PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B52

Pages : 1 [2]

pete_fuss
09-10-2019, 07:17 AM
Hello JL,

did you install the EGPWS logic only on the FO PC? Yes

Did you share the folder output folder (EGPWS\EGPWS) correctly?

see attached picture

Did you put the EGPWS data in the EGPWS\EGPWS data folder ?

see attached picture

Do you have brush bmp pictures in the EGPWS folder?

see attached picture

regards Peter

pete_fuss
09-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Hello JL,

the problem was the missing prush bmp files!
I installed the A320 FMGS on my laptop and copied the files into the egpws folder and restart the copilot!
And now it works !

Thanks for your guestion, that brings me to the right way !!

Best regards Peter

pete_fuss
09-10-2019, 07:35 AM
And Here is the Picture with terrain!

Regards Peter

bbruechmann
09-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Hi pete, usually the EGPWS output folder is located In \\A320FMGS\EGPWS..., as shown on your pics you have this folder in the root directory of you Co-Pilot PC. Maybe this causes the issue.
Another Idea could be to compile the Terrain-date with quality 2 instead of 3.

I´ve just started last week to use the EGPWS function and compiled with Q 2. and i have no issues so far. Nice little green, yellow and red dots on the ND.

reg. Bernd

bbruechmann
09-10-2019, 08:04 AM
Hi pete, usually the EGPWS output folder is located In \\A320FMGS\EGPWS..., as shown on your pics you have this folder in the root directory of you Co-Pilot PC. Maybe this causes the issue.
Another Idea could be to compile the Terrain-date with quality 2 instead of 3.

I´ve just started last week to use the EGPWS function and compiled with Q 2. and i have no issues so far. Nice little green, yellow and red dots on the ND.

reg. Bernd

pete_fuss
09-11-2019, 01:30 AM
Hallo Bernd,

in my case it was the missing bmp files!

Now it works!

regards Pete

Toulouse
09-11-2019, 06:27 AM
Hello everyone,
windows defender deletes installation file saying it contains Tiggre!plock Trojan. Tried previous version, same thing. Anyone else experiencing this or could anyone
confirm its a false warning ?
Brgds Toulouse

Toulouse
09-11-2019, 07:28 AM
Checked with virustotal - no problem with file...must be my windows defender giving me trouble, so please disregard posting above.

Leonidas
09-11-2019, 08:43 AM
This happened to me too after latest Windows 10 update 329. Go to defender and exclude FMGS exe files.

bbruechmann
09-11-2019, 10:46 AM
@Toulouse: You can trust and create an exception for those files from Jeehell and it´s no trouble of windefender as well.
Jean-Luc has mentioned this in some other threads already. The reason is not that those files are carry any kind of viruses or trojans into your system. Because of their code-behavior, for windows-defender and other antivirus software they just appear as or like trojans. To make sure, the communication between the modules of FMGS via Simconnect will be granted, it is mandatory to create runtimes that have an deep integrations into your system. This let them look as viruses.

I have crated exceptions not only for those single files but for the whole folders like "A320FMGS" and others like Aktivesky, EFB etc. Everywhere where data and parameters are constantly interchanged while a flying session with the sim.
I´ve done this, because the constant watching by WIN10 and the inbuild antivirus, firewall and defender, can cause stutters in the sim.

reg. Bernd

bbruechmann
09-11-2019, 10:54 AM
....end even if JL is collecting some money from our bankaccounts via his EXE-files...come on everybody,...therefore we have a very complex aircraft-system-simulation just for free!!!!
:)

capt_pero
09-14-2019, 06:27 AM
I can confirm the oscilating engines in CRZ (CFM Version):
P3D v4.5
Jeehell B52.3.6

Anyone without this issue?

Regards,
Peter

Leonidas
09-14-2019, 08:23 AM
Mine is engine independent, try it with IAE and report. It's less, but I think also exists.
Regards

Miatanet
09-14-2019, 09:11 AM
Hi all,

since the latest update, the updater does some strange things. (error message : "Invalid pipe name specified!" Anyone else have that ise?

Best regards
Stefan

capt_pero
09-14-2019, 09:50 AM
[...] since the latest update, the updater does some strange things. (error message : "Invalid pipe name specified!" Anyone else have that ise? [...]

Download and install B52.3.6:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.3.6.exe

Miatanet
09-14-2019, 09:58 AM
Cool...

thank you capt_pero :-)

best regards
Stefan

bbruechmann
09-16-2019, 03:54 AM
Hi JL, about the oscillation of the engines i noticed yesterday on a leg where ATC forced me to stay at a FL of 17.000 ft. that the oscillation was very very little at that height, nearly not noticable. So it seems that it is depending on the cruiselevel of the ac . At the usually flown FL around FL250 up to FL360, the oscillation is very high. Varies btw. 84 and 60 % N1 and very constant from level-off at cruise altitude until beginning to descent.
Maybe this helps to track down the issue.
reg. Bernd

Barrykensett
09-16-2019, 05:24 PM
I got the same problem. Really annoying as my sim had been working fine and then on switch on all the starter.exe files on four computers were deleted. I then got the Updater errors when I tried to reload. Have disabled updater and am regaining control.
Barry
www.a320sim.com

Barrykensett
09-17-2019, 05:05 PM
Installed 52.3.6 and virus trigger still there. Have put exclude in Defender which permits me to install server.exe.

spaceweather
09-27-2019, 07:48 AM
I got also some virus warning during/after installing Jeehell. Sure that this is not real and "only" FMGS?

capt_pero
09-29-2019, 03:03 AM
Gents the Virus discussion has been placed and answered several times. If you need a better feeling to you can send the file to www.virustotal.com (http://www.virustotal.com) but let's stop the virus discussion here. ;-)

spaceweather
09-29-2019, 09:59 AM
Was long time off, so sorry. OK.
During Installation, Installer asks to install software modules. Not sure what that meens. In what case do i need them? I am using Skalarki Hardware and some Bodnar IO Cards.

iwik
09-29-2019, 02:01 PM
Only install software modules when no hardware available.
Les

bbruechmann
09-30-2019, 06:10 AM
Hi JL, sometimes it happens, that i can´t start ENG 1. In this case everything starts normal with ENG 2 but if i switch to start ENG 1 the bleedair runs up N2 up to 24 % but ignition fails. The ac then start an autocrank an tries to start the ENG1 again several times, but always no ignition. Manual start doesn´t work too. Only if i restart FMGS-Server everything works as normal. This is really anoying because in this case i´ve boarded the Pax, setup the FMGS for the leg which takes it time and while i´am pushed back from gate ENG 2 runs up normal and then ENG 1 strikes and i have to start from scratch because if i restart FMGS-Server i need to setup everything again.
Is this just a sudden failure to simulate the reality or is there a way to prevent this issue happen?

reg. Bernd

Leonidas
09-30-2019, 10:52 AM
This has happened to me several times. Indeed very annoying...

anzabon
10-01-2019, 06:34 AM
Confirm that, too! And I thought that my ENG1 start switch had a temporary malfunction... :-)

jeehell
10-04-2019, 04:28 AM
Do you do a x bleed start or do you use Apu bleed for ENG1?

bbruechmann
10-04-2019, 08:14 AM
APU bleed, haven´t tried x-bleed

Leonidas
10-04-2019, 02:15 PM
APU Bleed for me too.

Beaufort
10-05-2019, 04:50 PM
I can confirm oscillating engines (CFM as well as IAE) between FF 850kg/h and 1300 kg/h on CRZ Altitude.

startrail
10-09-2019, 06:56 AM
Help required.

ASP4 is not writing in WXR folder. It was working perfectly but after updating to 52.3.6 it stopped. All my settings are correct in configure, networking and firewall.

My set up is
computer one p3d v4.5 and ASP4 and FMGS computer running p3d v4 only.
2nd computer Full FMGS

Thanks

startrail
10-09-2019, 08:24 AM
please disregard my previous message. A third party airplane was the culprit .

Leonidas
10-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Hi
After last Navigraph's AIRAC 1911 update, many airports don't have LOC any more, even after navaids update from https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html
Anyone else with this?

bbruechmann
10-13-2019, 05:22 PM
I´am using NavdataPro and so far no issues with the actual airac. Seems there is a problem with navigraph i guess.
cheers
Bernd

fafi01
10-14-2019, 03:58 PM
Hi Leonidas,
Same issue for me... I tried a lot of stuff before I saw your post! So, since we can't get non current cycles from Navigraph, I loaded the old faithful cycle 1506 from JH and it works, at least for LSGG where before I had no LOC at all!
I will post on the Navigraph forum and see what they have to say.

