PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B52

Pages : [1] 2

jeehell
04-11-2019, 05:06 AM
Hi Guysafter a long time without updates, here is the B52.0. I skipped B51 because of some problems.Available trhough updater and at:http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.5.6.exeHere is a changelog:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- A navdata re-build is necessary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Work in progress on OVHD panel graphics interface. This is only a temporary work it will be enhanced further more when more graphics are ready (user contribution by Jacques, big thumbs up to him, feel free to express your thanks on the forums)-Fixed/enhanced many EIS graphics.-PFD VDEV can now be green on EIS2 (option). -added LDEV display on specific RNP approach (RNP

tcane
04-11-2019, 05:56 AM
Hi Jean Luc,

thanks a lot for your new update! I will try this afternoon the new update and also a big thank you to Jacques for your work!!! Nice to see that some guys can help Jeehell in this case!
One question, what’s are your plans with the Instructor Station App?
Looking forward to the test this afternoon and today evening online flight.

Cheers
Florian

immaging
04-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Hi Jean Luc,
Tks for the new version!!.

I Just intalled the b52 version , but i have a problem .
When starting the program, i have a crash in to fmgs server module.
Write a not ident " access violation on address ".
You have an Idea ?
Many tks For Reply

Daniele

immaging
04-12-2019, 11:52 AM
Hi Jean Luc,
Tks for the new version!!.

I Just intalled the b52 version , but i have a problem .
When starting the program, i have a crash in to fmgs server module.
Write a not ident " access violation on address ".
You have an Idea ?
Many tks For Reply

Daniele

Hi Jean Luc,

SORRY for my last post !! Problem solve, my error!! I Delete completly the nav data file....

Regards Daniele

iwik
04-13-2019, 02:57 PM
Big thanks to JL and Jacques.

JL: Hope you have a great day on Sunday and enjoy many more.
Kindest Regards
Les

startrail
04-14-2019, 12:42 AM
Thank you JL for your continuous efforts and dedication.

Mike

Fritz
04-14-2019, 07:33 AM
In the first attempt with the new version, I noticed a strange behavior of the cabin pressure.
Plane was still on the ground.

When turned off terrain it will still be displayed.

startrail
04-14-2019, 10:29 AM
Hi JL

Is it possible for you to add speed brake sound to FMGS sound module in manner that it will be triggered upon deployment of speed brake.

thank you

Mike

imported_Suggy
04-14-2019, 03:08 PM
#1 The flap indicator on the EWD is not right when flaps are retracted - just a thin line showing.
#2 There appears to be a mismatch of times between the SD and the estimated time of arrival showing on the MCDU. As I’m writing, the SD is showing a time of 18.02 with the next waypoint due at 18.04 as indicated on the ND. However, eta is 20.22 according to the MCDU and I have only 350 miles to run....

Regards,
Darren Sugden

Phpilot
04-15-2019, 08:48 AM
Hello. i installed b52 yesterday. But i found a issue. i'm using VAS throtles. in this version (b52) the ENG STAR and ING buttons does not work.
if i back version b50.2 all work correctly.
Anybody knows if JH changed anythig in comunication with VAS.dll? i think thar start.exe don t read vas .dll

cheers
Frederico

jeehell
04-15-2019, 08:53 AM
No changes here. Maybe you missed something during installation?

Phpilot
04-15-2019, 09:44 AM
No changes here. Maybe you missed something during installation?
hello JH tanks for your reply. i reinstall B52 ....same problem....back to B50.2 all ok. i go to Hardware modules folder. the vas.dll is there. but maybe your sofware in b52 dont see it... sory:(
can you check this?
regards
Fred

jeehell
04-15-2019, 09:49 AM
hello JH tanks for your reply. i reinstall B52 ....same problem....back to B50.2 all ok. i go to Hardware modules folder. the vas.dll is there. but maybe your sofware in b52 dont see it... sory:(
can you check this?
regards
Fred
no I cant I am not the developper of this DLL... do you have hardwareconnect application running? maybe it needs fsuipc support as well I dont know, bette ask the developper...

Leonidas
04-15-2019, 01:31 PM
Hi
After upgrade IDLE EPR on ground is about 1.06. Is this right?
Regards

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12969&stc=1

jeehell
04-15-2019, 01:48 PM
what conditions?

AirFan
04-15-2019, 02:05 PM
Hi JL,

I didn't have the chance yet to try your new version. But I am really looking forward to try it after some simulator ajustments on my side...

Congrats!!!! and a big warm thanks for all your effort, constant improvments and your passion!!! It makes me happy to see that you want to keep your FMGS alive. You've kept me going since 2012. Thanks JL!

Rob

Phpilot
04-15-2019, 02:22 PM
no I cant I am not the developper of this DLL... do you have hardwareconnect application running? maybe it needs fsuipc support as well I dont know, bette ask the developper...

...i already ask VAS developer and he don t know what is problem. He told me that if hardware work fine with b50.2, should works to in b52. if you tell me that you did not change nothing in this area. i have hardware connect working ( my Poldragonet modules works), i have FSCUIPC suport instaled.

What is strange is : i reinstall b50.2 and all works again. i install b52 ENG starter dont work.....If problem ws in FSCIUPC the module did not work in any version ...right?

regards
Fred

jeehell
04-15-2019, 02:47 PM
...i already ask VAS developer and he don t know what is problem. He told me that if hardware work fine with b50.2, should works to in b52. if you tell me that you did not change nothing in this area. i have hardware connect working ( my Poldragonet modules works), i have FSCUIPC suport instaled.

What is strange is : i reinstall b50.2 and all works again. i install b52 ENG starter dont work.....If problem ws in FSCIUPC the module did not work in any version ...right?

regards
Fred
again I can not help you, the developer must check with the version 52.0 himself...

Leonidas
04-16-2019, 03:35 PM
what conditions?

If you mean weather contitions nothing special. I've tried it in 3-4 airports in south Europe with live weather.
Regards

jeehell
04-16-2019, 04:12 PM
If you mean weather contitions nothing special. I've tried it in 3-4 airports in south Europe with live weather.
Regards
In need pressure, temperature, engine and wing anti ice status.

ClaudioCosta
04-17-2019, 01:37 AM
HI, jl very good job !!!

but i have the same issue in some sids or other route segment.
Try this: take off from LIML rwy 36 SID ABSE5A,
after take off you can see an 'impossibile' track on nd and a strange behavior of the Aircraft
If anybody reproduce this i'am verìy curious about the difference.

Thank you for your high quality job
Claudio

Leonidas
04-17-2019, 02:35 AM
In need pressure, temperature, engine and wing anti ice status.

As I remember in last leg, QNH 1005 and 1014, about 13-15 deg. Celcius and both Anti-Ice OFF. If you want excact values I'll feedback tonight.
Regards

romeow
04-18-2019, 05:51 AM
HI, jl very good job !!!

after take off you can see an 'impossibile' track on nd and a strange behavior of the Aircraft

Claudio

First of all - thanks a lot for your new version, JH!

@ Claudio

I can't redproduce this issue. ABSEM 5A is correctly displayed on ND and my Airbus follows the SID without any problems.

@ all
I've noticed that with B 52.0 that Rudder (pedals) and Tiller act now on Nose Landing Gear while taxi. To say that both axes are separated perfectly in FMGS Config (but not on Taxiway :o )
Only my problem? Any ideas how to fix that?

Kind regards
René

Leonidas
04-18-2019, 05:52 AM
HI, jl very good job !!!
Claudio

I've reproduced it and it was all fine...

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12970&stc=1

masterp
04-18-2019, 06:07 AM
First of all - thanks a lot for your new version, JH!

@ Claudio

I can't redproduce this issue. ABSEM 5A is correctly displayed on ND and my Airbus follows the SID without any problems.

@ all
I've noticed that with B 52.0 that Rudder (pedals) and Tiller act now on Nose Landing Gear while taxi. To say that both axes are separated perfectly in FMGS Config (but not on Taxiway :o )
Only my problem? Any ideas how to fix that?

Kind regards
René

You can try to set Taxi rudder effectiveness = 0.083 and try again

Vu

ClaudioCosta
04-18-2019, 10:49 AM
Ok ,
I'm going crazy for this.

@ masterp

this is what appens to me after take off

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12971&stc=1

please, can you post your payload conditions, exact flight plan and other informations
that you believe useful to investigate?

Tanks in advance,
I will be grateful if you can make me understand what is happening
Claudio

romeow
04-18-2019, 12:06 PM
You can try to set Taxi rudder effectiveness = 0.083 and try again

Vu

Hi Vu,

Bingo!!!!

BTW This command line (with value = 1) seems to be new in aircraft.ini, doesn't? I couldn't find it in B 50.2.

Thank you for your help. I'm really grateful.

René

capt_pero
04-18-2019, 12:22 PM
Hi JL,

great job. I just had an issue with the fire Agent 1 and 2.

Expected:
- Fire Engine 1
- Press Fire handle Engine 1
- Agent 1 SQUIB LED illuminated
- after pressing Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated

Is:
- Fire Engine 1
- Agent 1 DISCH and SQUIB is illuminated

This is the same for all Agents on both engines. Can you verify?
Can be reproduced with SW Overhead Panel (HW independent).

Regards,
Peter

romeow
04-18-2019, 12:37 PM
Ok ,
I'm going crazy for this.

@ masterp

this is what appens to me after take off

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12971&stc=1

please, can you post your payload conditions, exact flight plan and other informations
that you believe useful to investigate?

