Pages : [1] 2 3

jeehell
03-19-2017, 05:25 PM
Hello,

The latest version is now available!!
http://www.jeehell.org/A320FMGS_B47.4.1.exe
or with the auto update.

What's new in B47.0:
-Added Weather Radar using Hifi's ASN or AS16 (see below)
-Added EIS2 option (see below)
-Fixed Intercom Ext radio bug
-Fixed many FPLN and SEC FPLN little bugs (altnertate selection, procedures, etc).
-Added APU EGT moving EGT scale
-Corrected outer tank to inner tank fuek transfer rate (slower)
-Added engine anti ice valve opening timing (fault will illuminate a couple seconds).
-Added higher ground idle setting with engine anti ice on.
-Corrected ND freezes under some FPLN circumstances
-Corrected some FMA modes interactions/logic.
-Fixed AP disengaging every now and then (mainly for people using a trim wheel).
-Added RADIAL FIX INFO feature (not yet 100% complete)
-Fixed weird pushback radius

WXR radar:
1) on the "visual PC", a folder called WXR will be created in your FMGS installation (so by default, should be c:\A320 FMGS\WXR )
2) You MUST share this folder on your local network (if the NDs are located on remote computers). Take care with access rights, passwords, etc... Please seek help/advice on computer forums if needed, I do not have the time myself to help you too much here...
3) On the client PCs you will need to select that shared folder during the installation (you will be asked that in the window where you configure the ports/IPs).
4) If you do not have any hardware for the WXR, you can set the WXR controls through the MCDU, in the MCDU MENU page

EIS2:
EIS2 is now available as an option, which requires manual input. You need to add the following line in the file c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini
EISmodel=2

(EISmodel=1 or no line will give you EIS1 displays).

best regards
JL

tuomasho
03-19-2017, 06:13 PM
Hi JL,

and thank's for the suberb new features!

One thing I would like to ask is that because I'm
running only P3D at visual computer and Skalarki profiler and FMGS is at other computer, where should I find that folder? Also I'm running AS16 at third (instructor station) computer, so how to proceed?

Thank's for advance! :)

Best regards

Tuomas

jeehell
03-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi JL,

and thank's for the suberb new features!

One thing I would like to ask is that because I'm
running only P3D at visual computer and Skalarki profiler and FMGS is at other computer, where should I find that folder? Also I'm running AS16 at third (instructor station) computer, so how to proceed?

Thank's for advance! :)

Best regards

Tuomas.
ASN/AS16 installation computer is no issue, as long as it works in P3D.
As I said in my little note, the folder is created on the VISUAL PC. You need to run the installer on all PCs, including the visual PC, and selected the appropriate options.

Regards
JL

spiliot
03-19-2017, 06:57 PM
JL thanks for everything once again!

OmniAtlas
03-19-2017, 07:05 PM
Cheers JL thank you for the update and the new features. I will extensively test the weather radar, and the intercom function. The EIS2 functionality is a nice surprise.

Regards.

masterp
03-19-2017, 11:09 PM
JL, Thank a lot for your update. Can't wait to try wx radar on the bus.
Cheers.

pete_fuss
03-20-2017, 01:58 AM
JL,

Thanks for the new update!

regards Peter

cmdr114b
03-20-2017, 03:00 AM
JL,
Many thanks for another great update, I am looking forward to trying it all out.
All the best
John

OmniAtlas
03-20-2017, 03:22 AM
Install went very smoothly.

Network sharing was relatively straight forward -- I will put up a tutorial soon.

There is a new startup ISIS sequence which is great! Lots of work put into this -- c'est trčs bien; thank you JL, thank you.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12184&stc=1

asessa
03-20-2017, 04:45 AM
wow!
thanks a lot JL!

mikatsan
03-20-2017, 05:10 AM
Thanx for the great update!

I dont know why, but i cannot see any weather. My WXR folder is empty. I tried installing it on host pc also that runs P3D, FMGS and also the ND module is on.

Any ideas??

OmniAtlas
03-20-2017, 05:28 AM
Thanx for the great update!

I dont know why, but i cannot see any weather. My WXR folder is empty. I tried installing it on host pc also that runs P3D, FMGS and also the ND module is on.

Any ideas??

Make sure user Everyone has read/write permissions on the folder. And you are running ASN?