Cheers, Francis

Leonidas
10-15-2019, 06:41 AM
Hi Francis
If you have any news, please post it.

jeehell
10-15-2019, 06:14 PM
can you post afew airports/ILS/RWYs where you have issues?
Addon airports or stock?

Leonidas
10-18-2019, 03:26 AM
Addons: EGKK26L, EGKK8R, EGLL27L, EGLL27R, EGLL09L, EGLL09R, EDDM08L

jeehell
10-18-2019, 03:30 AM
which version of my software do you use?

fafi01
10-18-2019, 05:59 AM
I use 52.3.5. However I have now installed airac 1506 and it works....
By the way, still no reply from Navigraph forum.

jeehell
10-22-2019, 05:22 AM
Hello,

A news version was just released
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.4.0.exe
Or with the updater.

-Fixed more VNAV bugs on profile computations, VDEV tracking
-More work on C* law & Autopilot behavior
-Improved high speed and low speed protections
-Added NO PORTBALE DEVICES ECAM option
-Solved ENG ANTIICE issue working only on one engine
-Enhanced networking peroformance a bit in some cases
-Improved some ND route drawings
-Fixed TO/LDG MEMO in regards to flaps position sometimes not detected
-Fixed some crashes in EGPWS
-Fixed some possible issues with sound modules when using specific sound outputs (not default one)

Regards

asessa
10-22-2019, 07:43 AM
Thank you JL!

asessa
10-24-2019, 04:14 AM
First time with new version.. all was ok.

bbruechmann
10-24-2019, 06:15 PM
Hi JL, first of all thank you very much for you ongoing development.

I´ve made 2 testflights with the new Version and it´s running smooth and nice. It seems that you even have resolved the issue of the oscillating engines. I´ve flown at FL 250 with actual weather over nothern Germany. There was a very Little oscillation but it seems this was caused by a strong crosswind at that FL. I´ve climbed up to FL 390 where the athmosphere was less turbulent and i stayed at that FL for 20 min at mach 0,79. The engines where running very calm and continous without oscillation. At least the CFM´s because i´ve not tested the IAE yet.

Thank you for this step forward.

Salut
Bernd

asessa
10-25-2019, 10:23 AM
I tested it with IAE and i can confirm your impressions

bbruechmann
10-29-2019, 07:19 AM
After some additional legs i have to say, that the Oscillation of the engines is not completly resolved. I´ve made a longer leg from EDDS to LEBL at FL 350. At this FL the engines where oscillating a little (let´s say between 83 to 86 % N1). Not as much as with the former version of FMGS but still there. At that FL i had a stady headwind without any turbulence which could have caused the Oscillation.

Salut
Bernd

stefangr
10-31-2019, 04:34 AM
Thanks, JL, for the new version. I am trying to download it since Tuesday this week. On Tuesday it took more than 2 hours and in the end the installer said it's corrupted. Since then I am having problems to re-download at all. Maybe there is a different server which I could try?

Thanks
Stefan

stefangr
11-11-2019, 02:59 PM
Hi,

I always have the problem that I am not getting all altitude callouts during final. I think I have found the reason now: As long as I enter 200 as DH on APPROACH page, I am getting all callouts as 2500, 200, 1000, 500, 400, 100 above. But I am missing the 200 and all callouts below.

As long as I do not enter anything as DH on APPROACH page, I am getting all callouts fine. Maybe anyone else encountering the same?

Thanks
Stefan

bbruechmann
11-11-2019, 07:13 PM
hi Stefan, some questions: You mean if you put exactly 200 now callouts are made, or even if you put 220 or 180 or else? Do you really mean DH not MDA? if yes it could be it´s maybe realated to that, because with MDA the baro-altimeter is used for the height and with DH the radar altimeter is in use.

Cheers
Bernd

stefangr
11-12-2019, 02:40 AM
Hi Bernd,

I mean DH where I put 200 in nearly every flight to have the minimums 200 feet above ground, no matter on which elevation the airport is sitting (entered like here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/d-aize/23300608563/).

I have not tried 220 or 180, I will do that.

Stefan

bbruechmann
11-12-2019, 04:54 AM
Hi Stefan, i will check this myself in the evening and let you know if i have the same behavior. It could be that this is normal.

Because you said you set the DH of 200 on nearly every flight that´s not normal Airbus procedure. In most cases the MDA (Minimum Decision Altitude) is used because this is the correct procedure for CAT I landings which are the most. On CAT I landings the PF has to land manually and therefore he should take over the control from the AP latest at 2000 ft baro alt. On CAT II conditions normal Airbus procedure is AUTOLAND but the PF can decide to takeover manually but only allowed if the runway is in sight latest at DH. On CAT III conditions AUTOLAND is mandatory. This means the DH is only used on CAT II + III landings where the radar altimeter is needed. The normal procedure is MDA. Of course this is just an easy explanation for the CAT landings but i didn´t want to step deeper into the details.
I´am not sure at the moment, if it´s maybe normal that the callouts you exspecting
(50...30...20...retard..) are not appear on AUTOLAND conditions but i will check. Meanwhile i suggest you use MDA instead of DH if the Weather conditions allow CAT I.

Cheers
Bernd

bbruechmann
11-12-2019, 05:42 AM
Sorry, i have to correct or precise my last post a little. Because i´am used to the LIDO charts, where in 99 % of the approach charts the DA or MDA is published and not the DH, that´s what i´am used to see MDA as "normal". If you use DA (MDA) decision altitude or DH decision height depends on what´s published on the approach chart you use. Airbus can handle both. Anyway correct is, that if MDA is used the barometric altimeter is used by FMGS and for DH the radar altimeter.

As we think about this it seems that in Jeehell FMGS there is maybe an issue anyway, because normaly if MDA is in use there shouldn´t be automatic callouts for "hundred above" and "minimums" but i get them with MDA. Only if DH is used those callouts are made. May be JL has programed it the other way around.

bbruechmann
11-12-2019, 09:26 AM
i´am really sorry, but i have to get into this once more. Because i can´t stay calm on this question i´ve raised myself in my mind i asked a friend who´s a real airline Pilot on the A320. He said the following:

related to MDA/DH he said it´s generally speaking correct what i wrote that the MDA is the most usual set to use in an A320 because this is used for Non-Precision aprroaches which are normal daytime approaches in moderate weather and even nighttime if not CAT II is mandatory. DH is used generally only for precision approaches like CAT II and III and all the diversions of them because there are so many rules and dependencies that you fill a single book alone about this topic.

related to the callouts he said that his aircraft, which is not a specific one of course, but all the A320, 318, 319, 321 he gets to fly of his company, give him the callouts on both MDA and DH. He knows that in some trainings and documentations it´s described that the callouts are not done by the aircraft if MDA is set, but the reality is different. This would mean, if JL has programed that the callouts are made whichever is set MDA or DH, that´s how it is in reality.
He also gave me a extra tip. Because it´s not allowed to go below the MDA which is given by the approach chart, practically he puts the MDA 50 ft higher in the MCDU. Though the ac reminds him with the "minimum" callout, "you have to decide KNOW if you have to make an Goarround".
DH is allowed to go below a little, because on precision approaches the captain decides t continue or not at the DH.

stefangr
11-12-2019, 11:03 AM
I am also missing ALL callouts from "minimums" onwards, means I am also missing "100", "50", "40", "30" and so on, even "RETARD" does not come. I don't think this has anything to do with the option whether I am entering a DH or MDA.

bbruechmann
11-12-2019, 04:24 PM
Stefan, i´ve made just a quick checkflight and i get the callouts no matter if i set MDA or DH. "100 above, minimum, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, retard,,,"

Did you ckecked
1) if the sound module is connected to FMGS server, (red text in the little module window must say "connected to FMGS...", is the green text "Connected" shown in the FMGS-Server window on the upper right for Sound?

2) is the tickbox in the coulum "play" ticked for the callouts you can´t hear, if not tick them
3) is the volume set to 100 %,
4) are the sound device driver shown and do you have the correct sound device connected to each sound
5) are the speakers are on
7) are the speakers are plugged
8) i´am at the End with my Latain for the moment….;)

asessa
11-14-2019, 08:54 AM
Hi JL and all, i noted this strange issue with last version in my last 3 flights :
The atc saw me with an altitude different from the one I had set. For example, yesterday I was at FL320, qnh set to standard, but IVAO's atc saw me at 31300 and even on webeye I was at that altitude.I noticed that there is a discrepancy between set altitude and that read by the simulator. Some idea ?

