PDA

View Full Version : No engine or control response to control inputs

richard.long
04-06-2017, 05:28 AM
I have just moved my simulator with no changes to the setup. The only thing I have done is disconnect hardware then reconnect it. This may just be coincidence but I have the following problem with my setup:

No thrust response or elevator/aileron control surface response to inputs (JL B46.0)

Thrust levers, side stick, rudder, flaps and spoilers are all calibrated in Jeehell (FMGS_Config) and running Skalarki hardware.

When I run P3D I notice that the aircraft loads with the thrust revers deployed. I can only stow them using keyboard F1-F4 keys which doesn't always work.
I can start the engines normally where they settle at idle
With the engines running the thrust lever donuts on the EWD are responsive and the detent modes are selectable with the correct FMAs on PFD)
Reverse thrust is, however selectable and varies according to the lever position.
With engines running and slewing to an altitude there is no pitch, roll or yaw response.
Flaps and spoilers are functioning normally.

Does anybody have a fix for this? I have seen comments about this happening on much earlier versions but nothing recently.

Thanks
Richard