I suggest you go to http://www.badbadweather.com and look for some terrible weather. I had some airports with some rain but no data write to the wxr directory (EDDF for example) -- perhaps the precipitation was not severe enough.

OmniAtlas
03-20-2017, 07:32 AM
I've achieve some success with the intercom app

However with the transmit button turned off (not green) it seems vatsim atc controllers can still here you. Will continue testing.

All the other features work great! You can tune into VOR by clicking the button, and even adjust the volume appropriately.

My settings:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12186&stc=1http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12187&stc=1http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12188&stc=1
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12189&stc=1

imported_Suggy
03-20-2017, 08:47 AM
Hello, 'OmniAtlas'.

I must confess I am at a loss of understanding the purpose of the intercom app and so maybe when you have time and/or the inclination you can provide an explanation here on the forum of its worth and how you have it set up? I'm intrigued as to why and how you are using it for VATSIM. My current set up is with vPilot and a splitter cable coming out of a networked PC's audio card for the headphone and mic so that both pilot and F/O can listen and communicate with ATC.

All the very best,
Darren Sugden

jeehell
03-20-2017, 08:50 AM
Ben

I would need to check that. But the PTT(s) should be defined in FMGS (depending on your hardware...), in your voice app it should be left as an open mike, or maybe "synchronised" with the FMGS action (again depending on your hardware...).
I checked in the code, and the mikes should not "write" to the ext radio out unless the FMGS PTT(s) is(are) pushed in.
Make sure you have the PTT(s) push and release events declared (if not, you should get an ECAM caution after about 90s IIRC).

JL

mikatsan
03-20-2017, 09:10 AM
OmniAtlas thanx for the quick reply!

I am using Active Sky 2016 (not Next) but i assume its the same thing....??

The installation was with Administrator user, but i also checked the permissions.

I applied custom weather in LGAV and in AS2016 Map tab, the precipitation is been shown!

Any other idea??

pete_fuss
03-20-2017, 09:30 AM
Hello,
i also Canont not see any Weather! In the shared wxr folder ist see 6 dat files! From the Client PC were the path is entered i can also see this dat files! Must i to sonething at the weatherprogramm?
Regards Peter

jeehell
03-20-2017, 09:36 AM
Hello,
i also Canont not see any Weather! In the shared wxr folder ist see 6 dat files! From the Client PC were the path is entered i can also see this dat files! Must i to sonething at the weatherprogramm?
Regards Peter
only precipitation zones are show, make sure you have some really bad weather...

pete_fuss
03-20-2017, 09:51 AM
Hello JL,
thanks for your fast answere!
Now i will search for a bad weather aera!

One more question, where can i select the Gain and Tilt poti? the same like by the ND brightness!

Regards Peter

tcane
03-20-2017, 10:33 AM
Hello JL,

First, a big big thank you for your new and amazing update! Itīs so great what you do for the A320 Cockpitbuildercommunity and thatīs for low! :-D @ the moment all works fine for me!

Idīlike to use my selfmade WX Panel with my OC Hardware. I see there is allready a WX Buttons etc. integration for a Joystickcard, but did you plan an integration in your SIOC_Creator or should we write the script ourselves? Are the Offsets already stored somewhere?

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, for your hard work!

Cheers Florian

jeehell
03-20-2017, 10:42 AM
Hello JL,

First, a big big thank you for your new and amazing update! Itīs so great what you do for the A320 Cockpitbuildercommunity and thatīs for low! :-D @ the moment all works fine for me!

Idīlike to use my selfmade WX Panel with my OC Hardware. I see there is allready a WX Buttons etc. integration for a Joystickcard, but did you plan an integration in your SIOC_Creator or should we write the script ourselves? Are the Offsets already stored somewhere?

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, for your hard work!

Cheers Florian
For now, there is no possibility, I need to add those in the coming weeks...

startrail
03-20-2017, 11:17 AM
Thank you JL for this great update.Tried it with EIS2. Well done as usual .

Regards

MIKE

tcane
03-20-2017, 12:34 PM
For now, there is no possibility, I need to add those in the coming weeks...

Allright no problem and stress. Until then we can control it via the MCDU.
Thanks!

By the way... The EIS2 looks really great! ;)

pete_fuss
03-20-2017, 12:57 PM
Hello JL,
now i have found a bad weather aerea, display is great!