This happens both with ivao and with vatsim

spiliot
11-14-2019, 09:08 AM
You'll need to set the "Altimeter Temperature Effect" to "off" on the aircraft options of the FMGS server. And... read the manual :)

asessa
11-14-2019, 09:13 AM
Uhm, is a new feature ? With the B52.2.82 i didn't note that issue

asessa
11-14-2019, 09:16 AM
Anyway, thanks for the response, i'll check it in my next flight

spiliot
11-14-2019, 01:08 PM
No it's there since quite some time (maybe more than a year from what I remember) but the effect varies depending on environment parameters. You're not the first to be surprised by it.

asessa
11-14-2019, 01:26 PM
I always have a flight online with real weather but i never had this "problem" with the atc.. in any case, i setted the value to "no". thanks

Barrykensett
11-14-2019, 01:28 PM
I was recently surprised that having set it to suit online flying it reset itself when I loaded an update prompting raspberry noises from ATC. Need to remember to check it after updates.
barry

Barrykensett
11-19-2019, 05:35 AM
Just developed a new problem, FMGS across my network seems to fail after about one hour of flying. Most of the services in the server window show disconnected. A window pops up with following error message, can anyone suggest where to look for the problem?

Widefmgsserver
Access violation at address 00407EFO in module “ServerwideFMGS.exe” Read of address FFF4003E

jeehell
11-19-2019, 11:01 AM
Just developed a new problem, FMGS across my network seems to fail after about one hour of flying. Most of the services in the server window show disconnected. A window pops up with following error message, can anyone suggest where to look for the problem?

Widefmgsserver
Access violation at address 00407EFO in module “ServerwideFMGS.exe” Read of address FFF4003E

Hi Barry

I have worked on that one, it should be better in next release.

JL

jeehell
11-19-2019, 11:01 AM

Widefmgsserver

Hi Barry

I have worked on that one, it should be better in next release.

JL

Barrykensett
11-19-2019, 12:56 PM
Thanks JL, I will break my long flights into short legs in the meantime! Restarting server seems to clear it so then put flight plan in for next leg!

navigator88
12-22-2019, 05:40 PM
Hi Jeehell, Do you think in the future you could insert in the mcdu the print function in order to use a printer?
Thanks very much for your fabulous software.
Merry Christmas and happy 2020.
Ben

jeehell
12-23-2019, 10:04 AM
Hello everyone,

The last release is available, updater or here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.5.0.exe
What's new:
-Fixed many issues with networking (wideFMGS protocol)
-Switched another port to UDP for better performance and connection stability
-Fixed PROG APPR page CRZ LVL entry
-Fixed some SIOC little issues (RUDDER TRIM and FCU Speed DOT, when ANN LT TEST)
-Fixed QNH switching from inhg to mb by itself on CPT side
-Fixed many routes drawing and tracking issues
-Improved AP and FBW behavior
-Fixed some rare errors when selecting procedures in MCDU
-Fixed FWC issues when a secondary failure is displayd but then removed while going into inhibition phase
-Fixed EHID performance issues with MCDUs
-Fixed DIRTO issue when waypoint is not in FPLN ,it would keep some CSTR from an other waypoint
-Fixed some ALT CSTR issues, and added support for WINDOW ALT CSTR
-Fixed issue in sound module where the FWC whould trigger undesired RA callouts at intermediate altitudes
-Fixed DDRMI issue where needles disappeared
-Fixed go around speed target when SRS disengages

Wish you all a merry Christmas
JL

anzabon
12-23-2019, 01:58 PM
A Merry Xmas and a good start into 2020 for you and your family, too! And especially a huge THANK YOU for your patient and continuing work on the improvement of your outstanding software! Stay healthy and enthusiatic! :-D Bon

iwik
12-23-2019, 02:15 PM
Thanks JL,
Merry Xmas to you.
Les

brianwilliamson
12-23-2019, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the update JL.

I will try it out in the next couple of days.

Happy Xmas JL.

Regards..................Brian W.

startrail
12-24-2019, 01:06 AM
Thank you JL,
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .

Mike

startrail
12-24-2019, 01:08 AM
To all the members of this amazing community

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Mike

michael1508
12-25-2019, 08:49 AM
Hi Jeehell,

it looks like the config screen for the DU dimmers is still not working. The saved configurations for the WX Radar poti vanish on exiting the config.exe. I know this has been acknowledged as a bug some time ago. Any chance, this will be fixed in the nearer future?

Thanks,
Michael

Miatanet
12-26-2019, 07:18 AM
Thank you JL for the update.

Merry Xmas and a happy to you and your family.

Kind regards
Stefan

ClaudioCosta
12-29-2019, 11:00 AM
Hello JH and All simmers,
I hope you spent a happy Christmas, all is ok for me in 52.5 (thank you JH for your job) but regarding "Fixed many routes drawing and tracking issues" as you can see in the image, i have in some cases those drawing issue. (I am not sure if this is the correct behavoir in the real airbus, it may be) if you are interested to investigate try approach to LIMJ airport (genova italy) rwy 28 ils, approaching from fix GIKUT

capt_pero
12-30-2019, 02:19 AM
Hi Claudio,

I cannot answer this specific question but I've asked a general "strange drawing" question to a Real World Airline Pilot on A330. The answer was that even in Real World the drawing in the ND can look "outstanding". In some cases they have to fly in HDG mode. :-)

Regards,
Peter

Leonidas
12-30-2019, 04:42 AM
Hello JH and All simmers,
I hope you spent a happy Christmas, all is ok for me in 52.5 (thank you JH for your job) but regarding "Fixed many routes drawing and tracking issues" as you can see in the image, i have in some cases those drawing issue. (I am not sure if this is the correct behavoir in the real airbus, it may be) if you are interested to investigate try approach to LIMJ airport (genova italy) rwy 28 ils, approaching from fix GIKUT

About 20 NM from runway and you have 320 TAS. I think If you reduce your speed, the curve becomes more realistic, without edges.
Regards

bbruechmann
12-30-2019, 05:21 AM
this drawings you have in the real aircraft too. Even in my original training manual from Airbus those kind of drawings are shown on example pictures. Well, maybe Airbus uses Jeehell in their ac but won´t tell about��

ClaudioCosta
01-01-2020, 03:46 AM
Happy new year !!
20 nm from runway 320 kt. Terrible !
I wasn't at home I was just using my test laptop without a sidestick, without a throttle quadrant...
without any type of hardware, only with vitual joystick and jeehell software. So while I was trying to catch the screenshot
autopilot disengage, and I lost control of the plane.
however, the behavior you see remains the same even if you conduct a correct descent and at a correct speed.
I am very curious about what bbruechmann says,
I suspected it but it intrigues me a lot, does anyone
know where I can find documentation about this behavior?
I have not found anything about on google
thanks you a lot.
a special thanks to JeeHell for his monumetal job !

bbruechmann
01-01-2020, 07:13 AM
happy new year to all.
Claudio, attached i´ve copied one page out of my FM-Guide from Thales, who is the original developer of the Airbus avionic systems including the FMGS-MCDU. As i understand, those "bows" are shown especially if the ac has to overfly a wp which is part of the flown track in a turn where those wp are usually passed to fly a soft turn on track. The algorythm of the track drawing tries to show the turnpath of the ac to get back on the normal path.13061

ClaudioCosta
01-01-2020, 11:18 AM
thank you very much !

stefangr
01-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Happy New Year to everyone!

Since today I am having problems with my cockpit: ND is looking strange and also display errors in MCDU:

(outer circle missing etc.)

When trying to enter departure runway, getting this:

I am having this on different airports. I tried this with AIRAC cycle 1913 (valid until 01JAN20) and with the new one which I installed afterwards, both showing same results. After AIRAC update I deleted BIN files, and they were regenerated fine, copied them over to computer where NDs are running on. IRS is aligned completely as SD says.

Having JL installed in version 52.5 since 28th December 2019, but also made some successful flights since then already. Only today this problem has come up.

Anyone having an idea what's going on here?

Thanks
Stefan

pete_fuss
01-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Hello, i have the same problem in my cockpit!

Leonidas
01-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Happy New Year to everyone!
Since today I am having problems with my cockpit: ND is looking strange and also display errors in MCDU:
(outer circle missing etc.) When trying to enter departure runway, getting this:
I am having this on different airports. I tried this with AIRAC cycle 1913 (valid until 01JAN20) and with the new one which I installed afterwards, both showing same results. After AIRAC update I deleted BIN files, and they were regenerated fine, copied them over to computer where NDs are running on. IRS is aligned completely as SD says.
Having JL installed in version 52.5 since 28th December 2019, but also made some successful flights since then already. Only today this problem has come up.
Anyone having an idea what's going on here?
Thanks
Stefan

Exactly the same for me plus this picture from PFD!!
How is this possible without update???

iwik
01-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Guys,
Could it be a win 10 update?.
Les

stefangr
01-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Just checked my Win updates, last update on both machines was done on 10DEC19. Last successful flight was done on 01JAN20 (yesterday afternoon), first scheduled flight today was cancelled due to the described problem (02JAN20 ~ 0800 UTC).

