PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B53

jeehell
04-19-2020, 07:09 PM
Hello everyone,New version 53.0 is out. Use the updater or download from here:http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B53.1.0.exeWhat's new in B53.0:-Added Prepar3D V5.0 support-Enhanced landing gear system logic-Reworked some ECAM failures-ENG anti ice effect on each engine individually-fixed EIS2 EPR transient indicator bug-fixed some navdata issues on some SIDs-added L.DEV display on PFD when SID RNP33°, roll handling above 33° of bank)-added EQUITIME POINT function in MCDU-fixed some ATHR issue when transiotionning from CLB to ALT(*)-fixed some SEC FPLN issues-work on EIS displays performance (should use less CPU/GPU)-fixed some pressurization issues in descentFor P3D V4 and V5 :I now use the add-on.xml method, in your "documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons" folder.You may need to manually edit some config files in C:\Users\your_user\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 to remove any entry relative to my software:simobjects.cfgeffects.cfgdll.xml

jeehell
04-19-2020, 07:11 PM
sorry it seems the forum paging is broken...

iwik
04-19-2020, 08:35 PM
Big thanks JL and hope you are well and keep so.
Les

Leonidas
04-20-2020, 03:56 AM
Thank you JL for one more update!! 2+1 issues from me: 1) ISIS looks strange, I think blue and brown colors extend beyond their limits. 2) Can't see the progress of %N2 during eng start. 3) And this old: EPR IDLE is still too high: 1.065 on ground (No AntiIce, QNH 1011) and about 1.100-1.160 on air. Regards

buentead
04-20-2020, 09:57 AM
Thank you, JL, for the update :-)

Unfortunately, I have an issue with the “FDS Legacy Module” now. I’m using the FDS Module (and Skalarki I/O) on a networked PC for the Overhead I/O’s. I'm executing the following actions after I started the software (cold and dark):
- BAT1 ON
- BAT2 ON
- APU MASTER ON

Unfortunately, none of the LED's on the Overhead Panal switches on/off accordingly. I see the LED's in action on the OVHDVisual. And I can also see that the LED's receive the status ON (see extract of log below). So the inputs of the FDS Module are working.
-- LOG start --
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:-176 State:621
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:-176 State:7
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:Card type: 32E2
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:SW action:2 - BAT1 on
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:94 State:1 - BAT2 OFF to 'on'
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:213 State:1
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:221 State:1
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:158 State:1
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:17 State:1
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:19 State:1
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:105 State:1
*15:11:48* JeeHell_IIT:LED:588 State:1
-- LOG end --

The behavior of the FDS Module is different, when I switch on the external power 1st. So I enable "EXT PWR" on the P3D -> the LED AVAIL is on:
- Apply external power by pressing the EXT PWR switch
- The following LEDs are on (on OVHDVisual and in the panel): BAT1 OFF, BAT2 OFF, and the 6 TK/PUMP OFF LED as expected and some other 'FAULT'
- BAT1 ON
- BAT1 OFF LED is off
- BAT2 ON
- BAT" OFF LED is off
- APU MASTER ON
- APU ON LED is ON

The LED's are working correct if the "external power" is applied. If I switch the EXT PWR off, the LED's don't work anymore as described initially.

And I didn't apply any other changes other than the software update (installed over existing installation).

Please, can you give me some advice what I have to change? Thank you
Adrian

Note: I do have the LOG but I don't know how to attache a file here.

tcane
04-21-2020, 05:33 AM
Hallo Jeehell,Is the new CockpitConcept.dll and the fix for the passenger Oxygen "Sys On LED" included in the update?CheersFlorian

Miatanet
04-21-2020, 03:06 PM
Hi Jeehellthank you for the update, but my EWD Module (EIS.exe) is having some problems. It hangs up my system. going back to former version all fine, but it gets no data. Did you change something in the EWD module?Best regardsStefan

Rafape
04-21-2020, 03:59 PM
Hi. With version B53 and P3D V3.4, both the PFD and the ND connect to me, but after 5 seconds they stop responding.I have only installed the update and re-created the NAVs.Because it can be?Thank you

Jokast
04-21-2020, 04:47 PM
Hi Jean Luc and all others. I Install V53.0.1 in p3dv5.Both Pfd looks strange - is this correct?Greetings and thanks for your work

Totti
04-21-2020, 05:01 PM
same here, problem with PFD after updating with 53.0.1

capt_pero
04-21-2020, 11:28 PM
v53.0.1 works fine on my System including PFD/ND. Using NVIDIA GPU.
Looks like a real improvement in terms of EIS.exe speed and FBW even. Thank you JL!

Did two test flights yesterday evening...

buentead
04-22-2020, 02:38 AM
v53.0.1 works fine on my System including PFD/ND. Using NVIDIA GPU.
Looks like a real improvement in terms of EIS.exe speed and FBW even. Thank you JL!

Same here! All is working great, except the small issue with the legacy FDS module. Thank you JL, the performance improved a lot in my set up (P3Dv4.5)
Adrian

Jokast
04-22-2020, 03:09 AM
Hey Pero Could you imagine, what the failure could be? I install the new Version for 4 times complete. Always the same strange PFDs... And the cpt Pfd and Fo Pfd are installed on two different PC‘s

Totti
04-22-2020, 03:55 AM
Hi Jean Luc and all others. I Install V53.0.1 in p3dv5.Both Pfd looks strange - is this correct?Greetings and thanks for your workI tested yesterday with a NVIDIA GPU... no problems. But on my second PC with an AMD GPU, the PFD Looks like on the photo above. Seems to be a Problem with AMD GPU's.

