PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B48

Pages : [1] 2

jeehell
07-30-2017, 06:16 PM
HI all,

A new version is available, with a BIG new feature.
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B48.2.2.exe or autoupdate

Change log:
-Added IAE V2500 engines model. You need to select the new model in two places: FSX/P3D vehicles and AP/FBW dropdown list.
-Note the engine start sequence for IAE engines is different than for CFMs.
-Small graphical enhancements on the EWD display (N1 gauges, IDLE blinks, EGT gauges)
-Corrected a bug in selected mach mode, where target mach was slightly different (up to ~.005) than FCU window
-Added triple clicks on some mode reversions where needed. Some reversions were enhanced as well.
-FMGS server has an options window to easily change the desired aircraft options.
-Corrected a bug with LDG and TO memos on the EWD (text seemingly overlapping)
-Added some FWC initialisation sounds on power up from cold and dark
-Corrected F.USED bug on EIS2 CRZ page.
-Corrected a bug which made the ground friction too small someetimes.
-Corrected a bug which gave an error message when exiting FSX/P3D (simpatcher module).

Regards
JL

spiliot
07-30-2017, 08:26 PM
Thank you Jean Luc once again for all the hard work you've been doing...

PS.
The installer couldn't replace the fonts for some reason, despite trying the install again after a fresh restart.

The solution was to manually delete the font files before running the installer. I used an elevated command prompt (meaning with admin rights) to issue the three delete commands:

C:\Windows\Fonts>del CockpitMCDU.ttf
C:\Windows\Fonts>del CockpitScreens.ttf
C:\Windows\Fonts>del Quartz.TTF

OmniAtlas
07-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Cheers JL -- looking forward to trying out the new features.

Yes, regarding the font it is a windows restriction problem and one has to manually delete it.

OmniAtlas
07-31-2017, 05:02 AM
Just starting to play around -- working great so far.

For those looking for IAE engine sounds you can download one set free from here -- http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75946-new-airbus-x-extended-iae-sound-enhancements-v1162/

Does anyone have a IAE configuration file for TOPCAT?

Regards.

jeehell
07-31-2017, 06:23 AM
There is no difference performance wise in the current models, cabin layout etc... So you can use the CFM topcat files....

pete_fuss
07-31-2017, 06:49 AM
Please make some tests. It has to be 100% reproducible. For one, I most of the time use the fast align and never had any issue.
Then please compile some results and post that in the new B48.0 thread.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31758

Regards

Hello Jean Luc,

thanks for this new update!

this morning i start to update all my clients an the P3DV4 computer as well,
start cold and dark, make shortcut to the alignment on the ovhp software and after that i closed it. Now i was flown 5 Legs without any problems at the flightplandisplay in ND! i delete waypoints , insert waypoints and VOR`s , everything works now!

Thank you.

PS: but now im in a transition to the 26R in EDDT, i will start a direct to a waypopint no temp yellow line and the flightplan will not updating!

regards Peter

tcane
07-31-2017, 02:01 PM
Hi Jeehell,
Big thank you for your nice and new update! Will try it in few days. (If it leaves my 3 weeks old daughter :D)
Did you have any plans about integrate Joystickaxis or SIOC for the Tilt- and Gainfunction of the WX-Radar-Displaypanel?
I got a original Panel from a B-747 and it would be very awesome when i can use it. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2kJZWnV4-s

Cheers Florian

Leonidas
07-31-2017, 03:02 PM
After the first flight, just two things from me: ground friction is too big (A/C decelerates very quickly) and there is (EDIT:no) green needles in EGTs (furthermore, EGT logo should be moved a little more right).
Perfect work JL. Thank you very much!!!

OmniAtlas
07-31-2017, 09:41 PM
Hi Jeehell,
Big thank you for your nice and new update! Will try it in few days. (If it leaves my 3 weeks old daughter :D)
Did you have any plans about integrate Joystickaxis or SIOC for the Tilt- and Gainfunction of the WX-Radar-Displaypanel?
I got a original Panel from a B-747 and it would be very awesome when i can use it. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2kJZWnV4-s

Cheers Florian

Congrats on the baby Florian, let me know how being a new father and flight simulator cockpit building go along so I can get some insight and tips :)

For the weather radar you might want to contact Christoph (Cockpit Concept) - his ARINC429 solution should be able to directly connect to FMGS and control all functions.

Regards,

Ben

tcane
08-01-2017, 04:01 AM
Hi Ben,
Thank you! ;) In Germany you get two months of paid vacation when you get a baby (2 Month for the Father and 12 Month for the Mother). And since babies at the beginning also much sleep I have the one or other hour to tinker. :D But I have to say that my wife leaves me. :D :D :D

Thanks for the Tip but I had already spoken to Christoph, but I did not want to use an ARNIC (Has been a bit too expensive for me) and have already wired everything else. But if Christoph get to work it should be otherwise also. Is there any offset for this?

Regards Florian

OmniAtlas
08-03-2017, 02:49 AM
I don't think all offsets have been implemented yet - this is something to discuss with JL.

immaging
08-04-2017, 04:52 AM
Hi Folks ..!

Released new version for Jeehell Fmgs sounds.
Version V4:
New engine sounds and environment.
Double version CFM, AIE-V2500
Boosted bass boost and equalization gain.
New PTU sound.
Installation:
Copy the files to the folders corresponding to CFM and AIE.
The PTU sound in the "sound" folder in the fmgs server.
Download

Link temporary off line

Best

Daniele

OmniAtlas
08-04-2017, 06:24 AM
Thank you for your sound work Daniele -- the CFM engine sounds were impressive, so I cannot wait to try these out.

Do you know if it is possible to link certain cabin sounds with FMGS? For example, after engine start is it possible to trigger a wav file for the cabin crew safety message?

Regards.

alamwuhk2a
08-04-2017, 07:43 AM
Hi JL,
After upgrade to B48.0, I cannot find any runway in MCDU departure page even with new generation of nav database.

FwFreak
08-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Hi!

I know in the new version were some changes about the "tripple click". But I'm a little bit confused that in B47 (and older) I had a tripple click always when I disable the AP on final approach but not in B48.

Can someone explain the criteria, when this tripple click can be heard? Would be nice to know what the aircraft is doing and when :D

OmniAtlas
08-07-2017, 08:04 AM
Anyone else get the aircraft taxing (rolling) sound looping when you are using the A320-232 (IAE 2500 engines)?
The sounds start immediately after you load the aircraft in P3D, and never stops.

FwFreak
08-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Hi JL,
After upgrade to B48.0, I cannot find any runway in MCDU departure page even with new generation of nav database.

Have you checked the paths in the FSscenery.cfg in the A320FMGS/Navdata folder? Perhaps there is an error or something missing.

Does the logNDB.txt (located in the logs folder) contains any information?

jeehell
08-07-2017, 08:19 AM
Hi!

I know in the new version were some changes about the "tripple click". But I'm a little bit confused that in B47 (and older) I had a tripple click always when I disable the AP on final approach but not in B48.

Can someone explain the criteria, when this tripple click can be heard? Would be nice to know what the aircraft is doing and when :D
I just found a bug which may prevent the triple click to play under some circumstances. next version will correct it

spiliot
08-07-2017, 11:44 AM
I just got the B48.1 from the autodownloader. The installer run without errors but after running the suite from starter.exe I get an "I/O error 103." coming from the CPT_MCDU executable. Clicking the error gets it away but the MCDU starts at the wrong position (in the window) despite saving the proper position each time.

I also tried removing configMCDU.cfg and let it rebuilt it on save with no luck. Going back to B48.0 it works fine.

jeehell
08-07-2017, 12:57 PM
It might be the lines config file creating issues?

spiliot
08-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Yes, it was indeed that, deleted the file and works now, thanks!

jeehell
08-07-2017, 04:21 PM
I pushed an autoupdate to solve the MCDUs issue

jpromeroa
08-08-2017, 11:27 AM
JL,

Good day!, B48 is awesome! However, I'm having a serious issue with the A320-214 aircraft.

When I start the engines with the APU, first when selecting ENG MODE SELECTOR to START, PACKs won't cut automatically. Then, when selecting ENG MASTER to ON, it goes to about 20% N2 and then a wired noise starts and the Fuel Flow indicator changes from XX to 280 instantly and then back to XX, that until I push the Thrust levers forward and finally the engine shuts down and an ECAM appears.
Also when doing that, the PACK pb freezes and a FAIL light in PUMP2 Center CRT TK appears.
If the ENG magically starts the FF is very erratic too and various pb are not working as the should.

The A320-233 is working fine though.

I also tried B47 with the A320-214 and is working just fine. It must be something with B48!

Thanks!!

masterp
08-08-2017, 02:21 PM
Anyone else get the aircraft taxing (rolling) sound looping when you are using the A320-232 (IAE 2500 engines)?
The sounds start immediately after you load the aircraft in P3D, and never stops.
Hey Ben, Change your sound pack will solve the problem.

masterp
08-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Hi JL,
Once more time, this time is 48.1, I got lagging PFD which runs from client PC. PFD moving like slide show. It runs smoothly on B48.0 and previous 47.6 same client PC.
I tried to work around: B48.1, PfD runs fine on FMGS server PC, but slow like slideshow on client pc.
Has anyone got the same?

jeehell
08-08-2017, 04:34 PM
It sounds like an opengl issue. Check your graphics cards drivers are up to date. Nvidia chipset?

OmniAtlas
08-08-2017, 09:01 PM
Hi JL,
Once more time, this time is 48.1, I got lagging PFD which runs from client PC. PFD moving like slide show. It runs smoothly on B48.0 and previous 47.6 same client PC.
I tried to work around: B48.1, PfD runs fine on FMGS server PC, but slow like slideshow on client pc.
Has anyone got the same?

I get some sluggishness, but as soon as I click on the the ND with the mouse (primary focus) the lag disappears.

You might have to prioritize FMGS on your system to use up more CPU cycles.

OmniAtlas
08-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Hey Ben, Change your sound pack will solve the problem.

I have discussed with Daniele and there is a bug in the sound pack which he hopes to fix.

Cheers.

masterp
08-08-2017, 09:03 PM
It sounds like an opengl issue. Check your graphics cards drivers are up to date. Nvidia chipset?
My PFD and ND runs on a laptop with onboard vga. I think intel chip.
It works smoothly with many previous versions of fmgs. Just had this lagging problem with B48.1 and previous B47.3 as i remember.

flambinet
08-09-2017, 06:14 AM
JL,
I a sorry, but I can not download this file.
My Computer says "Download not possible".
Any idea what could have gone wrong?
Best Regards
Fritz

jeehell
08-09-2017, 06:25 AM
JL,
I a sorry, but I can not download this file.
My Computer says "Download not possible".
Any idea what could have gone wrong?
Best Regards
Fritz

Which file?
Antivirus?

flambinet
08-09-2017, 08:10 AM
Hi JL, thanks for your quick Reply.
It is the A320fmgs_B48.0.exe file.
I can not download it from the resource.
Best Regards
Fritz

jeehell
08-09-2017, 08:16 AM
"from the resource" ? what is that supposed to mean??

the latest version is here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B48.1.exe
It works. if you have issues, it's on your side only.