I don't know if this helps, but as I am also using the CPDLC software by Christoph Paulus, I am also getting these error messages:

AOC Server says everything is fine:

Pressing ATC-COMM on MCDU only brings black page up.

But of course I tried to fire up the cockpit without AOC server, it remains the same problem as described in post #334.

jeehell
01-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Hello everyone,

First I wish you an happy new year, I hope you spent some good time with family and friends for the end of year celebrations.

There is however an URGENT matter with a year 2020 bug as many of you realsized already. From today, your sim most probably is unusable. You need to download 4 files from here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFj8URkXU5EhtVs40mSw?e=EfUwzH
And you put the 4 files everywhere you encounter adacalc.dll or adacalcfs.dll which is in the following folders at least:
- FMGS Server
- EIS
- EGPWS
- Navdata

The problem is from a magnetic variation mathematical model which became obsolete today, and it did not have a failproof mechanism if used after that limit date....

Best regards
JL

jeehell
01-02-2020, 04:11 PM
And if you rebuilt the navdata while thinking it was the issue, then it got corrupted so you need to rebuild the navdata again!

Leonidas
01-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Y2K problem v.2 :lol:

romeow
01-02-2020, 06:46 PM
Hi JH,

first of all - Happy New Year!

I did what you told us in post #339 and copied the four files (overwrote the exististing adacalc.dll) in the following folders
-- FMGS Server
-- EIS
-- Navdata (existing on both PC - FMGS Server PC and Client PC).

I found another adacalc.dll in OVHD folder (on Client PC) as well which I also replaced with the four files.

But now when I run starter.exe for JeeHell Ware Server the loading process gets aborted with the message window

OVHD
"ADACALC loading failed, terminating".

Any idea?

BTW I still use FSX with 50.2

Regards
René

jeehell
01-02-2020, 07:10 PM
Hi JH,

first of all - Happy New Year!

I did what you told us in post #339 and copied the four files (overwrote the exististing adacalc.dll) in the following folders
-- FMGS Server
-- EIS
-- Navdata (existing on both PC - FMGS Server PC and Client PC).

I found another adacalc.dll in OVHD folder (on Client PC) as well which I also replaced with the four files.

But now when I run starter.exe for JeeHell Ware Server the loading process gets aborted with the message window

OVHD
"ADACALC loading failed, terminating".

Any idea?

BTW I still use FSX with 50.2

Regards
René

on that old version of the soft, you can try these files instead:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgqinWqhYcTFgosGOca5fH2gzK3_0g?e=lsUbaK

stefangr
01-03-2020, 03:27 AM
There is however an URGENT matter with a year 2020 bug as many of you realsized already. From today, your sim most probably is unusable. You need to download 4 files from here:
And you put the 4 files everywhere you encounter adacalc.dll or adacalcfs.dll which is in the following folders at least:
- FMGS Server
- EIS
- EGPWS
- Navdata

Thanks JL, I replaced all the files as you said (also in OVHD) and now everything is back to normal.

Your software is now proposing an update through the updater - is that a separate update different to this fix or will this update just do that fix?

Thanks
Stefan

Smagnut
01-03-2020, 04:09 AM
Your software is now proposing an update through the updater - is that a separate update different to this fix or will this update just do that fix?
The release notes are saying, that this update is also the fix

Just did it and it is looking good so far.

Best
Micha

romeow
01-03-2020, 06:40 AM
Hi JH,

GREAT!!!! With those files (link #343) FMGS works again and MCDU as well. Thanks a lot for your excellent support!

Yes I know that 50.2 is rather an old version but it's the last one that works perfectly with my FSX. Therefore I have stopped to update.

Actually I planned to install P3Dv4 but after Microsoft's announcement to release FS2020 I'll wait and see to avoid to blow my money (and time). I think it's too early to tell us if you might adjust your software to the new simulator. Let's hope that FS2020 might be an innovative simulator with an FMGS upgrade ;)

Regards
René

tcane
01-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Hello everyone,

First I wish you an happy new year, I hope you spent some good time with family and friends for the end of year celebrations.

- FMGS Server
- EIS
- EGPWS
- Navdata

The problem is from a magnetic variation mathematical model which became obsolete today, and it did not have a failproof mechanism if used after that limit date....

Best regards
JL

Hi Jeehell,
Thanks a lot for your new Version and updated dll Files. Actually I rewire my whole Cockpit and install OEM Plugs to the OEM Panels. 2 Days ago I update then your Software to the newest Version and try to make assignments in the FMGS_Config. But when I start your program (FMGS_Config) I got a multiple fail message window: "Access violation at address 63A183B in module CockpitConcept.dll`. Read of address 630B8663."
Also the genius OEM FCU doesn't start on power up or get any input/output updates. Use it with a CockpitConcept Card. I downgraded to Version 52.3.5 and all works again perfect. (Including the updates dlls)
I talk already to Christoph Paulus about this problem but can the problem come from the old dlls? Then I would test the latest version with the latest dll's.

Phpilot
01-04-2020, 05:10 AM
hello guys. in MCDU i have this mensage. MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT PAGE FPLAN CODE 13
anyone can help me? regards
frederico

spaceweather
01-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Thanks Jeehell for the Update! Problem „Y2K20“ seems to be solved.

Phpilot
01-04-2020, 07:15 AM
hello guys. in MCDU i have this mensage. MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEM PLEASE REPORT PAGE FPLAN CODE 13
anyone can help me? regards
frederico
...in rose mode in ND i dont have the numbers of hdg...i already reinstall jeehell....yesterday it was all ok. today i used corte manager to input a route...and after that i have this error...i already rebuild the navdata and all .bin files.
my jeellhell version is 50.02

Leonidas
01-04-2020, 07:49 AM
...in rose mode in ND i dont have the numbers of hdg...i already reinstall jeehell....yesterday it was all ok. today i used corte manager to input a route...and after that i have this error...i already rebuild the navdata and all .bin files.
my jeellhell version is 50.02

Please have a look to last 2 days messages. We all had this problem. It seems that you haven't installed last update.

Phpilot
01-04-2020, 08:50 AM
Please have a look to last 2 days messages. We all had this problem. It seems that you haven't installed last update.
...ok;) but i use b50.02 version. This is unique version that works well with my throtles. I don have b52.5. This problem is due of what?

Leonidas
01-04-2020, 10:36 AM
...ok;) but i use b50.02 version. This is unique version that works well with my throtles. I don have b52.5. This problem is due of what?

Then see posts #339 and #343 for manual installation.
Regards

Airmichel
01-04-2020, 12:07 PM
Hello JL,
I wish you a Happy new year and all the best.
I have the same system as Romeow and the same Problems.
After swapping the Adacalc.dll files for Version B50.2, the error message still appears in the MCDU.
Creating new Bin files did not help either.
The error messages are:

MCDU Display problem please report issue page: depaturerwy Code: 0

MCDU Display problem please report issue page: FPLN Code: 13 / 14

MCDU Display problem please report issue page: FPLNB Code: 0

I hope you can help me.

Best regards

Micha

Phpilot
01-04-2020, 03:43 PM
hello... just one question: i put de adalcat.dll of b50.02 in folders.. in b50.02 i have to use the other 3 files ok last version?

romeow
01-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Hi JL,my pleasure was a bit premature!!I was able to start FMGS Server and so I could create new bin files. MCDU Entering FROM/TO is now possible. Pushing F-PLN button on MCDU works. FPLN is correctly displayed. Pushing 1L button on MCDU next to the indicated departure airport is OK. DEPARTURE is displayed. But pressing 1L next to DEPARTURE causes error message PAGE: DEPARTURERWY CODE:0 Editing WPT => error message PAGE: FPLN CODE:14 When I want to enter ARRIVAL RWY => error message PAGE: APPR CODE:0 So the problem seems to be similar to Micha's one. Possible to fix these problems as well?RegardsRené

Phpilot
01-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Rene... did you just overwritte the adala.dll or the other 3 files. I dont find the orher 3 files in links that jeehell give us ( version 50.02)Cheers

romeow
01-04-2020, 06:32 PM
First I copied the four files (only for 52.x users as it seems) wherever I found a adacalc.dll. But this fix doesn't work with version 50.2.Then I deleted them again and copied the adacalc.dll files as found in the folders linked by JH for 50.2 users. But as I wrote, there is no way to enter Departure and Arrival Runways - and there are different problems with editing WPT of existing flightplans.I think we have to wait until JH helps us to fix these problems.