Jokast
04-22-2020, 08:17 AM
I only have Intel GraphicI check the Intel update but all up to dateI install further on a Lenovo Thinkpad with the same resultInstalling the pfd on the Server Main PC all seems ok...If I use the Eis.exe from V 52.5.6 in V53.01 everything works fine...It seems the new Eis doesn’t work with Intel on board grafik...

Miatanet
04-22-2020, 02:31 PM
Hi Jeehellthank you for the update, but my EWD Module (EIS.exe) is having some problems. It hangs up my system. going back to former version all fine, but it gets no data. Did you change something in the EWD module?Best regardsStefanNeeded to put that screen on my cpt system, I think the old system was too old for the latest release. Better performance and one system less, good update Jeehell ;-).Kind regrdsStefan

capt_pero
04-22-2020, 03:29 PM
Hey Pero Could you imagine, what the failure could be? I install the new Version for 4 times complete. Always the same strange PFDs... And the cpt Pfd and Fo Pfd are installed on two different PC‘s
Could be connected to GPU. I just tested with an ATI 6080 and same graphics errors than you reported. Reverted to NVIDIA GPU - all fine.

bbruechmann
04-22-2020, 04:23 PM
seems to be a graphic Driver issue.

iwik
04-22-2020, 06:51 PM
Not uncommon with AMD GPU. Seen it many times, sometimes taken ages for AMD to fix it.

antoniolaranjeira
04-22-2020, 07:45 PM
Hey Pero Could you imagine, what the failure could be? I install the new Version for 4 times complete. Always the same strange PFDs... And the cpt Pfd and Fo Pfd are installed on two different PC‘sSame here! AMD on the second pc where mip runs

Alb Calderon
04-22-2020, 09:00 PM
Hi ! I have some problems with the update, STBY ALT, DDRMI, ISIS, PFD (CPT AND FO) are black, someone else has this problem ?? Specs Prepar3d v5 Nvidia 1660ti Core i7 8700k Windows 10 thankyou

capt_pero
04-23-2020, 01:54 AM
Hi ! I have some problems with the update, STBY ALT, DDRMI, ISIS, PFD (CPT AND FO) are black, someone else has this problem ?? Specs Prepar3d v5 Nvidia 1660ti Core i7 8700k Windows 10 thankyou
Strange. I had this issue once as I forgot to update the affected PC with the new version. I would try renaming the "A320FMGS" folder on all systems and try a new install. If that works you can overinstall your former version as you know then, that something was broken. If a clean install does not work its a good starting point for further investigations. Everthing worked fine before the Update? Or you check the logs...

Jokast
04-23-2020, 02:32 AM
The problem seems to be in the new Eis.exe.I use the Eis.exe from FMGS 52.5.6 for the pfd Systems in an 53.01. installation... Then everything works fine...

asessa
04-23-2020, 03:11 AM
Yesterday i had the first flight with b.53. All was perfect but the T/D point didn't show on my ND and MCDU.

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 01:05 AM
Strange. I had this issue once as I forgot to update the affected PC with the new version. I would try renaming the "A320FMGS" folder on all systems and try new install. If that works you can overinstall your former version as you know then, that something was broken. If a clean install does not work its a good starting point for further investigations. Everthing worked fine before the Update? Or you check the logs...Hi !I made a fresh install but the problem persist, I downgraded my nvidia drivers and the same, I tryed the new version in a laptop with nvidia 780m with fsx se and the same thing, the displays are not responding, the problem is EIS.exe, if i use the EIS.exe from previous version everything works.. that's so strange.Any thoughts??

bbruechmann
04-24-2020, 04:57 AM
if i use the EIS.exe from previous version everything works.. that's so strange.Any thoughts??isn´t that a fix for your issue, at least unless JL may fixes this in an update?

jeehell
04-24-2020, 10:52 AM
Ok all having issues with EIS.exe, try this one:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFh8IM_WpgdkmuEaNejAIt has to be in c:\a320fmgs\EIS folder

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 11:28 AM
Ok all having issues with EIS.exe, try this one:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFh8IM_WpgdkmuEaNejAIt has to be in c:\a320fmgs\EIS folderHi JL !Thankyou for your attention, I can't get the file from the link, the file does not exist.

jeehell
04-24-2020, 12:38 PM
Try this one:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFh8IM_WpgdkmuEaNejA

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 01:28 PM
Try this one:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFh8IM_WpgdkmuEaNejAI tryed it but still not working, the PFDs, DDRMI, ISIS are black and not responding

jeehell
04-24-2020, 01:57 PM
You run all EIS and P3D on the same PC?

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 02:02 PM
You run all EIS and P3D on the same PC? Yes sr. i´m running P3D v5 and fmgs in the same computer, also I tryed using a laptop with nvidia 780m just for PFD and ND. and the same result

jeehell
04-24-2020, 02:06 PM
Task manager says it is not responding? Do you have a crash message? Are you sure you do not have brightness pot set to 0?

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 02:20 PM
Task manager says it is not responding? Do you have a crash message? Are you sure you do not have brightness pot set to 0? In the task manager says running, i dont have a crash message is like the display is trying to run, i can´t move de PFD display and the right click menu appears and hide, in the case of the ISIS and DDRMI i can move the displays but are black and i can access to menu

jeehell
04-24-2020, 02:28 PM
Then your issue is more likely somewhere else, in networking or antivirus or configuration of Sim connect. Does the FMGS server window say connected to P3D?