Big Thank`s

Peter

alamwuhk2a
03-20-2017, 01:10 PM
Hi JL,
Great work on the new version! Appreciate those fixes on ND display! Also the EIS2 looks so similar to real bus!
May I know if my ND runs on remote computer, does it require write access right to the WXR folder? Or just read access right is enough?

Thanks for your help!

Jacklyn

jeehell
03-20-2017, 01:21 PM
Hi JL,
Great work on the new version! Appreciate those fixes on ND display! Also the EIS2 looks so similar to real bus!
May I know if my ND runs on remote computer, does it require write access right to the WXR folder? Or just read access right is enough?

Thanks for your help!

Jacklyn
Read access is enough.

masterp
03-20-2017, 11:25 PM
EIS2 format and...WXR !!! I love you JL :rolleyes:
Hope lateral offset function will be added soon.
Thanks JL

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12191&stc=1

OmniAtlas
03-21-2017, 02:24 AM
Ben

I would need to check that. But the PTT(s) should be defined in FMGS (depending on your hardware...), in your voice app it should be left as an open mike, or maybe "synchronised" with the FMGS action (again depending on your hardware...).
I checked in the code, and the mikes should not "write" to the ext radio out unless the FMGS PTT(s) is(are) pushed in.
Make sure you have the PTT(s) push and release events declared (if not, you should get an ECAM caution after about 90s IIRC).

JL

Hi JL -- In my previous test I did not assign a PTT button -- a keyboard button was assigned under vpilot for test functionality.

I will need to rethink the logic and of course retest with PTT button assigned.

The physical microphone is assigned to Captain mic (Flight Sound X) and this (through the repeater functionality of virtual audio control sends out to Line 2). Line 2 is read on Vpilot as the microphone device.

Perhaps with the PTT not assigned, the channel remains open on the ACP.

OmniAtlas
03-21-2017, 02:35 AM
Hello, 'OmniAtlas'.

I must confess I am at a loss of understanding the purpose of the intercom app and so maybe when you have time and/or the inclination you can provide an explanation here on the forum of its worth and how you have it set up? I'm intrigued as to why and how you are using it for VATSIM. My current set up is with vPilot and a splitter cable coming out of a networked PC's audio card for the headphone and mic so that both pilot and F/O can listen and communicate with ATC.

All the very best,
Darren Sugden

Hi Darren, the intercom app is ingenious. What Jean Luc has done is replicate the Airbus ACP -- which more the less is a mixer.

Instead of using expensive hardware to control intercom and voice components such as this:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12192&stc=1

All you need is the intercom app and the Virtual Audio application.

This allows you to perform advance functions by linking up replicate or genuine ACP to the software and minimicking the real deal.

For example, if you want to turn off VHF1 or adjust the volume, you can do so. If you would like to listen to both VHF1 and VHF2 at the same time, the software allows you to mix both frequencies so you can.

If you want to turn on the MKR ILS, VOR, ADF morse codes tuned in and have the notification with VHF1 also tuned it, it is possible.

Sure you could directly connect to vatsim or IVAO on the client, but you wouldn't be fully emulating ACP and intercom functionality on the aircraft.

This is why the software is so amazing :)

OmniAtlas
03-21-2017, 03:14 AM
OmniAtlas thanx for the quick reply!

I am using Active Sky 2016 (not Next) but i assume its the same thing....??

The installation was with Administrator user, but i also checked the permissions.

I applied custom weather in LGAV and in AS2016 Map tab, the precipitation is been shown!

Any other idea??

Well,

unfortunately I am also having trouble sometimes.

Here is the METARS for Sydney for example:

YSSY
Sydney Airport
Australia
23/22
YSSY 210630Z 35011KT 0800 +TSRA SCT008 BKN027 BKN032 SCT040CB 23/22 Q1012 FM0645 04008KT 9999 -SHRA

Here is the weather in Active Sky Next:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12193&stc=1

However WXR remains empty with no data files being written -- so in some cities I can get it working, but in others, not so. Will need to test further to determine why that is the case.

---

Matter resolved -- the aircraft must move for weather data to be updated and *.dat to be written.

FwFreak
03-21-2017, 05:00 AM
Hi!

First I have to say: Thanks JL for this update. The new EIS2 format is great.

But I also have problems with the weather radar.