Tanks in advance,
I will be grateful if you can make me understand what is happening
Claudio

Hi Claudio
your ABSEM 5A (RNAV SID)depiction is the same like on my ND - the strange "hook" included.

Are you sure not to exceed 180 kts while turning vom ML463 to ML464?

It may occur that ML464 is not overflown even with max 180 kts (due to a very tight turn) and therefore stays displayed in white. In this case the Airbus wants to turn back in order to overfly this waypoint. And only then the next WP (ABSEM) will be active.
This behaviour may bother you.

Workaround
As soon as you notice that WP is not overflown go to MCDU DIR and activate ABSEM.

BTW The following flightplan doesn't matter as long as you haven't overflown ABSEM.

Ciao, René

jeehell
04-18-2019, 02:06 PM
Hi JL,

Expected:
- Fire Engine 1

Is:
- Fire Engine 1

Regards,
Peter
I do nto have any issues here. Maybe you have an hardware switch sending the SQUIB push command repeatedly?

FwFreak
04-18-2019, 05:58 PM
Hi JL,

Expected:
- Fire Engine 1

Is:
- Fire Engine 1

Regards,
Peter

Hi Peter!

How do you setup the failure? As I remember there is no way to trigger "real" failures in Jeehell FMGS. The only workaround is to set the Fire Test button offset through an external script to simulate an engine fire. JL, correct me if I'm wrong.
And for Fire Test it should be normal that all Korry LEDs and the Fire handle illuminate.

capt_pero
04-18-2019, 11:36 PM
Hi Karsten,

good to know. Is there any other option to create engine fire?

Regards,
Peter

Leonidas
04-20-2019, 11:48 AM
1. When I push or pull to descent from CRZ ALT to a lower altitude, the A/C always enters in descent phase, but I think this shouldn't be happen when distanse drom destination is greater than 200NM. In that case NEW CRZ ALT should be appeared in MCDU just like when we climb.

2. Does anybody know what this red arrow is during final approach? I've seen this only during takeoff, when I pull sidestick more than it should.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12973&stc=1

jeehell
04-20-2019, 06:30 PM
@Leonidas:
1. actually it is less than 200NM from dest OR selected ALT on FCU <= FL200 to trigger DES phase. I will check but it should be working?
2. this is for tailstrike awareness, it is optionnal.

Leonidas
04-21-2019, 11:12 AM
@Leonidas:
1. actually it is less than 200NM from dest OR selected ALT on FCU <= FL200 to trigger DES phase. I will check but it should be working?

Test it again, so: when descent at >200NM in MCDU PERF page remains to CRZ page as it should. But:
INIT CRZ FL remains the same
PROG CRZ remains the same
FMA says ALT not ALT CRZ

Regards

romeow
04-22-2019, 07:34 AM
#1 The flap indicator on the EWD is not right when flaps are retracted - just a thin line showing.

Not only a strange display during retraction! Same while extending. The two "triangles" don't move from one flaps position to the next but jump. Only the thin line is showing the movement. It's very hard to perceive when flaps reach their positions.

And another issue: There is no hockey stick anymore for ToD shown on ND but only the message "T/D reached" on PFD. Is this intended?

Regards
René

jeehell
04-22-2019, 10:10 AM
Not only a strange display during retraction! Same while extending. The two "triangles" don't move from one flaps position to the next but jump. Only the thin line is showing the movement. It's very hard to perceive when flaps reach their positions.

And another issue: There is no hockey stick anymore for ToD shown on ND but only the message "T/D reached" on PFD. Is this intended?

Regards
René

Whichever EIS version?
I do not have any problem with flaps indicator check you have up to date graphics card driver.
TOD arrow will be back in next update.

romeow
04-22-2019, 03:58 PM
Whichever EIS version?
I do not have any problem with flaps indicator check you have up to date graphics card driver.
TOD arrow will be back in next update.

Thanks for your support!

Just tested: Flaps indicator works perfect with EIS 2 but not with EIS1. I will check graphic card Driver soon.

No problem with missing ToD arrow. I just wanted to inform you and know if my system is buggy or not. So we look forward to the next update.

Regards
René

jeehell
04-22-2019, 05:15 PM
Thanks for your support!

Just tested: Flaps indicator works perfect with EIS 2 but not with EIS1. I will check graphic card Driver soon.

No problem with missing ToD arrow. I just wanted to inform you and know if my system is buggy or not. So we look forward to the next update.

Regards
René
Actually it is not a driver issue, I could reproduce it. It happens if you start EWD before the server apparently, can probably happen on remote PCs as well but not tests. Will be fixed in next release.

imported_Suggy
04-22-2019, 06:44 PM
Actually it is not a driver issue, I could reproduce it. It happens if you start EWD before the server apparently, can probably happen on remote PCs as well but not tests. Will be fixed in next release.

#1 The flap indicator problem occurs on my remote setup. For information, I do start my FMGS server PC last once all the other PCs running their respective ‘Jeehell’ programmes have started.

#2 Another bug appeared on my last flight. The last part of the route on the ND display was missing despite the MCDU showing no discontinuity. I seem to remember I programmed the SID midflight but it didn’t show up on the ND. The bin files were all deleted and recompiled and copied across to all other PCs.

#3 When I select Plan mode on the efis, the route doesn’t show.

Kind regards,
Darren

Rafape
04-23-2019, 04:38 AM
Hi JL.

Thank you very much for this update.

I have noticed that with the new version the remote PC where the OVHD, MCDU, PFP, ND, etc., runs, does not go as smoothly as before. Does this new update consume much more resources or can I do something to make the improvement go better, such as lowering the quality of the graphics?

Thank you!

jeehell
04-23-2019, 04:59 AM
What are the specs of the computer? One single PC to run all PFDs/NDs/EWD/SD? check CPU use when everything runs.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, to use the UDP feature in wideFMGS?

romeow
04-23-2019, 05:07 AM
Yes, that's it! When I start FMGS Server first and then FMGS Client (with EWD) flaps indicator is displayed as is usual. So there is no real problem to start FMGS Server first from now on ;)

BTH
I use Skalarki's TQ. The motorized trimwheels still don't turn back to 0 after Touch Down. Is it a default in FMGS or in Skalarki's driver or am I too stupid to install them correctly? I know, not really important but nice to have :cool:

Best Regards
René

jeehell
04-23-2019, 05:19 AM
I use Skalarki's TQ. The motorized trimwheels still don't turn back to 0 after Touch Down. Is it a default in FMGS or in Skalarki's driver or am I too stupid to install them correctly? I know, not really important but nice to have :cool:

as far as I know it is a skalarki issue and Marcin is working on it.

Barrykensett
04-23-2019, 05:50 AM
I have the same flap indication as Suggy but I also have an indication anomaly with the rudder:
http://s269.photobucket.com/user/barrykensett/media/rudder%20error_zpsgewtjyfo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
Barry

romeow
04-23-2019, 05:57 AM
@ Jeehell

Thanks!
Seems to be a rather sophisticated programming ;) as he hasn't updated his Profiler for more than one year!
Too bad.

Rafape
04-23-2019, 06:26 AM
What are the specs of the computer? One single PC to run all PFDs/NDs/EWD/SD? check CPU use when everything runs.

EDIT: I forgot to ask, to use the UDP feature in wideFMGS?

I'm going to try the UDP function in YES.

The PC is a Acer Aspire i3-2367M CPU 1.40Ghz. 4,GB RAM. Win 7 64 bits. With the previous version I was pretty fluid.

Tomorrow I will try with the previous version to see what performance the portable pc gave.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12976&stc=1

I also get an error when starting the cabin pressure plane. Only the alarm is removed if I turn off packs 1 and 2. This is so?

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12975&stc=1

The MCDU does not calculate flight times well and Rudder error when I land. The plane does not roll straight.

Starter.ini:

[Starter]
FMGS_Server=no
OVHD=yes
FCU=no
MCDU=yes
FO_MCDU=no
PFD=yes
ND=yes
EWD=yes
SD=yes
Sound=no
FO_PFD=no
FO_EFIS=no
FO_ND=no
TripleBRK=yes
STBY_ASI=no
STBY_AltiFt=no
STBY_AltiM=no
STBY_Horizon=no
DDRMI=no
Clock=yes
ISIS=no

HardwareConnect=yes
wideFMGS=yes
wideFMGSserver=no

AUTOclose=yes
StartMinimized=yes
Autosave=yes

//ExtProg.0=c:\windows\notepad.exe
Intercom=no
softFlaps=no
softSpoilers=no
softTHRLVRs=no
softGEAR=no
SoftECP=yes
SoftACP1=no
SoftACP2=no
SoftACP3=no
SoftRMP1=no
SoftRMP2=no
SoftRMP3=no
RemoteJoy=no

Firefly77
04-23-2019, 07:53 AM
Hi Jean-Luc,
first if all thank you very much for this update and your continous effort.
I noticed a couple of things on a very short flight:

1. the yellow plane symbol on ND is much bigger than before?

2. If Terr on ND was switched off, the terrain stays visible unless you change mode on ND eg. to NAV and back to ARC.

Best regards
Michael

Klausi
04-23-2019, 03:59 PM
I miss the TD arrow on B52

romeow
04-24-2019, 03:27 AM
Sorry Klausi, but I (we) don't really understand what you mean :roll:

AirFan
04-24-2019, 06:37 AM
Hi JL,

some reporting about B52:

- I can confirm the mentioned cabin pressure issue on ground with packs on: Safety Valve Open
- Lateral offset is displayed in plan mode and alinged in current heading... so the lateral offset label is also up side down or i.e 90deg rotated depending on current heading
- Also saw wrong display of the flap position in EIS1... EIS2 is fine.
- Did a full reinstall of B52. With some hardware modules included during install... after that the FMGS_config.exe cant be closed correctly. Saving works but clicking on the upper right cross causes a crash. When closed via task manager I get an "Invalid pointer operation". Also reinstalled B50.2 to check... no issue there. Reproducable in B52.
-TERONND requires change of ND mode to be turned off on display.
-General question: When reducing the Thrust manually on the levers in ATHR on: ATHR limited pops up. Correct. But once you clear it keeps poping up again and again... is that the real behaviour? Shouldnt be one popup enough after you cleared the ECAM?