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 02:42 PM
Then your issue is more likely somewhere else, in networking or antivirus or configuration of Sim connect. Does the FMGS server window say connected to P3D? I dont have antivirus for now, so you can see the attachment the PFD ISIS and DDRMI are connected but not working, btw ND EWD and SD are working perfect, and if I close the PFD now gives me this error

jeehell
04-24-2020, 03:47 PM
How do you start the software?How much RAM do you have on the PC? How much is used when you run the soft?I need to see task manager with the detailed view.

jeehell
04-24-2020, 03:49 PM
Also try deleting the config files for the PFD ISIS and DDRLI so you start from scratch with setup. Use a low AA setting at first.

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 04:08 PM
Also try deleting the config files for the PFD ISIS and DDRLI so you start from scratch with setup. Use a low AA setting at first. i did a fresh install, first I open the p3d v5 as adminsitrator then select the fmgs airctaft and then open StarterENGRUN as administrator, i have 16gb of ram, the attachment shows 7.7 of 15.9 gb with FMGS and P3D running. As information with the original EIS.exe if i click the PDF gives me a crash, but with the new EIS.exe that you sent a few hours ago, when I click PDF does not crash but is black and i can´t open the right click menu

jeehell
04-24-2020, 07:09 PM
Did You try to update your video card drivers?

Alb Calderon
04-24-2020, 08:38 PM
Did You try to update your video card drivers? Yes i have the latest nvidia drivers, i made a full windows 10 update and now it works !! hahaha thanks for your help Iappreciate that!! thanks JL!!

buentead
04-25-2020, 03:55 AM
Thank you, JL, for the update :-)

Unfortunately, I have an issue with the “FDS Legacy Module” now. I’m using the FDS Module (and Skalarki I/O) on a networked PC for the Overhead I/O’s. I'm executing the following actions after I started the software (cold and dark):
- BAT1 ON
- BAT2 ON
- APU MASTER ON

Unfortunately, none of the LED's on the Overhead Panal switches on/off accordingly. [...]

An additional information:
If I switch BAT1 and BAT2 on, switch AP MASTER ON and start the APU (all LED's remain off) and waiting for the APU to start, then the LED's will be on as soon as the APU provides power. This is in accordance to the EXT PWR behavior.

I hope this additional information helps.
Adrian

Jokast
04-25-2020, 02:12 PM
Many Thanks JL - new Eis.exe works fineNG

startrail
04-26-2020, 06:22 AM
Hello everybody;Hope you are safe. I have a problem with weather Radar , no files are being written to wxr folder. No issues from FSUIPC.ini .Can any one help in this regards.Thank youMike

bbruechmann
04-26-2020, 08:21 AM
Many Thanks JL - new Eis.exe works fineNGYes, confirm that. The strange graphics of the PFD and STBY are gone JL. Many many thanks for the update.But by the way, since the last 2 or 3 versions, the TOD calculation by MCDU seems wrong. The TOD is shown in the FPLN and on the ND way to far before it´s really nessecary to descent. i also notice that the time calculation is something weird. If you still on Ground the MCDU Shows the Right Duration of the flight at the Destination line, but once in the air when it switch to ETA UTC it Shows a wrong figure at the beginning which will then calculates down to the Right one step by step while flying. I. e. when i start at EDDH to EDDF the MCDU Shows a flightduration of About 50 min to EDDF which is correct. When i take off at lets say 1400 UTC the ETA Shows something like 1630UTC once airborne and calculates down step by step to the matching ETA as the flight proceeds.

buentead
04-27-2020, 04:38 AM
Hello everybody;Hope you are safe. I have a problem with weather Radar , no files are being written to wxr folder. No issues from FSUIPC.ini .Can any one help in this regards.Thank youMike

Hi Mike

Today, I tested the weather radar with the latest updated version. All works fine in my configuration. Have you checked the "WX Radar path" in the configuration? Did you look at the directory on the FMGS server or on a remote PC?

cu, Adrian

startrail
04-27-2020, 09:32 AM
Hi MikeToday, I tested the weather radar with the latest updated version. All works fine in my configuration. Have you checked the "WX Radar path" in the configuration? Did you look at the directory on the FMGS server or on a remote PC?cu, Adrian Thank you for replying Adrian . The path is correct, over and above I usually check the content of WXR file but nothing is being written. File totally empty. Files are shared as needed. Rgds Mike

britto
04-27-2020, 06:51 PM
Hello friends, it is not possible to download, link is broken, some other link to download.

startrail
04-28-2020, 04:56 AM
Hi MikeToday, I tested the weather radar with the latest updated version. All works fine in my configuration. Have you checked the "WX Radar path" in the configuration? Did you look at the directory on the FMGS server or on a remote PC?cu, AdrianHi Adrian;Solved. Did a clean install on the VG computer and it worked. Stay safeMike

buentead
04-28-2020, 06:40 AM
Hi Adrian;Solved. Did a clean install on the VG computer and it worked. Stay safeMike

Thank you, Mike, for the feedback.
Happy flying
Adrian

michael1508
04-29-2020, 03:04 PM
Hello friends, it is not possible to download, link is broken, some other link to download.The URL is missing the spacer at the end. Issue of the forum. Copy and paste manually.Michael

michael1508
04-29-2020, 07:02 PM
An additional information: If I switch BAT1 and BAT2 on, switch AP MASTER ON and start the APU (all LED's remain off) and waiting for the APU to start, then the LED's will be on as soon as the APU provides power. This is in accordance to the EXT PWR behavior. I hope this additional information helps. Adrian I am experiencing similar problems with my overhead from Skalarki. In my case, the status of the overhead buttons and some LED are showing weird status. But when I tried to start up only via Jeehell software overhead, everything is working. So I guess, it is the new Skalarki IO Profiler version 5.1, that is causing this. Have you tried, what happens, if you use the Jeehell soft only? Michael

buentead
04-30-2020, 03:19 PM
I am experiencing similar problems with my overhead from Skalarki. In my case, the status of the overhead buttons and some LED are showing weird status. But when I tried to start up only via Jeehell software overhead, everything is working. So I guess, it is the new Skalarki IO Profiler version 5.1, that is causing this. Have you tried, what happens, if you use the Jeehell soft only? Michael

Thank you Michael. Yes, I tried with the Jeehell software overhead (more details can be found in my post #5). Everything looks good in the SW OVHD. Just the LED's driven by the Jeehell's FDS interface do not work unless the BUS TIE (through EXT PWR or APU) or the AC BUS (through IDG's) are powered. The switches work correct always.

