechmann
06-19-2020, 05:34 AM
Hello, I use 2 phidgets 0/16/16 cards. 1 card for my OEM gear panel. Switch, p/b and lights working. (ok, Jeehell has only 1 offset for DECEL, so i will hve to install 3 5V relais, driven by the corresponding auto brk ON light and providing the signal from phidgets to corresponding DECEL light)1 card presenly only for engine start panel. Cockpitsonic Overhead panel, light test ON -> all bulbs working. Even the bulbs in landing gear panel, which is connected via phidgets. I think it comes from Jeehell software.But i also have some OEM parts (ACP/RMP)Here the light test does not work. But i can connect the PIN in ACP/RMP for the light test to 28V GND via 5V DC relay. The problem is : phidgets digital output - Normaly the lights are in a variable with "bitmap"But all other options can also be selected, if necessary. Light test is only 78EE Bit 136. I think, this means bit 136 is "on" if light test is active. So i wrote this in phidgets (of couse, not as part of bitmap)The output should now be "on" if light test switch is on. But the output remains off :-( Any idea?Yes, as JL mentioned come into the new forum. You know, reallife Captains are very welcome. ;)