PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated forum

jeehell
06-16-2020, 03:38 AM
Hello to all of you

The forums here at mycockpit seem to be having a hard times.
The only activity seems to be on the JeeHell side or spam bots.
Many people indicate they cannot register to the forums.I think the original owner, Matt Ollieman, seems to be unreachable and no longer maintaining the site, which is sadly probably a sign of forum outage at some point.
I took some time to setup my own forums, which you will be able to find at the following address:
https://jeehell.org/forum

bbruechmann
06-16-2020, 04:30 AM
Thatīs great and sad at same time, JL. So do we switch over to your new forum then? (to make sure we keep going to your nerves)

asessa
06-16-2020, 06:12 AM
Hello to all of you The forums here at mycockpit seem to be having a hard times.The only activity seems to be on the JeeHell side or spam bots.Many people indicate they cannot register to the forums.I think the original owner, Matt Ollieman, seems to be unreachable and no longer maintaining the site, which is sadly probably a sign of forum outage at some point.I took some time to setup my own forums, which you will be able to find at the following address:https://jeehell.org/forumRegistered with same username . Thanks JH

jeehell
06-16-2020, 07:01 AM
Thatīs great and sad at same time, JL. So do we switch over to your new forum then? (to make sure we keep going to your nerves)Yes please, I can not monitor too many forums.

buentead
06-17-2020, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Because it means even more work on your side, JL. Hence, thank you so much for being pro-active.

cu, Adrian

gurpalsc
06-17-2020, 03:04 AM
Hi all, I am having issue with configure.exe i make changes on it by inserting server ip address where my p3d and fmgs is installed but after pressing done and opening it again it shows deaful or values which i havent inserted. Due to this my client computers arent able to connect to fmgs server. Any help regarding tgis isdue?