JL

tcane
08-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Hi Fritz,
It sounds like an fu..ing Antivirus issue. Since Version B47.x i got every time when i like to install FMGS or initiate the starter.exe a something similar problem. Avira Antvir thinks these files has got a malware and push it in to the quarantine and that although I have already exempted the files from the scan. I try it also with another Antivirusprogramm but there´s the same fail. After a reinstall from Antivir i can push it to the "Ignorlist" and it works. Don´t know why. :/ Maybe try to download and install after disable your Antivir-Programm.

Cheers Florian

@Jeehell: Do you have any plans about implement the WX-Radar Offsets? See post on the first page in this topic. Would be happy about it. ;)

masterp
08-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Hi JL I think TLA on EWD is missing with 48.1.

and if there is Route offset function which select on mcdu will be great :)

flambinet
08-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Hi Florian,
thanks for your comment.
I had/have the same issue with starter.exe.
Although it is mentioned in the exception list, Avira notifies me about its potential risk.
I finally managed to download the version B48.exe and will install the file on my three
comouters soon.
Thanks for all the recommendations, I will for sure try them and see if I can get rid of the
starter.exe nuisance.

Best Regards
Fritz

Beaufort
08-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Hi JL,
after installing B48.1 I don´t get any connection of EWD, SD, PFD, ND via network, only the MCDUs show up connected in the server window. The displays remain black. Going back to B48.0 everything is working normally.

michael1508
08-09-2017, 04:08 PM
After a reinstall from Antivir i can push it to the "Ignorlist" and it works. Don´t know why. :/ Maybe try to download and install after disable your Antivir-Programm.

Cheers Florian

hi Florian, do I understand right to update Avira to get this Ignorlist feature?
I am struggling with repeating warning messages on my 4 PCs, which is kind of annoying...

Mitch95
08-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Hello,

About Antivirus / firewall issues, please check Installation Guide, chapter 5.1 and 5.2.
These are known issues for Starter.exe, Updater.exe, but also for EIS.exe and even the installer itself.

Note that widefmgs.exe also might be "silently" blocked ou deleted ; that could be a resaon why PFD / ND or others remain black...

The best way is to configure Avast, Avira, Norton or others to allow the use of these applications.

Best regards,
Michel

OmniAtlas
08-09-2017, 05:53 PM
"from the resource" ? what is that supposed to mean??

the latest version is here:
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B48.1.exe
It works. if you have issues, it's on your side only.

JL

i think the first page still links to 48.0 which is why there are download issues.

Beaufort
08-10-2017, 04:04 AM
Hi JL,
after installing B48.1 I don´t get any connection of EWD, SD, PFD, ND via network, only the MCDUs show up connected in the server window. The displays remain black. Going back to B48.0 everything is working normally.
Problem solved. For unknown reasons it didn´t install B48.1 on Server PC and kept B48.0 there. Now working!
EDIT: to be seen at first glimpse: "IDLE" back - JL, THX for the updates!
EDIT2: In EIS2 mode "IDLE" is flashing initially and as long as I pull to idle coming from forward thrust. Only when I push the levers coming from Reverse Idle "IDLE" shows up non flashing. I that normal or does that mean the TQ is not properly calibrated? TQ is from Skalarki.

spiliot
08-10-2017, 06:50 AM
With B48, there's a considerable delay after starting the engines and bleed returning.

Upon setting the eng master switch to start the aircondition sound silences (bleed goes to the engine). Once the gray box behind N2 goes off and N1 is around 19% aircondition should come back - which does for a second but then goes again for a minute or so. This is new in B48.

From what I've been told, crews turn off APU Bleed immediately after engines start so that exhaust from the engines is not picked up from the APU inlet and thrown into the cabin. Doing this in b48 causes an ECAM start engine fault message due to bleed that goes away when the aircondition sound is back a minute later. No impact on the engine start.

Niklas
08-10-2017, 09:22 AM
I have a major problem with the sound from JL. Since a few days the is no real sound...there is a noise never heared before. But on all soundfiles the same. Aircondition, seat bells etc.
Its like grzzzzrzgrzz.
I check the driver. Everything is Working. P3D as well as the windows sounds. Reinstall was not successful. Any ideas?

jeehell
08-10-2017, 09:28 AM
check the wav files in c:\A320FMGS\Sound\Sounds folder (on the PC where the sound module is installed of course). the ycould corrupted for some reason??
Though nobody else complained?

masterp
08-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Hi JL I think my PFD lagging problem come from openGL but it did not occur on B48.0. I put the EIS log file here:

94 (i) Log subsystem started in elapsed time mode.
94 (i) Logging [debug info (D), info (i), notices (M), warnings (W), errors (Er), fatal errors (!!)]
110 (i) Buffered mode: False
110 (i) Temporary rendering context created
110 (M) Getting OpenGL entry points and extension
110 (M)
110 (i) OpenGL rendering context information:
110 (i) Renderer : Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
110 (i) Vendor : Intel
110 (i) Version : 4.4.0 - Build 20.19.15.4483
125 (i) GLSL version : 4.40 - Build 20.19.15.4483
125 (M)
125 (i) Temporary rendering context destroyed
141 (M) Getting OpenGL entry points and extension
156 (D) API_ID_DEPRECATED_TARGET deprecated behavior warning has been generated. Enable of GL_LIGHTING capability is deprecated.
16880 (i) Temporary rendering context created
16880 (M) Getting OpenGL entry points and extension
16880 (i) Temporary rendering context destroyed
16911 (M) Getting OpenGL entry points and extension
16911 (D) API_ID_DEPRECATED_TARGET deprecated behavior warning has been generated. Enable of GL_LIGHTING capability is deprecated.
16926 (D) API_ID_DEPRECATED_TARGET deprecated behavior warning has been generated. Enable of GL_LIGHTING capability is deprecated.
17036 (D) API_ID_RECOMPILE_FRAGMENT_SHADER performance warning has been generated. Fragment shader recompiled due to state change.
17348 (D) API_ID_DEPRECATED_TARGET deprecated behavior warning has been generated. Enable of GL_LIGHTING capability is deprecated.
17519 (D) API_ID_DEPRECATED_TARGET deprecated behavior warning has been generated. Enable of GL_LIGHTING capability is deprecated.
27784 (i) Logged fatal_errors: 0, errors: 0, warnings: 0, notices: 6, info: 12, debug: 6
27784 (i) Log session shutdown

Niklas
08-10-2017, 12:40 PM
So folder checked. There the sound is normal.

Here is the fault sound: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r72ey25epwzz8w8/Faut.m4a?dl=0

It seems that I am the only one unfortunatly.

masterp
08-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Hi JL, i replaced EIS.exe of B48.1 by B48.0 's EIS.exe, then the PFD/ND run smoothly again. so i think the lagging problem comes from eis.exe on my computer.

jeehell
08-10-2017, 02:06 PM
@niklas: This is the aircond or vent sound (not sure, you changed the name).
It is louder than the other sounds, you need to adjust it's cute in the sound app options.

jeehell
08-10-2017, 02:08 PM
@masterp : the difference between the two is probably the computer on which I compiled the application. Though the main difference still lies on opengl stuff (different SDK installed) and if you're the only one having this issue, is probably a driver thing.

romeow
08-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Hi JH,
48.1 is a great version on my PC/Network. After some problems at the beginning the version works perfect now - as far as I'm able to rate it.
Time to thank you once again for your FMGS!
Regards
René

spiliot
08-10-2017, 04:20 PM
I remember that I suddenly had lagging issues with the EIS for a version or two in the past, that went away when I clicked the window of the application that had the problem to keep it in the foreground. Not on a network setup, everything was running on the same computer and thought that it was because my computer was underpowered. It went away with a new version and totally forgot about it.

Maybe has something to do with this maybe not...

alamwuhk2a
08-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Again thanks JL for the 48.1 update. Lots of problems solved.
Just my observation for improvement:
1. When using IAE option, ENG LO OIL PR warning for eng 1 and 2 have different triggering conditions and ECAM. Eng 1 says "When oil pr < 60 psi" but 2 says 25 psi
2. When flying with large bank angle, Vstall(red tape) increases correctly but Valphaprot(yellow/black tape) doesn't increase, leading to actual stall before the protection kicks in.

Appreciate JL's great work for the update!

Niklas
08-11-2017, 03:40 AM
Thanks JL. Soundproblem solved. The Aircond, Elac, Avionic ...
was on soundlevel 24000000 which is much too loud.

Thanks for great work!

Martena83
08-11-2017, 04:23 AM
hi everyone, could you pleas help me with this please? After the update everything worked fine. After I have restarted the computer I get error messages after starting the FMGS. When I then re-install the latest version it works again. I have no idea what is causing the problem.http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12468&stc=1

Niklas
08-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Martena83 it would be very helpful if you show us the Programdetail. There is eritten what tool the error caught.

Martena83
08-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Hi Niklas, it is the fsxconnect.exe which is causing the error. Best regards
Martin

Leonidas
08-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Hi JH,
48.1 is a great version on my PC/Network. After some problems at the beginning the version works perfect now - as far as I'm able to rate it. Time to thank you once again for your FMGS!Regards
René

Absolutely agree. Fantastic version.
I think the first non-beta version is too close...

Fritz
08-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Hi,

all sems to be ok after installing the new release.
But when entering V1, V2, VR and Flex Temp in the PERF TAKE OFF page, CHECK TAKE OFF DATA appears on the MCDU.
The variables I have calculated with TOPCAT. I confirm the entered data.
On the cruising altitude I have again waves (nose up and down), as one time before with an earlier release.
The trim wheel corrects automatically 1 UP and then again 1 DOWN.
Has the CFM flight model changed or is the calculation (Fuel/Weight) of TOPCAT incorrect?

Best regards

spiliot
08-12-2017, 11:55 AM
This is due to a small bug that will be fixed in the next version. This message appears normally when the departing runway is changed after V speeds are set.

FwFreak
08-13-2017, 09:18 PM
@masterp : the difference between the two is probably the computer on which I compiled the application. Though the main difference still lies on opengl stuff (different SDK installed) and if you're the only one having this issue, is probably a driver thing.

Hi JL!

I also noticed some small stuttering on the ND. Don't know if it is the same thing but I think it was better/smoother in earlier FMGS versions.