romeow
01-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Hi JH,as you noticed (after reading our posts) there is nothing better for the 50.2. users after having replaced the adacall.dll files with those you linked for us (#343). Do you think that you can write corresponding dll files for us as well to fix all these problems around magnetic variance? Or do we have to settle for deleteing version 50.2 :-( Regards René

iwik
01-05-2020, 01:06 PM
Hi Rene,
With respect, those of us who are still using older versions should really be addressing why their setups wont work with latest version. In consideration to JL who has put so much work into the updating to give us a better experience we owe it to him . Other developers like Pete Dawson will not support older versions.
So Guys please consider this and please dont take this as criticism of anyone. We all have our reasons.
Thanks
Les

romeow
01-05-2020, 01:37 PM
Hi Les,

I think we illustrated quite well our problems and I assume that JH knows why 50.2 doesn't work correctly anymore. We really don't claim any update as it's normal that older versions are not supported anymore. But as long as there is a chance for an update I was so free to ask him. I think there is nothing naughty about that! A simple YES or NO from JH will do! So we will know what to to - wait or delete / update to 52.5
René

iwik
01-05-2020, 03:05 PM
Hi Rene,
No i dont even think you need to ask. It quite obvious we should be allowing him minimal distractions. He has already given you one option. How many more do you want.
Les

Phpilot
01-05-2020, 03:30 PM
Hello guys. In my case option was install last version. Magnetic problem is ok;) now i have other issue that was ok in 50,2. There is some problem with hardware module file VAS- Aviation system.dll. When i go to calibrate controls appear am error and i can not calibrate them. Other tingh the engine start levers ( Vas throtle hardaware) dont work and arm spoiler too. The problem is vas dll dont works with jeeell version after 50,02. Any of you works with VAS hardware?Regards

romeow
01-05-2020, 04:36 PM
Hi Rene,
No i dont even think you need to ask. It quite obvious we should be allowing him minimal distractions. He has already given you one option. How many more do you want.
Les
Hi Les,
I think JH himself knows best what he wants to do and what to drop!

I don't know why you overhpye a simple yes or no? I think to post "No updates anymore" e.g. is not really stressful :-)

I don't even claim an answer! It's nice to have but not crucial. With no answer I know what to do anyway!
René
BTW You are right, he has already given an option. But obviously it didn't help. I think it's allowed to mention this fact.

Phpilot
01-05-2020, 05:07 PM
Hello guys. In my case option was install last version. Magnetic problem is ok;) now i have other issue that was ok in 50,2. There is some problem with hardware module file VAS- Aviation system.dll. When i go to calibrate controls appear am error and i can not calibrate them. Other tingh the engine start levers ( Vas throtle hardaware) dont work and arm spoiler too. The problem is vas dll dont works with jeeell version after 50,02. Any of you works with VAS hardware?Regards.....i use p3d 4,5

Atomic_Sheep
01-05-2020, 10:39 PM
Thank you jeehell. You are one of the main reasons for me starting my own project. I check back every once in a while to see you still going strong and it gives me motivation to go on when I'm having a hard time. You are an inspiration and an all around epic dude :).

Phpilot
01-06-2020, 08:38 PM
Hello again. i'm still trying put engines start module in work:) all is ok exept when i try star engines with ENG star module of VAS. Everytigh was ok in b50.02. Any of you can help me with this hardware connect log? VAS dll is ok here?

AUA171
01-07-2020, 10:49 AM
The DLLs are developed/provided by the respective hardware vendor. The best way is to contact VAS team directly. I guess they have to do some adoptions in the DLL. Happy new year to all! Christian

bbruechmann
01-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Happy new year JL and many thanks for the new updates. The new version runs stable and good so far, but the issue with the engine oscillation at cruiselevel is still present. It would be very kind if you could have a look on this little but annoying issue. There was a former build of the FMGS where the engines ran with a stable N1. I think it´s at least 4 updates ago. CheersBernd

Rafape
01-08-2020, 10:09 AM
Hi.Is there any way to smooth the movements of the Stick? I use Thrustmaster Jotas X and as soon as I move the Stick the aileron and elevators movements are very abrupt. It has been configured from the configuration control. Thank you!

Leonidas
01-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Hi.Is there any way to smooth the movements of the Stick? I use Thrustmaster Jotas X and as soon as I move the Stick the aileron and elevators movements are very abrupt. It has been configured from the configuration control. Thank you!

Before Jeehell's tool, you should complete calibration via Windows Control Panel
Regards

asessa
01-15-2020, 09:12 AM
Hi JL, i've B52.2.28 installed, the updater says there are the B52.5 to install.. do you confirm ?

asessa
01-16-2020, 04:51 AM
Hi , yesterday i had a flight (updated FGMS , B52.5.2) LIMJ-LFPG but i had this problem when i try to select rwy (at both airports).I've navigraph 2001 on board. Any idea ?https://i.imgur.com/4STbZnv.jpg

romeow
01-16-2020, 01:21 PM
Did you rebuild
the navdata after the update?

asessa
01-17-2020, 07:35 AM
Yes i did it and copied all bin files to the ND server.

romeow
01-17-2020, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the potentially stupid question: Rebuild navdata with Cycle 2001?

asessa
01-17-2020, 12:27 PM
Sorry for the potentially stupid question: Rebuild navdata with Cycle 2001?Yes ;)i'll try to recreate all bin files , in any case

romeow
01-18-2020, 06:21 PM
Did you update to 52.5.2 by using the FMGS updater or a did you do a "clean" installation (deleting before 52.2.2) in a empty A320FMGS folder?

asessa
01-20-2020, 05:00 AM
Did you update to 52.5.2 by using the FMGS updater or a did you do a "clean" installation (deleting before 52.2.2) in a empty A320FMGS folder?Update... in any case yesterday i reinstalled airacs and now it run correctly ;)

LHA727
01-20-2020, 11:34 AM
Hello JH,first of all I wish you all the best for the new year and at the same time thank you for your work.

My cockpit has been working properly again since yesterday.It has no direct connection to the Internet and I used the

B47.1 until December 31, 2019 sorry. :o

It was worth it. Many good changes have been made in the meantime.

Best regardsup close EDDL

ClaudioCosta
01-21-2020, 04:30 AM
hello everyone, this is probably not the correct section of the fornum, but I still try to ask you for help.i have recently purchased from Opencockpit:- a320 pedestal card- master card - usb expansion card- ecam paneli'am new with oc iocards.i'am not sure about the connection between master card and pedestal card (in my opinion it is not very well documented in the product manual), i have connected the pedestal card directly with master cardlike in the attached image: this is totally wrong or i'm to the right way ? if wrong can someone point to me in the right direction?thank you JH my home cockpit is under construction, my dream is starting to come true and this is only thanks to your work !Claudio

iwik
01-21-2020, 05:10 AM
Hi
Pedestal card should plug into the USB expansion card. Just consulting the manual, dont have pedestal card myself.
Les

SwissFlyer
01-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Hello together, after the „NewYears Update“ i have no Route displayed on Nd. I have deleted the BinFiles, but still no Route. In the Navlog File there’s a Line says: NavDB files not found.MCDU says: NavDat Okt-Nov 18 is installed.Has someone an idea? Nd is on a Client-Pc.

romeow
01-22-2020, 06:50 PM
I hope you didn't delete the bin files without rebuilding them ;)
Anyway, I recommend to buy and install the valid cycle 2001.

ClaudioCosta
01-30-2020, 03:00 AM
Hello to all,I have a problem of aligning the ILS procedures with the runways.Here are some examples: by intercepting the ils runway 16L LIRF and following it withautopilot inserted I find myself aligned between runway 16L and 16C.similarly following the ILS of LIMF runway 36, I find myself to the rightof the runway threshold.I read what is reported in the FAQ at https://soarbywire.com/fmgs/and I used this tool https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html and then i launched a reconstruction of the navigation data *.bin files after tool running. (Last cycle AIRAc 2001)this is my FSScenary.cfg in A320FMGS\NavData[Scenery]scenery.cfg=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\scenery.cfgFSfolder=D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\AerosoftPath=C:\Users\klaud\AppData\Roaming\JeeHellWareAdd-ons.cfg=C:\Users\klaud\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfgAdd-ons.cfg2=C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\add-ons.cfgip=127.0.0.1about the first line:if i look into C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\i can't find the file scenary.cfg in this locationwhat am I doing wrong ?thanks to all

omarhabeeb
01-30-2020, 08:00 AM
Hi Therei have recently encountered few issues i used to have version 50.2 and it was all ok and after few weeks of inactivity i tried to start up the sim but run in some issues 1st the ND show me a "HDG MAP NOT AVILABLE" even after align navdata.dat file is in navdata1 folder and navdata2 folder .bin files are in the same folder of navdata1 and navdata2 folders2nd issue is on take off where at full power the auto throttle engages 3rd all controls and fmgs screens on all computers freeze after take off i tried more recent versions but more recent versions of fmgs does not run it says start.exe is not found so where to start from any help please??Thanks

capt_pero
02-08-2020, 02:10 AM
Hi Jean-Luc,

I want to use SimSounds for my Bass Shaker. They are using the Offset 0x281C to switch on Fan-Sounds once the Master Battery Switch is on.
Looks like your software is turning this offset to on, even if the aircraft is Cold and Dark.