Many thanks for the awesome work!
Rob

capt_pero
04-24-2019, 12:57 PM
Hi JL,

some reporting about B52:

- I can confirm the mentioned cabin pressure issue on ground with packs on: Safety Valve Open
- Lateral offset is displayed in plan mode and alinged in current heading... so the lateral offset label is also up side down or i.e 90deg rotated depending on current heading
- Also saw wrong display of the flap position in EIS1... EIS2 is fine.
- Did a full reinstall of B52. With some hardware modules included during install... after that the FMGS_config.exe cant be closed correctly. Saving works but clicking on the upper right cross causes a crash. When closed via task manager I get an "Invalid pointer operation". Also reinstalled B50.2 to check... no issue there. Reproducable in B52.
-TERONND requires change of ND mode to be turned off on display.
-General question: When reducing the Thrust manually on the levers in ATHR on: ATHR limited pops up. Correct. But once you clear it keeps poping up again and again... is that the real behaviour? Shouldnt be one popup enough after you cleared the ECAM?

Many thanks for the awesome work!
Rob
Are you sure you are using the default aircraft.cfg and PERF Data of JeeHell?

romeow
04-24-2019, 03:39 PM
I miss the TD arrow on B52

After editing your post everything is understandable now.

For this issue go and see post #37

AirFan
04-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Are you sure you are using the default aircraft.cfg and PERF Data of JeeHell?

Yes I am pretty sure as I've deleted the complete folder after uninstalling B50.2. There was nothing left and I've never touched the Perf data nor the aircraft.cfg. Just did a complete reinstall of B52.

Cheers,
Rob

Klausi
04-24-2019, 04:17 PM
In #37 is written: TOD arrow will be back in next update.
how long will it take for the update to appear?
Lg

romeow
04-24-2019, 05:21 PM
Please ask the Oracle of Delphi ;)

capt_pero
04-25-2019, 02:48 AM
Yes I am pretty sure as I've deleted the complete folder after uninstalling B50.2. There was nothing left and I've never touched the Perf data nor the aircraft.cfg. Just did a complete reinstall of B52.

Cheers,
Rob
Strange. I got the error with an older unsupportet version of an aircraft.cfg. No issues with the new aircraft.cfg of the A320-214.

masterp
04-25-2019, 05:25 AM
Hi all,
I got FSX on PC1 (With 2 folders Aircraft-FMGS pasted to FSX\SimObjects\Airplane), FMGS Server installed on PC2 (Aircraft folders are included with default installation). TOPCAT on Laptop.
In TOPCAT, Changing payload/Fuel with target aircraft.cfg from both PC1 or PC2 are effective.
I am not sure which aircraft.cfg that the FMGS is using?

Thank
Vu

Klausi
04-25-2019, 06:15 PM
Hello
I get after reaching the flightlevel the sound message ; Altimeter setting ; and the LED ALT is no longer on

capt_pero
04-26-2019, 01:15 PM
Strange. I got the error with an older unsupportet version of an aircraft.cfg. No issues with the new aircraft.cfg of the A320-214.
Can confirm this issue does happen with vanilla config files. I had it yesterday but cannot really reproduce it...

capt_pero
04-28-2019, 07:45 AM
I just found out that the SEC F-FPLN does not allow "Overfly". I press Overfly Button and try to assign to a waypoint and it does nothing. Works fine with primary flightplan. Can someone verify?

Firefly77
04-28-2019, 01:18 PM
Hi JL,
since new version B52 i have to push "align IRS" in MCDU twice... Anyone else with this problem?
Best regards
Michael

imported_Suggy
04-28-2019, 02:06 PM
Hi JL,
since new version B52 i have to push "align IRS" in MCDU twice... Anyone else with this problem?
Best regards
Michael

Yes, I have noticed the same thing.
Regards,
Darren

imported_Suggy
04-28-2019, 02:09 PM
Hello, everyone.

Is it just me but selecting PLAN on the EFIS does not show the route?

For information, I am using useUDP=yes in the widefmgs config file (on all computers).

Regards,
Darren Sugden
www.a320homesim.com

capt_pero
04-28-2019, 02:30 PM
Hi JL,
Best regards
Michael
Same for me.

romeow
04-28-2019, 03:15 PM
Hi JL,
Best regards
Michael
Same here!

imported_Suggy
04-28-2019, 03:16 PM
Further to my EFIS panel not showing the route on the ND when selecting PLAN, I am not getting the visual cues on the ND eg TOD arrow although (T/D) is showing in the MCDU.

I will delete useUDP=yes on my next flight to see if that cures the problem.
Darren Sugden

startrail
04-29-2019, 12:26 AM
Hi JL,
Best regards
Michael

Same here.

EdwardInBeijing
04-29-2019, 12:47 AM
IRS Align press twice...

Same here.

EdwardInBeijing
04-29-2019, 12:51 AM
No one else have infinitely long parallel white lines from the centre of the map (in all map modes) heading from PPOS to South?

romeow
04-30-2019, 05:43 AM
Hi JH,

I've noticed that there are completely wrong TIME
(MCDU >FPLAN> last line)
after entered a FP
. I've noticed as well that there is a correlation/function between TIME and TRIP WIND (INIT B>6R). Default value is TL000 (TL for TAIL as far as I found out).

Can you please tell me/us what kind of value must be entered in order to get the correct TIME displayed (for the corresponding FP). I think (but I'm not sure yet) that this wrong TIME has an influence on the FP itself.

And
Is it possible to reactivate a blinking STD on PFD when passing TRANS FL (as entered in APPROACH PAGE)?
With the last versions STD starts to blink only when you pass TRANS ALT (probably based on the Destination Airport) - e.g. 5000 - regardless of wether you have entered 60 or 70 (e.g.) as TRANS FL in APPROACH PAGE.

Regards
René

imported_Suggy
04-30-2019, 01:02 PM
Hi JH,

I've noticed that there are completely wrong TIME
(MCDU >FPLAN> last line)
after entered a FP
. I've noticed as well that there is a correlation/function between TIME and TRIP WIND (INIT B>6R). Default value is TL000 (TL for TAIL as far as I found out).

Can you please tell me/us what kind of value must be entered in order to get the correct TIME displayed (for the corresponding FP). I think (but I'm not sure yet) that this wrong TIME has an influence on the FP itself.

And
Is it possible to reactivate a blinking STD on PFD when passing TRANS FL (as entered in APPROACH PAGE)?
With the last versions STD starts to blink only when you pass TRANS ALT (probably based on the Destination Airport) - e.g. 5000 - regardless of wether you have entered 60 or 70 (e.g.) as TRANS FL in APPROACH PAGE.

Regards
René

I reported the problem of erroneous flight time in the MCDU in one of my earlier posts in this thread.

Darren Sugden

jeehell
04-30-2019, 02:15 PM
You realize that on the ground, the MCDU shows TIME (and not UTC) and the time are actually the time to go from ARPT to the point, and not the arrival hour?
So if it is let's say 2015UTC, on the ground the first WPT will show 0002 or so, and if the arrival runway shows 0140 it means arrival will be at 2155UTC.

trip wind affects the speed of the aircraft as an average HD or TL wind. it's up to you to use it or not, basically if the weather you're flying in has wind...

Phpilot
05-01-2019, 06:19 AM
Hi,

Speaking of Totom, he just finished a working modifications of the A318/A319/A321 which work with my software.
The download for all of them is here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A318toA321.zip

Hello guys. Anyone just already try this in B50.2 or B52. When i load A321 model in AP/FBW server he show me a error " No CLBepr file found..quiting) . the same menssage to MCTepr, TOGAepr, CRZepr.
If i copy this files of a320, the error dont appear again. but in cockpit i can not increase thrust ( i move up the throtles but N1 remain in idle)

anyone can help me?
regards
Fred

romeow
05-01-2019, 12:13 PM
You realize that on the ground, the MCDU shows TIME (and not UTC) and the time are actually the time to go from ARPT to the point, and not the arrival hour?
So if it is let's say 2015UTC, on the ground the first WPT will show 0002 or so, and if the arrival runway shows 0140 it means arrival will be at 2155UTC.

trip wind affects the speed of the aircraft as an average HD or TL wind. it's up to you to use it or not, basically if the weather you're flying in has wind...

OK, use of Trip Wind is on own discretion!

I think that I understand TIME item. But nevertheless the TIME issue remains.
An example what I do and what is displayed.
Flight EDDS/EDDT (Stuttgart/Berlin Tegel)
- INIT EDDS/EDDT with CI and CRZ FL
- I enter the FP with SID-WPT-STAR ------>MCDU>FPLN TIME ----- DIST 362 (OK)
- I fill in ZFW/ZFWCG and BLOCK
- Going back to FPLN------> TIME 0432 -----------> DIST 2726 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no difference regardless of wether I use UPLINK or I type the values.

ZFW/ZFWCG values must cause the wrong (and equal) TIME and DISTANCE details no matter if I enter 1/1 or the final weight/and % MAC!