In my particular issue, Skalarki Profiler is not involved.

Regards, Adrian

tuomasho
05-06-2020, 12:27 PM
Hi all!This all happened when I upgraded my system to P3D v.5 (and also with the hotfix), Jeehell software to the newest one and also I upgraded FSUIPC.Everything seems to work, but the hydraulics doesn't come alive when I start the engines. Also if I try the electric pump, it doesn't feed the hydraulic system. I don't have a clue what is causing this... When I start engines the hydraulics are down and the buttons shows fault at the OVHD. I have tried also software OVHD, but it works as my Skalarki panel. Anyone, any ideas?BrTuomas

Dan320
05-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Hi EveryoneI have just installed the Active Sky Beta into P3Dv5. Am i correct, that there is something different with the weather radar files and they are not being written into the WXR directory?Best regards, Daniel

Totti
05-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Hi EveryoneI have just installed the Active Sky Beta into P3Dv5. Am i correct, that there is something different with the weather radar files and they are not being written into the WXR directory?Best regards, DanielYes, same here. No Clouds in the ND. And no voice device for ATIS in Active Sky. But it's a Beta, so they Need time......

asessa
05-09-2020, 06:14 AM
In the simpatcher.log there are this information "as_connect_64.dll not found" (using asp3d) , i think because now asp3d have it's connector in addon and changed the name : C:\Users\user\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ActiveSkyP5\as_connect_v5.dll

asessa
05-09-2020, 02:46 PM
I just perform update and it downloaded some file in PERF->PA320 folder... is it right?

jeehell
05-09-2020, 04:36 PM
I just perform update and it downloaded some file in PERF->PA320 folder... is it right?surprising last small updates were for EIS and navdata...
In the simpatcher.log there are this information "as_connect_64.dll not found" (using asp3d) , i think because now asp3d have it's connector in addon and changed the name : C:\Users\user\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\ActiveSkyP5\as_connect_v5.dllI haven't worked on that yet. It is very probably they changed many things, including WXR API (which AFAIK will not work with enhanced atmosphere)

asessa
05-10-2020, 04:33 AM
I haven't worked on that yet. It is very probably they changed many things, including WXR API (which AFAIK will not work with enhanced atmosphere)https://forums.hifisimtech.com/threads/p3dv5-radar-not-backwards-compatible.12072/#post-53722

brianwilliamson
05-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Thank you JL for the latest updates which I just installed in the Sim.I have not changed P3D to v. 5 at this stage, as I will probably wait until later in the year. I also have no FDS Overhead switches working at this stage, so it appears to be something with the FDS switches and leds.I guess it will give you a lot more work for you on the updates if I keep to P3D version 4.5 , so please let me know and I can change over to V5 Thanks..................Brian W.

navigator88
05-11-2020, 05:44 AM
Thank you Jeehell for your last update. unfortunately I have a strange issue with engine oil pressure indications, 133 psi with the needles far beyond the gauges.I'm using P3D v 4.5 hotfix 3 and 3 computers.Can you help me to find a solution?Best regardsBen

brianwilliamson
05-12-2020, 01:35 AM
Just done some testing to see if I can give some useful information :V.53.01 P3D V4.5The sim is all ok if I use Start Engines........The Overhead and Fcu all work and the test leds work on all.Using the Start Cold/Dark I can only turn 1 Bat on and it only turns on the FCU....nothing else.The Test switch will only light up the FCU.So there seems to be a small glitch when using Start cold/dark.Hope this helps .............Brian W

buentead
05-13-2020, 05:41 AM
Just done some testing to see if I can give some useful information :V.53.01 P3D V4.5The sim is all ok if I use Start Engines........The Overhead and Fcu all work and the test leds work on all.Using the Start Cold/Dark I can only turn 1 Bat on and it only turns on the FCU....nothing else.The Test switch will only light up the FCU.So there seems to be a small glitch when using Start cold/dark.Hope this helps .............Brian W

Hi Brian

I'm also using the FDS HW for my overhead panels. Please have a look earlier in this thread regarding the problem I have. Maybe it is the same issue you have. Please check if things are working correct, when you apply external power first (all switches off as in "cold an dark", just switch on the external power and then start BAT1+2, etc.).

