PDA

View Full Version : discrepancy at Trimm Wheels to F/CTL System

spaceweather
12-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Hi all,
i am using Skalarki TQ. I have a problem: TrimmWheels at 0deg is shown in the F/CTL at System Display with 4deg UP?

Any idea?

Manfred_W
12-14-2019, 07:10 AM
Hi all,
i am using Skalarki TQ. I have a problem: TrimmWheels at 0deg is shown in the F/CTL at System Display with 4deg UP?

Any idea?

Try this

This can be caused by missed "0" position. To fix it follow as below:
To adjust Trim wheels to "0" you need to have TQ connected to power and USB. Open IOTest/TQ/ADC page. Check what is Trim Wheel line showing. At "0" position it should be 1400. In your case, this value will be different, then we need to bring this value back to 1400. Move wheels to the end of scale UP first (Elevator Trim Values will be decreasing towards 0), Once you reach 13.5 move very slowly same direction until you feel stop position (around 0 in Elevator trim line). Once reached, move wheel little bit more (difference between 0 and the position wheels are moved after powering TQ). Then move trim wheel back manually to 0 and read value. If difference is smaller repeat same scenario again and again until you will have 1400 at "0" position. If difference is bigger, do the same but opposite way. Go to -4, then move slowly until stop (Elevator Trim Values will be increasing towards 2048), then force wheel more same direction. And same go back to 0 position and read value. Repeat again if needed.

brds from LOWW
Manfred