Another thing:
Today I had the issue that the route was not shown on the cpt ND after I've entered it before flight. The FO ND was not affected. I also noticed that the FOB on the EWD was shown as 0 (zero) kg (instead of the right value of 9100 kg confirmed by the ECAM fuel page). A restart of the "CPT PC" did not help, only a restart of the FMGS server.
I have this very very rarely, sometimes on the CPT ND, sometimes on the FO ND, so I have no idea and also can not reproduce it.

tcane
08-14-2017, 04:28 AM
Hi Karsten,

Check you Bios-System-time respectively your Windows-Timesettings. Maybe you have changed your Batterie or something and the Bios reset to the default config. I had the same problem after i changed the battery of the motherboard.

Cheers
Florian

Leonidas
08-15-2017, 12:42 PM
Hi
Anyone else with no needles in EGT?
Also sometimes flap sound doesn't stop after Full Flaps... :(
Regards

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12473&stc=1

pete_fuss
08-16-2017, 02:17 AM
Hello,

i can confirm, this morning i have also no needles in EGT!

Regards Pete

Leonidas
08-19-2017, 05:17 AM
Hi
It would be nice if doors was open in lower ECAM during preflight phase. :)
Regards

masterp
08-19-2017, 08:19 AM
Anyone got the problem which ND route is different on server PC and client PC.?
My route on ND (which on client PC) is not updated while the same ND.exe (which run from server PC) is updated fine.
It happened randomly while FMGS server restart a few times.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12474&stc=1

Above ND is run from server PC, below is runs from my client laptop.
Direct waypoint and ND route is not updated

alamwuhk2a
08-21-2017, 02:00 AM
Hi,
I can also confirm that sometimes there is no EGT needle.

Also, after engines started, even with correct input of ZFW/CG on FUEL PRED page, there is still no S F nor Vapp speed calculation on PERF page. Also Vapp becomes 0 when speed is managed.

When using TRK/FPA, the green "bird" symbol on PFD seems too large.

During steep turns, Valphamax(red strip) increases but Valphaprot(yellow/black strip) doesn't, leading to actual stall before protections kick in. In reality, both Valphamax and Valphaprot should increase as both of them are computed from actual angle of attack.

Thanks JL for the great work!

asessa
08-23-2017, 05:31 AM
Wow great news JL! Thank you so much

Leonidas
08-23-2017, 11:51 AM
Wow great news JL! Thank you so much

What news do you mean?

asessa
08-23-2017, 11:57 AM
What news do you mean?

This new version...sorry but i read it only today :P

brianwilliamson
08-26-2017, 02:37 AM
Jon Luc, Many thanks for the latest upgrade. I have been very slow upgrading because of the major C of A on the aeroplane.

All seems to be working fine except the Starter does not want to shut down on my Server computer. It comes up an access violation 0364851C in MSGDLL.dll , which I have not as yet traced where it could have come from.

I have been testing for days to find out why I am losing FPS on the server computer running P3D v3.4. Nothing to do with JL's program, but it appears to be from Orbx YBBN program. I have been eliminating everything until I am only running the server with basically minimal graphics, which start at over 100fps at YBBN and after a short flight and go back and land on YBBN, the frame rate drops to around 20fps.

So that one still has me testing !!

Cheers..............Brian W.

Mitch95
08-26-2017, 04:01 AM
Hello,
Same problem (on the Server PC only) with B48.2 Starter, which can't be shut down (except with Windows taskmanager).
I successfully tried to replace MsgDLL.dll by the one from B48.1.
I didn't make a flight yet, so I can't say if this make another issue or not...
Regards,
Michel

FwFreak
08-26-2017, 04:34 AM
Same here with the starter.exe

But I have another question:
I have a new Skalarki TQ and actually I'm testing especially the pitch trim/trim wheels. I'm not realy sure, but I think in some older FMGS versions was added, that after landing the pitch trim returns to 0. Is that correct? For me, the pitch trim stays in the last in-flight position and (another question) I'm not able to trim the aircraft for a second flight because the wheels are blocked for manual adjustment. Is it caused by FMGS or should I contact Marcin for help?

OmniAtlas
08-26-2017, 04:55 AM
Hello, thanks for the update JL. Yes, also having a starter.exe issue shutting down with the last update. Otherwise working spectacularly.

Beret
08-26-2017, 06:56 AM
I had the same problem. I've redownloaded the version yesterday. Now there is no problem.

Leonidas
08-26-2017, 07:41 AM
Same here with the starter.exe
But I have another question:
I have a new Skalarki TQ and actually I'm testing especially the pitch trim/trim wheels. I'm not realy sure, but I think in some older FMGS versions was added, that after landing the pitch trim returns to 0. Is that correct? For me, the pitch trim stays in the last in-flight position and
(another question) I'm not able to trim the aircraft for a second flight because the wheels are blocked for manual adjustment. Is it caused by FMGS or should I contact Marcin for help?

Same to me with different Throttles (FSCockpit), they used to return to 0, but not with the 3 or 4 last versions.
For your (another question)... mine work properly for the 2nd flight too.
Regards

asessa
08-26-2017, 11:59 AM
Hi all, i just installed the 48.2... i have -214 (CFM) and -233 (IAE) directory, but the model are same (CFM) .
The -233 use v2500.air ..

any idea ? ?

masterp
08-26-2017, 01:10 PM
My Engines can not start with B48.2. Anyone got the same problem?
APU bleed on PSI 34 both side but ignition can not work. All parameters don't change at all.
Thanks

FwFreak
08-26-2017, 02:12 PM
Thanks Leonidas for your fast reply. Perhaps Marcin from Skalarki can help me with the "locked" wheels.

@masterp: I had the same issue yesterday. I turned off and on APU bleed and the engine start was successfull. I will try it again later.

Leonidas
08-26-2017, 05:36 PM
Hi all, i just installed the 48.2... i have -214 (CFM) and -233 (IAE) directory, but the model are same (CFM) .
The -233 use v2500.air ..
any idea ? ?

After every update aircraft.ini resets. You should configure it again.

masterp
08-26-2017, 11:08 PM
@FwFreak: I tried off and on apu bleed but the engine still could not started :(

jeehell
08-27-2017, 04:03 AM
Masterp do you use FSX?

masterp
08-27-2017, 04:18 AM
Yes i use FSX 48.1 still fine.

jeehell
08-27-2017, 04:19 AM
There is a problem with 48.2 and FSX

Mitch95
08-27-2017, 04:31 AM
Hello,
@ Masterp : Try to change aircraft in FSX to Cessna 172 as if you should want to make a flight with it...
Then, change a new time to JeeHell A320 and try to start engines...
Please tell us if successful or not ;-)
Regards,
Michel

jeehell
08-27-2017, 05:48 AM
There is a new update available

masterp
08-27-2017, 07:38 AM
Amazing JL ;) my engines can now start fine. Triple click sound when change NAV > heading. Abeam points has been fixed .

Migelito
08-27-2017, 03:25 PM
Hyi all!

Short question: Is it normal that hardwareconnect.exe needs about 22% CPU performance on an Intel i7 (4,5)?
Thanks for info!

Kind regards
Michael

jeehell
08-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Hyi all!

Short question: Is it normal that hardwareconnect.exe needs about 22% CPU performance on an Intel i7 (4,5)?
Thanks for info!

Kind regards
Michael
usually its when you done something wrong like installing an option for hardware you do not have.

Migelito
08-28-2017, 04:13 AM
Any chance to get rid of this option without a new clean install?
Running the installer twice says "...unclicking will not deinstall the option..."

Thanks for your help!!
Michael

Leonidas
08-28-2017, 05:58 AM
Any chance to get rid of this option without a new clean install?
Running the installer twice says "...unclicking will not deinstall the option..."
Thanks for your help!!
Michael

If you don't want to do any changes from previous version leave installer as it is, just click Next-->Next...
But if you do, installer isn't Add-Remove program, it just Adds features. It doesn't remove anything. You'll not have any problem, except some space in your disk.
Regards

masterp
08-28-2017, 06:07 AM
Oh good to know that. Thanks Leonidas
I often have to backup all .ini files, EGPWS, joystick config files, Navdata,...
Then each time install a new release, I have to copy and paste again one by one to new 320FMGS folder :mrgreen:

OmniAtlas
08-28-2017, 11:21 AM
The only files you will need to backup is starter.ini and aircraft.ini (if you have changed options) - these files are overwritten on every clean install. Otherwise all other config files and user option are maintained.

cmdr114b
08-28-2017, 12:42 PM
I seem to have a problem with APU start on V48.2 and P3Dv4 anyone else having this issue?
Any ideas what I might have wrong?
John

Leonidas
08-28-2017, 02:23 PM
I seem to have a problem with APU start on V48.2 and P3Dv4 anyone else having this issue?
Any ideas what I might have wrong?
John

In B.48 was OK? What problem exactly?

cmdr114b
08-28-2017, 03:35 PM
Like I said, I cannot get the APU to start, it was fine in B48.0 I believe.
Perhaps I will go back and try it with B48.0 and make sure I do not have some other issue.
John

jeehell
08-28-2017, 05:23 PM
Like I said, I cannot get the APU to start, it was fine in B48.0 I believe.
Perhaps I will go back and try it with B48.0 and make sure I do not have some other issue.
John
did you check you had enough fuel?

omarhabeeb
08-29-2017, 08:20 AM
Hello to every one

just signed in on this website

i'm trying to download the a320 fmgs jeehell

but with no sucess any help

thanks

omar

asessa
08-29-2017, 08:31 AM
Hello to every one

just signed in on this website

i'm trying to download the a320 fmgs jeehell

but with no sucess any help

thanks

omar

http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B48.2.2.exe

It works for me

omarhabeeb
08-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Grazie asessa

i'm also italian :)

mike24
08-29-2017, 12:10 PM
Dont no if anybody else having this problem but since latest build 148.2.2 widefmgs runs at startup and then stop thus no connection to main pc
i have tryed reinstall but still the same
i no my network is good because i have outher programs running across the network

Also just found out on my main p3d pc all my axes etc like throttle etc in config
Have all been reversed so what should be toga is now full reverse same on outher throttle as well as flaps and speedbrake lever
Strange never had that before

alamwuhk2a
08-29-2017, 12:21 PM
Anyone got spurious manual pressurization messages in STATUS when pushing the CENTER TANK MAN mode?

Mitch95
08-29-2017, 01:02 PM
Hello,

@ Mike24 :
This seems to be an antivirus problem... Avast, Norton and others don't "like" applications like WideFMGS.exe, Starter.exe, Updater.exe...
Maybe blocked or even "silently" deleted...
Try to check this, and then configure your antivirus software to let them quiet...