Phpilot
05-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Hello. After you place the files in fmgs server. You have to add a321 in folders. Ini. When you start fmgs, open AP/FBW and select a321. You have already there cfm and IAE. Ok?

startrail
05-02-2019, 01:06 AM
W
Hello. After you place the files in fmgs server. You have to add a321 in folders. Ini. When you start fmgs, open AP/FBW and select a321. You have already there cfm and IAE. Ok?

Thank you

Phpilot
05-02-2019, 10:56 AM
hello. what is the message that appear before FMGS quit?
regards

startrail
05-02-2019, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=Phpilot;172689]hello. what is the message that appear before FMGS quit?
regards

A320 fmgs stopped working in many small windows. I guess I made a wrong entry somewhere.

Phpilot
05-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Hi,

"Speaking of Totom, he just finished a working modifications of the A318/A319/A321 which work with my software."

Hello guys. Anyone just already try this in B50.2 or B52. When i load A321 model in AP/FBW server he show me a error " No CLBepr file found..quiting) . the same menssage to MCTepr, TOGAepr, CRZepr.
If i copy this files of a320, the error dont appear again. but in cockpit i can not increase thrust ( i move up the throtles but N1 remain in idle)

anyone can help me? ToTom can you say us anythig? if you modifications work with B50.2?
regards
Fred

Fabiano2012
05-04-2019, 07:22 AM
@ firefly77
hi, it might be a normal system behaviour to click twice for IRS Alignment. it is a kind of confirmation and to reduce failures while inserting. cheers fabiano

Phpilot
05-04-2019, 06:15 PM
The download for all of them is here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A318toA321.zip

anyone can help me?
regards
Fred

BlueBlood
05-10-2019, 02:49 AM
Trying to set the axis for spoiler and flap, but got problem:
1. In FMGS_config, can recognize the axis and set all the position and button.
2. start FMGS_Server, and wait all connected.
3. When moving flap lever, nothing happen. but using keyboard at computer running P3D, works.
4. When moving spoiler lever, yellow speed brake display, and the control page display that left and right spoiler keep at up position. What ever moving spoiler lever up and down, still keep in up position.
5. When set spoiler arm, armed display, but when try to disarm, cannot set, always keep in armed status.

Cannot figure out why.

BlueBlood
05-10-2019, 06:39 AM
Trying to set the axis for spoiler and flap, but got problem:
1. In FMGS_config, can recognize the axis and set all the position and button.
2. start FMGS_Server, and wait all connected.
3. When moving flap lever, nothing happen. but using keyboard at computer running P3D, works.
4. When moving spoiler lever, yellow speed brake display, and the control page display that left and right spoiler keep at up position. What ever moving spoiler lever up and down, still keep in up position.
5. When set spoiler arm, armed display, but when try to disarm, cannot set, always keep in armed status.

Cannot figure out why.

Finally, reinstall the computer with FMGS_SERVER, and reset everything, now its works.
Still don' know why, but it's works.

BlueBlood
05-11-2019, 06:08 AM
OK, use of Trip Wind is on own discretion!

I think that I understand TIME item. But nevertheless the TIME issue remains.
An example what I do and what is displayed.
Flight EDDS/EDDT (Stuttgart/Berlin Tegel)
- INIT EDDS/EDDT with CI and CRZ FL
- I enter the FP with SID-WPT-STAR ------>MCDU>FPLN TIME ----- DIST 362 (OK)
- I fill in ZFW/ZFWCG and BLOCK
- Going back to FPLN------> TIME 0432 -----------> DIST 2726 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no difference regardless of wether I use UPLINK or I type the values.

ZFW/ZFWCG values must cause the wrong (and equal) TIME and DISTANCE details no matter if I enter 1/1 or the final weight/and % MAC!

Confirm of this issue.
Today I test with a short route from TNCM to TVSA, and input the FPLN, before I enter the ZFW/CG, the bottom line on MCDU for DIST is OK with 361.
But after I enter ZFW/CG, and back to FPLN page, the number totally change.

masterp
05-11-2019, 11:03 AM
I also got problem with Speed Brake. After start the 2nd engine, Speed brake amber shown on ECAM, have to use FSX button "/" twice to close the speed brake completely remove the message Speed brake.

Leonidas
05-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Hi

1. I don't see Sound.exe when running automatically with starter, even though it runs at the backround. If I run it manually then I see it and can adjust volume settings. Why?

2. After B.52 very often especially at the beginning of a flight leg, FD and ND show different potitions for the A/C.

Regards

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12992&stc=1

BlueBlood
05-12-2019, 11:31 PM
I also got problem with Speed Brake. After start the 2nd engine, Speed brake amber shown on ECAM, have to use FSX button "/" twice to close the speed brake completely remove the message Speed brake.

strange problem, I did not see this on my cockpit.
I have been got problem with Spoiler Arm, when I set it on, and yellow speed brake displayed. but when I reset all setting at FMGS_Config, this problem gone.

pmartin
05-13-2019, 01:03 AM

I have the same problem!
Thanks for the temporary solution with the FSX button. I hope it works too at the p3d.
best regards
peter

masterp
05-13-2019, 02:06 AM
I have the same problem!
Thanks for the temporary solution with the FSX button. I hope it works too at the p3d.
best regards
peter
Hi Peter,

I have logged this bug to bugtracker and JL has acknowledged (ID 0001558 (https://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell/view.php?id=1558))
Cheers,
Vu

Barrykensett
05-13-2019, 05:55 PM
I have slightly different spoiler arm problem. On sim startup the spoiler arm message is displayed when switch is on or off but spoilers remain retracted. After take off resetting spoiler arm to off does not kill message. On landing the spoilers deploy as normal but will not retract when selected, nothing will retract spoilers until sim is shut down. Until realising what is happening I have been stuck on runway after auto land as auto brake does not release when spoiler arm is cancelled; I can kick the brakes to release.
Everthing worked fine until the latest update. Keyboard / does nothing for me in P3D.
Barry
a320sim.com

Mouseviator
05-15-2019, 09:34 AM
Hello,

I have B52 on simulator with Skalarki A320 cockpit and some interresting issues with this latest build.
If I land the aircraft and then reposition it back in the air (by FS Flight Control), the HDG/NAV autopilot
function does not work. The change in heading is diaplyed on ND and there is also indication on FMA, even flight
director moves as it should, but the aircraft does not.
Also, if reposition after landing for takeoff and set autobrake to MAX, the brakes get stuck and the aircraft will
not move unless the autobrake is disarmed. These all happens after repositioning aircraft after first flight.
If I restart the server programs, it all works ok again. Looks like some variables are incorrectly synchronized or
something. Did not happen on previous build I had - B50. Did anyone xperience something similar or any ideas what
would cause this?

Thanks and have a nice flight ;)

asessa
05-21-2019, 06:13 AM
Hi JL, i've this problem in ND with "plan" mode selected

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12993&stc=1

In "arc" mode , the fp was showed right

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12994&stc=1

Any idea?

asessa
05-27-2019, 04:34 PM
Up! Can anyone check if have the same problem?

I'm running JH now and i have this problem :(

Leonidas
05-28-2019, 02:19 PM
Up! Can anyone check if have the same problem?
I'm running JH now and i have this problem :(

This happens always or just at the specific runway? I'm asking because mine is OK, but I don't try this airport.
Regards

asessa
05-28-2019, 02:34 PM
This happens always or just at the specific runway? I'm asking because mine is OK, but I don't try this airport.
Regards

With b52 always... But I had only 3 flights and all was in Canada.. I'll check in Europe.

Tnx

bbruechmann
06-14-2019, 04:03 AM
JL already said that the top of descent arrow is not shown on the ND in this Version. And he promised it will be back on ND in the next update of FMGS.

jeehell
06-14-2019, 05:48 PM
Hi,

I put a new version online through the updater or from here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.2.18.exe

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A navdata re-build is necessary !!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-New EGPWS system: EGPWS option must be installed only on ONE computer, EGPWS data should be put on that computer in folder c:\A320FMGS\EGPWS\EGPWS data (if you used the default installation path..) Then you should share c:\A320FMGS\EGPWS\EGPWS folder for all computers where an ND runs (not needed if EGPWS is installed on a computer running both NDs). The paths described here can be changed during isntallation, though default configuration is encouraged.
-Enhanced FBW flare law
-Enhanced FBW C* law
-Fixed SIOC Creator issues for MCDUs declaration
-Fixed V1 callouts not playing
-ND has been stripped of most logic to gain some more performance (RAM use will decrease a lot, CPU should decrease a bit)
-UDP mode for ND route display is now default. NDs VOR/NDB/ARPT/WPT display requires this UDP mode to work.
-Fixed some route not drawing after a certain amount of points on the ND.
-Fixed T/D not displayed
-Fixed intercom crashes
-Fixed trim not returning to 0° on ground
-Fixed some FMA modes and ATHR speed/THR modes.
-Added native Symulatory support

cheers
JL

iwik
06-14-2019, 07:52 PM
Thanks JL very much appreciated.
Regards
Les

Leonidas
06-15-2019, 01:12 PM
What is UDP mode for ND?

jeehell
06-15-2019, 01:28 PM
What is UDP mode for ND?
Just a different networking system to transfer nd data from server to nd computer. It uses UDP instead of TCP, should be faster and less prone to errors.

jeehell
06-15-2019, 01:28 PM
What is UDP mode for ND?
Just a different networking system to transfer nd data from server to nd computer. It uses UDP instead of TCP, should be faster and less prone to errors.

asessa
06-15-2019, 01:35 PM
Hi, with new version B52.2.18 all works fine !
Thanks JL!

