PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B50

Pages : 1 [2]

romeow
12-30-2018, 10:46 AM
Double post, sorry.

romeow
12-30-2018, 10:48 AM
I can't tell you if we use the same configurations txt file. You may upload your file here and then I will check it with mine.

I always use TOPCAT's export function to load my Airbus. And I don't "touch" TOPCAT's data. I use the Random function for Passenger Load and Cargo Load using Fuel on Board estimated by TOPCAT.
And same here, Stab Trim values are always DN (with same values like you for similar legs). I think DN values are quite realistic so don't worry about that.

I can't explain why you have this issue all of a sudden. FMGS hasn't been updated for months so the problem can't be caused by JH's software. Have a look on aircraft.cfg and the txt file in TOPCAT's configuration folder.

Regards

Leonidas
12-30-2018, 11:52 AM
I can't tell you if we use the same configurations txt file. You may upload your file here and then I will check it with mine.
I always use TOPCAT's export function to load my Airbus. And I don't "touch" TOPCAT's data. I use the Random function for Passenger Load and Cargo Load using Fuel on Board estimated by TOPCAT.
And same here, Stab Trim values are always DN (with same values like you for similar legs). I think DN values are quite realistic so don't worry about that.
I can't explain why you have this issue all of a sudden. FMGS hasn't been updated for months so the problem can't be caused by JH's software. Have a look on aircraft.cfg and the txt file in TOPCAT's configuration folder.
Regards

I do exactly the same!
The files you said at the end have nothing to do, because after a clean installation my setup is all new.
I send the txt conf from Topcat you asked for cross check with yours, even though I believe It's the same, cos I didn't touch it...
What about O, S and F speeds? Yours are the same?
Regards

romeow
12-30-2018, 12:51 PM
I will cross check tomorrow or in the new year. At the moment I'm rather busy.

BTW I use FSX. Maybe there is a p3d issue.

Regards
PS O Speed is correct, S and F must be checked. I haven't pay attention to these two values on APPR page yet.

Just cross checked! DOW is different! All the other values are the same. "My" DOW = 93695.5, yours = 73695.5 Try it to change this value and you will see if it helps.

jeehell
12-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Topcat messes up the CG/weight unless you use special config files for my soft... It was discussed with Leonidas on this thread not so long ago...
DOW is 15t ABOVE max takeoff weight of the aircraft... So either stop using topcat, or search the forum and you will find some info on using topcat correctly with my soft.

Leonidas
12-30-2018, 02:18 PM
Just cross checked! DOW is different! All the other values are the same. "My" DOW = 93695.5, yours = 73695.5 Try it to change this value and you will see if it helps.

93695.5 - 73695.5 = 20000 pounds = 9071.85 Kgr. Now please take a look my photo in post #228 where it seems exactly this defference. I've corrected this by hand already.
So, we used same settings. Maybe we follow JL's advice for Topcat, but then how to compute V1, Vr and V2 speeds?

Happy new year to all... :D

romeow
12-31-2018, 09:08 AM
93695.5 - 73695.5 = 20000 pounds = 9071.85 Kgr. Now please take a look my photo in post #228 where it seems exactly this defference. I've corrected this by hand already.
So, we used same settings. Maybe we follow JL's advice for Topcat, but then how to compute V1, Vr and V2 speeds?

Happy new year to all... :D

As I told you, I was rather busy. So I quickly compared your txt file with mine without checking earlier posts.

How to compute Take Off Speeds without TOPCAT is one side of the problem, the other is even more annoying: How to load passengers, cargo and fuel without TOPCAT? Or should we use for every flight JH's original Aircraft.cfg?

@ JH
I know that TOPCAT is far to be a perfect tool. And yes, there is something wrong with DOW. But it is a kind of compromise. Bad or good, I don't know. It probably depends on the point of view. Most of us don't have real data so we can only hope that they are within reasonable tolerances.