I've installed AS16 on a client PC and it works with the FSX. Weather injection and updates are okay.
I've updated Jeehell to B47.0, the WXR folder is shared and I can open it manually from the ND computer and see the files inside.
I've searched areas with (heavy) rain and flew some time in this areas but nothing to see on the ND.

Because I'm a Active Sky newbie, do I make something wrong?

Another problem I have in some bad weather with clouds and rain/snow (not every time) with the engines. They spool up and down quickly like in the video below and I only can set idle thrust to get out of that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxk92wi2kqyb1rs/2017-03-20%2020.45.20.mp4?dl=0

Any idea?

Best regards

Karsten

tcane
03-21-2017, 05:16 AM
Hi,
turn on your Engine Anti Ice in your Overhead. ;)

mikatsan
03-21-2017, 05:20 AM
Well,

unfortunately I am also having trouble sometimes.

Here is the METARS for Sydney for example:

YSSY
Sydney Airport
Australia
23/22
YSSY 210630Z 35011KT 0800 +TSRA SCT008 BKN027 BKN032 SCT040CB 23/22 Q1012 FM0645 04008KT 9999 -SHRA

Here is the weather in Active Sky Next:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12193&stc=1

However WXR remains empty with no data files being written -- so in some cities I can get it working, but in others, not so. Will need to test further to determine why that is the case.

---

Matter resolved -- the aircraft must move for weather data to be updated and *.dat to be written.

Ok! The truth was that i was not moving and also playing with the tilt.

Only once i slew the aircraft to FL80 with Engines Start and tryed it quickly with no WXR.

I will try with a normal flight and report the results.

Thank you!

imported_Suggy
03-21-2017, 05:31 AM
That is a great explanation!
Thank you so much.
I will look at implementing this over the next few weeks...
Once gain, many thanks for your time. It's very much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Darren

imported_Suggy
03-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Hi Darren, the intercom app is ingenious. What Jean Luc has done is replicate the Airbus ACP -- which more the less is a mixer.

Instead of using expensive hardware to control intercom and voice components such as this:

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12192&stc=1

All you need is the intercom app and the Virtual Audio application.

This allows you to perform advance functions by linking up replicate or genuine ACP to the software and minimicking the real deal.

For example, if you want to turn off VHF1 or adjust the volume, you can do so. If you would like to listen to both VHF1 and VHF2 at the same time, the software allows you to mix both frequencies so you can.

If you want to turn on the MKR ILS, VOR, ADF morse codes tuned in and have the notification with VHF1 also tuned it, it is possible.

Sure you could directly connect to vatsim or IVAO on the client, but you wouldn't be fully emulating ACP and intercom functionality on the aircraft.

This is why the software is so amazing :)

That is a great explanation!
Thank you so much.
I will look at implementing this over the next few weeks...
Once gain, many thanks for your time. It's very much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Darren

FwFreak
03-21-2017, 06:06 AM
Hi,
turn on your Engine Anti Ice in your Overhead. ;)

I will try it later :roll:

OmniAtlas
03-21-2017, 08:25 AM
For those wanting to learn more about the weather radar & patterns, Airbus has a good feature article in their previous Safety First magazine:

http://www.airbus.com/company/aircraft-manufacture/quality-and-safety-first/library/?eID=maglisting_push&tx_maglisting_pi1%5BdocID%5D=231886

tcane
03-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Hi JL,
Find a small bug when I turn off Terr on ND, the Terrain still be there. Only when I change to another view range of the ND the terrain visibility is gone.
Cheers Florian

mikatsan
03-21-2017, 01:38 PM
Hi JL,
Find a small bug when I turn off Terr on ND, the Terrain still be there. Only when I change to another view range of the ND the terrain visibility is gone.
Cheers Florian

I also confirm that.

tuomasho
03-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Hello,

does anyone have problems with autothrottle in this new version?

If i disconnect autopilot from the thrust levelers (with athr take over) and turn athr back again it goes on for few seconds and then it disconnects. And after that I cannot turn athr back again. I have to shut down whole FMGS and then for the next flight it works again, but I have to be careful with athr take over!

-=Tuomas=-

jeehell
03-21-2017, 01:55 PM
Hello,

does anyone have problems with autothrottle in this new version?

If i disconnect autopilot from the thrust levelers (with athr take over) and turn athr back again it goes on for few seconds and then it disconnects. And after that I cannot turn athr back again. I have to shut down whole FMGS and then for the next flight it works again, but I have to be careful with athr take over!