Leonidas
06-16-2019, 02:08 AM
Thanks JL for the update
Here is mine issues from previous version that remain to the new version too.
1. CARGO SMOKE panel, DISCH light always on.
2. PRED W/S OFF by default, only at the first flight. Maybe this is the way it should works in real A/C too...
3. Very high idle EPR 1.062

For the first time at this version:
1. Big change at flare behaviour, all landings were very hard-uncomfortable. A/C doesn't react easy at pull orders. Maybe needs time to deal with...
2. How to enable UDP, because even though the first flight was OK, at the next ones there weren't marks on ND?
3. I think new EGPWS doesn't work well. It doesn't refresh itself (eg. red regions remains even at CRZ ALT) and sometimes doesn't play at all on FOs ND.
Regards

jeehell
06-16-2019, 04:17 AM
@Leonidas:
1. Cargo smolke DISCH: check your assignments, check the disch button is not forced down
2. this will be corrected in next release
3. do you have engine or wing anti ice on? what weather conditions? did you try with cavok qnh 1013 default weather? which weather engine?

1. flare law was heavily changed, will take maybe some time to adjsut. You need to have some stick back pressure to land as on the real.
2. this is by default. What is it you did not see?
3. where did you install the EGPWS app? how many computers in your system running ND (cpt & fo on separate PC?)

Leonidas
06-16-2019, 06:13 AM
1. The assignent never changed for ages, this has appeared sometime before 1-2 weeks. I push it many times with or without engines run, but is always on. I'll try again.
3. No ANTI-ICE, fair real summer south Europe weather in most cases with CAVOK and 1013 and Active Sky for P3D4.

2. I see nothing on ND except CSTR. It's weird because the very first flight after last update was OK, but nor the rest ones.
3. I've installed it in the installation default path. Then I moved EGPWS data from previous folder to the new data folder.
Regards

Leonidas
06-16-2019, 06:17 AM
Both NDs run on the main P3D/FMGS PC.

* Something happens to forum, I can't edit or quote previous posts...

Leonidas
06-16-2019, 07:09 AM
Right now after 3 restarts ND works perfect, problems remain are just the two first (DISCH LED and IDLE EPR)
Regards

startrail
06-17-2019, 06:25 AM
Same here for the High EPR

jeehell
06-17-2019, 05:51 PM
Do you use the IAE model?
Do you have the IAE version selected in AP/FBW dropdown menu?

startrail
06-17-2019, 11:55 PM
Yes I use IAE version and it is selected in AP/FBW. I have noticed this since B52.0
Works perfectly in CFM version.

Regards

Mike

ClaudioCosta
06-18-2019, 02:27 AM
hi to all,
i have noticed wrong calculation of ETA in mcdu not matching the ETA on ND for the next wayp. and too near (1-2 minute) from
waypt to another even if the distance between wapt. is relative high (60 NM)
thank you JH for the monumental job
Claudio

Leonidas
06-18-2019, 07:09 AM
Excactly the same as Mike, both selected.

bbruechmann
06-19-2019, 04:52 AM
I´ve noticed the same issue in the timecalculation of the MCDU. On my last leg from EDDF to EDDH i take off from EDDF at 21:30 zulu at climb and cruise phase the MCDU FP showed an ETA at EDDH 22:00 zulu, what is not possible as long you´re not sitting in an Eurofighter. The ETA in the FP was recalculated while flying but not with the right ETA.

But the TOD arrow is back on the ND, i even got two TOD arrows on my ND, one seemed at the right WP of the leg but i had a second arrow somewhere at the approach to EDDH very near to the FAF.

AUA171
06-19-2019, 05:23 AM
Hi Jehell,

I did some online (VATSIM) test flights using intercom module and I can confirm that it is now stable in my configuration, meaning no crashes anymore.
Thanks alot, you saved my life in cockpit ;-)

br
Christian

pete_fuss
06-19-2019, 07:38 AM
Hello, JL,

first of all thank you for the new version.
Yesterday I installed and tested it, but I have a problem with the new EGPWS!
First I had EGPWS installed on the simulator PC, but I had more stuttering in PFD and ND on the Capitan and FO side.
I checked the approvals and the installation paths without success! This morning I installed the EGPWS on a client PC where the captains instruments run and adjusted the paths for the other PCs.
On the captain PC everything runs without stuttering and also the representation of the terrain is good! On the co-pilot side and on the PC I now have these stutterers and I have in the ND no representation of the terrain.
I found the following bugs in the WiedFMGS server!

*****WideFMGSserver started at:12:48:57.381
**12:48:58.360** port 8004:192.168.178.6 connected
**12:48:58.364** port 8003:192.168.178.3 connected
**12:48:58.365** port 8004:192.168.178.3 connected
**12:48:58.365** port 8003:192.168.178.5 connected
**12:48:58.365** port 8004:192.168.178.5 connected
**12:48:58.366** port 8003:192.168.178.6 connected
**12:48:58.366** port 8003:192.168.178.4 connected
**12:48:58.367** port 8004:192.168.178.4 connected
**12:49:43.359** lost -5
**12:57:2.359** lost 60
**12:59:5.363** lost -37
**13:1:0.362** lost 8
**13:1:0.366** lost 8
**13:1:0.368** lost 8
**13:1:0.370** lost 8
**13:2:0.359** lost -6
**13:2:29.361** lost -62
**13:4:6.359** lost 19
**13:4:6.360** lost 19
**13:4:6.361** lost 19
**13:4:17.362** lost 15
**13:4:17.364** lost 15
**13:5:32.362** lost -15
**13:5:32.364** lost -15
**13:5:32.365** lost -15
**13:5:32.366** lost -15
**13:5:52.361** lost -12
**13:5:52.363** lost -12
**13:5:52.365** lost 29
**13:7:2.363** port 8003:192.168.178.4 fmaps error 10053
**13:7:2.364** port 8003:192.168.178.4 disconnected
**13:7:2.364** port 8004:192.168.178.4 msg error 10053
**13:7:2.365** port 8004:192.168.178.4 disconnected
**13:9:55.360** port 8003:192.168.178.4 connected
**13:9:55.362** port 8004:192.168.178.4 connected
**13:10:53.360** port 8003:192.168.178.4 fmaps error 10053
**13:10:53.361** port 8003:192.168.178.4 disconnected
**13:10:53.361** port 8004:192.168.178.4 msg error 10053
**13:10:53.361** port 8004:192.168.178.4 disconnected
**13:15:19.359** port 8003:192.168.178.4 connected
**13:15:19.359** port 8004:192.168.178.4 connected

How can I fix the problem, where do I do something wrong?

Greetings Peter

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

jeehell
06-20-2019, 03:37 PM
Are you sure your paths are correct? check the file c:\A320FMGS\EGPWS_WXR.ini and put the contents here (from the FO PC).
Did you remove the EGPWS from Main PC?

the issue with widefmgs seem to indicate your network is saturated. Can be because the network itself is too slow (but with a normal 100mbits or more network this is probably not the case) or one of PC the PC is not having enough CPU time to work out the network flow.

romeow
06-21-2019, 05:59 PM
Why can't I start engine 1 and 2 (either using Skalarkis Engine Start Panel or JH's software panel) with B 52.2.18 anymore?
Sound effects change by switching Mode rotary switch to Engine Start, but N2 doesn't move at all.

Any ideas?

Regards
René

bbruechmann
06-22-2019, 05:47 AM
René, myabe a stupid Question,but have u theAPU running and APU BLEED activated

romeow
06-22-2019, 06:08 AM
There are no stupid questions only stupid answers :-)
And yes, APU with APU Bleed is running. I try to start engines as I've done for years. Very strange indeed. But as it seems that I'm the only one with this issue (no posts about it so far) I'll have to resolve this problem on my own.

iperne
06-22-2019, 04:30 PM
Same for me and one more detail. FSX crash after few minutes when start A320 FMGS B52.2!? B52.0 works fine.

romeow
06-23-2019, 03:53 AM
Forgot to say that I´ve noticed these FSX crashes as well. Thanks for reporting these issues. So I know that I'm not the only one.
Regards
René

Airmichel
06-23-2019, 04:19 AM
Hello JL,
Same for me, with Skalarki TQ Engin start is not possible.
Everything Works find with the old Version.

Regards Micha

romeow
06-23-2019, 12:09 PM
Just confirming that B50.2 works fine on my PCs

EdwardInBeijing
06-24-2019, 10:47 AM
Hi JL, All,

I'm afraid EGPWS and WX have disappeared for me.

Data was copied to new EGPWS data directory on the PFD/ND display machine

Above PC is set as running EGPWS (Not running FGMS)

Directories are set, both EGPWS and EGPWS data, and exported

On the client machines EGPWS is set as not running, EGPWS output directory is mapped correctly to exported directory from master EGPWS, EGPWS Data directory option in config is grayed out.

WX config has not changed.

But nothing is being displayed for either.

EdwardInBeijing
06-24-2019, 11:05 AM
Additionally -- I've just found what's probably the problem. The config on the EGPWS server is not saving. I click EGPWS server, click done, and when I re-open the config it has lost that setting. This happens running configure as both a user and as administrator.