Happy New Year!

jeehell
12-31-2018, 09:39 AM
for topcat use these configuration files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwyv3uacz2d07es/topcat.zip?dl=0
These were easy to find as I told you in my last message...

romeow
01-01-2019, 11:11 AM
for topcat use these configuration files:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwyv3uacz2d07es/topcat.zip?dl=0
These were easy to find as I told you in my last message...
Thanks for the link! It's just the config txt file I use (with 42500 kg for DOW at TOPCAT>Aircraft). As this DOW is still about 5000 kg above the real DOW (~ 37400) these 5000 kg are not available for loading. This is what I meant by making a compromise ;)

Regards

jeehell
01-01-2019, 12:17 PM
it has been discussed many times. in my soft, the P3D DOW is artificially set lower (by 20000lbs) for CG/moment tweaking. this is countered by two additional loading stations called "adjustement" which will make the final GW "correct".
You Must not change the values of these 2 stations NOR let Topcat do it. As DOW use the regular 42500kg/93695lbs.

romeow
01-01-2019, 12:53 PM
it has been discussed many times. in my soft, the P3D DOW is artificially set lower (by 20000lbs) for CG/moment tweaking. this is countered by two additional loading stations called "adjustement" which will make the final GW "correct".
You Must not change the values of these 2 stations NOR let Topcat do it. As DOW use the regular 42500kg/93695lbs.
Thank you very much for further explanations.

Yes, I remember these discussions. But as I still use FSX I am not really involved in that topic, aren't I? It's probably the reason why the discussion between Leonidas (P3D) and me (FSX) was destined to fail.

Anyway, everything is fine for me even not being able to load the Airbus at its max.

Regards

jeehell
01-01-2019, 01:21 PM
Aerodynamics engine is strictly identical in FSX and P3D so yes it does ALSO apply to you

Leonidas
01-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Thank you very much for further explanations.
Yes, I remember these discussions. But as I still use FSX I am not really involved in that topic, aren't I? It's probably the reason why the discussion between Leonidas (P3D) and me (FSX) was destined to fail.
Anyway, everything is fine for me even not being able to load the Airbus at its max.
Regards

Could you please answer my previous question whenever you fly again? Compare S and F speeds between MCDU PERF and PFD speed tape and feedback. Or anyone else of course...
Thanks a lot

Leonidas
01-01-2019, 02:23 PM
I'd like to mention something happens every time to me.
So, when after take off but before transition altitude make a DIR TO a waypoint, CRZ setting in MCDU PROG page got white dashed, (no cruise altitude there anymore) and QNH in PFD doesn't blink to change it to STD when reaching transition altitude. If I input CRZ by hand, then QNH start to blink. Why?
Regards

romeow
01-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Aerodynamics engine is strictly identical in FSX and P3D so yes it does ALSO apply to you
All clear! Thanks again!

romeow
01-01-2019, 05:14 PM
Could you please answer my previous question whenever you fly again? Compare S and F speeds between MCDU PERF and PFD speed tape and feedback. Or anyone else of course...
Thanks a lot
Yes, of course! But probably not within the next few days.

romeow
01-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Thanks a lot
Here my speeds.

PERF/Appr page vs PFD Speed Tape
F= 143 vs 146
S= 190 vs 194
O= 206 vs 206

As you have no exact digits on PFD speed tape for F, S and O it's reasonable to consider a deviation of approx +/- 1 kt.

Regards

Leonidas
01-04-2019, 05:41 AM
Here my speeds.
PERF/Appr page vs PFD Speed Tape
F= 143 vs 146
S= 190 vs 194
O= 206 vs 206
As you have no exact digits on PFD speed tape for F, S and O it's reasonable to consider a deviation of approx +/- 1 kt.
Regards

These are almost as mine.
In post #224 JL says: "PFD displays FAC computed speeds, MCDU displays FMGS computed ones". Probably this explains the 3-4 knots difference, but during approach I should deploy flaps 2 from about 201-203 knots (orange =) to S speed at about usually 196-198 knots on PFD, only 3-7 knots gap, little when no stabilized (eg. in turbulence)! So, I pull to selected speed and set the MCDU S speed value about 186-190 knots, and when speed drops enough then deploy flaps 2. I don't know if this is right...
Thanks a lot for feedback.

