PDA

View Full Version : ANN LT function.

cmdr114b
06-20-2017, 10:04 AM
I seem to have found a small issue with the ANN LT test, for some reason the FO Autoland lamps do not light during the test, the CPT side works just fine.
I am using Skalarki hardware and the io-test works as expected in the Profiler.
I just wondered if anyone had seen this problem.

A320FMGS_B47.5 and P3DV4

John

richard.long
06-20-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi John,

I haven't noticed this problem with that particular annunciator. I have, however, got that problem with the Cargo Smoke ANN on the overhead as well as the Cockpit Door ANN on the pedestal.

cmdr114b
06-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Richard,
Are you using Skalarki hardware?
I will double check all the Annunciatiors when I have the sim running next time to see if those you mention are working.
John

richard.long
06-20-2017, 12:08 PM
Richard,
Are you using Skalarki hardware?

Yes, all Skalarki modules (PDSTL, MIP, GLARE, OVHD)

Cheers

richard.long
06-22-2017, 03:23 PM
I seem to have found a small issue with the ANN LT test, for some reason the FO Autoland lamps do not light during the test, the CPT side works just fine.
John

Hi John,

I've just tested my system and I have the same issue with the FO AUTOLAND ANN LT not illuminating under test. All other GLARE/FCU LTs illuminate.

Cheers
Richard

cmdr114b
06-23-2017, 01:19 AM
Here is a full list of lamps that for me do not illuminated under ANN LT test.

Glare
FO Autoland

Pedestal
Cockpit Door

Overhead
Oxygen TMR Reset
SVCE INT OVRD
Avionics COMP LT
BLUE PUMP OVRD

In the HYD section
G
B
Y

In APU section
Auto Exting Test

In Eng section
Fadec GND PWR

In The ADIRS section
BATTERY

Finally
TOILET

I am currently using A320FMGS_B47.5, P3D V4, SkalarkiIO Profiler 5, version 1340.
I have tested that all the lamps work in the profiler and as far as I can tell are correctly setup to work with FMGS.
Of course it could well be that these lamps are not supposed to illuminate in the ANN LT Test in the real cockpit and if so perhaps someone can tell me.

@ Richard, thanks for checking that, I did check the Cargo smoke lamps and mine DO work under the test.

John

skalarki
06-23-2017, 01:03 PM
Here is a full list of lamps that for me do not illuminated under ANN LT test.

Glare
FO Autoland

Pedestal
Cockpit Door

Overhead
Oxygen TMR Reset
SVCE INT OVRD
Avionics COMP LT
BLUE PUMP OVRD

In the HYD section
G
B
Y

In APU section
Auto Exting Test

In Eng section
Fadec GND PWR

In The ADIRS section
BATTERY

Finally
TOILET

I am currently using A320FMGS_B47.5, P3D V4, SkalarkiIO Profiler 5, version 1340.
I have tested that all the lamps work in the profiler and as far as I can tell are correctly setup to work with FMGS.
Of course it could well be that these lamps are not supposed to illuminate in the ANN LT Test in the real cockpit and if so perhaps someone can tell me.

@ Richard, thanks for checking that, I did check the Cargo smoke lamps and mine DO work under the test.

John

Just to clarify above. Except AUTOLAND and ON BAT non of the remaining is supported/simulated in JeeHell FMGS. That's why they are not illuminated during ANN LT Test.
I will notify JL about bug in Autoland and probably in ON BAT led's.

cmdr114b
06-23-2017, 01:21 PM
OK Marcin, thanks for the clarification.
John