EdwardInBeijing
06-24-2019, 12:20 PM
Work around the non saving configuration was to reinstall, now EPGWS is running on the PFD/ND machine only but still no Terrain data. No weather to test on at the moment, but Edinburgh looks a bit dodgy right now, so just going EGLL EGPH to try it out.

asessa
06-25-2019, 05:29 AM
Hi JL, yesterday i tried to have firt full flight with the new version.
I was not able to move because the engine had no power despite the levers being in TOGA.
See image

jeehell
06-25-2019, 05:40 AM
Did you rebuild the navdata? did you recalibrate your axis?

asessa
06-25-2019, 06:04 AM
Yes , i did

jeehell
06-25-2019, 06:47 AM
FSx or p3d?

asessa
06-25-2019, 06:53 AM
Sorry, p3d 4.5 .

jeehell
06-25-2019, 06:17 PM
check you haven't inadvertently installed an unused hardware module. Last update brought "symulatory/poldragonet support", by default it was probably selected for installation. If so delete the DLL in c:\A320FMGS\hardware modules (on any computer where it may be installed).

asessa
06-26-2019, 03:16 AM
i'll chek soon. thanks

asessa
06-26-2019, 08:48 AM
JL, i checked the hardware modules directory :

Main PC (FGMS Server + OVH Panel + all hardware) :
CockpitSonic.ini
EHIDModule.dll
FSUIPCModule.dll
SkalarkiIO.dll

On Slave PC (ND/PFD/ED/SD) i don't have any Hardware Modules dir (is it normal?)

I use a Saitek Throttle for the TQ at moment.

jeehell
06-27-2019, 03:04 AM

CockpitSonic.ini
EHIDModule.dll
FSUIPCModule.dll
SkalarkiIO.dll

On Slave PC (ND/PFD/ED/SD) i don't have any Hardware Modules dir (is it normal?)

You do not have to have hardware modules on all PC's, only where needed...
I do not have any issues nor most people as far as I know. So try to first remove hardware interference and use the software GUI to check if it's hardware or software.

jeehell
06-27-2019, 03:04 AM

CockpitSonic.ini
EHIDModule.dll
FSUIPCModule.dll
SkalarkiIO.dll

You do not have to have hardware modules on all PC's, only where needed...
I do not have any issues nor most people as far as I know. So try to first remove hardware interference and use the software GUI to check if it's hardware or software.

asessa
06-27-2019, 04:12 AM
Hi JL, the hardware seems ok.
I checked it by fgms configuration and i recalibrated it.
FGMS recognizes the TQ are moving, but the power remains at 0.

In any case , i try to reinstall the old version B50 so i can try if the problem is the B52 or not.

Thanks for your support

jeehell
06-27-2019, 05:03 AM
You only use the saitek TQ as hardware? What about the Skalarki and cockpitsonic modules installed??

bbruechmann
06-27-2019, 05:26 AM
Hi JL, i have still the issue that the estimated time computations of the MCDU in the FP are incorrect. I took another leg from LFMN to EDDH, take off was at 10:30 UTC and the MCDU gave me an ETA at EDDH of 23:50 once when i was airborned. While flying the MCDU constantly computed the ETA at EDDH down and just when i was on final the ETA matched the actual UTC. Same for the ETA´s of each waypoint in the FP.
Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
I´am using P3d 4.5, and the FMGS is running on a dedicated Server.
One more Question: In the real Airbus you can put an estimated take-off time in the MCDU FP at the Departure-Airport. You doing this by select the Departure ICAO in the FP via the LSK and then you can put in the ETD. Is this Funktion implemented? I tried it but i get the message "not allowed" in the scratchpad. Just ask.

asessa
06-27-2019, 05:28 AM
Actually my hardware set is :

- 1 Skalarki MCDU (CPT)
- 1 CockpitSonic FCU
- 1 CockpitSonic Radio Panel
- 1 CockpitSonic ECAM Switch Panel
- 2 Saitek Throttle (1 for the TQ , 1 for Spoilers and Flaps)
- 1 Saitek Pedals
- 1 LeoBodnar USB Key with Engine Panel and Gear Lever (From Skalarki)
- 1 Logitech Attack 3 for the Stick and Rudder

Ovh is only software at moment.

Regards

jeehell
06-27-2019, 09:20 AM

Even more reason to try without running hardware connect.

jeehell
06-27-2019, 09:20 AM

Even more reason to try without running hardware connect.

asessa
06-27-2019, 09:45 AM
I don't understand, sorry... if i don't have the hw connected, how can i try the engine power ?
when i pushed F4 key , the engine had power as well

jeehell
06-27-2019, 11:27 AM
you dont need the ecam panel, or the cokcpitsonic modules you have to test the engine start. Just keep the joystick hardwar eyou use (saitek + bodnar) and do not run hardwareconnect (remove it from the starter.ini file, or simply rename hardware modules folder to something else temporarily).

asessa
06-27-2019, 11:52 AM
Ok i'll try asap
thanks

Airmichel
06-28-2019, 10:01 AM
Hello Jeehell,

Have you any idea for the Engine start problem with Skalarki TQ in the new Version B52?
I am flying with FSX.

Regards

Micha

romeow
06-30-2019, 07:56 AM
Hi Jerhell,
same here, problem not solved yet. It looks like first engine doesn’t get any APU bleed air. Had to go back to 52.0.
Regards
René

jeehell
07-05-2019, 04:48 AM
Are you all with troubles still using FSX??

romeow
07-05-2019, 05:36 AM
All, I don't know but at least for Micha and myself it's yes.

asessa
07-05-2019, 05:57 AM
I use p3d 4.5

asessa
07-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Hi JeeHell i tried to run without hardware module and i had same problems.
I reinstalled the B52.0 and all is ok, so i think the problem was the B52.2.18

Regards

jeehell
07-09-2019, 06:12 AM
For those with issues with b52.2.18 you can try this test build:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFj4lYzDvdJb5YF8tWGQ

asessa
07-09-2019, 06:16 AM
Hi JL, ok i'll try and report you
Thanks

bbruechmann
07-10-2019, 04:52 AM
Hi JL, first of all, merci beaucoup for your great support and your ongoing Mission to constantly evolve your FMGS that we all love so much. I´ve made a Little testflight yesterday from EDDH to EDDF and it seems that the time calculations in the MCDU FPlan do make more sense now. After takeoff when the estimations swich to UTC, at 21:45 the ETA at EDDF was calculated as 22:50 UTC what seems correct. The actual Arrival was at 22:44 UTC because of enroute Wind from the back.
The calculation for the waypoints match aswell and even the TOC and TOD was exact at the right UTC.
But the ND still Shows two TOD arrows on the Fplan path. the first one is correct at the correct Position of the leg and time but there´s a second one shown and it seems this one is Always around the FAF at the Destination.
It would be great if you could implement one day the function to set an estimated take off utc-time for the Departure Airport in FPlan like in the real Airbus. May be you put this onto the "todo-list".

jeehell
07-10-2019, 07:31 AM
But the ND still Shows two TOD arrows on the Fplan path. the first one is correct at the correct Position of the leg and time but there´s a second one shown and it seems this one is Always around the FAF at the Destination.
Did you insert an RNAV/RNP approach, or any non ILS approach in the MCDU?

jeehell
07-10-2019, 07:31 AM

bbruechmann
07-10-2019, 11:26 AM

As usual have no approach information set in the FPlan like runway or STAR. Usually i set those in flight because of not knowing to which RW the ATC will guide me at least. I will have a look on it if it makes any difference if i set the arrival information into the FPlan.

bbruechmann
07-10-2019, 11:38 AM

As usual have no approach information set in the FPlan like runway or STAR. Usually i set those in flight because of not knowing to which RW the ATC will guide me at least. I will have a look on it if it makes any difference if i set the arrival information into the FPlan.

After reading my own post i think i have to make it more clear, sorry. For some reason the reply with quote and edit the post function is not working anymore in this forum.

I meant that i usually put no arrival settings into the FPlan until i´am airborned and already follow my leg. Once i got actual weather and active runway for destination airport i put the arrival information into the FPlan. I think, but i´am not sure at the moment, that even with the specified arrival waypoints set for the specific runway, the second TOD arrow still apear around the FAF. But i will check this again and let you know.

bbruechmann
07-10-2019, 05:50 PM
Hi JL, well you made an educated guess. The second TOD arrow disapeared once i�ve put in the arrival informations. I have attached two pics which make it clear.

jeehell
07-10-2019, 06:02 PM
That second arrow is the "FINAL DESCENT" arrow. It is located where the FMA will go in FINAL mode, which is used on managed NON ILS approaches.
In the case where you do not have inserted any approach, I don't think it should be brought up though, I'll try to check somehow.

bbruechmann
07-10-2019, 06:31 PM
That second arrow is the "FINAL DESCENT" arrow. It is located where the FMA will go in FINAL mode, which is used on managed NON ILS approaches.
In the case where you do not have inserted any approach, I don't think it should be brought up though, I'll try to check somehow.

But in that case it´s may correct that the "second" apears, because on the ND1.jpg i havn´t inserted an approach. And i think i need to go back to the Thales manual to learn even deeper those hidden meanings and signings...LOL

romeow
07-11-2019, 05:00 PM
Hi JH,

thank you for the new version! I've just installed 52.2.28 (with FSX). Engines do start now but the FSX still crashes after a few minutes.

Regards

jeehell
07-11-2019, 05:12 PM
can you check the simpatch log in c:\A320FMGS\logs folder?
you can remove simpatch from FSX dll.xml to prevent the crash most probably.

romeow
07-12-2019, 03:41 AM
I'll try and report. Thank you for your assistance!

Airmichel
07-13-2019, 03:40 AM
Hello JL,

Thank you so much for the new Version B52.2.28 and the Simpatcher XML Workaround, my Skalarki TQ works perfect again with FSX.
best regards and a big thx again for your great work.

romeow
07-13-2019, 08:12 AM
Hi JL,

same here, happiness at its best! Without simpatch no crashes anymore. Thanks again for your great job and your readiness to help!

