PDA

View Full Version : WX radar brightness control question

turbovela
10-28-2017, 11:57 AM
Hi, I haven’t been able to build in months and have not have a jeehell upgrade in about a year due that the building prevented me from flying the sim. I see that there is a WX radar now which is awesome, just wondering though if there is brightness control of the WX from the ND brightness control? Right now I only have a single pot, but wondering if I need a dual pot like in the real ACFT?

Thanks

OmniAtlas
10-28-2017, 08:38 PM
Hi, I haven’t been able to build in months and have not have a jeehell upgrade in about a year due that the building prevented me from flying the sim. I see that there is a WX radar now which is awesome, just wondering though if there is brightness control of the WX from the ND brightness control? Right now I only have a single pot, but wondering if I need a dual pot like in the real ACFT?

Thanks

The dual pot function is if you would like to control the ND and/or weather brightness. If you only have one pot you should only assign one or the other function.

If you don't find yourself adjusting the ND brightness, then just assign the weather radar brightness to the knob.

michael1508
10-29-2017, 03:28 AM
The dual pot function is if you would like to control the ND and/or weather brightness. If you only have one pot you should only assign one or the other function.

If you don't find yourself adjusting the ND brightness, then just assign the weather radar brightness to the knob.

Could you please check my question in this thread also?
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31917

Wonder if I am doing something wrong with the configuration of the wxr poti or if there is a bug?

Thanks,
Michael