spiliot
01-04-2019, 06:26 AM
Just to add to the conversation, I manually load the aircraft and I've never seen any discrepancy or flying issues. Adding load and fuel via the FS menu is less convenient than pressing a button but still just a matter of a few seconds and some simple arithmetic (subtract the adjustment weight, divide by the number of load stations, add fuel and make gross weight matches the expected within a couple of hundred kilos difference). I use the FCOM for the THS value and all is set. The V speed calculations have to do mostly with weather conditions, gross weight and runway length and restrictions, so it shouldn't matter how you perform them (assuming CG is within limits, which it should be if you evenly load the aircraft).

Leonidas
01-04-2019, 12:25 PM
Just to add to the conversation, I manually load the aircraft and I've never seen any discrepancy or flying issues. Adding load and fuel via the FS menu is less convenient than pressing a button but still just a matter of a few seconds and some simple arithmetic (subtract the adjustment weight, divide by the number of load stations, add fuel and make gross weight matches the expected within a couple of hundred kilos difference). I use the FCOM for the THS value and all is set. The V speed calculations have to do mostly with weather conditions, gross weight and runway length and restrictions, so it shouldn't matter how you perform them (assuming CG is within limits, which it should be if you evenly load the aircraft).

How is the difference between MCDU and PFD for your S and F speeds during approach? Could you feedback?
Thanks

romeow
01-04-2019, 06:03 PM
These are almost as mine.
[...]but during approach I should deploy flaps 2 from about 201-203 knots (orange =) to S speed at about usually 196-198 knots on PFD, only 3-7 knots gap, little when no stabilized (eg. in turbulence)! So, I pull to selected speed and set the MCDU S speed value about 186-190 knots, and when speed drops enough then deploy flaps 2. I don't know if this is right...
Thanks a lot for feedback.
I don't know why you are so confused about S Speed / the small gap. This speed is only important when you are NOT in Conf 1 and therefore slats are not deployed.
S speed is the lowest speed to select flaps 0 (during climb). While descending it's the "opposite": When you are not in Config 1 (in other words clean) you have to set Flaps 1 at least at S Speed. With Flaps 1 you can come below S speed without any problems.

Similar with F Speed
F Speed is Minimum Flap Retraction Speed while climbing. That means on Approach that you must have Config 2 (flaps deployed) at F Speed.

If you go to the next Flap Lever Position at VFE next, F und S are only a kind of last warning speeds.
So far my understanding.

Regards

Leonidas
01-05-2019, 03:00 PM
S speed is the lowest speed to select flaps 0 (during climb). While descending it's the "opposite": When you are not in Config 1 (in other words clean) you have to set Flaps 1 at least at S Speed. With Flaps 1 you can come below S speed without any problems.
Regards

Yes you can my friend, but let's say we want to fly managed speed, no selected. So in that case we usually set flaps 1 at green dot speed, at about 205-210 Knots. Right? Besides, you can't see any S speed in PFD if you fly with clean configuration.
Regards

asessa
01-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Hi, happy new year to all forumers.
Yesterday i had a fast test of B50 and i noted the AUTOLAND LIGHT on glearshield it's always light on (blinking).

It occurs only if i have the FO Efis connected

Any idea?
Regards

romeow
01-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Yes you can my friend, but let's say we want to fly managed speed, no selected. So in that case we usually set flaps 1 at green dot speed, at about 205-210 Knots. Right? Besides, you can't see any S speed in PFD if you fly with clean configuration.
Regards
You can set flaps 1 a soon as the aircraft has passed the first amber = (VFE next)! 205-210 kts may be a bit late but possible.
Yes, you can't see any S speed if you fly in clean configuration. But if this fact annoys you, you have to complain to Airbus Ind.;)

Regards

Leonidas
01-08-2019, 06:53 AM
You can set flaps 1 a soon as the aircraft has passed the first amber = (VFE next)! 205-210 kts may be a bit late but possible.
Yes, you can't see any S speed if you fly in clean configuration. But if this fact annoys you, you have to complain to Airbus Ind.;)
Regards

Agree. So, after that you should set Flaps 2, right? The next VFE for me is usual 200-205. The PFD S speed about 197-199. This was the little gap I was talking about. If you want to set Flaps 2 in speed managed, you have to do it between these values, but if there wasn't such a difference between PFD and MCDU PERF for S speed, then this gap would be bigger to deploy Flaps 2.