-=Tuomas=-
Skalarki hardware?

flykarli
03-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Hello JL!
Only by re-installing under Admin rights the V47 works.
Today afternoon in Hamburg heavy thunderstorm during the landing. The weather radar worked perfectly just the flight plan was suddenly gone, I do not know what happened. I will test it more often.
In any case thank you Jeehell for this great update
.http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12194&stc=1
regards
Karl

startrail
03-21-2017, 02:10 PM
I have everything working perfectly and wxr operational via Mcdu but no clouds are appearing.

I have ASN and P3D on client.

Can anyone help

Thanks

tuomasho
03-21-2017, 02:11 PM
Yes, Skalarki. It worked before when I assigned the buttons myself, but few days ago came a new profile and also now the new FMGS, so I don't know whar is wrong...

Best regards

-=Tuomas=-

flykarli
03-21-2017, 02:29 PM
I have everything working perfectly and wxr operational via Mcdu but no clouds are appearing.

I have ASN and P3D on client.

Can anyone help

Thanks

Have you install it with admin rightīs ? For me it worked then.

startrail
03-21-2017, 03:30 PM
Have you install it with admin rightīs ? For me it worked then.

Guess I did but will reinsrtall to make sure . THank you for the reply.

mikatsan
03-21-2017, 03:44 PM
Guess I did but will reinsrtall to make sure . THank you for the reply.

Let me know if it worked for you.

jeehell
03-21-2017, 03:47 PM
Yes, Skalarki. It worked before when I assigned the buttons myself, but few days ago came a new profile and also now the new FMGS, so I don't know whar is wrong...

Best regards

-=Tuomas=-
Add this line
allowAFLOORinhibit=yes
to the file in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini
And please drop a line to skalarki to tell him this button needs the release event as well.

Leonidas
03-21-2017, 03:53 PM
Corrected outer tank to inner tank fuek transfer rate (slower)

EIS2 is now available as an option, which requires manual input. You need to add the following line in the file c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini
EISmodel=2

Hi
After fuel transfer completion the msg OUTR TK FUEL XFRD remains on E/WD. It happens when I load the A/C with Topcat, but it's still weird...

New EIS2 is perfect! Thanks a lot JL. I've changed another line in aircraft.ini to: ERP:N1=ERP (default=N1), but nothing changes. I suppose it's not implemented yet.

TheLever
03-21-2017, 05:42 PM

-=Tuomas=-

I have seen the same...

jeehell
03-21-2017, 06:04 PM
I have seen the same...
If you use skalarki:

Add this line
allowAFLOORinhibit=yes
to the file in c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini
And please drop a line to skalarki to tell him this button needs the release event as well.
if not, check you have assigned a released events to your ATHR instinctive disconenct buttons.

FwFreak
03-21-2017, 06:04 PM
Is someone here using AS16 on a client pc and can help me to get it work with the wxr?

EDIT: problem solved. It was something with the network sharing (but I don't know what...)

michael1508
03-21-2017, 06:05 PM
This is my first update process since starting with B45 ;-)

So before hitting the auto-update button, just a few questions:
a) Should I make a back up of some files before? For example the config file with the joystick calibrations?
b) I am using a FCU from FSCockpit.eu - will the update take over the connectivity settings?
c) Would I have to manually reinstall the special sound pack and special livery?
d) I am using FSGRW for weather and Rex for clouds. Can I install AS16 + ASCA parallel without deleting FSGRW and/or REX?

Thanks a lot!

Michael

tuomasho
03-21-2017, 09:29 PM
Hi JH,

and thank's for your quick reply. I tried that and it helped little bit (athr kept on about few secs more), but same result than last time. It doesn't keep on, immediately when I turn it on, it disconnects. Only restarting fmgs helps.

Yours

-=Tuomas=-

digidax
03-22-2017, 02:54 AM
Hi Jean Luc,
thanks great work. Yestersday tested:

- WXR: working fine on both ND's
- Fixed AP disengaging: I have no problems anymore

Thanks, best regards Frank

skalarki
03-22-2017, 03:51 AM
If you use skalarki:

if not, check you have assigned a released events to your ATHR instinctive disconenct buttons.

Hi guys

I am changing both events for ATHR. So both will be available which should clear this issue.