Regards,
Michel

cmdr114b
08-29-2017, 02:26 PM
did you check you had enough fuel?
Yes, I had FOB=18720Kg .I have also update to B48.2.2 and have the same issue.
Has anything changed in the APU start procedure that I have missed?

I also noticed that I have no EGT needles and my Skalarki Re-fuel panel just reports a fault when I power it up.
Thanks
John

jeehell
08-29-2017, 03:09 PM
I treid the APU I do not have any issues.
From what version did you update?
DId you recalibrate all axis and recreate all navdata?

cmdr114b
08-29-2017, 05:37 PM
I treid the APU I do not have any issues.
From what version did you update?
DId you re-calibrate all axis and recreate all navdata?

Yesterday I updated from B48.0 to B48.2, I recreated the Navdata and calibrated all the axis and had no APU start.
Today I updated to B48.2.2 and I updated the Navdata but have not re-calibrated.

Perhaps I should go back to B48.0 to check that I can get the APU running.
John

OmniAtlas
08-29-2017, 07:58 PM
Yesrday I updated from B48.0 to B48.2, I recreated the Navdata and caibrated all the axis and had no APU start.
Today I updated to B48.2.2 and I updated the Navdata but have not recalibrated.

Perhaps I should go back to B48.0 to check that I can get the APU running.
John

Do you have any hardware linked up to an APU switch, or are you primarily using the FMGS software OVH? Perhaps try with the software OVH first and see if that works.

cmdr114b
08-30-2017, 01:41 AM
My cockpit is all Skalarki hardware and has worked faultlessly up to now.
I have checked that the switches are responding as expected in the Skalarki hardware profiler so I don't think that is the issue. I will keep looking and see if I can find out what is wrong.

Airmichel
08-30-2017, 02:09 AM
Hello JL,

First, thank you for new version B48.
but i have two Problems. I believe the spoiler axis can not be kalibrated correctly.
The beam flickers when calibrating, and the speed brk message is displayed permanently in the E/WD.
The other problem is, after landing the reverse thrust goes not on idel.
I fly with FSX.

best regardes

Micha

skalarki
08-30-2017, 01:22 PM
My cockpit is all Skalarki hardware and has worked faultlessly up to now.
I have checked that the switches are responding as expected in the Skalarki hardware profiler so I don't think that is the issue. I will keep looking and see if I can find out what is wrong.
Check APU fire switch. Silly mistake but possible.

Airmichel
08-31-2017, 02:07 AM
Hello all,

I have changed my system to version B47.1 and the problem with reverse thrust is solved.
The problem with spoiler axis is also present in version B47.1
Someone has an idea what must be deleted to calibrate the axis again?I hope someone can **** me!

best regardes

Micha

cmdr114b
08-31-2017, 03:29 AM
Check APU fire switch. Silly mistake but possible.
Checked that but that is not the reason.
Still looking.:?

OmniAtlas
08-31-2017, 03:54 AM
Hello all,

I have changed my system to version B47.1 and the problem with reverse thrust is solved.
The problem with spoiler axis is also present in version B47.1
Someone has an idea what must be deleted to calibrate the axis again?I hope someone can **** me!

best regardes

Micha

What null zone are you using? I also had this issue but on the recommendation of JL changed my null zone to 2% and it worked perfectly. I am using a genuine spoiler/speedbrake and the axis is extremely sensitive.

Does your speedbrake panel use a push button when armed, or is it just one complete axis?

Airmichel
08-31-2017, 07:10 AM
Hello OmniAtlas
I test the spoiler with zero zone 4% and without zero zone.
I put the axis on a different connection over sioc and arcaze.
I have deleted all assignments in FSX.
I change the poti, the problem is always the same.
Before i change to version 48.2 the spoiler axis work fine in version B47.1.
Yes! I have a push button to arm the Spoiler, the button works correctly.
I build the spoiler mechanics myself.
I try 2 days to solve the problem, now I have no idea what it can be.

best regards

Micha

Rafape
08-31-2017, 12:43 PM
Hi all! ;)

Always I start FMGS I get this error. Does anyone know why?

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12480&stc=1

Thank's!

flykarli
08-31-2017, 03:25 PM
Hi all! ;)

Always I start FMGS I get this error. Does anyone know why?

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12480&stc=1

Thank's!

Hi ,I also have this error. Can someone help?
regards
Karl

Berry2k
08-31-2017, 05:38 PM
Good Evening.. my first bug report.. just installed 48.2.2 and use Cold & Dark Start .. i use extl pwr.. than click on Bat1 and after that the before dark buttons on bat2 is showing "off" .. if i click on Bat2 the dark button on bat1 shows off. Click on the bat2 again, the bat 1 buttons gets dark again. Same behavior with Bat1 clicking and bat2 "off" led... if one bat is showing off i hear a strange beep sound in background ..

Just noticed..after i get the apu working, the bat buttons works in a normal way again ..strange

OmniAtlas
08-31-2017, 06:44 PM
Hello OmniAtlas
I test the spoiler with zero zone 4% and without zero zone.
I put the axis on a different connection over sioc and arcaze.
I have deleted all assignments in FSX.
I change the poti, the problem is always the same.
Before i change to version 48.2 the spoiler axis work fine in version B47.1.
Yes! I have a push button to arm the Spoiler, the button works correctly.
I build the spoiler mechanics myself.
I try 2 days to solve the problem, now I have no idea what it can be.

best regards

Micha

Hi Micha, I don't use SIOC -- instead I am using the Leo Bodnar boards and they work perfectly as a joystick interface board with JL FMGS.

Maybe an issue with SIOC? I believe JL recently pushed out an SIOC bugfix.

imported_Suggy
09-01-2017, 02:27 AM
Are you seeing this (go to 50 secs into the video).

https://youtu.be/HSVp509h8Qg

Regrds,
Darren

imported_Suggy
09-01-2017, 02:29 AM
Good Evening.. my first bug report.. just installed 48.2.2 and use Cold & Dark Start .. i use extl pwr.. than click on Bat1 and after that the before dark buttons on bat2 is showing "off" .. if i click on Bat2 the dark button on bat1 shows off. Click on the bat2 again, the bat 1 buttons gets dark again. Same behavior with Bat1 clicking and bat2 "off" led... if one bat is showing off i hear a strange beep sound in background ..

Just noticed..after i get the apu working, the bat buttons works in a normal way again ..strange

Berry2K, are you seeing this (go to 50 secs into the video).

Regrds,
Darren

cmdr114b
09-01-2017, 04:01 AM
An update on my APU start problem.
A re-install of P3D fixed the problem.
John

Airmichel
09-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Hello OmniAtlas
I test the spoiler Axis with Arcaze Modul, this
is the same like Leo Bodnar module but from Germany.
Yesterday I delete the fsuipc ini, and I have a new effect.
When I start the Jeehell software the Speed Brk message is not displayd in E/WD.
When I start the Engines, with the pressure comes the speed Brk message.
Axis calibration in Fmgs.config was normal.

best regards

Micha

Airmichel
09-02-2017, 03:23 AM
Hello all,

I dont know why but the problem with speed Brk is solved.
I have done the same as the last 2 days.
Produce the axis in sioc creator, make an Sioc ssi File
and calibrate the axis in FMGS config.It works perfect.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Micha

Berry2k
09-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Are you seeing this (go to 50 secs into the video).

Regrds,
Darren

THX for Video .. but something is wrong .. the same behavier undependend if cold and dark or start with running engines..

Jeehell only starts with Engine off - APU off - BAT no lights ( if external power is in use or not ) .. and this creepy sound .. like a test signal from tv channel - immediately when jeehell starts .. this sound makes you crazy.. everytime i hope that my APU starts to sing with his lovely "voice" as fast as possible .. then the tinnitus sound is so quite in background that you only could hear it if you are very concentrated ..

Leonidas
09-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Jeehell only starts with Engine off - APU off - BAT no lights ( if external power is in use or not ) .. and this creepy sound .. like a test signal from tv channel - immediately when jeehell starts .. this sound makes you crazy.. everytime i hope that my APU starts to sing with his lovely "voice" as fast as possible .. then the tinnitus sound is so quite in background that you only could hear it if you are very concentrated ..

You can change volume levels from sound.exe --> options

Berry2k
09-02-2017, 05:11 PM
So you mean this sound is normal ??!! .. hope pilots wear ear plugs before APU Start ..

OmniAtlas
09-02-2017, 06:53 PM
I believe this high pitch sound you are talking about comes from either the ISIS or DME/VOR standby instruments. Yes they are annoying, which is why its great you can change the volume option :)

jeehell
09-03-2017, 05:41 PM
The loud sounds are the avionics ventilation, the air conditioning ventilation, and the electrical equipments when online...
Yes, a real cockpit IS loud.

Berry2k
09-04-2017, 03:17 PM
Sorry.. i know sound of a cockpit .. and this what i hear is not a cockpit sound .. its a tone like visiting the doctor which make an aural examination .. "Sir, could you hear the high continuous tone .. then click right on the mouse test " ... but it doesn´t stop ;)

Mitch95
09-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Hello,
About these sounds that exist at least since B44 or B45...:
As OmniAtlas tells above, you can open the Sound module and modify the volume of each sound. I've set "Avionics", "Elec" and "Aircond" sounds to 20, the other remains at 100.
Regards,
Michel

Berry2k
09-04-2017, 04:46 PM
Thx to all whohelps .. i will try it and hope to find how to eliminate this sound :)

Mitch95
09-04-2017, 05:53 PM
@Berry2k : If you really want to eliminate them (or one of them), just uncheck it (or each of them) in the same box ==> (sound module / options).
Regards,
Michel

brianwilliamson
09-08-2017, 07:57 PM
On my server computer I have just uninstalled both FMGS and P3d V3.4 to see if I can correct a couple of problems.

I then reinstalled P3D ok, then, likewise redid FMGS V 48.2.2.

On installing FMGS I had a message saying "P3D cannot run because it cannot write to P3D.cfg".

Further checking in users/.............p3d, there is no DLL.xml in that folder, so no Simpatcher.

Anyone have a suggestion on why Simpatcher would not have installed correctly ?

Regards.............Brian W.

jeddmc
09-09-2017, 04:28 AM
Hello all,

I dont know why but the problem with speed Brk is solved.
I have done the same as the last 2 days.
Produce the axis in sioc creator, make an Sioc ssi File
and calibrate the axis in FMGS config.It works perfect.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Micha

have you try uncheck arm as analog range on spoiler fmgs_config setting

jeddmc
09-09-2017, 04:37 AM
Hi

i'm using 48.1 with fsx with active sky 2016
i cant see any files at a320fmgs/wxr folder

my setting
1. fsx, fmgs at one computer
2. as16 at laptop

wxr folder shared work fine...i can access from my as16 laptop
i can see as16 transmit weather data to top fsx running text
but i cant see weather radar on my ND display
mcdu wxr turn on
tried to built new fsuipc.ini

what exactly files should be at a320fmgs/wxr folder ?

thank you

michael1508
09-09-2017, 02:39 PM
Hi,

since updating to 48.2.2 I now also have strong stuttering on my PFD/ND. Not possible to fly manually.Joystick input also is having strong delay. It was all fine with B47.6.