But this isn't the problem. If there's some turbulence you should pull to selected speed and drop speed even more below S speed, as you said correctly. The problem for my point of view is that while there's such a difference between S and F speed, there is no difference for Green Dot, Vapp and Vls. These speeds are excactly the same between PFD and MCDU PERF. Weird, isn't it?

That was the initial point we're talking about. That's why when I fly these days I'll load the A/C manually, (transfering these weights to TopCat for calculating V1,Vr and V2), to see what happens with S and F speeds from PFD and MCDU PERF (or FAC and FMGS actually).

Regards

spiliot
01-09-2019, 11:44 AM
But this isn't the problem

This shouldn't ever be a problem. You're the one who's supposed to be flying the aircraft, including controlling the speed. The clean, S and F speeds are speeds that produce the more economic flying and best transition but not your "must meet" target. If your weight or other conditions call for different speeds then just select them! I can tell you from first hand experience that pilots do this all the time when on an approach they want to be between S and F because S is too fast and F too slow. They just pull and set 160-180 as needed. This makes the plane have less energy when you anticipate the transition to flaps 2, where you can go back to managed.

BTW, I noticed another weird issue, when on an idle open descent, usually with speedbrake on but not necessarily, the PROG page briefly flashes EO (Engine Out) DESCENT for no reason.

https://streamable.com/s/lh1wg/ihuyal

jeehell
01-11-2019, 04:23 AM
BTW, I noticed another weird issue, when on an idle open descent, usually with speedbrake on but not necessarily, the PROG page briefly flashes EO (Engine Out) DESCENT for no reason.

https://streamable.com/s/lh1wg/ihuyal
I need to know at which altitude/temeprature/QNh this happens. It seems the engine parameters in these conditions are below the minimum idle conditions for FWC to detect an engine out...

spiliot
01-12-2019, 07:55 PM
I need to know at which altitude/temeprature/QNh this happens. It seems the engine parameters in these conditions are below the minimum idle conditions for FWC to detect an engine out...

Got it on descend through FL190 @290Knots and TAT-10, SAT-30, ISA-6, STD QNH, later at 6500ft/250Knots with TAT+14/SAT+4/ISA+3 QNH 1004 and both Engine Anti Ice on. Stopped looking after that cause there was a thunderstorm close to the airport and had to concentrate on the approach :)

Other possible relevant info, simpatcher 50.2 showing in addon menu plus an "airfile ok" entry that hadn't noticed before. ActiveSky weather, P3D 4.4 and the option for adapting the alt based on QNH off cause I fly in VATSIM.

masterp
01-14-2019, 10:37 PM
Hi JL,

I have used SIOC creator to display XPNDR. But when I press on any XPNDR 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,0 on keypad (those joystick button has been assigned in FMGS_Config), nothing changed in display. only CLR button has changed something. Could you please advise if FMGS XPNDR can write to FSX/P3D transponder after finishing enter completely 4 digits?
I just realized that there are no XPNDR in SoftwarePanels to see xpndr display
Thanks

AUA171
01-15-2019, 10:40 AM
Hi!
You have to press CLR twice an d then enter new XPNDR code.
Its not a bug, its a feature ;-)

br
Christian

asessa
01-17-2019, 07:32 AM
Hi, happy new year to all forumers.
Yesterday i had a fast test of B50 and i noted the AUTOLAND LIGHT on glearshield it's always light on (blinking).