Adrian

jeehell
05-13-2020, 05:19 PM
HiI added support for ASP3D with P3D V5. update is live on the updater.

brianwilliamson
05-13-2020, 07:24 PM
Thanks Adrian, but in my situation I am starting up at the Runway and no external power, so I do not think that will help in my case.On ground operating conditions,the APU is started by the aircraft batteries or aircraft batteries in combination with Transfomer Rectifier Units as far as I am aware.Cheers..........Brian W

asessa
05-14-2020, 04:56 AM
HiI added support for ASP3D with P3D V5. update is live on the updater.Hi JL, thanks! Question : do we also reinstall navdata ?

asessa
05-14-2020, 05:31 AM
B53.1, the weather radar works perfectly with asp3d! https://i.imgur.com/aaRMYUk.jpg

bbruechmann
05-14-2020, 08:25 AM
@asessa: does it work with TrueSky (enhanced Atmo) or legacy mode, or even with both??!!

asessa
05-14-2020, 10:25 AM
@asessa: does it work with TrueSky (enhanced Atmo) or legacy mode, or even with both??!!ASP3D works with both engines but it has some limits with EA.I'm using legacy mode with ASCA and ENVSHADE . When EA will be official (now it's a beta) i will switch on EA

bbruechmann
05-14-2020, 11:01 AM
ASP3D works with both engines but it has some limits with EA.I'm using legacy mode with ASCA and ENVSHADE . When EA will be official (now it's a beta) i will switch on EAThank you for your answer, but i meant if the radar echo of FMGS works also if enhanced athmosphere is enabled. I know that our AS works with both, but i guess we can´t get wx radar echos with EA because of the actual limitations.

asessa
05-14-2020, 11:33 AM
Thank you for your answer, but i meant if the radar echo of FMGS works also if enhanced athmosphere is enabled. I know that our AS works with both, but i guess we can´t get wx radar echos with EA because of the actual limitations.Yes it'works. (ASp3D + EA)https://i.imgur.com/ofNtFCy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FXZN2TO.png

bbruechmann
05-14-2020, 12:07 PM
Yes it'works. (ASp3D + EA)https://i.imgur.com/ofNtFCy.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/FXZN2TO.pngahhhh cooooooooooooooool. Thank you Jean-Luc !!!!! (And HiFI of course)

Totti
05-14-2020, 01:13 PM
ahhhh cooooooooooooooool. Thank you Jean-Luc !!!!! (And HiFI of course)Hello, I am using P3D v5 and ASP3D Beta 2. Also FMGS 53.1. But here it doesn't work. I have only this file in my WXR-Folder: current_wx_snapshot.txt No *.dat-files. Any help for me? Best regards , Thorsten

bbruechmann
05-15-2020, 02:57 AM
Hello, I am using P3D v5 and ASP3D Beta 2. Also FMGS 53.1. But here it doesn't work. I have only this file in my WXR-Folder: current_wx_snapshot.txt No *.dat-files. Any help for me? Best regards , ThorstenSame here. I´ve tried yesterday and the radar echo wasn´t appearing, but the *.dat files are created in the wx folder. I will see if i can find the culprit.

asessa
05-15-2020, 05:26 AM
In ASP3D do you use live weather ?

Totti
05-15-2020, 06:05 AM
In ASP3D do you use live weather ?Yes, P3D v5 and live weather.

asessa
05-15-2020, 08:39 AM
Yes, P3D v5 and live weather.For me it's all ok, i don't why you didn't have wxr data. Have a look at log files

Miatanet
05-15-2020, 03:33 PM
Hi allall of a sudden my sound module disapeared and I can't setup my sound for fmgs. Has anyone the same issue?BRStefan

bbruechmann
05-16-2020, 06:33 PM
JL, after install of new Version 53.1 i had the issue, that the engine aren´t Spooling up for take off. Only with ENG anti ice they got power. On top of that the Aircraft isn´t lift up at v2. I´ve reinstalled simconnect but the issue was still there. I´ve re-installed Version 53.0.1 and everything is ok. It seems that the FWB-modul of the new Version isn´t working correctly, I have P3D V5 HF1 with EA and AS. The wx Radar was working in V53.1.May you could check.

Leonidas
05-17-2020, 01:30 AM
Hi allall of a sudden my sound module disapeared and I can't setup my sound for fmgs. Has anyone the same issue?BRStefanI had the same, but It was the Windows Security. Take a look there if sound.exe is blocked.

Miatanet
05-17-2020, 03:47 AM
I had the same, but It was the Windows Security. Take a look there if sound.exe is blocked.same here with engine problems, taxi is ok, but when ready for take off, engines do not spooling up and my sound module is also no longer starting. I will check blocked files by windows and report.BrStefan

bbruechmann
05-17-2020, 07:22 AM
same here with engine problems, taxi is ok, but when ready for take off, engines do not spooling up and my sound module is also no longer starting. I will check blocked files by windows and report.BrStefanIt´s Always good to hear, to not to be alone with an issue :)

Miatanet
05-17-2020, 10:26 AM
Disabled all virus scanning and sound.exe is on again, but still no engine spooling. I gues I go back to previous version without weather radar. Stefan

bbruechmann
05-17-2020, 01:43 PM
I´ve checked again too, because it came into my mind that i haven´t broadcasted my new SSD where V5 is installed, but still have no engine Spooling up.So i turned back to previous Version too. Hopefully JL will take a look into it wat could be wrong.

jeehell
05-18-2020, 07:16 AM
You can try removing icing effect in my soft by adding the line in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfg
AUTOICE=no

bbruechmann
05-18-2020, 04:53 PM
You can try removing icing effect in my soft by adding the line in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfgAUTOICE=noindeed, that did the trick. Engines spooling up normaly if this line is added. Thank you JL

capt_pero
05-22-2020, 01:33 PM
Can someone please test updating the NAVDATA with the latest navigraph AIRAC 2006?
Looks like the FMGSserver.exe hangs and MORA.BIN is not being created. If I revert back to a former AIRAC (2001) everything works well (as always).
Just an issue on my system (P3Dv4.5)?

romeow
05-22-2020, 03:27 PM
As FSX user I've just noticed both issues as well: FMGSServer.exe hangs after a while and complete wrong WPT position using Airways after SID!!

Example: EDDS/EDDK with SID TAGIK2H - Z3 - KETEK (which is the first WPT of FP after SID. This WPT is located about 300 nm westward of WPT TAGIK!!!!!!!!!!)