OmniAtlas
03-22-2017, 07:53 AM
A short tutorial on how to network and share the WXR folder - https://soarbywire.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/weather-radar-tutorial-network/

tcane
03-22-2017, 12:35 PM
Hallo Ben,
Hallo All,

Thanks Ben for your short tutorial. I think this explain something for somebody here.
For me was the password protection new, too. And i think that was the small issue what i get yesterday with the switching from Terrain visual to wx visual and the terrain doesnīt gone (Because there was no weather displayed on the ND). Today i reinstalled the Main FMGS and make all things done like in your tutorial. On the clientīs there was no request about the password (in the past there was) and the weather was displayed again and also the switching between the WX and Terrain works without any problem.
I think after you reboot the clientīs normally you have reenter the password, that all works without any problem again. But with your Tutorial we can bypassing this! Thanks a lot.

Cheers
Florian

startrail
03-22-2017, 12:55 PM
Thank you very much for this elaborate tutorial .Works perfectly. Appreciate your input.

Regards

Mike

TheLever
03-22-2017, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the tutorial. For some reason, however, I can't make it work. I am running the visuals on the same computer as ASN, FSX and JL. For some reason, nothing gets saved in the folder - I would assume that since I am running everything as admin, rights shouldn't be an issue. Any clue what is missing? Is there a setting in ASN, I am lacking?

OmniAtlas
03-22-2017, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the tutorial. For some reason, however, I can't make it work. I am running the visuals on the same computer as ASN, FSX and JL. For some reason, nothing gets saved in the folder - I would assume that since I am running everything as admin, rights shouldn't be an issue. Any clue what is missing? Is there a setting in ASN, I am lacking?

Is your aircraft moving? Dat weather files do not write (the radar does not 'sweep') until the aircraft moves.

Glad to hear the tutorial helps. I will put up one on intercom next.

TheLever
03-22-2017, 04:37 PM
Is your aircraft moving? Dat weather files do not write (the radar does not 'sweep') until the aircraft moves.

Glad to hear the tutorial helps. I will put up one on intercom next.

It did help. I will try to move the a/c, though I don't think that will make the difference - tried it before without any returns. Thanks again for the tutorial, and looking forward to the intercom one :)

mikatsan
03-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Updated feedback:

I Finally made it with weather radar.
The problem was that I had P3D 3.2 and install Jeehell for P3D 3.3

After that the radar worked perfectly with the aircraft NOT moving in the main PC (P3D, ASKY and FMGS)

The problem I have now is that normally the ND runs in a remote computer and cannot "see" the files. I map the WXR drive from the main pc, but the problem is probably that the mapped drive have a different user (main pc's admin) and the ND in the remote runs with the remote pc's admin...

tuomasho
03-22-2017, 07:34 PM
Hello,

I just downloaded the new little update for the version number and EIS2 displays... And now I have a problem with both PFD's. The left and bottom parts doesn't show on the displays and resizing doesn't help.

Also I tried both EIS1 and EIS2 setup. EIS1 shows little bit more at left and bottom of display, but neither doesn't do the trick...

Best regards

-=Tuomas=-

AUA171
03-22-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi JL!

I installed B47 today. My first test flight was successful without any problems. WXR works great.
One important topic for me is the hardware interface implementation for ACP and WX-Radar panel via SIOC (prefered) or FSUIPC.
I would really appreciate if you could get this done to bring my panels alive :-)

Thanks for your great work!
Christian

OmniAtlas
03-23-2017, 05:49 AM
Hi JL -- with the latest update there is now a scaling problem on the PFD regardless if you use EISmodel=2 or 1.

Thank you.

edit -- just realize Tuomas above also mentioned the same thing. Oops :)

And if you guys didn't know B47 also includes a dimming potentiometer function for the weather and terrain, amazing :smile:

pete_fuss
03-23-2017, 06:19 AM
Hello JL,
i have found one other issue, the APU EGT did not work correct!
When the APU is starting, the temperatur scala is going to a higher position and after a few seconds, it goes down to 0 Degr, but the APU is still working !
Please have a look.

@OmniAtlas And if you guys didn't know B47 also includes a dimming potentiometer function for the weather and terrain, amazing

Where can i found it?:roll:

Regards Peter

OmniAtlas
03-23-2017, 08:07 AM
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12198&stc=1

Fritz
03-23-2017, 08:09 AM
The assigment for dimming the weather and terrain can be found in FMGS_Config -> DUs Dimmer.