It occurs only if i have the FO Efis connected

Any idea?
Regards

Up... JL can you help me ?

jeehell
01-17-2019, 10:07 AM
I'll try to have a look

romeow
01-18-2019, 06:45 PM
Hi,

I use ISIS as standby gauge. Is there a possibility to synchronize ISIS' BARO REF? 1013 is constantly displayed no matter what is set in Baro Window.
Great if anybody has got an idea!
Best regards

startrail
01-19-2019, 12:55 PM
Hi,

I use ISIS as standby gauge. Is there a possibility to synchronize ISIS' BARO REF? 1013 is constantly displayed no matter what is set in Baro Window.
Great if anybody has got an idea!
Best regards

This file is located in the FMGS Server\PERF\CFM and FMGS Server\PERF\IAE folders. You can use it to adapt your aircraft to the FMGS software.

LinkISISQNHtoCPT=no.

change to

LinkISISQNHtoCPT=Yes .

romeow
01-20-2019, 05:02 PM
This file is located in the FMGS Server\PERF\CFM and FMGS Server\PERF\IAE folders. You can use it to adapt your aircraft to the FMGS software.

LinkISISQNHtoCPT=no.

change to

LinkISISQNHtoCPT=Yes .

Pefect! Thank you very much indeed.

stefangr
01-21-2019, 08:23 AM
Hi,

I tried to work with the PilotRoute function within FMGS, but it seems that I keep struggling. This is what I have done:

1 - Entered a route manually in MDCU (from EDDW to EDDF, with runways, SID, STAR and all waypoints entered via airways)
2 - Saved that route as pilot route (name=EDDWEDDF)
3 - Next day loaded EDDWEDDF route via INIT page
4 - Obviously on FLIGHTPLAN page it only shows origin airport, origin runway, SID and destination airport. All waypoints in between are missing as well as destination runway and STAR.

This is what the CORTE file is looking like (which in my opinion looks good):

<CORTEs>
<CORTE ID="EDDWEDDF" TYPE="PILRTE" FROM="EDDW" TO="EDDF" FLTNBR="NONE" CI="NONE" CRZFL="NONE"><DEPARTURE RWY="09" SID="ERLA3Q" TRANS="NO TRANS"/><LEG SEQ="0" TYPE="AWY" ID="Y804" WPT="PIROT"/><LEG SEQ="1" TYPE="AWY" ID="T152" WPT="KERAX"/><ARRIVAL TRANS="NO TRANS" STAR="KERA2M" VIA="TAU" APPR="ILS07LY"/><ALTN ICAO="EDDK" ID="NONE"/></CORTE>
</CORTEs>

Anyone any idea?

Thanks
Stefan

pete_fuss
01-22-2019, 01:50 AM
Hello Stefan,
why to you not use the courteManger from CaptnPero?

https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1725

regards Peter

stefangr
01-23-2019, 06:03 AM
Hello Stefan,
why to you not use the courteManger from CaptnPero?
https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1725

Thanks, have not seen that tool before. Looks great, I think I will use that one.

Stefan

pete_fuss
01-26-2019, 08:06 AM
Hallo Stefan,

have also a look to the JeeHell EXT PWR by GSX !

https://aviation.pero-online.de/wordpress/?page_id=1937

regards Peter

stefangr
01-26-2019, 10:17 AM
Yes, that's great - I am using that already :)

romeow
01-27-2019, 12:19 PM
Hi everybody,

again a question from my part. I've installed a WXR Panel which ist connected via FMGS Config > Joystick Buttons. It really works fine. But there is only one tiny issue which is a bit annoying.

As usual, WXR is switched off during taxi to gate. When I shut down FMGS with WXR switched OFF and I restart FMGS, WXR is automatically activated again (displayed on ND). Is there a way to start FMGS with WXR off?

Kind regards
René

masterp
01-28-2019, 05:08 AM
Hi everybody,

again a question from my part. I've installed a WXR Panel which ist connected via FMGS Config > Joystick Buttons. It really works fine. But there is only one tiny issue which is a bit annoying.

As usual, WXR is switched off during taxi to gate. When I shut down FMGS with WXR switched OFF and I restart FMGS, WXR is automatically activated again (displayed on ND). Is there a way to start FMGS with WXR off?

