PDA

View Full Version : green course line of planned route on ND

Firefly77
09-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Hi all,
I have always or I would better say at the most flights not straight course lines on my ND. Specially when there is a turn to another waypoint the course line shows circles or zig zags. sometimes the Airbus is then following these strange course lines.
I also recognized that while flying a holding that courses and actual positon in the holding pattern are far away from being exact.
Is this normal and not better possible or is it something I can solve ?
I have installed the stuff from herve sors , my fsscenery config point to the correct file, I have the latest AIRAC from Navigraph, all clients are up to date and so on and so on !
Anyone else with this or probably with a solution for it ?
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Michael

Firefly77
09-14-2018, 03:17 PM

Firefly77
09-14-2018, 03:19 PM
really nobody ????? Is that what the pictures are showing standard and normal or is something wrong with my installation ?
Thanks for a reply

jeehell
09-16-2018, 04:47 AM
Please post am the details or I can't help ..
Airpory and procedure name, navdata provider, etc...
On the last picture (with the circle), you have a ground speed of me than 400kts, on what looks like an approach procedure, seems too much to me ...

Firefly77
09-16-2018, 05:04 AM
Hi Jean Luc,
thanks for your reply. I will do some more test including pictures and all other details. I have this at all airports and nearly all SIDs and STARs. Currently I am using Navigraph with latest AIRAC and before I was using NAVDATAPro with the same problem. I will come back with more details once I can hop into the Sim again...Thanks and have a nice Sunday