Regards

masterp
07-21-2019, 03:54 AM
But without simpatcher loaded, there will be no WXR files generated, can you confirm that?

i also got route still not shown up with b52.2.18 on a client PC, wiith useUDP=yes installed on all computers.

iperne
07-21-2019, 04:48 AM
Hi!

Confirm, without simpacher no WXR on ND. Other works fine, maybe fuel comsuption calculating wrong. EFOB sometimes larger or equal then FOB.

Regards
iperne

romeow
07-21-2019, 05:02 AM
After first enthusiasm due to the simpatcher workaround I have to confirm the same WXR problems.
Regards

jeehell
07-21-2019, 05:26 AM
Well I do not have issues with simpatcher in FSx (I did a few tests only). I don't really have time to investigate that more. At some point you should all really cinsider P3D ...

romeow
07-21-2019, 08:44 AM
... you may be right :-)

Rafape
07-22-2019, 11:24 AM
Hi.

Today flying IVAO my height on board was FL230, but the controller told me that he was going to FL250. A difference of 2000ft.

What is the problem? Do I have to change the altimeter temperature effect parameters to no?

Thank you

asessa
07-22-2019, 07:09 PM
Hi JL, i just finished a flight with 52.2.28 and all was ok
Thanks

spiliot
07-23-2019, 07:42 AM
For the wrong altitude online you need to disable the option of adjusting the altitude according to QNH, it's in the server options but can't remember exactly how it's named.

masterp
07-24-2019, 03:19 AM
Hi asessa,

And you are using FSX or P3D ?
Simpatcher loaded in dll.xml or not ?
Thanks
Vu

asessa
07-24-2019, 05:45 AM
Hi @masterp , i use p3d v4.5, and i have simpatcher into the dll.xml (in c:\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0" id="dll">
<Descr>Launch</Descr>
<Filename>dll.xml</Filename>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>SIMpatcher</Name>
<Path>G:\A320FMGS B52\SimPatch\Simpatcher.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>FSUIPC 5</Name>
<Path>G:\Prepar3D v4\Modules\FSUIPC5.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
<Launch.Addon>
<Name>as_connect</Name>
<Path>as_srv\as_connect_64.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

masterp
07-24-2019, 10:43 PM
@asessa: Thanks for your information. I will try again 52.2.28 simpatcher in my FSX platform.
Regards,
Vu

anzabon
07-27-2019, 04:15 AM
Hello, I've ordered and just got a new SYS1-XT interfaceIT card from Flightdecksolutions. This comes with a download of the Tekworx software interfaceIT MCS v2.3.150 for Windows 10 64-bit, according to my system. The card is fully recognized by the MCS software but as soon as I want to open the IITcreator_v2.exe software that comes with B52 package there's an error "This program can't start because InterfaceITAPI.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I've also installed the actual "interfaceIT API v2.0.1 (64 Bit)" software properly as recommended by Tekworx. Is it possible that IITcreator_v2.exe is not compatible with the latest MCS v2.3.150 Win10 64-bit build from Tekworx? What can I do to fix that problem or is there a special API software or a dll to download? Any help is very appreciated :-) Thank you in advance and kind regards Bon

jeehell
07-27-2019, 04:44 AM
Hardware connect is a 32 bit application, so you must use a 32 bit version of interfaceIT dll. It should be shipped with my software so I guess you messed up with the installation already.
Also, MCS soft Missy not be used simultaneously with my soft as they will both try to take exclusivity access to the board.

jeehell
07-27-2019, 04:44 AM
Hardware connect is a 32 bit application, so you must use a 32 bit version of interfaceIT dll. It should be shipped with my software so I guess you messed up with the installation already.
Also, MCS soft Missy not be used simultaneously with my soft as they will both try to take exclusivity access to the board.

anzabon
07-27-2019, 04:53 AM
Thank you very much I'll try to get a 32-bit. Bon

anzabon
07-27-2019, 05:04 AM
Hi Jean-Luc, I'm sorry there's neither an interfaceITAPI.dll available in the B52 installation nor on my computer. There's only a JeeHell_IIT_v2.dll. But IITcreator_v2.exe still requires this interfaceITAPI dll. Bon

anzabon
07-27-2019, 05:10 AM
Ahhh, I finally got it!! I've reinstalled FMGS suite with legacy drivers for interfaceIT! Sorry and thank you!! Bon

jeehell
07-27-2019, 05:24 AM
ok I see, I will correct the installer for next release

bbruechmann
07-30-2019, 05:15 PM
hi JL, on my today leg from EDDH to EDDK it happened while i was at cruiselevel that out of a sudden, the waypoint data in the FPLN page disapeared and shortly after that i got the message "MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEM - PAGE:FPLN CODE:0 - PLEASE REPORT ISSUE", what i´am doing now...
Is this just an simulated failure scenario to train uexpected happenings or what´s can cause this issue, if it´s one with the FMGS?

Leonidas
08-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Hi JL
We know that we can create preudo waypoints using P/B/D format among the others (P-B/P-B and L/L). In that case we create the first of them that takes automatically the name PBD01.

If then you want to create new pseudo waypoint using the previous one as the new P, (eg. PBD01/130/6), MCDU says NOT IN DATABASE.
I know that this is possible in real live. Could you please add it in the next version?
Thanks a lot!

Klausi
08-01-2019, 03:28 PM
HelloCan someone tell me why in the PA320 with me the fuel tanks are not evenly empty?
First go centertank then left tank empty. After that, the engines will fail and I will have to re-ignite. then the right tank will empty. Am I doing something wrong? Everything is automatic.

stefangr
08-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Hi everyone,

I just updated JL to B52.2.28. It looks as if the BIN files in subfolder \Navdata are not generated. Is there any log files where I can check what the problem might be?

Thanks
Stefan

stefangr
08-06-2019, 03:39 PM
OK, please disregard. It just took longer than expected. And I have found the logNDB.txt within the Logs folder :)

stefangr
08-07-2019, 05:54 AM
I am having problems when I try to enter a route to KORD (e.g. KDTW/KORD, but origin doesn't matter, destination KORD is the problem): When entering KDTW/KORD on INIT page, the text will remain in scratchpad, the values in FROM/TO will be erased, and the entry in CO RTE will get empty. I am unable to enter a route to KORD.

Could anybody check if this is working anywhere else? I had this problem with B50.2 already, I now installed B52.2.28, but the problem persists. I have tried with latest installed Navdata 1901, and also updated with current Navdata 1908 (Source: Aerosoft NavData Pro), both the same problem. Of course I always deleted an regenerated the BIN files in FMGS Navdata folder. I also tried to delete the CORTE.xml, but with no effect.

Anybody else experiencing the same or any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks
Stefan

Leonidas
08-09-2019, 02:30 PM
It seems OK, but without moving the A/C there....

stefangr
08-10-2019, 07:08 AM
Thx, Leonidas. Do you use Aerosoft's Navdata as well?

Leonidas
08-10-2019, 07:31 AM
No, I use Navigraph.

stefangr
08-10-2019, 12:28 PM
OK, that's interesting, maybe it's only a problem with Aerosoft's Navdata, if not something completely different. Maybe there is anyone with Aerosoft's Navdata who can check as well :)

michael1508
08-11-2019, 05:45 PM
What could be the reason, if the STBYCompass and DDRMI panels are loaded (I see the icons on the taskbar) but stay dark. They should usually be visible, independent of the aircraft cold and dark state. And they did so all the time and also earlier today.

I replaced one of the connected monitors today. Could that play a role?

jeehell
08-11-2019, 06:57 PM
what kind of monitor do yo use? USB?

michael1508
08-12-2019, 01:40 AM
2 monitors are connected :
1) Standard monitor per VGA > ECAM and Standby displays
2) Small monitor 7 inch > only in the background to monitor server status

The seond one is new. There was a standard size monitor before. It's just a "dummy" screen, that I use remote to manage some applications on this computer.

iwik
08-12-2019, 05:37 AM
Hi,
Check display properties for both monitors, the second monitor will probably have a different resolution.
This could affecting monitor 1.
Les

spiliot
08-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Most probably your instruments are displayed in off screen coordinates, you should delete their .ini files (or play with the coordinates yourself), which are found where the .exe files are.

SwissFlyer
08-14-2019, 03:28 PM
Hello, I have the same problem! I use FsX with fscockpit Throttle. If anyone has an idea!?
Please , I would be happy!

SwissFlyer
08-14-2019, 03:46 PM
Ps: it means: I can not start the engines, after update B52! I calibrate the Throttle after the update, but no change!

Leonidas
08-15-2019, 02:01 AM
I have the same and plays perfectly. I'm afraid you have to switch to P3D my friend, it's time...

SwissFlyer
08-15-2019, 06:49 AM
Hm, i don‘t know.... next Year comes the new Microsoft Flightsimulator and it looks pretty good....��

Leonidas
08-15-2019, 07:22 AM
It does indeed, but I doubt for its compatibility for our home cockpit's hardware...

masterp
08-15-2019, 10:11 PM
Yes P3D is all the way now...however I hope JL can keep FMGS compatible with FSX , like myself with limited budget for upgrading the P3D systems :)

Leonidas
08-16-2019, 01:48 PM
Hi JL
I think that in FUEL PRED page MIN DEST FOB must be equal to ALTN + FINAL.
In this case 0.6 + 1.0 = 1.6
Then MIN DEST FOB + EXTRA = 1.6 + 1.5 = 3.1 (EFOB in destination)
And EFOB - ALTN = 3.1 - 0.6 = 2.5 (EFOB in alternate airport)
Am I wrong?

