PDA

View Full Version : Remote joystick

pmartin
01-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Hello guys!
I want to config with fmgs-config all my joystick via network.
One joystick will be seen at the fmgs-config but the others not!

Whitch program had to run on the client and on the fmgs-server?
I found no way.

best regards
peter

iwik
01-12-2019, 06:12 PM
Peter,
According to P18 of Installation manual the remote joystick app should be installed on any client where the joystick
is connected. It must not be on the same pc as FMGS Server.
Les

pmartin
01-13-2019, 06:27 AM
Peter,
According to P18 of Installation manual the remote joystick app should be installed on any client where the joystick
is connected. It must not be on the same pc as FMGS Server.
Les

Hello!
Thanks for the help!
But i found the problem => There is a Remotejoy.ini with the ip of the server. There was a wrong ip.
Now it is the right ip and it works.

best regards
nice sunday
peter

iwik
01-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Nice to hear you have solved it. Have a great day
Les

masterp
02-24-2019, 10:18 PM
Hi all,
I got joysticks being recognized and all button/axis assignment has been made but every time restart the PCs, all axis shown as disconnected in FMGS_Config. And the thrust level while configuration got the indicated 0 at the reverse position...
PC with Joystick connected has Remote Joystick installed., FMGS server PC has no remote joystick installed as follow installation guide.
Some button does work as well while running through remote joystick...
I previously got all joystick button/axis work perfectly while FMGS server and Joysticks on the same PC

michael1508
06-27-2020, 06:11 PM
I had to rebuild my PC and can't get the remote joysticks back to work. I checked the IP on the fmgs configuration and on the remotejoy.ini. The remotejoy app is showing the axis movements, but in fmgs_config nothing is recogniced. What else do I need to configure/check?