Is there a problem with B48.2 and FSX?

Michael

Fritz
09-09-2017, 04:53 PM
Two things:

In the release 48.0 I had already noticed that the flight characteristics of the CFM flight model were changed.
Has something also changed for the current release? I do not get the plane sensible on ground.
He gets up and takes off again. Had only a little headwind. Does anyone else have this problem?

During the climb, the Tribble Click sounds after entering the new altitude in the FCU.

Kind regards

OmniAtlas
09-09-2017, 06:52 PM
Hi

my setting
2. as16 at laptop

mcdu wxr turn on

thank you

Hi jeddmc -- there should be weather dat files written to the wxr folder. Have you set the paths correctly? Please follow the tutorial -- https://soarbywire.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/weather-radar-tutorial-network/

OmniAtlas
09-09-2017, 06:55 PM
Hi,

since updating to 48.2.2 I now also have strong stuttering on my PFD/ND. Not possible to fly manually.Joystick input also is having strong delay. It was all fine with B47.6.

Is there a problem with B48.2 and FSX?

Michael

Hi Michael, are you running FMGS and P3D on one computer, or over a network? I also get a delay, but I am able to fix this by keeping the ND in focus (click the mouse on the ND window). Or you may need a more powerful computer.

You might also want to consider Process Lasso which is able to prioritize CPU cycles to the program of your choice.

OmniAtlas
09-09-2017, 07:00 PM
Two things:

In the release 48.0 I had already noticed that the flight characteristics of the CFM flight model were changed.
Has something also changed for the current release? I do not get the plane sensible on ground.
He gets up and takes off again. Had only a little headwind. Does anyone else have this problem?

During the climb, the Tribble Click sounds after entering the new altitude in the FCU.

Kind regards

Hi Fritz, when using the CFM model aircraft I assume you have selected CFM model in AP/FBW coefficient external program and also selecting the right project airbus aircraft?

Triple click sound is when HDG mode is set to open mode when AP is engaged I believe.

Regards.

michael1508
09-10-2017, 06:29 AM
Hi Ben, I am using FSX. FMGS and FSX on Server PC. PFD/ND on client pc - nothing else running on this one. It was perfectly smooth before - with max settings for scenery. :-(

It's really strange. Now even after rolling back to B47.6, the performance isn't as good as before. The only thing I changed, was updating the AIRAC and tried to distribute via Dieter's Tool. That brought up some error messages and FMGS was not working anymore. So, that was the point , when I made the update on B48...

@Dieter, will drop you a note. I probably made some mistakes in setting up the tool.

Never touch a running system - so true! ;-)

Michael

jeddmc
09-10-2017, 06:57 AM
Hi jeddmc -- there should be weather dat files written to the wxr folder. Have you set the paths correctly? Please follow the tutorial -- https://soarbywire.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/weather-radar-tutorial-network/

Hi Ben

my fmgs and fsx instal on c
then it should be c:/a320fmgs/wxr shared full permission
i can access wxr folder from my as16 laptop read write clear
did follow your tutorial
as16 log said files copied to sim.....i guess weather data copied to fsx system folder....but didnt copy to fmgs wxr folder

Fritz
09-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Hi Fritz, when using the CFM model aircraft I assume you have selected CFM model in AP/FBW coefficient external program and also selecting the right project airbus aircraft?

Triple click sound is when HDG mode is set to open mode when AP is engaged I believe.

Regards.

Everything was set correctly for the CFM model. Perhaps it has something to do that the flight model
is installed on the visual PC and AP/FBW is installed on the client?
In any case, I have tested the aircraft.cfg and the air file from version 47.0. Was a perfect landing.

The HDG mode was set to managed mode. Is this new?

Best regards

OmniAtlas
09-10-2017, 09:05 AM
Hi Ben

my fmgs and fsx instal on c
then it should be c:/a320fmgs/wxr shared full permission
i can access wxr folder from my as16 laptop read write clear
did follow your tutorial
as16 log said files copied to sim.....i guess weather data copied to fsx system folder....but didnt copy to fmgs wxr folder

One last thing -- make sure there really is stormy weather or else no dat files are written.

You said you are using FSUIPC -- make sure ASNwxRadarPath= is disabled .

OmniAtlas
09-10-2017, 09:10 AM
Everything was set correctly for the CFM model. Perhaps it has something to do that the flight model
is installed on the visual PC and AP/FBW is installed on the client?
In any case, I have tested the aircraft.cfg and the air file from version 47.0. Was a perfect landing.

The HDG mode was set to managed mode. Is this new?

Best regards

I always thought AP/FBW had to be run on the same computer as FSX/P3D?

The triple click sound was implemented since 48.1:

-Corrected a bug preventin triple click to play

Fritz
09-10-2017, 09:31 AM
On the visual PC only Master FSX/P3D PC is installed.
AP/FBW is installed to the client. This is done by the installer.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12487&stc=1

Do you mean AP/FBW should be installed to the visual pc?

jeddmc
09-10-2017, 10:36 AM
One last thing -- make sure there really is stormy weather or else no dat files are written.

You said you are using FSUIPC -- make sure ASNwxRadarPath= is disabled .

no "ASNwxRadarPath" in my FSUIPC
if there's no stormy weather there will be no dat files ? if sky clear no wxr radar display also ?

Beret
09-10-2017, 01:22 PM
There will every time be WXR*.dat in the WXR-folder when FS is running.

michael1508
09-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Michael

I rolled back to B47.6. but my performance problems, that suddenly came with the last update are still there. So I guess, the update was not the real problem. However, I really have strange effects since two days that don't let me sleep. Can you please help:
1) not only the joystick input has strong latency from time to time. Also other inputs from my Skalarki MCDU, or adjustments in my FSCockpit FCU are taking effect only after about 10 -30 seconds. It's ok in one minute, but the next minute, the latency is back.
2) my FPS in cruise dropped from 30 to 10. All of my 4 cores are constantly at 100%, although I am at the gate with just basic settings. I don't believe it was that high before. It was running smooth in every case.

3) last but not least and very strange - the MCDU screen was showing different colours. What is supposed to be yellow, was pink. The flightplan was blue instead green. Going back from AIRAC 1709 to my previous AIRAC (old one from 1511) solved that.

What could cause this mess? I think, a clean reinstall of FMGS server would be an idea. Any other ideas? Or tipps for a clean reinstall?

Thanks so much - I'm desperate!
Michael

OmniAtlas
09-10-2017, 09:23 PM
no "ASNwxRadarPath" in my FSUIPC
if there's no stormy weather there will be no dat files ? if sky clear no wxr radar display also ?

The weather radar only reports precipitation....so only when there are rain clouds.

I can go to badbadweather ( http://www.badbadweather.com/ ) to find weather conditions you can test the radar with.

dkreiskott
09-11-2017, 03:04 AM
Hi Ben, I am using FSX. FMGS and FSX on Server PC. PFD/ND on client pc - nothing else running on this one. It was perfectly smooth before - with max settings for scenery. :-(

It's really strange. Now even after rolling back to B47.6, the performance isn't as good as before. The only thing I changed, was updating the AIRAC and tried to distribute via Dieter's Tool. That brought up some error messages and FMGS was not working anymore. So, that was the point , when I made the update on B48...

@Dieter, will drop you a note. I probably made some mistakes in setting up the tool.

Never touch a running system - so true! ;-)

Michael

Hi Michael,

what are your Problems with my tool?

Regards Dieter

jeddmc
09-11-2017, 03:24 AM
The weather radar only reports precipitation....so only when there are rain clouds.

I can go to badbadweather ( http://www.badbadweather.com/ ) to find weather conditions you can test the radar with.

Hi Ben

thank you....
now i can see *.dat at wxr folder
wxr display if only bad weather exist
but now wxr only display at capt nd...no display at fo nd

Mitch95
09-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Hello,

@jeddmc : As Ben said, weather is displayed on ND only when rain, or turbulence + rain, are detected.
This point is explained in Installation Guide, chapter 5.11.

About display on CPT ND and not on FO ND : Please alseo check Installation Guide, chapter 5.11.
Please check all the items on the list, about sharings and network.
Maybe you've forgotten one on the ND computer...

Regards,
Michel

jeehell
09-11-2017, 04:21 PM
I rolled back to B47.6. but my performance problems, that suddenly came with the last update are still there. So I guess, the update was not the real problem. However, I really have strange effects since two days that don't let me sleep. Can you please help:
1) not only the joystick input has strong latency from time to time. Also other inputs from my Skalarki MCDU, or adjustments in my FSCockpit FCU are taking effect only after about 10 -30 seconds. It's ok in one minute, but the next minute, the latency is back.
2) my FPS in cruise dropped from 30 to 10. All of my 4 cores are constantly at 100%, although I am at the gate with just basic settings. I don't believe it was that high before. It was running smooth in every case.

3) last but not least and very strange - the MCDU screen was showing different colours. What is supposed to be yellow, was pink. The flightplan was blue instead green. Going back from AIRAC 1709 to my previous AIRAC (old one from 1511) solved that.

What could cause this mess? I think, a clean reinstall of FMGS server would be an idea. Any other ideas? Or tipps for a clean reinstall?

Thanks so much - I'm desperate!
Michael

Check you did not install any unnecessary option, such as any hardware options you do not have.
If that does not help, uninstall and reinstall everything on all computers and make sure you have the same version installed on each PC, it takes 10 minutes per PC, you should already have done that...

jeehell
09-11-2017, 04:24 PM
On my server computer I have just uninstalled both FMGS and P3d V3.4 to see if I can correct a couple of problems.

I then reinstalled P3D ok, then, likewise redid FMGS V 48.2.2.

On installing FMGS I had a message saying "P3D cannot run because it cannot write to P3D.cfg".

Further checking in users/.............p3d, there is no DLL.xml in that folder, so no Simpatcher.

Anyone have a suggestion on why Simpatcher would not have installed correctly ?