Could you please have a look on this?
Solution a) leave the Offset to "0" (don't know how that affects your software) and set it to "1" if either BATT1 or BATT2 is "On"
Solution b) leave the Offset to "0" and let it untouched. I would provide a LUA script that set it to "1" if Bleed Air is available

Regards,
Peter

romeow
02-08-2020, 09:45 AM
Sorry, Peter, just to understand your problem (without being able to solve it!) Where is this "Master Battery Switch"? On my OVHD there is only a BAT 1 and BAT 2 corry.

Regards
René

Manfred_W
02-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Hi Peter

I also use Simsounds mainly for my butt shakers.
As the wave files originate from a B737 I use only the sounds for rolling, bumps and touchdown. All the other engine and cockpit sounds are for me too much
Boeing'ish.
And sorry to admit, I use the cabin announcements instead of yours (I love the voice of Claudia Lange)

So, no help for your problem, but suggest to get in contact with Thomas from Simsounds, who is very cooperative and eager to find solutions for his customers.

best regards
Manfred

capt_pero
02-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Sorry, Peter, just to understand your problem (without being able to solve it!) Where is this "Master Battery Switch"? On my OVHD there is only a BAT 1 and BAT 2 corry.

Regards
René
There is no "Master Battery Switch" but this offset is used be the other Software.

capt_pero
02-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Hi Peter

I also use Simsounds mainly for my butt shakers.
As the wave files originate from a B737 I use only the sounds for rolling, bumps and touchdown. All the other engine and cockpit sounds are for me too much
Boeing'ish.
And sorry to admit, I use the cabin announcements instead of yours (I love the voice of Claudia Lange)

So, no help for your problem, but suggest to get in contact with Thomas from Simsounds, who is very cooperative and eager to find solutions for his customers.

best regards
Manfred
No problem - use what you like to use. ;-)
I changed some files with the original files of my Airbus Soundset and I am already in touch with Thomas. Hi idea was to get back to Jean Luc.

romeow
02-08-2020, 05:03 PM
There is no "Master Battery Switch" but this offset is used be the other Software.

I see! Thanks for explanation.

omarhabeeb
02-11-2020, 04:25 AM
Hi JLHow i rebuild the navdatawhat is the process?Thanks

Leonidas
02-11-2020, 06:46 AM
Hi JLHow i rebuild the navdatawhat is the process?ThanksJust delete bin files from navdata folder before starting FMGS. Regards

bbruechmann
02-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Hi JLHow i rebuild the navdatawhat is the process?ThanksHi Omar, copy the navrec.dat file from the Jeehellware folder into "A320FMGS\NAVDATA\NAVDATA1\, delete all the *.bin files in A320FMGS\NAVDATA\ and after this start FMGS. This will trigger the re-creation of the *bin files based on the new AIRAC. The creation could take some time so be patient if it seems nothing is going on. (up tp 10 minutes). Once all the *.bin files are created you need to copy them into the NAVDATA folder on each client where you run FMGS. Refer also to chapter 4.4 in the Jeehell installation Guide.Cheers

capt_pero
02-11-2020, 11:30 PM
Hi JLHow i rebuild the navdatawhat is the process?Thanks
If you like an automation you can use my tool (https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1725) to update the AIRAC and copy it on all other systems.

omarhabeeb
02-13-2020, 04:03 AM
Thank You Guys for the informationi will check soon and let you know meanwhile another thing that happened is that when i run the installer of the last version and although i select the ECP interface to be installed it doesn't appear once i run the starter what could be the reasonThanks

Rafape
02-14-2020, 05:06 AM
Hi todo el mundo ;)I'm having problems with the SIOC_Creator. I have read that there is no need to open the IOCKeys locally, but if I do not open it, the keys do nothing to me. And always, when I press the last key (CLR), the window does not close and SIOC_Creator is hanging on me. I have closed the firewall, Avats, put all permissions as administrator, shared folders. I have the Sioc in C:/Games/SIOC. I have returned to install SIOC ...Any ideas. Thank's!In addition, now if I press the button to turn the RMP on and off, CLR appears on the MCDU screen, so on, and if I press SWAP it turns on and off the ACTIVE point display...

omarhabeeb
02-14-2020, 07:24 AM
ok Guys Thank you for everyone for the help i'm almost there it's a learning curve i sorted every thing except one new thing that arised both my PFD and ND on both sides CPT and FO side after 5 -10 minutes that i run fmgs doesn't matter which version it start to go blank then on and off again and again in addition i get a SWITCHG PNL at the same time regarding my previous post about the ECP when i moved back from the latest version of b52.5.2 back to b52.0 the ECP apperared when i ran the starter while with the latest it didn't appearwhat could be the solution for the blank PFD NDTHANKS

pmartin
02-15-2020, 06:18 AM
Hello JL!Anything is wrong with your "update". There are no files arriving if i start the updater.Will it be possible to fix it?Best regardspeter

romeow
02-15-2020, 10:27 AM
Hello JL!Anything is wrong with your "update". There are no files arriving if i start the updater.Will it be possible to fix it?Best regardspeter
Same here!
Regards René

imported_Suggy
02-15-2020, 02:55 PM
Same here!Regards RenéSame for me also.Darren

Beaufort
02-18-2020, 12:52 PM
Same here. Translated: "This App cannot be executed on the PC. Contact the author of the software to find a suitable Version for your PC." OS: Windows 10 on 3 PC´s with same result. Installer was run as Admin.

bbruechmann
02-18-2020, 01:40 PM
same here, the file has zero kb, which was downloaded

startrail
02-20-2020, 01:08 AM
Same here.

jeehell
02-20-2020, 05:00 AM
Ok sorry about that, I jsut noticed the messages today...the updater shold now download the correct file.If it won't let you update again, you can download the full udpate directly from here:http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.5.6.exe regards ,JL

iwik
02-20-2020, 12:16 PM
Thanks JL
REgards
Les

Pim van Vrijaldenhoven
02-20-2020, 01:45 PM
Hallo Jean-Luc,

Windows defender reported this: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml, Affected items: file: F:\A320FMGS\Starter.exe when installing B52.5.6.

Best regards,

--pim

Phpilot
02-22-2020, 08:11 PM
hello :) i'm trying install the bluesky soundpack of fslabs in fmgs. i copied the flies into sound folder os aircraf but i dont ear nothing. any of you can help me with this. the bluesky packcage for fslabs is compatible with jeehel isn't ? ( i saw in soarbywire webpage).regardsFred

tuomasho
02-25-2020, 09:02 AM
Hallo Jean-Luc,Windows defender reported this: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml, Affected items: file: F:\A320FMGS\Starter.exe when installing B52.5.6.Best regards,--pimI have the same problem...

asessa
02-27-2020, 06:50 AM
Hi JH, yesterday i had a flight with 52.5.6, all is ok exept weather radar. Last flight, with previous version, all was ok , yesterday it didn't run . Any idea ?

Leonidas
02-28-2020, 02:28 AM
Hi JH, yesterday i had a flight with 52.5.6, all is ok exept weather radar. Last flight, with previous version, all was ok , yesterday it didn't run . Any idea ?It' something else. I don't think it's from new version. I've tried it yesterday. Regards

asessa
02-28-2020, 05:27 AM
Ok Leo, i will try in next days ;)

spaceweather
02-29-2020, 12:09 PM
Hey guys,today i did the actual update of 52.5.6 on all PCs, i do have now no connect to the CS PFD&ND, they stay black.IPs are the same and ok.any idea?And i checked: Virus infection, Defender kills the complete 52.5.6 exe. Please help

bbruechmann
02-29-2020, 07:00 PM
i´ve updated last week to actual Version and i have no probs. Everything works as it should. Excuse the stupid Question, but are u sure you ran the update on ALL Clients! Yes, of Course you did...

spaceweather
03-01-2020, 05:24 AM
Yes of course all updater.exe say the same „you have the current“ Version.As i wrote, than i tryed to make a new install with the 52.5.6 exe on that one Client and the defender moved it directly into Quarantain. that was in the past only at later times, when starter.exe was created. Dont know if that has something to do with the problem.Someone wrote it is better to use the current Version by downloading from a dropbox source than from here?That is new for me, someone has the Link?

