PDA

View Full Version : Request for futurereleases of FMGS

bbruechmann
02-11-2019, 12:53 PM
Jean-Luc, if it´s technically possible it would be very helpful to have an additional starter configuration for the FMGS called "Turn-around" or something. Because most of us are evening pilots and need to have a possible time separation between the legs to fly. For instance you come home and get a chance to make trip from Hamburg to Nice, which takes already 2 1/2 hours including planning, refuelling, boarding etc. You´ll need to make a break to have dinner with your family, getting the children to bed and make an advertisement for how much she likes 3 following episodes of "Grey´s Anatomy" to your wife without you seated bored next to her. After this you come back to the airport for the return flight from Nice to Hamburg.
It would be great if you could start with the cockpit already in a turn-around state and not from cold & dark.

This would be even more realistic because usually the aircraft start-up is already done when the flight crew enter the cockpit. The system state could be as mentioned by the turn-around procedures of the cockpit preparation checklist of an A320. Where Batteries are left on, Ground power is connected and on, monitors and systems are fired up etc.

reg.

anzabon
02-12-2019, 08:16 AM
Nice idea! I appreciate that :-)

Kind regards

Bon

bbruechmann
02-20-2019, 09:45 AM
Nice idea! I appreciate that :-)

Kind regards

Bon

Thanks. May others who read this topic and appreciate just make a short reply or a like as an indication for Jean-Luc to take this into account seriously.

By the way...it´s a long time ago we heard something from Jean-Luc. I´am a little bit worried about if everything is fine with him...

Kassieorall
11-29-2019, 06:10 AM
Finden Sie die besten Medikamente online ohne Rezept prednison prednisolon (http://prednisolonrezeptfreikaufen.net/decortin-prednisolon-unterschied/prednisolon-medikamentengruppe.html)