I immediately noticed that there were only 10 (and not 11) bin files generated (MORA.bin is missing)with Navtgraph AIRAC 2006. This might be the reason for this bug.

Leonidas
05-23-2020, 11:16 AM
The last Navigraph DB 2006 build stops at 49%. Anyone with this? Regards

pete_fuss
05-23-2020, 11:41 AM
Yes,mee to !regards Pete

asessa
05-23-2020, 02:20 PM
mee to, today LIML-EDDF give me about 1040 miles because some point was located in wrong position

Beaufort
05-23-2020, 07:06 PM
Same at me. MORA.bin missing, Wayponts displaced, Database stops at 49%. Both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5, B53.1.0, AIRAC2006. EDIT: Went back to 53.0.1, problem disappeared with AIRAC2005, but appears again with AIRAC2006. Seems to be a Navigraph problem?

startrail
05-24-2020, 03:18 AM
The last Navigraph DB 2006 build stops at 49%. Anyone with this? RegardsSame here but restarted computer and it works.Mike

Leonidas
05-24-2020, 05:52 AM
Same here but restarted computer and it works.MikeHaha, same to me, but database may be corrupted, isn't it?

Beaufort
05-24-2020, 06:25 AM
Haha, same to me, but database may be corrupted, isn't it? X-checked it: Yes, after reboot Database loads completely into MCDU, but waypoints are still displaced, so (Navigraph -?-) database seems to be corrupted. To be exact: Some, but not all waypoints are displaced, when I load a Coroute transferred by CorteManager4JH or when I put the route with airways into the MCDU manually. But when I clear the displaced waypoints and put only them, but not the airway manually into the flightplan in the MCDU, the waypoints appear correct. This appears as long as I have navrecord.dat with AIRAC2006 from Navigraph active, in this case MORA.bin is missing, when I let A320FMGS build new bins. The problem is gone when I have navrecord.dat with AIRAC2005 from Navigraph active. In this case the bins are built with MORA.bin.

jeehell
05-24-2020, 06:51 AM
There seems to be some issues in the AIRACR 2006. I will report that to Navigraph.You can circumvent the issue by actually using AIRAC 2005 as DB1 and AIRAC 2006 as DB2 instead.

jeehell
05-24-2020, 12:18 PM
I put a full update on the updater which should fix the issue. NOt 100% tested so I hope it works, please report any issues such as procedures or waypoints missing etc...

startrail
05-24-2020, 12:40 PM
Haha, same to me, but database may be corrupted, isn't it?Yes it is. The issue is from Navigraph. It is operational but waypoints are misplaced.

romeow
05-24-2020, 03:34 PM
I put a full update on the updater which should fix the issue. NOt 100% tested so I hope it works, please report any issues such as procedures or waypoints missing etc...
Hi JH,

I would like to go on with version 52.5.6 and I don't mind to use DB of AIRAC 2005 for a while. Do you think that Navigraph will update/correct their current navrecord.dat or do we have to wait until AIRAC 2007? Or is it mandatory to install your full update to be able to use all future AIRAC from Naivigraph?
Regards
René

bbruechmann
05-24-2020, 04:31 PM
I use NavData Pro form Aerosoft and 10 bin files are created. Is that an issue, because i´ve heard there should be 11?? I´am not sure if in the past ever 11 bin files where created. I haven´t noticed any issues of wrong navdata with the actual airac so far.

jeehell
05-24-2020, 04:45 PM
Hi JH,I would like to go on with version 52.5.6 and I don't mind to use DB of AIRAC 2005 for a while. Do you think that Navigraph will update/correct their current navrecord.dat or do we have to wait until AIRAC 2007? Or is it mandatory to install your full update to be able to use all future AIRAC from Naivigraph?RegardsRenéI have no idea if they will correct that cycle. I sent them the details I could find. It is still Sunday, we'll see tomorrow...

jeehell
05-24-2020, 04:47 PM
I use NavData Pro form Aerosoft and 10 bin files are created. Is that an issue, because i´ve heard there should be 11?? I´am not sure if in the past ever 11 bin files where created. I haven´t noticed any issues of wrong navdata with the actual airac so far.It seems normal. Aerosoft lacks a few things in the navdata such as MORA grid. This should be up to the same level as navigraph soon.

romeow
05-24-2020, 05:03 PM
I have no idea if they will correct that cycle. I sent them the details I could find. It is still Sunday, we'll see tomorrow...

Thank you for your efforts! So we'll wait and see…..

Beaufort
05-24-2020, 06:04 PM
THX a lot for the quick update - checked it with P3Dv5, now works perfect with Navigraph AIRAC 2006.

bbruechmann
05-24-2020, 06:31 PM
This should be up to the same level as navigraph soon.Hopefully not so soon. I´am also happy without some issues or lacks more…:)By the way, actually everything works fine with 53.1.0 including weather Radar with ASP3D in V5 and with EA. The issue with the "autoicing" that Prevent engines from Spooling up is the last i noticed beside the flightpath computation issue. The TOD is allways computed way too early. There must be something wrong in the descent profile.

Totti
05-25-2020, 05:25 AM
Problem solved….. Simpatcher wasn't active…...

Totti
05-25-2020, 05:29 AM
For me it's all ok, i don't why you didn't have wxr data. Have a look at log filesProblem solved….. Simpatcher wasn't active…...

romeow
05-25-2020, 05:53 PM
I have no idea if they will correct that cycle. I sent them the details I could find. It is still Sunday, we'll see tomorrow...
AIRAC 2006 Rev 2 is out! No problems anymore! Thank you JH!