Kind regards
René

Hi René,
How do you assign action to turn off the WXR.? I tried both Push/ Release action in FMGS_Config, but it can not turn off the WXR. the only way to turn off WXR is inside MCDU.

romeow
01-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Hi,

Hardware sided: WXR panel with a switch at SYS (OFF and ON)

In FMGS: Button Push Action = WXR SYS1 with Push Event
Button Release Action = WXR SYS1 with Release Event

If it doesn't work then have a look at Windows Controller Settings > appropriated Gamecontroller > Properties and watch if the switch works properly.

Rafape
01-29-2019, 06:58 AM
Hi.

Who knows why these values? They are out of scale.

Thank you!

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12916&stc=1

asessa
02-25-2019, 07:18 PM
Hi guys, i've a problem , i can't see any wx information on radar.
This is my config:

pc1 with FMGS Server + ASP4 , win 10 64bit
pc2 with cockpit gauges (PFD,ND etc) , win 64bit

from pc2 windows exporer i can access to pc1 shared dir, so i can acces to wxr shared dir on server (\\a320p3d\wxr)

any idea?

masterp
02-25-2019, 10:30 PM
Hi guys, i've a problem , i can't see any wx information on radar.
This is my config:

pc1 with FMGS Server + ASP4 , win 10 64bit
pc2 with cockpit gauges (PFD,ND etc) , win 64bit

from pc2 windows exporer i can access to pc1 shared dir, so i can acces to wxr shared dir on server (\\a320p3d\wxr)

any idea?

Hi,
Make sure you have Simpatcher loaded into the sim./ double check in dll or in-sim menu

asessa
02-26-2019, 07:55 AM
Hi,
Make sure you have Simpatcher loaded into the sim./ double check in dll or in-sim menu

Uhm ok, i will check it, thanks

asessa
02-26-2019, 11:07 AM
I checked it and i don't have simpatcher loaded in addon menu of p3d.
I found simpatcher.dll in the A320FMGS B50\SimPatch directory.

How can i activate this module?

spiliot
02-26-2019, 12:33 PM
Try to reinstall and select the proper FS version or look for a guide on how to enable a module for your FS version.

asessa
03-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Hi, i have simpatcher loaded now (i can see it into addon list of the sim) but radar doesn't work yet :(

Any other idea ?

masterp
03-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Hi, i have simpatcher loaded now (i can see it into addon list of the sim) but radar doesn't work yet :(

Any other idea ?

Ciao asessa,

Does AS run in real time mode? Does the wx file generated continuously in the shared wx folder? Have you config the NDs link to the shared wx folder? (can be check the EIS\ND.ini file if having the correct path WXRadarPath=\\a320p3d\wxr)
And try to park the aircraft at the place where having the bad weather to check.? If the map inside Active sky has CB then you will have those CBs in Nav Display too.

asessa
03-05-2019, 04:41 AM
Ciao asessa,

Does AS run in real time mode? Does the wx file generated continuously in the shared wx folder? Have you config the NDs link to the shared wx folder? (can be check the EIS\ND.ini file if having the correct path WXRadarPath=\\a320p3d\wxr)
And try to park the aircraft at the place where having the bad weather to check.? If the map inside Active sky has CB then you will have those CBs in Nav Display too.

Hi @masterp , yes ASP4 is in real mode.
The weather data into shared folder were update as well. I didn't check if eid.ini was right but if i run configuration.exe the path was right.

In any case , i will check all again.

Thanks

Leonidas
03-08-2019, 10:40 AM
Hi
Does anyone know if we could set WXR/TERR DIM in MCDU MENU a value other than 256 by default?
Regards

jeehell
03-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Create a file called WXRTERR.cfg in FMGS Server folder. Inside you have to paste the following:
[dim]
dim=120

romeow
03-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Create a file called WXRTERR.cfg in FMGS Server folder. Inside you have to paste the following:
[dim]
dim=120
Is there a similar way to set WXR (in MCDU MENU / WXR SETTINGS) to OFF by default (instead of ON) ?
Thanks!

jeehell
03-08-2019, 07:34 PM
yep there is, create the file WXRoff.cfg
you can also create the file WXRmanual.cfg to have the WXR in manual mode (some WXR panels do not have auto modes).

startrail
03-09-2019, 02:07 AM
Hi;

Is it possible to upload wind data directly from Active Sky To MCDU.

