PDA

View Full Version : Jeehell installation problem

lenne
09-22-2019, 03:20 PM
Hello folks

Having some issues getting Jeehell installed on my new computer.During the installation process i get the message "c:a320fmgs/starterENGRUN.exe"

I resumed the installation but cold and dark and engine running desktop short cuts didnt work,couldn't find "exe file"

Ive tried both B52.3.5 and B52.3.6

Anyone else experienced same issues or could maybe point me in the right direction

My system: i5 8600k
Geforce 1060 6g
16g ram
Windows 10 pro

Kind regards/Lennart

capt_pero
09-23-2019, 01:57 AM
Try to make an AV exception for the A320FMGS folder and the source of your installation. Looks like your .exe has been quarantained by your Antivirus. This is the best practice. If you can't get them back from AV quarantain you need to reinstall (after makeing your folder exception).

lenne
09-23-2019, 02:47 AM
Try to make an AV exception for the A320FMGS folder and the source of your installation. Looks like your .exe has been quarantained by your Antivirus. This is the best practice. If you can't get them back from AV quarantain you need to reinstall (after makeing your folder exception).

Thanks for the reply!Will try this tonight.

Kinda strange it happend cause i dont have any antivirus installed...yet.And i shut down my firewalls before installation.

Ill let you know if it works.

Barrykensett
09-24-2019, 03:20 PM
I had the same problem, even with exempting the FMGS folder and running the installation from there I still got a corrupted installation. I have rolled back to 50.2 which runs fine and will await positive signals here before updating again.
Barry