Beaufort
05-26-2020, 03:19 AM
Does it work with the last interim update or do we have to go back to B53.1.0?

jeehell
05-26-2020, 12:02 PM
It works with all versions.

asessa
05-26-2020, 12:21 PM
Hi JL, i updated the suite, installed new version of airacas but bin file are not generated (after 15 mins).Any idea ?

asessa
05-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Hi JL, i updated the suite, installed new version of airacas but bin file are not generated (after 15 mins).Any idea ?Up... after reinstall airacs v2 it doesn't build the bin files... any idea? can i force bulding bin files?

jeehell
05-27-2020, 06:52 PM
building the bin files normally only require deleting them before running fmgs server alone.
Which airac you use? Navigraph 2006 rev2?
Which version of the software?Here for me it is relatively quick (about 3 minutes)

asessa
05-28-2020, 03:10 AM
building the bin files normally only require deleting them before running fmgs server alone.Which airac you use? Navigraph 2006 rev2?Which version of the software?Here for me it is relatively quick (about 3 minutes)Hi JL, yes i know the procedure : delete all bin files, install 2006v2 , start JL , after 15 mins no bin files was generate. I check logs but i didn't found any issue (i think).

asessa
05-28-2020, 03:33 AM
Starting only FGMSServer.exe works! Thanks

buentead
06-07-2020, 12:12 PM
With version B53.2.0 I have some strange behavior during ILS approach. 1st, I through it could be due to the Nav Database v2006, so I reloaded v2005 (see picture B53.2.0-01).

When I enter the approach configuration for LSZH ILS RWY 14, I receive the correct course 134 (see picture B53.2.0-02). But when I approach LSZH, the RADIO NAV shows a course of 130 (see picture B53.2.0-03). So I manually set the course to 135 (I took 135 to make sure I can differentiate between the 134 from the ARRIVAL set up). On the PFD (see picture B53.2.0-04a) to course is correctly shown as 135. However, the autopilot still navigates with course 130 as you can see in the same picture. As a result, the approach is way to much to the right with the LOC aligned to course 130 (see picture B53.2.0-04b). I disconnected the autopilot and manually aligned with the RWY 14 (see picture B53.2.0-05a and B53.2.0-05b). This shows that the course 134 shown during the ARRIVAL set up would be correct, but somehow it changes to course 130.

I have similar behavior for:
- LSZH ILS RWY 28
- EDDS ILS RWY 25
Note: both sceneries are from Aerosoft

I do NOT have this issue for:
- LSGG ILS RWY 22
Note: Scenery from FSDreamTeam

Another remark: I didn't have this issue prior to B53.2.0.

Thank you for having a look into this.
Adrian

jeehell
06-07-2020, 06:09 PM
this is strange. Did you apply Hervé Sors fixes? try to insert the following line in c:\A320FMGS\navdata\fsscenery.cfg:monitorARPT=LSZH then rebuild the navdata and post the c:\A320FMGS\logs\logndb.txt file just after rebuilding finishes

buentead
06-08-2020, 12:08 PM
this is strange. Did you apply Hervé Sors fixes? try to insert the following line in c:\A320FMGS\navdata\fsscenery.cfg:monitorARPT=LSZH then rebuild the navdata and post the c:\A320FMGS\logs\logndb.txt file just after rebuilding finishes

I tested the Hervé Sors and FSAerodata fixes. But I uninstalled both due to P3D crashes at LFSB. I also checked on the scenery screen within P3D v4.5 that those fixes are not listed anymore.

Please find attached the requested log file.
Thank you
Adrian

jeehell
06-08-2020, 05:57 PM
hmm I hardly see why Hervé's and FSAerodata fixes would crash P3D, they just change frequencies and runways QFU, hardly anything which could cause a crash.

However, your log is intriguing, because it says it cannot find any ILS in the BGL files for LSZH.
Also, it only found the stock BGL for LSZH, not an addon scenery file.
I would need to see your c:\A320FMGS\Navdata\fsscenery.cfg file as well to see what's in it.
And if you know, how your scenery is declared in P3D (via addon.cfg, via an addon.xml in your documents\P3D V4 files via direct entry in scenery.cfg?)

bbruechmann
06-09-2020, 10:46 AM
And if you know, how your scenery is declared in P3D (via addon.cfg, via an addon.xml in your documents\P3D V4 files via direct entry in scenery.cfg?)Jean-Luc, that is may an interesting part because there is an additional Add-Ons.cfg in the ProgramData folder, about which not everybody is aware of. But some add-ons are injecting their data into that xml and not the one in the roaming folder. And on top other add-ons only look for add-ons in the one in the programData, like MCE i. ex.

buentead
06-09-2020, 12:13 PM
hmm I hardly see why Hervé's and FSAerodata fixes would crash P3D, they just change frequencies and runways QFU, hardly anything which could cause a crash.

Yes, very strange indeed. When I installed either Harvé's or FSAerodata fixes the P3D crashed always in the same situation: inbound LFSB CAT II/III ILS Y RWY 15. I activated the LOC during the track "12 DME Arc BLM". As soon as the autopilot switched to LOC (from blue to green) the SIM stopped some seconds and then crashed.
When I deactivated the sceneries from the fixes, everything was fine again. As said, very strange.

However, your log is intriguing, because it says it cannot find any ILS in the BGL files for LSZH.
Also, it only found the stock BGL for LSZH, not an addon scenery file.
I would need to see your c:\A320FMGS\Navdata\fsscenery.cfg file as well to see what's in it.
And if you know, how your scenery is declared in P3D (via addon.cfg, via an addon.xml in your documents\P3D V4 files via direct entry in scenery.cfg?)