Regards.............Brian W.
You can install it manually if needed, see in the Installation guide chapter 4.4. It is in your installation root folder.
JL

Mitch95
09-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Precisions for jeddmc : By "rain", I mean rain, snow, hail... ==> all precipitations.
Sorry, English is not my native language :) .
regards,
Michel

jeehell
09-11-2017, 04:27 PM
Hi

my setting
2. as16 at laptop

mcdu wxr turn on

thank you
you will always see .dat file in the WXR folder. If you do not see them, simpatcher module may not be installed correctly, check the post intended for Brian on that topic.
Having access is not enough. You need th WXR folder to be Shared for reading to your PCs, without user login/password (or you need to know how to work that out yourself if you really need that kind of things. Network mapped drive are NOT enough particularly on win7+).

jcostabal
09-11-2017, 08:33 PM
Hi JL,

Short question. I'm having problem with the AP pitch rate. It does not follows the FD quickly and it overshoots it a lot. Any way to adjust that?

Thanks,

brianwilliamson
09-11-2017, 11:18 PM
Thank you JL, have got it ok with a re-install of FMGS

................Brian W.

jeddmc
09-12-2017, 12:38 AM
Hello,
@jeddmc : As Ben said, weather is displayed on ND only when rain, or turbulence + rain, are detected.
This point is explained in Installation Guide, chapter 5.11.

About display on CPT ND and not on FO ND : Please alseo check Installation Guide, chapter 5.11.
Please check all the items on the list, about sharings and network.
Maybe you've forgotten one on the ND computer...

Regards,
Michel
Hi
wxr displayed on capt ND.....i'll check my fo ND setting

you will always see .dat file in the WXR folder. If you do not see them, simpatcher module may not be installed correctly, check the post intended for Brian on that topic.
Having access is not enough. You need th WXR folder to be Shared for reading to your PCs, without user login/password (or you need to know how to work that out yourself if you really need that kind of things. Network mapped drive are NOT enough particularly on win7+).

Hi JL
yes did try ben told by using badweather
i can see weather display on ND now
i'm using only one pc to run FMGS, FSX and all display

Thank You JL

mikatsan
09-12-2017, 04:16 AM
Hello and sorry for asking again the same thing.

From previous versions also, i had a problem for not seeing the green line path of the flight plan on my ND.
Usually restart of everything corrects the problem.

Yesterday i install 48.2.2 and i made a test flight. From the beginning i didn't have the green flight path line.

Another thing is that during installation, at sometime it appears a window saying something about "Prepar3d.cfg" for not found or being anable to write to it ( i dont remember, will try to send screenshot.

Thank you,
Mike

Rafape
09-12-2017, 01:03 PM
Hi.

I still have problems whenever I start FMGS. Any ideas?

Thank you! ;)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12488&stc=1

jpromeroa
09-12-2017, 02:34 PM
Hi JL,

Short question. I'm having problem with the AP pitch rate. It does not follows the FD quickly and it overshoots it a lot. Any way to adjust that?

Thanks,

I have this same issue!

Leonidas
09-13-2017, 01:23 PM
Anyone else with all indicators in FMA always in frames? Reinstallation both server and client doesn't help.

--EDIT--- After 4 days and about 6 flight legs it's OK, without change anything.
So do the EGT needles :o

cmdr114b
09-14-2017, 04:11 AM
Was there any fix for no EGT needles being displayed? they have been missing for several updates now.
John

romeow
09-15-2017, 06:05 PM
With 48.2.2 I have got no problems with EGT needles not being displayed!

cmdr114b
09-16-2017, 02:27 AM
With 48.2.2 I have got no problems with EGT needles not being displayed!

That is strange, all the digital displays for EGT work fine for me but no needles are displayed.
Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix it?
John

Leonidas
09-16-2017, 06:01 AM
That is strange, all the digital displays for EGT work fine for me but no needles are displayed.
Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix it?
John

I think we should wait for the next update ;)

cmdr114b
09-16-2017, 06:47 AM
I think we should wait for the next update ;)

Yes, your probably right I will wait and see.

michael1508
09-16-2017, 06:23 PM
Update to my latency problems: I re-installed B48.2.2. First I also had the problem, that after "flap open" the APU didn't start.

Then after refreshing the Nadata, APU did start but couldn't start the engines. APU Bleed did not turn air to engine after switching Eng Start knob to ignition.

After some trial and error'ing I finally switched off APU, external Power and even Batteries, but displays and APU stayed on for at least 5 minutes.

Version 48.2.2 seems reallly strange to me :-(

Anyone with FSX and 48.2.2 that has similar problems, or solutions?

Michael

OmniAtlas
09-17-2017, 02:18 AM
If you are having a bug can you guys please log it on the bugtracker? This way JL can prioritize the bugs, features that need to be fixed. I don't see a bug logged for the EGT needle.

Regards.

SSO
09-17-2017, 03:31 AM
Autopilot disconnects P3Dv4:

Recently i have had an issue with the autopilot disconnecting randomly. Sometimes it disconnects every minut or so, sometimes every 10-15 mints and sometimes much longer intervals.
There is no clue on the ECAM as to why.
Anyone know what this might be?

On another subject I recently saw quite large upsets on intermediate approach when selecting Flaps 1.
Any clue?

Thanks in advance :-)

cmdr114b
09-17-2017, 04:15 AM
If you are having a bug can you guys please log it on the bugtracker? This way JL can prioritize the bugs, features that need to be fixed. I don't see a bug logged for the EGT needle.

Regards.
Ben, I would if the bug tracker would send me the confirmation email, when I try to register I never receive the email.
John

OmniAtlas
09-17-2017, 05:25 AM
I have asked Christoph to look at this -- thank you.

OmniAtlas
09-17-2017, 09:16 AM
Hi.

I still have problems whenever I start FMGS. Any ideas?

Thank you! ;)

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12488&stc=1

Hi Rafape, I have just retried the intercom app together with Virtual Audio Cable and I also get this access violation dialog box and you are unable to close intercom app unless you use the task manager.

To fix this, make sure you start up the app with admin rights. Now I only get the error when attempting to close the application.

I will attempt to put up a tutorial on how to get VAC working with intercom soon -- it works well, and hopefully try and interface it with a real ACP.

michael1508
09-18-2017, 05:12 PM
Final update to my latency and engine start problems: I did a clean reinstall of B48.2.2 (manuall deinstalling the existing version before) and now everything is working again. @Rene, thanks for your help!!

Also the stuttering is gone now, which seems to be not an effect of the B48 version, but the updated version of Teamviewer.
@Dieter, thanks for visiting and all your expert support on my system. Really appreciate it!!!

Michael

masterp
09-21-2017, 10:16 PM
Intercom.exe work around:
B48.2.2 Starter.ini , Intercom=no
Run B48.1 Intercom.exe as admin right. Then it works fine.

I got 2 headset setup for both CPT & FO working perfectly on VATSIM with both ACPs functional. Interphone is great to try out.
Thanks OmniAtlas for your tutorial with VAC :)

alamwuhk2a
09-21-2017, 11:59 PM
Hi JL,
Here are some ECAM mistakes I have noted.
Fuel Mode Sel MAN: incorrect MAN CAB PR CTL in STATUS page
Cabin Pressure Mode Sel MAN: no MAN CAB PR CTL in STATUS page
Fuel L TK Pumps 1+2 off: incorrect R TK GRAVITY FEED ONLY in STATUS page
Fuel R TK Pumps 1+2 off: no R TK GRAVITY FEED ONLY in STATUS page

OmniAtlas
09-22-2017, 02:42 AM
Hi Alamwuhk - would you mind posting this important ECAM bug up on the bugtracker so it will not be missed by JL so so he can prioritise a fix. Thank you.

pmartin
09-22-2017, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=masterp;169914Thanks OmniAtlas for your tutorial with VAC :)[/QUOTE]
Is the tutorial privat or for public?
regards
peter

alamwuhk2a
09-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Sure will do!

Hi Alamwuhk - would you mind posting this important ECAM bug up on the bugtracker so it will not be missed by JL so so he can prioritise a fix. Thank you.

pmartin
09-22-2017, 11:11 AM
Intercom.exe work around:
B48.2.2 Starter.ini , Intercom=no
Run B48.1 Intercom.exe as admin right. Then it works fine.

I got 2 headset setup for both CPT & FO working perfectly on VATSIM with both ACPs functional. Interphone is great to try out.
Thanks OmniAtlas for your tutorial with VAC :)

hello! Can we get all the tutarial from OmniAtlas for the intercom or is it secret?
best regards
peter

iwik
09-22-2017, 01:03 PM
See here
http://www.soarbywire.com/NYpZd/

OmniAtlas
09-22-2017, 07:28 PM
For some reason the redirect links never seem to work correctly, so the link above may not work for you. In that case just go to http://www.soarbywire.com , click on FMGS on the menu button, then FMGS Tutorials.

All the tutorials for FMGS are posted there.

OmniAtlas
09-23-2017, 04:31 AM
Delete. Posted by mistake.

Niklas
09-28-2017, 01:48 AM
Hello,

Are there any news on the ILS Problem? Yesterday at Dublin EIDW there was no correct ILS Signal.

Regards
Niklas

jeehell
09-28-2017, 02:55 AM
There is no ils problem.

romeow
09-28-2017, 05:04 AM
There is no ils problem.
Correct!

@ Niklas
Your ILS problem is caused by the ILS frequency within your NavData file and the one within the AFCAD file of the corresponding airport scenery. These two frequencies are probably different and therefore generate this problem

Regards
René

asessa
09-29-2017, 04:14 AM
There is no ils problem.

I can confirm... 2 flights with this version , 0 problem :)

Airmichel
09-29-2017, 05:19 AM
Hello all,

yesterday I change my system to version B48.2.2. Thank you JL for the new Version, but after 3 flights I have two problems.
The SPLRS/ARM funktion does not work. If I use the SPLRS/ARM Switch the LED lights up a second but the Spoiler will not be armed.
I use a Switch for this funktion. In all other Versions it works fine.
The other problem, on the second flight the autothrust is no longer activated. On first flight it works perfect.
What can I do to solve the problems?

Best Regards
Micha

Leonidas
09-29-2017, 10:22 AM
Hello all,
The SPLRS/ARM funktion does not work. If I use the SPLRS/ARM Switch the LED lights up a second but the Spoiler will not be armed. I use a Switch for this funktion. In all other Versions it works fine.
Micha

I had exactly the same problem and I fix it with a checkbox in my FDS card configurator. How do you connect your spoilers arm button? Do you have FDS in-out card too?

Airmichel
09-30-2017, 03:19 AM
Hello Leonidas,
IHello all,

yesterday I change my system to version B48.2.2. Thank you JL for the new Version, but after 3 flights I have two problems.
The SPLRS/ARM funktion does not work. If I use the SPLRS/ARM Switch the LED lights up a second but the Spoiler will not be armed.
The other problem, on the second flight the autothrust is no longer activated. On first flight it works perfect.

Best Regards
Micha
connect all my Button over Sioc from Opencockpits with Jeehell Sioc Creator.
In Sioc Creator is no funktion to chance somthing.