Thanks.

jeehell
03-09-2019, 05:50 AM
Hi;

Is it possible to upload wind data directly from Active Sky To MCDU.

Thanks.

No it is not possible
JL

romeow
03-09-2019, 07:50 AM
yep there is, create the file WXRoff.cfg
you can also create the file WXRmanual.cfg to have the WXR in manual mode (some WXR panels do not have auto modes).
Thank you! I'll try it out soon.
Kind Regards

romeow
03-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Hi JL,
perfect, it works! Thanks again for your support!

René

Phpilot
03-16-2019, 09:43 PM
Hello Guys:)
i bougth the FSL soundpack. how i install it? simply paste engine souds in sound folder? or do like readme file says? paste the fsl souds folder //user/documents/prepard 3d v4 addon/fsl ?
anyone can help me?
regards
Fred

Leonidas
03-17-2019, 07:56 AM
Hi
I think if you pull from NAV to HDG mode then the magenta D sign should become white, wich means APP mode must be entered manually, shouldn't it?

asessa
03-25-2019, 06:37 PM
Hi JL, i just had this error (simulator and FGMS both freezed)
Sorry bu my SO is italian..

Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: FMGS_Server.exe, versione: 0.50.2.6, timestamp: 0x5b229e54
Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: unknown, versione: 0.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x00000000
Codice eccezione: 0xc00000fd
Offset errore 0x81a5754d
ID processo che ha generato l'errore: 0x154c
Ora di avvio dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: 0x01d4e34d23940aba
Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: G:\A320FMGS B50\FMGS Server\FMGS_Server.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l'errore: unknown
ID segnalazione: ba559172-039b-4ce2-a99f-8c6203807ebf
Nome completo pacchetto che ha generato l'errore:
ID applicazione relativo al pacchetto che ha generato l'errore:

Bucket errato , tipo 0Nome evento: APPCRASH
Risposta: Non disponibile
ID CAB: 0

Firma problema:
P1: FMGS_Server.exe
P2: 0.50.2.6
P3: 5b229e54
P4: GTII-OSD.dll
P5: 2.0.4.2
P6: 5c6371a5
P7: c0000005
P8: 0000ba93
P9:
P10:

What was happened?

michael1508
03-25-2019, 06:56 PM
Hello Guys:)
i bougth the FSL soundpack. how i install it? simply paste engine souds in sound folder? or do like readme file says? paste the fsl souds folder //user/documents/prepard 3d v4 addon/fsl ?
anyone can help me?
regards
Fred

hi Fred, could you already figure out?
I listened to the sample sound files. And I think, I want to have this too. But would be good to know, if this is working with JL?

Thanks,
Michael

asessa
03-28-2019, 07:13 AM
Hi , yesterday i had another flight without WX radar running :(
I tried to map a network disk to the shared folder and i configured it by configuration.exe, but i had no WX on my ND again
In the shared folder the WX files was update continually as well.

Can someone help me about this problem ? Does FGMS have a log for the WX or general to check ?

jeehell
03-28-2019, 11:29 AM
Mapped fodler are not necessarily a good idea because depending on user rights/permissions (even with admin rights there are sandboxing features so it's not always working) the mapped drive is not visible by an application. it really is better to have it as shared folder (right click, share with/give access to -> specific persons -> everyone read/write rights, also in sharing options make sure the password is disabled, workind may differ in english and other languages...)

asessa
03-29-2019, 04:45 AM
Mapped fodler are not necessarily a good idea because depending on user rights/permissions (even with admin rights there are sandboxing features so it's not always working) the mapped drive is not visible by an application. it really is better to have it as shared folder (right click, share with/give access to -> specific persons -> everyone read/write rights, also in sharing options make sure the password is disabled, workind may differ in english and other languages...)

