PDA

View Full Version : Engine spooling down and freezing ND when WX-Radar is on

Jokast
06-06-2020, 03:38 AM
Hi guys!I Had yesterday some strange behavior. First, 5 Min after Take off, both Engines spool slowly down. I recognized if I switch on Eng Anti Ice, the einginge suddenly have full thrust back... is it a normal behavior? Second my pfd and ND were freezing, when I switch Weather Radar to on - switching it to off all works fine... is it normal? My specifics:P3dv5 Asp3d on Beta v4 on a I7 4.2 GHz 16gb RAM gtx 1070ND and PFD on a Client I5 3.2 GHz 8GB RAM FMGS 53.2 clean Install on all PC

bbruechmann
06-06-2020, 07:15 AM
Hi guys!I Had yesterday some strange behavior. First, 5 Min after Take off, both Engines spool slowly down. I recognized if I switch on Eng Anti Ice, the einginge suddenly have full thrust back... is it a normal behavior?Jokast, welcome to the club. Some of us (Maybe all) have the same issue. As a workarround you can add the line "Autoice=no" in the Aircraft.cfg in /FMGSServer/PERF/CFM and the issue should disappear. Please have a look in the thread "Claibrating Skalarki TQ" where we discuss this issue already. (and itīs not related to Skalarky Hardware)

Jokast
06-06-2020, 07:25 AM
Thank you...