PDA

View Full Version : FMGS server

mattking247
05-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Hi guys, Firstly I am new to this so please excuse the lack of knowledge. I have read the manual, but can't find the answer and wondered if anyone can help me. I have the latest B47.1 installed. I have 1 laptop running the server etc and 4 others running instruments (or trying to). For some reason, everytime I click on the box that says this computer is running FMGS server in the configuration section it keeps unchecking itself. Everytime I re-load up the configuration it is unchecked on my main laptop (This is the same one running P3d etc). So rather than the FMGS server IP address being blancked out or not required it defaults back to the 192.168.1.1. As a result I get a constant "not connected to FMGS server" everytime I try to load the gauges. I just did a complete uninstall of Norton and also disabled windows firewall etc. Any ideas you guys may have would be greatly appreciated. I think the network is ok as I have wideFS running on each computer and they are all connected to the main laptop.

Thanks,

Matt