Hi JL, ok, but i had shared folder until now and no wx displayed on ND.
This is my config :

Main Pc : P3D , ASp4, FGMS Server, Overhead, MCDU and all HW . I shared the folder WXR under FGMS B50.2 main folde (\\a320p3d\wxr\ for everyone in R\W). On W10 i disabled "shared with password".
I'm sure the wxr folder was update with weather data

Slave Pc : All mip views , WideFGMS setted and running. Into FGMS configuration i had \\a320p3d\wxr\ .

Any idea ?

jeehell
03-29-2019, 05:24 AM
Are you sure you do not have TERR ON ND on?
What type of weather do you fly in? You need rain/snow, just clouds are not enough.
Make sure you have gain and tilt on auto.

asessa
03-29-2019, 05:27 AM
Are you sure you do not have TERR ON ND on?
What type of weather do you fly in? You need rain/snow, just clouds are not enough.
Make sure you have gain and tilt on auto.

TERR ON ND i had off, but i'll check that in next flight
With all type (rain, snow, storm...) no wxr displayed
Gain and Tilt was on auto

Thank you for the assistance

Leonidas
03-29-2019, 01:52 PM
Hi JL, ok, but i had shared folder until now and no wx displayed on ND.
This is my config :
Main Pc : P3D , ASp4, FGMS Server, Overhead, MCDU and all HW . I shared the folder WXR under FGMS B50.2 main folde (\\a320p3d\wxr\ for everyone in R\W). On W10 i disabled "shared with password".
I'm sure the wxr folder was update with weather data
Slave Pc : All mip views , WideFGMS setted and running. Into FGMS configuration i had \\a320p3d\wxr\ .
Any idea ?

Every share resource has a name that be seen from others on LAN. In your case the share folder is: C:\a320p3d\wxr\, not that you said. Right?
Now suppose the share name you've choosen for this recource is: WEATHER

In your slave PC the configuration must be: \\192.168.1.1\WEATHER, if 192.168.1.1 is your server IP address. You could use also machine name instead of IP.
Try it with read/write rights.
Regards

asessa
04-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Every share resource has a name that be seen from others on LAN. In your case the share folder is: C:\a320p3d\wxr\, not that you said. Right?
Now suppose the share name you've choosen for this recource is: WEATHER

In your slave PC the configuration must be: \\192.168.1.1\WEATHER, if 192.168.1.1 is your server IP address. You could use also machine name instead of IP.
Try it with read/write rights.
Regards

Hi Leo, it's already configured in that way.

masterp
04-01-2019, 09:05 PM
Hi Leo, it's already configured in that way.
Can you check the dim/brightness of WX/TERR?

asessa
04-02-2019, 03:29 AM
Can you check the dim/brightness of WX/TERR?

i will do.

in any case JH maybe give me the solution : if there are no precipitation , the wheater doesn't display...is it right ?

jeehell
04-03-2019, 05:12 PM
i will do.

in any case JH maybe give me the solution : if there are no precipitation , the wheater doesn't display...is it right ?
yes as I told you. You need to test with active thunderstorms.

asessa
04-04-2019, 03:30 AM
yes as I told you. You need to test with active thunderstorms.

Hi JL, i'll check it asap, thanks

Leonidas
04-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Hi JL
Is it possible to implement a software switching panel in next version?
Regards

spiliot
04-05-2019, 03:57 PM
All weather radar settings are available in some MCDU page as far as I remember. In my opinion instead of a panel, a test mode with a pattern created by the server would make it easier for people to debug issues, but I wouldn't consider it high up in the list of priorities.

sikorsky77
04-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Hello

Searching the B50.2 version in the 33 pages of the thread 2 times , i find the B50.1 but not the B50.2
i certainly pass it in the 33 readed pages, does somebody knows on which page is it ?

Best regards
Thierry

Leonidas
04-07-2019, 01:24 PM
Hello
Searching the B50.2 version in the 33 pages of the thread 2 times , i find the B50.1 but not the B50.2
i certainly pass it in the 33 readed pages, does somebody knows on which page is it ?
Best regards
Thierry

Go here: http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B50.2.exe
Regards

sikorsky77
04-07-2019, 05:46 PM
Thanks Leonidas

jeehell
04-11-2019, 05:08 AM
B52.0 is out, with its new own thread.