Regards
Micha

Airmichel
09-30-2017, 03:23 AM
Hello Leonidas,
I connect all my Button over Sioc from Opencockpits with Jeehell Sioc Creator.

Regards
Micha

Miatanet
10-01-2017, 02:44 AM
Hi all

I changed my system to P3D v4 and FMGS 48.2. Since now with new setup, my bus does not start cold and dark. I always have a powered on cockpit, even when switching off my batteries packs. I am using Skalarki HW.
All systems seem to be connected to each other , see pics. In that configuration I can't start the APU (fuel is on board). Could it be, that the new FSUIPC Version 5 which is in beta stat is not compatible yet?

Thank you for a hint, what to check next....

Best regards and a nice Sunday.
Stefanhttp://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12499&stc=1http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12500&stc=1http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12501&stc=1

cmdr114b
10-01-2017, 06:54 AM
Hi all
I changed my system to P3D v4 and FMGS 48.2. Since now with new setup, my bus does not start cold and dark. I always have a powered on cockpit, even when switching off my batteries packs. I am using Skalarki HW.
All systems seem to be connected to each other , see pics. In that configuration I can't start the APU (fuel is on board). Could it be, that the new FSUIPC Version 5 which is in beta stat is not compatible yet?

Thank you for a hint, what to check next....

Best regards and a nice Sunday.
Stefan

Stefan,
I have the same setup as you Skalarki, P3Dv4, FMGS 48.2 and FSUIPC and it all is working.

I did have an problem with P3Dv4 which gave me similar issues and I had to do a re-installation of P3D.

Another thing that has caught me out in the past was the simulator was Paused and I had not realised it, might be worth a check.
John

Migelito
10-01-2017, 09:54 AM
Hyi JL, hyi all!

Since I got stutter problems in B47.6 (as a few others with FSX), I did a complete de- and a clean new install with B48.2.2.
First flight was without problems, hardwareconnect.exe needed around 4% CPU usage.
After closing all, PCs shutdown and starting a new flight next day (no changes inbetween of course), stutters are again here with hardwareconnect CPU usage of 25%, causing Stutters on FSX (definitely no FSX problem, which runs on addon airports with V 0,2%, if JLFMGS is closed). No other programs running, no net connection.

Same behaviour with B47.x, got a friend with exactly the same layout and exactly the same problems:
1 server, 1 client, only running (and clicking during setup!) Skalarki and VAS on server.

Maybe it is normal, that Hardwareconnect.exe needs that much CPU - so I have to go for a 2nd client - Please can any FSX user post if this is normal or not, thanks.
By the way, back to B45.3, no problems at all.

Thanks for help,
Kind regards
Michael

Miatanet
10-01-2017, 11:28 AM
EDIT:
troubleshooting:
- deinstalled FMGS
- clean install FMGS
- repair of P3D v4
- setup controls via configure.exe

All seems to be connected, no power at startup, so started BAT1 and 2, startet procedure for APU start, but no reaction, both led's are on, also om the software OHP, but it does not come up. When getting aux power, I see that ECAM switches to APO screen, after a second open flaps comes up on the screen, but no more reaction of the APU power.

So, still hanging here.....

Best regards
Stefan

Hi John

you mean a clean install of P3D v4? De-install current P3dv4 and reinstall from scratch? Or just a "repair" installation?

Best regards
Stefan

Stefan,
I have the same setup as you Skalarki, P3Dv4, FMGS 48.2 and FSUIPC and it all is working.

I did have an problem with P3Dv4 which gave me similar issues and I had to do a re-installation of P3D.

Another thing that has caught me out in the past was the simulator was Paused and I had not realised it, might be worth a check.
John

jeehell
10-01-2017, 05:30 PM
EDIT:
troubleshooting:
- deinstalled FMGS
- clean install FMGS
- repair of P3D v4
- setup controls via configure.exe

All seems to be connected, no power at startup, so started BAT1 and 2, startet procedure for APU start, but no reaction, both led's are on, also om the software OHP, but it does not come up. When getting aux power, I see that ECAM switches to APO screen, after a second open flaps comes up on the screen, but no more reaction of the APU power.

So, still hanging here.....

Best regards
Stefan

Hi John

you mean a clean install of P3D v4? De-install current P3dv4 and reinstall from scratch? Or just a "repair" installation?

Best regards
Stefan

John had a very clever remark about P3D being paused. Make sure it was not paused beforehand, and maybe uncheck the pause on lost focus thing.

Miatanet
10-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi all

thank you for your hints, was in vacation for few days, will check tomorrow and will report.

Best regards
Stefan

romeow
10-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Hi all,

does anybody know what this green dotted arc means which is displayed on ND? I don't know if it's part of WXR or not.
Regards
René

tcane
10-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Hi Jeehell,

Update to the last Version some weeks ago, and for me all works very nice! Thanks a lot!

These days I got a genuine Cabinsign (Seatbelt/ No Smoking) and I like to link it up with the offset (78EE and the corresponding value) for this switches on the overhead. But some one said to me that the offset in your list doesn't´t work for a "Output" it´s only transmit the switch position. Can you help me/ us with this?

King regards
Florian

romeow
10-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Hi Florian,

are the two switches connected to an OC Input Card or to a joystick controller like Arcaze?
Regard
René

tcane
10-07-2017, 03:52 AM
Hi René

To a OC Master Card. But I don´t belief this has something to do with the Output / Offset. Or what do you mean?!

Regard
Florian

Miatanet
10-07-2017, 05:58 AM
Hi all,

checked it, and it was the "paused" thing.
Thank you John, for the hint :-)
Works fine now...

Kind regards
Stefan

Hi all

thank you for your hints, was in vacation for few days, will check tomorrow and will report.

Best regards
Stefan

OmniAtlas
10-07-2017, 06:31 AM
Hi all,

does anybody know what this green dotted arc means which is displayed on ND? I don't know if it's part of WXR or not.
Regards
René

Energy circles.

http://www.pprune.org/tech-log/398378-airbus-energy-circle.html

Leonidas
10-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Hi all,
Regards
René

Hi, It's called energy circle, centered on the aircraft’s position and oriented towards the current track line. It is displayed on the NDs during descent, when HDG or TRK mode is selected. It represents the required distance to land from the aircraft’s position down to airport elevation at VAPP speed, considering all speed constraints on the vertical profile.
Regards
* From pprune.org

romeow
10-07-2017, 10:37 AM
I thank both of you, Leonidas for the explanation and Omniatlas for the concerning link.

@ Tcane
You've got a two PMs!

Miatanet
10-08-2017, 12:44 PM
Hi all

next issue. Intercom module on a remote pc runs into an access violation:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12502&stc=1

Does anyone else having this issue?

Best regards
Stefan

jeehell
10-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Hi all

next issue. Intercom module on a remote pc runs into an access violation:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12502&stc=1

Does anyone else having this issue?

Best regards
Stefan

Are you sure it's only when on a remote PC?

flykarli
10-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Hi Jeehell !

I have the same error on my Server PC . But not always, when I start the FMGS starter.exe once more then it is mostly ok. No error.
I don´t now wy?
regards
Karl

OmniAtlas
10-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Running Intercom in administrator mode? I would run it separately from starter.exe and see if that works.

jeddmc
10-09-2017, 02:38 AM
Hello Leonidas,
IHello all,

Best Regards
Micha
connect all my Button over Sioc from Opencockpits with Jeehell Sioc Creator.

Regards
Micha

i have similiar problem...
autothrust randomly wont activated, especially after try stick overtake from autopilot

Miatanet
10-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Running Intercom in administrator mode? I would run it separately from starter.exe and see if that works.

Hi OmniAtlas

it seems to work when staring intercom before I start the starter.exe on the remote client :-)

Thank you for the hint.
Kind regards
Stefan

flykarli
10-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Hello Ben !

I have tried it with your tip. it works quite well. I believe that Intercom.exe has to be started with a delay. Can this be?
regards Karl

OmniAtlas
10-11-2017, 04:32 AM
Hello Ben !

I have tried it with your tip. it works quite well. I believe that Intercom.exe has to be started with a delay. Can this be?
regards Karl

If it works for you, then that may be the case?

I only start intercom after FMGS has finished loading.

LE CORRE
10-13-2017, 08:41 AM
Hi Ben

Peter Cos gave my your contact on that forum

I am working on an A320, P3Dv4, Jeehell B48.

I actually have a problem. I am not able to solve it by myself.

So Peter told me that you could may be help me

On both MCDU bought in FDS I have the message on Perf and Prog page.

"MCDU DISPLAY PROBLEM. PLEASE REPORT ISSUE PAGE: PERFTO CODE:1"
and I have a message
" C:\A320FMGS```hardware Modules\interfaceITAPI.dll not valid

What have I to do ?

Thank you very much for your help (To be honnest..I am very "young" in simulation"

OmniAtlas
10-13-2017, 10:44 PM
Salut La Corre,

Pourquoi seulement moi? Lots of experience FMGS users also here :)

You need to make sure the MCDU tekworx drivers are installed. When you install FMGS you also need to select the FDS support option.

With iitcreator.exe make you you right click on the device and assign mcdu1 or 2.

romeow
10-14-2017, 10:36 AM
Hi Jeehell,
just a question about ground poilers logic. In reality ground spoilers retraction is achieved when:

1) All thrust levers are set at idle AND Speed brake control lever is pushed down OR
2) One thrust lever advanced
∗ above 20◦
∗ at least 3 sec between 4◦ and 20◦
Is the second item part of the ground spoilers logic your A320FMGS as well? I only notice their retraction by pushing down Speed brake lever.
I just ask because I'd like to know if it's something wrong with my A320FMGS or if this feature is not implemented at all. A simple yes or no would be enough.
Thanks!
Kind regards
René

jeehell
10-14-2017, 11:03 AM
Hi Jeehell,
just a question about ground poilers logic. In reality ground spoilers retraction is achieved when:

1) All thrust levers are set at idle AND Speed brake control lever is pushed down OR
2) One thrust lever advanced
∗ above 20◦
Is the second item part of the ground spoilers logic your A320FMGS as well? I only notice their retraction by pushing down Speed brake lever.
I just ask because I'd like to know if it's something wrong with my A320FMGS or if this feature is not implemented at all. A simple yes or no would be enough.
Thanks!
Kind regards
René
The logic was implemented a long ago so I do not remember 100%. But I don't remember implementing the second part, I will need to check.

romeow
10-14-2017, 11:30 AM
Thanks for this quick reply! My remembrance is not really vivid anymore but I agree with you that this feature

2) Ground spoiler retraction when one thrust lever advanced

∗ above 20◦

had been implemented once but I can't tell you anymore which of the two (or even both) * feature was activated.
Anyway, it's only a detail but in case of a touch and go the automatic retraction of ground spoilers is quite helpful because during this rather rare procedure it helps to reduce the volume of work - and to contribute to a safe TO ;)
Kind regards
René

OmniAtlas
10-15-2017, 06:28 AM
Yes we were practicing touch and go last week and I remember we have to quickly disarm the speedbrake or we get a warning message on TOGA.

startrail
10-24-2017, 02:05 AM
Hi,

After installing a fresh B48.2 my Climb auto throttle does not engage despite setting throttles to climb detent.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

Mike

startrail
10-24-2017, 01:46 PM
i have similiar problem...
autothrust randomly wont activated, especially after try stick overtake from autopilot

I have ave the same problem too

romeow
10-24-2017, 05:04 PM
Hi everybody,

is it in some way possible to configure sidestick's red button by FMGS_config > Joysticks buttons so that you are able to disconnect both AP1 and AP2 by one button push (e.g. during short final) - ideally with the correct sounds (Cavalry and following TripleClick).
Thanks!
Regards
René

jeehell
10-25-2017, 02:57 AM
ATHR which can not be engaged: check the ATHR disconnect pushbutton was but pushed fire me than 15s and also that it has a release action assigned.

