PDA

View Full Version : Lufthansa Livery for Jeehell Airbus

spaceweather
03-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Hi,i wanna take a Lufthansa Livery from AVsim, a "Projekt Airbus".Does anyone has a quick "how to" for me?Andy

FwFreak
03-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Hi!Try this small tutorial:http://www.fstipsandaddons.com/install-addon-repaints-textures-fsx/. ForP3D: You will find the CFM model folder in [...]\A320FMGS\Aircraft\A320-214. Make sure, that you enter the right airfile name (sim=cfm56_5B4) when you copy the fltsim section to your aircraft.cfg - Important: Make a copy of the aircraft.cfg! It will be overwritten when you update the FMGS!

bbruechmann
03-02-2020, 09:05 AM
Just simple: copy the texture folder you already have in your ac folder and name it "texture LH". Then just copy only textures from the the source you´ve got into this new folder by overwrite existing files. After you done this go into the aircraft.cfg and copy the whole [fltsim.0] section and give it the next no.[fltsim.1] . you need to rename the "title" because the titles are unique. But this can be done by simply add "LH" at the end of the title. In the "texture=" line you need to enter the folder addition LH so it looks like "texture=LH" That´s it. No need to takle with models nor airfiles. To prevent that my models and repaints are overwritten by the updater from Jeehell i´ve made a copy of the complete aircraftfolder and named it "A320-214_MOD" and done all customizing there. If i get messed up with something i can also restore from the original that way.Cheers