* The issue from my post #187 is OK now. It works after all... but I can't edit it.

bbruechmann
08-16-2019, 05:07 PM
hi Stefan, i´am using AS Navdata pro and i´ve just tested to put in a routing to KORD and it works for me. But i´ve already updated to AIRAC1909.

Fabiano2012
08-20-2019, 04:19 AM
michael, are the displays working again - any improvement ? - and if "yes", what has solved the probleme ?

Klausi
08-20-2019, 09:08 AM
Hello, I use the version B52.2.18 and have the latest airac from navigraph on it. I do not know what happened but suddenly the STARS are missing, the SIDS are all there.
regards
Klaus

Klausi
08-20-2019, 09:11 AM
ON P3D v4.5

jeehell
08-20-2019, 06:05 PM
@Klausi, I just released an update with the updater. It may help with your issue so please try it (you will have to rebuild the navdata).

jeehell
08-20-2019, 06:07 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just released the latest version, 52.3:
-Fixed some VNAV bugs on profile computations, VDEV tracking
-Fixed fuel computation issues
-More work on C* law
-Added MORA display option on NDs, requires AIRAC from Navigraph since cycle 1909

Available on the updater or direct link:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.3.5.exe

Cheers
JL

Leonidas
08-21-2019, 02:00 AM
Thanks a lot JL!!!
What is C* law and MORA?
Regards

pete_fuss
08-21-2019, 02:50 AM
Hello JL,
thansk for the update!

I install it on all PC in the cockpit, bnut i get an error message when i start starter.exe as an admin!

invalide pipe name specified and then access violation at adress 006BA12C in module updater.exe!

Can you please have a look at this?

All Versions are the same:
[Versions]
FMGS=B52.3.5
MSGDLL=B52.3.5
APFBW=B52.3.5
SIMAPI=B52.3.5
ECAMlogic=B52.3.5
OVHDlogic=B52.3.5
FSXconnect=B52.3.5
Sound=B52.3.5
HardwareConnect=B52.3.5
WideFMGSserver=B52.3.5

regards Peter

romeow
08-21-2019, 04:15 AM
MORA =
Minimum Off-Route Altitude
C* law ?

Regards

iwik
08-21-2019, 02:45 PM
See here for C* law.
https://leehamnews.com/2016/03/25/bjorns-corner-flight-control-part-3/
Les

jeehell
08-21-2019, 05:43 PM
@Pete_fuss: it is a problem in the updater, will be fixed in next release. You can disable the updater in the meantime (starter.ini -> updater=no )

pete_fuss
08-22-2019, 01:05 AM
Hello JL,

thanks for your answere, I did it this way yesterday!

regards Pete

jeehell
08-22-2019, 04:22 AM
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.3.5.exe

imported_Suggy
08-22-2019, 07:01 AM
I have updated\re-built the 1909 AIRAC (using Navigraph FMS Data Manager) as usual but for some reason the MCDU is showing 23May-19Jun. I tried again, by deleting the data from user/appdata/roaming/JeeHellWare and running Navigraph FMS Data Manager once more and which does put the data there. All bin files were deleted and the new compiled bin files were copied across to the respective PCs. AIRAC 1909 was successfully complied for the previous version. In other words, I haven't done anything different for this version.

Regards,
Darren Sugden

tcane
08-22-2019, 09:32 AM
Hello Jh, Hello Guys!
I have a small bug On the EWD too!

tcane
08-22-2019, 10:24 AM
Hello Jh, Hello Guys!
I have a small bug On the EWD too!

tcane
08-22-2019, 10:43 AM
The Gpws has also some problems. Sorry for double post... The Forum has some issues actually too.

Leonidas
08-22-2019, 11:31 AM
Confirm both of them...

Leonidas
08-22-2019, 02:03 PM
Also the EPR ground IDLE remains very high (1.060 - 1.065 with QNH 1017)

tcane
08-22-2019, 02:23 PM
Will cross check that when I landed. Actually on cruise attitude I have some oscillating Engines.
https://youtu.be/IvCAI29pUxw

tcane
08-26-2019, 10:06 AM
EWD Engine Graphics and GPWS Problems are fixed. Thank you Jh!
I had no problem with the EPR ground IDLE.

Leonidas
08-27-2019, 11:26 AM
How this fixed? Is there update newer than 52.3.5? Live Update doesn't run. ("Invalid pipe name..." or "Access violation...")
Regards

imported_Suggy
08-29-2019, 10:16 AM
Terrain is not showing on the two NDs.

I don't know whether I am doing something wrong but I have created the terrain database (I now have 83 folders in the EGPWS data folder (00 to 82) with the EGPWS running on a remote computer (\\Voice).

I have had the terrain working previously when the EGPWS was part of the FMGS (before it was created as a separate programme) and for me. moved onto a separate computer.

Have I missed something? I have the Pilot and FO computers (each running their own PFD, ND and MCDU) configured to point to the computer running the EGPWS for the EGPWS output path (\\Voice\egpws). Should these two computers instead be pointing to the computer running P3D (\\P3D\egpws) for the EGPWS output path? The manual doesn't make it clear.

I hope I have made myself clear! :-)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Darren

bbruechmann
08-29-2019, 10:20 AM
@Leonidas: for me it worked to add the line "UPDATER=no" to the starter.ini. But i thought this issue schould already been fixed with the latest Version, it seems not.
@JL and tcane: i have those oscillating engines too with CFM. No matter which Environment is around. It´s only on cruise and the engines are going changing their power all the time.

pmartin
08-29-2019, 02:52 PM
Hello,
after the last update i have a problem with the PFD on the cpt and fo-side. The ND works
Did anyone confirm the problem?
How can i solve the problem?
Best regards
Peter

jeehell
08-29-2019, 05:21 PM
@Darren: the ND computers should point to the PC running the EGPWS (in your case \\voice) although I recommend making one of the ND computers the EGPWS PC (less network transfer).

Which version do you use? did you try the last one? http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.3.6.exe

imported_Suggy
08-30-2019, 05:58 AM
Hello, JL.

Thank you, that seems to have done the trick - moving the EGPWS to one of the two ND computers has got back my terrain data.

One other problem remains, however, with the latest build (B52.3.6). The newly compiled 1909 AIRAC data is still showing 23MAY-19JUN on the MCDUs. I am certain that I haven't done anything wrong/different to how I compile the data at my end. In fact, AIRAC 1909 was correctly showing before the very latest version.

Best wishes,
Darren

imported_Suggy
08-30-2019, 06:23 AM
I too have oscillating CFM engines in the cruise just as @tcane has.
Darren

pete_fuss
08-31-2019, 07:22 AM
today i have update to the version 52.3.6 and i have the same oscillating CFM engines in the cruise as darren and tcane

regards peter

Leonidas
08-31-2019, 12:57 PM
Smoother reacts of sidestick in this version especially during landings, but thw high idle EPR insists and these lines... are tendency of power?

bbruechmann
09-03-2019, 04:02 PM
@JL:

Which version do you use? did you try the last one? http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.3.6.exe

Yes, JL you´re right again. I´ve missed the .6-version somehow. Now i´ve updated FMGS and there is no longer an updater recall.
But the engines are still oscillating in cruise. That´s very anoying on longer legs.
reg. Bernd

Leonidas
09-04-2019, 05:37 AM
Confirm oscillating...
Regards

startrail
09-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Hi JH

i still have the engine graphic problem despite installing B53.3.6.exe.

thanks

mike

startrail
09-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Changing aircraft system =2 solved the problem.

Leonidas
09-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Where is this setting?

bbruechmann
09-06-2019, 07:17 PM
i guess startrail meant the Aicraftconfig in the FBW module. There you can open the CFM or IAE config and then change EIS=2
reg. Bernd

startrail
09-07-2019, 01:02 AM
It is in FMGS SERVER\PERF\CFM and FMGS SERVER\PERF\IAE
edit the aircraft.ini and change EISmodel=1 to EISmodel=2

mike

Leonidas
09-07-2019, 01:50 AM
If you mean this model 2, I've used it already, but the strange graphics appear to both engines and both EIS models (4 combinations).
Regards

startrail
09-07-2019, 07:33 AM
Frankly I have had various issues , the best way I guess is to uninstall and reinstall. I personally did two clean installs one on Fmgs Server and on P3d Computer.

pmartin
09-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Hello guys!
i am missing the "top of descent".
Is it gone or why did i not see him anymore?
best regards
peter

bbruechmann
09-10-2019, 03:14 AM
i have a TOD arrow.

Q: if you haven´t put the arrival information in the FPlan, it´s normal that the TOD will not apear.

pete_fuss
09-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Hello, JL,

I have installed the latest versions of A320FMGS:

[Versions]
EGPWS=B52.3.7
MCDU=B52.3.6
HardwareConnect=B52.3.6
EIS=B52.3.6
WideFMGSclient=B52.3.6
MSGDLL=B52.3.6

But I still have the white display in ND at Terrain, on both PCs, Cptn and FO.
GPWS is running on FO PC.

I also compiled the terrain data again with factor 3. No changes!

What could be the reason?

Does anyone run the terrain without problems with the latest version and can help me?

Greetings Peter

jeehell
09-10-2019, 06:59 AM
did you install the EGPWS logic only on the FO PC?
Did you share the folder output folder (EGPWS\EGPWS) correctly?
Did you put the EGPWS data in the EGPWS\EGPWS data folder ?
Do you have brush bmp pictures in the EGPWS folder?