AP1+2: the normal AP take over buttons should do that just fine?

startrail
10-25-2017, 03:44 AM
ATHR which can not be engaged: check the ATHR disconnect pushbutton was but pushed fire me than 15s and also that it has a release action assigned.

Hi Jeehell ;

I can engage and disengage autothrottle from the relative button or disengage from red button on Throttle (fscockpit) it is only when requested to pull back to climb detent it does not engage as per FMGS speeds.

Thank you for the constant support.

Mike

jeehell
10-25-2017, 05:43 AM
Hi Jeehell ;

I can engage and disengage autothrottle from the relative button or disengage from red button on Throttle (fscockpit) it is only when requested to pull back to climb detent it does not engage as per FMGS speeds.

Thank you for the constant support.

Mike

Do you have MAN TOGA or MAN FLX on the FMA when you start your takeoff?

startrail
10-25-2017, 07:00 AM
Do you have MAN TOGA or MAN FLX on the FMA when you start your takeoff?
Hi,

MAN MCT blinks for split of a second then nothing appears on FMA in this specific place.

jeehell
10-25-2017, 08:35 AM
in that case your THR LVR calibration is probably not good. Check it again, particularly the detents error zones.

startrail
10-25-2017, 09:07 AM
in that case your THR LVR calibration is probably not good. Check it again, particularly the detents error zones.

I thought so in the first place and calibrated the THR LVR many times. What value would you recommend as detente error to try again. Thanks .

jeehell
10-25-2017, 09:58 AM
I can't recommend any it's dependent on your hardware. There is some info in the documentation.

startrail
10-25-2017, 03:06 PM
I can't recommend any it's dependent on your hardware. There is some info in the documentation.Thank you for your assistance. Calibration was the problem. I had to do it many times and finally it worked. Once again thank for your kind attention.RegardsMike

romeow
10-26-2017, 04:33 AM
Thank you for this hint, jeehell!

Now everything works fine! But the main "problem" was an additional configuration within FSUIPC for the sidestick push button (which had nothing to do with AP)! I don't know why and when I assigned a "keysend" to this push button. But whyever it was my stupidity.
Regards
René

startrail
10-27-2017, 01:21 AM
Hi Folks ..!

Released new version for Jeehell Fmgs sounds.
Version V4:
New engine sounds and environment.
Double version CFM, AIE-V2500
Boosted bass boost and equalization gain.
New PTU sound.
Installation:
Copy the files to the folders corresponding to CFM and AIE.
The PTU sound in the "sound" folder in the fmgs server.
Download

Link temporary off line

Best

Daniele

Hi Daniele,

how can I download the new sound set.

Thanks

Mike

Migelito
11-03-2017, 05:56 PM
Hyi Jeehell, hyi all!

Please does anyone know, is B48.2.2 working with P3D v4.1?
And to click P3D 4.0 during setup (because of missing 4.1 possibility)?
Sorry if I missed something

Thanks for help
Michael

startrail
11-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Hyi Jeehell, hyi all!

Please does anyone know, is B48.2.2 working with P3D v4.1?
And to click P3D 4.0 during setup (because of missing 4.1 possibility)?
Sorry if I missed something

Thanks for help
Michael

Yes it does.

Mike

Migelito
11-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Thanks for quick answer, very kind.

Michael

Fritz
11-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Hi to all,

when I touch the ground I switch to reverse thrust but the autothrust gives full thrust as for a go-around. Even if I set to idle, he gives full thrust. The throttle (Skalarki TQ) is connected on a client where FMGS server is installed. Prepare 3D v4.1 runs on a visual PC. Wide FS is installed and connected. Skalarki Profiler also runs on the client.
Everything works well but when landing, he always gives full thrust.

Have already tried a lot to solve the problem but now I have no idea why that could be.
I had the problem once and then it was gone. Whether it has something to do with the update of Prepare 3D to 4.1?

Migelito
11-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Hyi JL!

Trying to place FMGS Server on a PC not running P3D.
Funnywise I can´t get connection to a ND running on this same PC which runs FMGS Server.
On the client PC (No P3D/No FMGS Server) I do get some connections (MCDUs), some don´t work (PFDs, NDs).

Of course network and A320FMGS setup correctly, always worked in 2PC Configuration.
I´m thankful for any idea or advice

Thanks and kind regards
Michael

@Fritz: Leider Fritz habe ich keine Antwort für dein Problem. Du bist der Einzige den ich kenne, der selbiges Setup
mit v4.1 und ausgelagertem Server zum Laufen gebracht hat. Dürfte ich dich außerhalb des Forums kontaktieren?
Das wäre eine riesen Hilfe für mich. Falls ja, bitte schreibe zurück unter michael.neswadba@gmail.com, somit brauchst du keine pers. Daten im Forum preisgeben. Ich danke dir im Voraus, liebe Grüße Michael

Fritz
11-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Hi Miachael,

Check the following:
IP addresses set correctly for P3D Visual PC and Server PC?
ND.exe runs with adminsitrator rights?
Do you possibly use Norten? Then exclude ND.exe from the scan and firewall.
Have you configured a DU dimmer for the ND? Maybe the display is dimmed.

You can also write a PM.

jeehell
11-12-2017, 06:30 AM
Hi to all,

when I touch the ground I switch to reverse thrust but the autothrust gives full thrust as for a go-around. Even if I set to idle, he gives full thrust. The throttle (Skalarki TQ) is connected on a client where FMGS server is installed. Prepare 3D v4.1 runs on a visual PC. Wide FS is installed and connected. Skalarki Profiler also runs on the client.
Everything works well but when landing, he always gives full thrust.

Have already tried a lot to solve the problem but now I have no idea why that could be.
I had the problem once and then it was gone. Whether it has something to do with the update of Prepare 3D to 4.1?

Check again your calibration and detents

DannyT
11-12-2017, 07:08 AM
Hello,
I would like to know, if there exist an offset which indicates if ground Spoilers are armed?
I need a read offset, not the Set offset.
Highly appreciate any help....

jeehell
11-13-2017, 10:47 AM
Hi

No there is no such offset and there won't be.
Regards
Jean luc

jpromeroa
11-15-2017, 05:43 PM
Dear JL,

Will there be a near future update?

Regards,
JP

jeehell
11-16-2017, 05:43 AM
Hopefully yes, but no idea when. I have some things to finalize which need some time I don't have right now

Leonidas
11-20-2017, 03:25 PM
Hi
I have ILS LOC alignment problems with these runways: LEBB12 LEMG12 LIMJ28 LIRN06.
Could someone move his plane there for a moment and send a feedback?
Thanks

buentead
11-21-2017, 05:01 PM
[...]
From previous versions also, i had a problem for not seeing the green line path of the flight plan on my ND.
Usually restart of everything corrects the problem.

Yesterday i install 48.2.2 and i made a test flight. From the beginning i didn't have the green flight path line.
[...]
Thank you,
Mike

Hi Mike

I do have the same problem regarding the flight plan path on the ND after upgrading. Although the autopilot fly correct, I cannot the the flight plan path on the ND. Could you fix this issue?

Thanks for feedback
Adrian

romeow
11-21-2017, 06:19 PM
Why fix this issue? All the other users of FMGS 48.2.2 obviously don't have this problem. So this "bug" seems to be somewhere in your installation.
Regards
René

diogofcr
11-22-2017, 03:15 PM
Why fix this issue? All the other users of FMGS 48.2.2 obviously don't have this problem. So this "bug" seems to be somewhere in your installation.
Regards
René

I am also having this problem so he is not the only user. Sometimes the flight path line shows sometimes it doesn't and sometimes neither the flight path neither the waypoints appear. I am using the most updated AIRAC (1712) and Navdata folder is the same on all computers, so yeah Jeehell has to see what is going on and fix it, I have done like 10 flights without flight path on ND.

Hi
I have ILS LOC alignment problems with these runways: LEBB12 LEMG12 LIMJ28 LIRN06.
Could someone move his plane there for a moment and send a feedback?
Thanks

I am also having ILS LOC alignment problems (not sure if it is same as yours). Since AIRAC 1710 (when I change to AIRAC 1709 it is fine) that the ILS courses are wrong in some airports, for me it says LPPT rwy03 course is F031 (RAD/NAV mcdu page) and the real one is F026, the problem is I can't change it and it puts me out of alignment. Same happened today on LPPD, rwy30 course is 300 (published on charts) and RAD/NAV MCDU page said F311. I haven't tested it in more airports but this is really annoying, I thought it was an AIRAC problem but I tested today with 1712 and it still has the same problem, what should I do? Right now I can't do ILS approaches...
The problem is only on the RAD/NAV page I guess because on the airport page the runway course on the runway list is fine

jeehell
11-22-2017, 05:20 PM
Probably AIRAC 1710+ have a QFU different than the stock P3D (or the addon scenery you may use).
This means my soft is not able to detect the correct runway anymore and it uses bad data.
Try to use Hervé Sors RWY/ILS fix tool http://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

romeow
11-22-2017, 06:03 PM
I am also having this problem so he is not the only user. Sometimes the flight path line shows sometimes it doesn't and sometimes neither the flight path neither the waypoints appear. I am using the most updated AIRAC (1712) and Navdata folder is the same on all computers, so yeah Jeehell has to see what is going on and fix it, I have done like 10 flights without flight path on ND.

Sorry, I think that I was a bit too rigorous with my remark "all other users". But if I don't face this problem (and it seems the majority of 48.2.2 users don't face it either) it's nearly impossible that this "bug" is part of JH's software.
Regards
René