I attached you the FSscenery.cfg (FSscenery.zip) below.

The LSZH and EDDS scenery (among others) are defined in the configuration file "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg". I also attached this configuration file below (add-ons.zip).
It looks like there are many config files where the add-on sceneries are configured:
- "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg" for sceneries such as Munic (Taxi2Gate), Rome (Aerosoft), Napoli (Aerosoft)
- "C:\Users\[WindowsUser]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg" for sceneries such as Prague (Aerosoft), Moscow (Aerosoft), and add-on like Navigraph Simlink and UTLive
I don't know if the scenery installs at a specific location or if it depends on the privileges of the install user (user or admin).

Thank you.
Adrian

Miatanet
06-12-2020, 02:57 AM
Hi JL a few weeks ago after the update to v53 I had an issue with my engines wich not give me full power, I read that was something with the anti ice setup. I switched back to latest v52 and had no issues. Yesterday I started a second try with latest v53 and have the same issue again, no power on my engines when going full thrust. So I got back again. Is there something I can setup to use the latest version?Thank you for a short hint.Best regardsStefan

asessa
06-12-2020, 04:00 AM
Hi JL a few weeks ago after the update to v53 I had an issue with my engines wich not give me full power, I read that was something with the anti ice setup. I switched back to latest v52 and had no issues. Yesterday I started a second try with latest v53 and have the same issue again, no power on my engines when going full thrust. So I got back again. Is there something I can setup to use the latest version?Thank you for a short hint.Best regardsStefanDid you insert AUTOICE=no into A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfg ?

tcane
06-12-2020, 05:25 AM
Did you insert AUTOICE=no into A320FMGS\FMGS server\PERF\CFM\aircraft.cfg ?I have the same problem and find that strange too. I want to use these feature and don't like to disable it, but when I´m on runway and I have 19°C that's are icing conditions?? I don't think that's correct!?RegardsFlorian

asessa
06-12-2020, 06:10 AM
I have the same problem and find that strange too. I want to use these feature and don't like to disable it, but when I´m on runway and I have 19°C that's are icing conditions?? I don't think that's correct!?RegardsFlorianI think it's a bug and AUTOICE=NO is the tick to solve at this moment

Miatanet
06-12-2020, 08:35 AM
I think it's a bug and AUTOICE=NO is the tick to solve at this momentThanks, will try. Did not set this parameter.Kind regardsStefan

jeehell
06-15-2020, 02:25 AM
Yes, very strange indeed. When I installed either Harvé's or FSAerodata fixes the P3D crashed always in the same situation: inbound LFSB CAT II/III ILS Y RWY 15. I activated the LOC during the track "12 DME Arc BLM". As soon as the autopilot switched to LOC (from blue to green) the SIM stopped some seconds and then crashed.
When I deactivated the sceneries from the fixes, everything was fine again. As said, very strange.
I attached you the FSscenery.cfg (FSscenery.zip) below.
The LSZH and EDDS scenery (among others) are defined in the configuration file "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg". I also attached this configuration file below (add-ons.zip).
It looks like there are many config files where the add-on sceneries are configured:
- "C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfg" for sceneries such as Munic (Taxi2Gate), Rome (Aerosoft), Napoli (Aerosoft)
- "C:\Users\[WindowsUser]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg" for sceneries such as Prague (Aerosoft), Moscow (Aerosoft), and add-on like Navigraph Simlink and UTLive
I don't know if the scenery installs at a specific location or if it depends on the privileges of the install user (user or admin).
Thank you.
Adrian
OK in your FSScenery, you should try to add the following 2 lines:
Add-ons.cfg=C:\Users\[WindowsUser]\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg
Add-ons.cfg2=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfg
I don't know why these lines are not created automatically, I need to check that...

asessa
06-15-2020, 03:32 AM
Hi, i alwasy had problem with sound module. It started and then closed. I had to reopen it to work. Any idea ? I have windows defender live stopped

Miatanet
06-15-2020, 06:33 AM
Thanks, will try. Did not set this parameter.Kind regardsStefanIt works ... I hope I can set this option on again, after next update :-)BRStefan

jeehell
06-16-2020, 03:40 AM
VERY IMPORTANT, check this thread:
https://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32792

Rafape
07-01-2020, 06:38 AM
Hi. I use Prepard V3.4, FSIServer and IVAO Pilot Client. Why are the metar different and if FMGS tells me that I am going to FL3100 in WebEyeIvao it tells me going to FL33250? They are 2250 feet apart. I have looked at everything and not how to configure it. I have tested with VATSIM, IVAO and NOAA weather. Can anybody help me? Thank you!

asessa
07-23-2020, 03:53 AM
Hi. I use Prepard V3.4, FSIServer and IVAO Pilot Client. Why are the metar different and if FMGS tells me that I am going to FL3100 in WebEyeIvao it tells me going to FL33250? They are 2250 feet apart. I have looked at everything and not how to configure it. I have tested with VATSIM, IVAO and NOAA weather. Can anybody help me? Thank you!This is the old forumYou have to write in the new https://jeehell.org/forum/index.phpAnyway, you have to set "Altimeter Temperature effect" = no in the options of the FGMS FlyByWire panel

omarhabeeb
08-04-2020, 08:06 AM
Hi guys I have recently encountered a problem where suddenly i have no SIDS and STARS so I updated to the latest version but still the same issue so maybe it is something related to update in navigation database but here it is something that I have never done can someone help thanks

spiliot
08-04-2020, 11:43 AM
Please check the links in the messages above, the community has moved to the Jeehell forum: https://jeehell.org/forum

strillone67
01-30-2021, 09:25 AM
Non riesco a scaricare