I have an old hardware Panel for the WX Radar. GAIN an TILT are Pots. Will there be an assignment for this too?

What did you have assigned for the release action (Skalarki TQ)? I found manual input flag. Is that correct?

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170323/temp/sgip9mc3.jpg

(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4669/sgip9mc3_jpg.htm)

mikatsan
03-23-2017, 08:19 AM
@OmniAtlas And if you guys didn't know B47 also includes a dimming potentiometer function for the weather and terrain, amazing

Where can i found it?:roll:

Regards Peter

It is in the MCDU Menu page!

pete_fuss
03-23-2017, 08:20 AM
Hello Omniatlas,

sorry, i didn't mean the dimming function, i mean the gain and tilt function by hardware!

regards Peter

jeehell
03-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Hi

There is an update for the PFD scaling.

JL

asessa
03-23-2017, 10:18 AM
Hi JL, thanks for your fast updates.

A question : do you have plan to introduce also A320 IAE and NEO models ?

jeehell
03-23-2017, 10:28 AM
Hi JL, thanks for your fast updates.

A question : do you have plan to introduce also A320 IAE and NEO models ?

Maybe iae but not in the near future. Neo has mainly performance differences. Not so many people would make the difference....

asessa
03-23-2017, 10:33 AM
Ok , many thanks

tcane
03-23-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi JL!

...One important topic for me is the hardware interface implementation for ACP and WX-Radar panel via SIOC (prefered) or FSUIPC...
Christian

Hi Christian,

I had already been aksed the question a few posts before. ;)
For the WX Radar, it should come in one of the next updates, according JH.

Cheers Florian

Gregor
03-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Hi JL

Just received latest update from the updater.exe but is named as version 46.1. Wrong version or just wrong naming?

Cheers
Greg

imported_Suggy
03-23-2017, 02:16 PM
Hi

There is an update for the PFD scaling.

JL

It's much better but I'm finding it's still not perfect. The FD annunciation on the right-hand side of the FMA is still chopped off.

Maybe someone can confirm this...?

Regards,
Darren Sugden

iperne
03-23-2017, 05:33 PM
I can confirm. Still missing part off left and right side of booth PFD.

Regards
Igor

Ridha
03-24-2017, 04:31 AM
I can confirm. Still missing part off left and right side of booth PFD.

Regards
Igor

Hi
Last update in the late afternoon, no particular problems except the FMA display which was incomplete, wider.
All is normal now after adding in aircraft.ini of C: \ A320FMGS \ FMGS Server \ PERF \ PA320
The following line: EISmodel = 2 to enable eis2

Since switching to B47 I no longer have the 'decel' display in green on the autobrake, it is active on the ECAM.
The display test is correct for all systems from "ann / l" in the test position on the overhead.
Am I the only one in this case ??

Thank you for your help
Best Regards
Ridha

tcane
03-24-2017, 05:11 AM
Hi
Last update in the late afternoon, no particular problems except the FMA display which was incomplete, wider.
All is normal now after adding in aircraft.ini of C: \ A320FMGS \ FMGS Server \ PERF \ PA320

Since switching to B47 I no longer have the 'decel' display in green on the autobrake, it is active on the ECAM.
The display test is correct for all systems from "ann / l" in the test position on the overhead.

Thank you for your help
Best Regards
Ridha

Hi,
I have the same issue.

cheers
Florian

jeehell
03-24-2017, 05:51 AM
There as an update in the evening, please try it...

JL

imported_Suggy
03-24-2017, 05:53 AM
There as an update in the evening, please try it...

JL

Thanks, JL.

FMA now appears to be fixed.

:-)

Regards,
Darren Sugden

Leonidas
03-24-2017, 02:28 PM
Hi
Ridha

Confirm that. Happens to me to.

Leonidas
03-24-2017, 02:41 PM
Hi guys
[Who could help me? I can't see WXR.
1st PC: P3D, FMGS SERVER, Default shared folder WXR.
2nd PC both NDs, WXR setting= \\SERVER_NAME\WRX (I can access this manually)
Search for an airport with precipitation in AS16, today was SBCG somewhere in Brasil, so tilt degree is the only I can see on NDs during a litle flight there. There was 9 dat files in WXR folder 800KB each, but no prcpt image on NDs.
What is wrong? Thanks]

EDIT: It's OK adding write privileges to shared folder.

