PDA

View Full Version : JeeHell Homecockpit & Vatsim/Ivao

Fabiano2012
05-22-2020, 04:19 PM
Hi community, having built a homecockpit, we are looking for "as real as it gets". Now I like to try setting up communication with Vatsim/Ivao and actually have "no" idea how to start and how to do it. Could you help me out how you did it and what the correct steps are ? Thanks so much.

asessa
05-23-2020, 02:21 PM
Vatsim and Ivao need to switch freq on your radio (hardware module or software module provided by JH setup)

Fabiano2012
05-23-2020, 02:28 PM
Thanks asessa, this point i can cope up with, i do have a hardware radio from Skalarki. What are other settings or setups to be able to fly within the network of Vatsim/Ivao, other than downloading the pilot client software from these two ?

capt_pero
05-24-2020, 11:51 AM
Hi Fabiano,

as you are from Germany it might be an easy one reading my documentation. I am flying with VATSIM (in former times use IVAO) and it works great with JH and Skalarki Hardware.
More Information: https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?p=1559

asessa
05-25-2020, 03:18 AM
Thanks asessa, this point i can cope up with, i do have a hardware radio from Skalarki. What are other settings or setups to be able to fly within the network of Vatsim/Ivao, other than downloading the pilot client software from these two ?Hi Fabiano, the only thing you have to do is configure the piloti client : - VATSIM , i use vpilot -> settings-> Audio- > choose Mic and Output device- IVAO, Altitude client -> Open Team Speak (installed with Altitude) -> Settings -> choose Mic and Output deviceRegards

Fabiano2012
05-29-2020, 03:44 AM
Thanks for your replies, i will try to setup the communication with Vatsim / Ivao next days.

Dan320
05-30-2020, 02:58 AM
Hi Fabiano,as you are from Germany it might be an easy one reading my documentation. I am flying with VATSIM (in former times use IVAO) and it works great with JH and Skalarki Hardware.More Information: https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?p=1559Hi Peter, I am wondering how you configured the ptt in the Vatsim client since you can only select one ptt. Did you point the left and right PTTs onto a keyboard button via FSUIPC which you use as the vPilot PTT? Maybe i overlooked that in your example guide.Regards Daniel

Fabiano2012
08-09-2020, 05:26 PM
Hi guys, is it possible to just install the pilot client (Vatsim or Ivao) without the MLT-stuff ? I want to use Ultimate Traffic Live and donīt need to see other Vatsim or Ivao traffic, just have a working Transponder and communication to ATC via JeeHell ?

Space
08-17-2020, 06:45 AM
Hi Peter, I am wondering how you configured the ptt in the Vatsim client since you can only select one ptt. Did you point the left and right PTTs onto a keyboard button via FSUIPC which you use as the vPilot PTT? Maybe i overlooked that in your example guide.Regards DanielYou can solve that with FSUIPC by select a common key for both lets say "F10" an let this one driven by both CS and FO Site PTTs input. In vPilot you have to select F10 then. Thats it.

Space
08-17-2020, 06:47 AM
Hi community, having built a homecockpit, we are looking for "as real as it gets". Now I like to try setting up communication with Vatsim/Ivao and actually have "no" idea how to start and how to do it. Could you help me out how you did it and what the correct steps are ? Thanks so much.I use VAT Sim with the vPilot. Also my Skalarki RMP and is full supported in changing the freq.