tcane
03-01-2020, 06:12 AM
Yes of course all updater.exe say the same „you have the current“ Version.As i wrote, than i tryed to make a new install with the 52.5.6 exe on that one Client and the defender moved it directly into Quarantain. that was in the past only at later times, when starter.exe was created. Dont know if that has something to do with the problem.Someone wrote it is better to use the current Version by downloading from a dropbox source than from here?That is new for me, someone has the Link?As always: Deactivate your Antivir. ;)

spaceweather
03-01-2020, 11:55 AM
OK, i did it. i installed the complete 52.5.6 by giving the .exe the ok from defender and installed over the current installation of that client and problem solved! Thanks for that tip.Was not sure about that bcse antivir made alarms in the past only during the installation procedere, not at the beginning.Lets fly now!RegardsAndy

fisfro
03-11-2020, 11:28 AM
Hi,I have updatet one set of our servers to A320FMGS_B52.5.6.exe and the old set of servers are still running A320FMGS_B47. So we can decide in our setup with which set of servers we will like to operate our simulator.On the servers with B47 we will have proper function of trim wheel control and offset 73AE will be -9999 in man pitch trim mode.But with B52.5.6 the offset 73AE is every time 0 (on ground and in air - and it should be -9999 without control of FMG software) . I have also checked the offsets with FSInterrogate from the FSUIPC SDK, but the same results.So my question will be, if there is since B47 an new option which has to be enabled for using motorized trim wheels or a change of the referring offsets (in manual there is still 73A5 listed)? I have read in one of the threads in this forum that since 49.1 there should be a checkbox for "trim wheel on/off", but I didn't found anything related in B52.5.6So any help would be perfect!THXS,Robert

asessa
03-19-2020, 09:49 AM
Hi all, yesterday i tryied to fly but the APU can't start . When i pushed MASTER APU , i had ON and FLAP OPEN message but the AVAIL light remained switch off . I tried to push START and i reveived ON on button but the APU didn't start, N% remained to 0. Any idea ?

Leonidas
03-19-2020, 12:15 PM
Hi all, yesterday i tryied to fly but the APU can't start . When i pushed MASTER APU , i had ON and FLAP OPEN message but the AVAIL light remained switch off . I tried to push START and i reveived ON on button but the APU didn't start, N% remained to 0. Any idea ?1. Is there fuel? 2. Are batteries ON?

asessa
03-20-2020, 05:07 AM
Yes Leo, i also tried to restart many times the sim and the suite, but no effect... apu didn't start.

Manfred_W
03-20-2020, 07:10 AM
Are you sure that italian autorities are not prohibiting starting of airplanes ?

flykarli
03-20-2020, 04:28 PM
hello asessa possible cause could be that the sim is in pause mode. press the “p” button. maybe it will solve the problem. I also had this problem taking an hour to figure it out. Regards Karl

asessa
03-21-2020, 10:56 AM
Great!!! You're right flykarli... the sim was in pause (and i don't know why!!) . Thank you!

flykarli
03-23-2020, 05:15 PM
Hi assesa, I'm happy if I can help too.Let’s go flying.Karl

zxlly
03-24-2020, 02:13 PM
Not FoundThe requested URL /A320FMGS_B52.0.0.exe was not found on this server.Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at www.jeehell.org Port 80

startrail
03-26-2020, 06:06 AM
Hi ;Can any one assist please.After Fresh install of windows 10. Fsconnect will only work if started prior to starter.ini . Under starter it will not connect. Did anyone face this issue and how was it solved. Thx.

omarhabeeb
03-26-2020, 08:18 AM
HI Guys i have a big issue both my PFD and ND on both sides CPT and FO turn off and on doesn't matter which version it is (at the moment i have b52.5.6 and v4.4)i don't know if it is something related to internet connection i can see the PFD AND ND BUT IT GOES ON AND OFF I i tried to go back to version b50.2 but then i used to have the problem regarding the hdg map i tried to to put the 4 files but i'm missing something initially and after that this problem also added on that i'm stuck from 4 months at the moment i'm stuck with this problem PFD ND and i really don't know what to do can someome help me please i'm also my computer configuration is1 main pc for p3d v4.4 and fmgs and skalarki hardware1 pc for cpt side1 pc for fo side1 pc for overhead 2 touchscreen monitorand 1 pc for pedestal with one touch for mcdu's ecp and 1 screen for FMGS (EWD SD RMI CLOCK )GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR HELPPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

bbruechmann
03-26-2020, 12:30 PM
Omar, i´ve had this problem with one screen, but it was hardware related because the monitor panel had a defect and was switching on and off. Because i assume that you have the issue on two seperate monitors it´s unlikely that both screens are in trouble at the same time. First i would check exactly what is going on and off. Is it just the application window of the PFD/ND or is the screen going dark itself. This could be related to a driver problem of you graphic card what would be solved by a reinstall. If it´s just the appwindow of jeehell which goes on and off there could be an issue of focusing the active window. Make sure you have set in the settings of the PFD and ND windows "always on top".

omarhabeeb
03-26-2020, 01:38 PM
Hi No the issue is not screen it self It is just the pfd nd the goes on and off and also does switching panel between pfd/ndBefore i had this issue just in b52 versions But now i also have it in b50.2

britto
03-26-2020, 03:56 PM
I'm trying to download and I can't, server down!

romeow
03-26-2020, 04:54 PM
Have a look at posting #405. There you can find JH's exe to download.

bbruechmann
03-27-2020, 03:36 AM
Did you made a clean re-install of the full Jeehell suite on all PC´s already?

jeehell
03-27-2020, 05:04 AM
I'm trying to download and I can't, server down!http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.5.6.exe

omarhabeeb
03-27-2020, 05:49 AM
Omar, i´ve had this problem with one screen, but it was hardware related because the monitor panel had a defect and was switching on and off. Because i assume that you have the issue on two seperate monitors it´s unlikely that both screens are in trouble at the same time. First i would check exactly what is going on and off. Is it just the application window of the PFD/ND or is the screen going dark itself. This could be related to a driver problem of you graphic card what would be solved by a reinstall. If it´s just the appwindow of jeehell which goes on and off there could be an issue of focusing the active window. Make sure you have set in the settings of the PFD and ND windows "always on top".Hi No the issue is not screen it self It is just the pfd nd the goes on and off and also does switching panel between pfd/ndBefore i had this issue just in b52 versions But now i also have it in b50.2

bbruechmann
03-27-2020, 06:26 AM
Hi No the issue is not screen it self It is just the pfd nd the goes on and off and also does switching panel between pfd/ndBefore i had this issue just in b52 versions But now i also have it in b50.2Have you done a clean re-install of the Jeehell suite on all PC´s already?

omarhabeeb
03-27-2020, 06:34 AM
i uninstalled and installed the software several times and every time i also cancelled the c:/fmgsa320 directory and installed all over againi don't know if what you mean is the same thing and if there is something else that it needs to be uninstalled somewhere else

britto
03-27-2020, 02:04 PM
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B52.5.6.exeTanks, very good.

Leonidas
03-29-2020, 07:33 AM
[OFF TOPIC] Sorry for that, but does anyone have abbreviations for departure and approach briefings? (Like DIFRIPPS for MCDU) Regards

fisfro
03-30-2020, 04:17 AM
i uninstalled and installed the software several times and every time i also cancelled the c:/fmgsa320 directory and installed all over againi don't know if what you mean is the same thing and if there is something else that it needs to be uninstalled somewhere elseYou also can go sure, that there are no axis linked for dimming the displays in config?If so maybe there is a stutter value input...

buentead
03-30-2020, 04:54 AM
On one of my PC's I received an update for version B52.5.6. On this PC I run HardwareConnect and wideFMGS. After the update I get an error message: Erreur d'application - Exception EInvalidOp dans le module Updater.exe - 0000719C - Opération en virgule flottante incorrecte.
The PC runs Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, OS is 32-bit on a x64-based processor.
I restored to B52.5.6 and tried to 'cancel' the update (as this version was working smoothly). But then, the HardwareConnect doesn't start.
On all the other PC's, I didn't receive a SW update.
Any thoughts what this could be? Thanks
Adrian

omarhabeeb
03-30-2020, 05:19 PM
You also can go sure, that there are no axis linked for dimming the displays in config?If so maybe there is a stutter value input...Hi i have no idea what do you mean the only thing that i did the uninstall cancelled the directory ad installed the pfd nd on the dedicated computer i just remembered that i didn't copy the bin files other than that i'm not an expert in the software i will be glad if you can explain to me in more detail what to doThanks

buentead
03-31-2020, 12:32 PM
Today, I was able to start the B52.5.6 without any issues. No request to update the software ... I don't know what the issue was. Right now, all is OK.
cu, Adrian

Leonidas
04-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Hi JL When I turn manually auto coordinator doesn't work, so I must press rudder pedal to coordinate. When I have AP engaged It turns coordinated. Also, are you intend to implement the blue beta target? Regards

omarhabeeb
04-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Hi guys ok what is the issue here video attachedDriving me crazy!!!

bbruechmann
04-07-2020, 04:38 AM
Omar, it really looks like there is something messed up with the x-switch function of the PFD/ND. In fact the PFD/ND are not going off and on, but they switch or swap. This switching can be done via the EFIS panel. It´s the Panel on the outer sides of the MIP. There is a switch which is called "PFD/ND XFR". If you use hardware panels for Jeehell there must be something wrong set for this switch or for the offset of this switch. Look into Jeehell "Offsets.PDF" to find it and try to figure out what triggers this swap.

bindook
04-07-2020, 04:53 AM
Ive noticed this on mine aswell.......i just let it sit while doin the fplan...comes good

omarhabeeb
04-07-2020, 06:22 AM
Omar, it really looks like there is something messed up with the x-switch function of the PFD/ND. In fact the PFD/ND are not going off and on, but they switch or swap. This switching can be done via the EFIS panel. It´s the Panel on the outer sides of the MIP. There is a switch which is called "PFD/ND XFR". If you use hardware panels for Jeehell there must be something wrong set for this switch or for the offset of this switch. Look into Jeehell "Offsets.PDF" to find it and try to figure out what triggers this swap.Hi I know what do you mean but I don't have that piece of hardware with the XFR function in addition the screen also goes on and off but it didn't happen while recording so where could i start thanks

bbruechmann
04-07-2020, 07:53 AM
i went back on you first reply and have seen you use Skalarki. Go into the skalarki profiler and edit the profile you use. Delete the PFD/ND XFD switch from profile in case you don´t use the HW panel for it and see if that helps.Well, not knowing what exactly is your actual setup, i would start like:1. delete ALL axis assignments in P3D 2. check if there is maybe an axis or switch defined in FSUIPC and delete it. 3. change the EIS model 4. delete the PFD.ini and ND.ini in the subfolder EIS 5. in case if your monitor is connected via HDMI pull out the HDMI cable, wait 10 to 20 seconds and put it in again. 6. Delete all assignments in FMGS_config and re-assign only the ones you have HW for. 7. (will be announced if i have any further idea) 8. Ask JL desperatly for a hint…..

omarhabeeb
04-07-2020, 11:16 AM
i went back on you first reply and have seen you use Skalarki. Go into the skalarki profiler and edit the profile you use. Delete the PFD/ND XFD switch from profile in case you don´t use the HW panel for it and see if that helps.Well, not knowing what exactly is your actual setup, i would start like:1. delete ALL axis assignments in P3D 2. check if there is maybe an axis or switch defined in FSUIPC and delete it. 3. change the EIS model 4. delete the PFD.ini and ND.ini in the subfolder EIS 5. in case if your monitor is connected via HDMI pull out the HDMI cable, wait 10 to 20 seconds and put it in again. 6. Delete all assignments in FMGS_config and re-assign only the ones you have HW for. 7. (will be announced if i have any further idea) 8. Ask JL desperatly for a hint…..Thanks tor these information i will go through them and see how it goes Anyway regarding my setup 1 main pc For p3d v4.4 all skalarki hardwares (mcp lg 2 rcp ) 2 sidestick 2 rudders throttle with spoiler flaps Fmgs server and connected with 3 projectors through 1080ti basically all hardware is on this pc1 pedestal pc connected with 1 screen to dispaly (ews sd rrmi and clock) and 1 touch screen to display Fmgs pedestal interface (ecp mcdu's acp's)1 pc for overhead with 2 touchscreen monitor1 pc with normal screen for cpt pfd nd side1 pc identical like cpt for fo pfd nd sideWhat do you mean 3 change EIS model

omarhabeeb
04-07-2020, 11:20 AM
i went back on you first reply and have seen you use Skalarki. Go into the skalarki profiler and edit the profile you use. Delete the PFD/ND XFD switch from profile in case you don´t use the HW panel for it and see if that helps.Well, not knowing what exactly is your actual setup, i would start like:1. delete ALL axis assignments in P3D 2. check if there is maybe an axis or switch defined in FSUIPC and delete it. 3. change the EIS model 4. delete the PFD.ini and ND.ini in the subfolder EIS 5. in case if your monitor is connected via HDMI pull out the HDMI cable, wait 10 to 20 seconds and put it in again. 6. Delete all assignments in FMGS_config and re-assign only the ones you have HW for. 7. (will be announced if i have any further idea) 8. Ask JL desperatly for a hint…..What do you intend 3 change EIS model

bbruechmann
04-07-2020, 04:45 PM
in the FBW application of FMGS, where you can choose the CFM or IAE variant go into the Settings for the Aircraft. Right at the top of the list which is Opening you can choose the EIS model 1 or 2 (for the "old" A320 and the newer NEO which uses the EIS 2)

fisfro
04-08-2020, 04:12 AM
In the axis config menu you can config potis for brightness of pfd,nd, etc. , and if the configured value jump from dark to bright your pfd will flicker also.It was only an info to exclude this possibility. If you haven't changed your hw-config this should be not the problem....

omarhabeeb
04-08-2020, 04:32 AM
In the axis config menu you can config potis for brightness of pfd,nd, etc. , and if the configured value jump from dark to bright your pfd will flicker also.It was only an info to exclude this possibility. If you haven't changed your hw-config this should be not the problem....Hi I never changed anything I just ran the install on each computer as usual and this is what I got

omarhabeeb
04-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Finally after 4 months i have made it The issue was with the new skalarki profiler i deleted the pfd nd switch and the brightness analog switch But now someting else came There is small issue on landing When i am on approach lg gear down all wheel doors in green and auto brake set to mediumSo far so good When i touch down the green door turn to orange like it is in transition but fortunatley landing gear stays downIn addition on touch down Auto brake instead of giving decel and start to slow the plane. it actually turns off And even if i dont use any brakes once the plane is stopped i get hot brakes warning Any ideas experts 😊

Migelito
04-12-2020, 03:38 PM
Hyi Guys! Happy Easter first of all!I do have a question to you. I´m running 52.3.6 and after 30-40 minutes FMGS Server stops working with an application error: Exception EzeroDivide in module FMGS_Server.exe at 0035CE00.Floating point division by zero. Thanks for any advice! @omarhabeeb: Could it be that your brakes (pedals) are always braking? Because then autobreak will go off, you brake (max) and , of course, you get hot brakes

bbruechmann
04-14-2020, 11:04 AM
Finally after 4 months i have made it The issue was with the new skalarki profiler i deleted the pfd nd switch and the brightness analog switch But now someting else came There is small issue on landing When i am on approach lg gear down all wheel doors in green and auto brake set to mediumSo far so good When i touch down the green door turn to orange like it is in transition but fortunatley landing gear stays downIn addition on touch down Auto brake instead of giving decel and start to slow the plane. it actually turns off And even if i dont use any brakes once the plane is stopped i get hot brakes warning Any ideas experts 😊Omar, assuming you have a mixture of hardware and software controlled actions in you specific setup with touchscreens, it could help to go thru the profiler setup and deactivate those switches, axes, etc. which are not driven by hardware from Skalarki to terminate any interference. I. e. if you use the software panel from Jeehell for the gearlever it could interfere with the switches set in the skalarki profiler for the according hw panel. Having this in mind you can think of possible interfering in your set up. If you have issues which seem to be related to the skalarki profiler, you can find help from Marcin in the Skalarki support forum too.

Migelito
04-14-2020, 11:08 AM
Hyi Guys! Happy Easter first of all!I do have a question to you. I´m running 52.3.6 and after 30-40 minutes FMGS Server stops working with an application error: Exception EzeroDivide in module FMGS_Server.exe at 0035CE00.Floating point division by zero. Thanks for any advice! @omarhabeeb: Could it be that your brakes (pedals) are always braking? Because then autobreak will go off, you brake (max) and , of course, you get hot brakesSolved with update to 52.5.6

omarhabeeb
04-17-2020, 01:09 AM
Hi Guys I don't know what was the problem but it's sorted out now every thing is back to normal 1anyway do you know why when I do a hold the plane doesn't fly on the navigation path and when it says set hold speed where I have to enter it I checked in the page where I enter inbound and direction but it doesn't seem to be the right page anyway I'll look in the user guide 2another thing I set the ai traffic in p3d to max but It seem the I'm the only plane in the world what to could be the reason 3any suggestions for an AI traffic app even payware that doesn't kill FPS 4 any suggestions for apps that introduces sids and stars in the flight planning in p3d or an atc app that uses SIDS and stars thank guys for your kind help and Happy Easter

jeehell
04-19-2020, 07:12 PM
Version 53.0 is out, please check the relevant thread.https://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32758