Beaufort
03-24-2017, 04:27 PM
I have an old hardware Panel for the WX Radar. GAIN an TILT are Pots. Will there be an assignment for this too?
(http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4669/sgip9mc3_jpg.htm)

I have a 2015 Skalarki Pedestal with WxRadar panel, I can change gain and tilt with the Pots, but tilt gives one problem: While properly calibrated I can only turn the tilt down to 0 instead of -15 and so I mostly donīt see the precipitation on the ND. I can reach negative tilt values only via MCDU and then the precipitation display on the ND is present as it should be. Is that a problem of Skalarki profiler or can it be solved somewhere in JeeHell?

Fritz
03-24-2017, 04:31 PM
Has someone already solved the disconnect autothrust issue?
Have installed the latest skalarki profiler and assigned several release events.
The problem still occurs.
If someone has fixed this issue please tell us how.

Rafape
03-25-2017, 09:07 AM
Great job JL.

Only one question. I was assigned a Joystick button for the landing gear and now it does not work for me. Why can it happen?

If I out the FMGS it works.

Thank you!

jeehell
03-25-2017, 09:26 AM
Great job JL.

Only one question. I was assigned a Joystick button for the landing gear and now it does not work for me. Why can it happen?

If I out the FMGS it works.

Thank you!
do not use FSX/P3D assignmennts... only those in FMGS config. Including flaps,gear,spoilers,etc.

mangione
03-25-2017, 10:26 AM
I have a 2015 Skalarki Pedestal with WxRadar panel, I can change gain and tilt with the Pots, but tilt gives one problem: While properly calibrated I can only turn the tilt down to 0 instead of -15 and so I mostly donīt see the precipitation on the ND. I can reach negative tilt values only via MCDU and then the precipitation display on the ND is present as it should be. Is that a problem of Skalarki profiler or can it be solved somewhere in JeeHell?

The same to me and I can't adjust the gain

jeehell
03-25-2017, 10:50 AM
The interface should work. If the skalarki controls do not work, then first thing is to check with Marcin, as usual with hardware issues.

Fritz
03-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Hi to all,

I have insert <<allowAFLOORinhibit=yes>> to x:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini.
Deactivated <<Act as pushbutton>> and assigned only ATHR TAKEOVER for Action on state for Levers 1 and 2.
No assigment for Action on state:Off according to the skalarki JL_FMGS Profil.
I still cannot activate Auto thrust.

Does the problem still occur with someone or has it solved in the meantime? A feedback would be wonderful.

Best regards

pete_fuss
03-26-2017, 02:42 AM
Hi to all,

this morning i have a problem with the updater!
on every pc in my homecockpit the updater is coming up, when i download the version i can read from version 47.0. i install it with admin rights, i start the starter.exe and the updater comes up again to updat to version 47.0!
Anyone the same problem or arework for me?

Regards Peter

cmdr114b
03-26-2017, 02:51 AM
Yes, I can confirm this. Update software message continues even after the update has been made.
John

pete_fuss
03-26-2017, 03:28 AM
Hi John,
i have fixed my problem!
You have to look for the date of the A320FMGS_B47_0.ex file it must be the 23.03.2017. in my case the downloader did`t override the older once! Run the exe file again and you will see if it update, after this the updater come once again to update the PFD. In the whats new.txt you see then the following:
A320 Software Solution Beta 47
------------------------------

23/03/2017
What's new in B47.0:
----------
-Corrected PFD display

22/03/2017
What's new in B47.0:
----------
-Corrected wrong version being displayed
-Reworked PFD/ND EIS2 layout a tiny bit (to take up all visible area).

Now in my system i`m on the actual point.

Regards Peter

cmdr114b
03-26-2017, 04:24 AM
Ok, thanks I will try that.
John

Beaufort
03-26-2017, 04:26 AM
The same to me and I can't adjust the gain
Adjusting gain works fine in my system.
I already mailed Marcin about the tilt prob.
@JL: By the way: THX a lot for this great upgrade! I just got Intercom working, that is really fantastic.

startrail
03-26-2017, 05:15 AM
Hi,
I have the same issue.

cheers
Florian

Have the same issue too

startrail
03-26-2017, 05:19 AM
Hi

Thank you for your help
Best Regards
Ridha

I too don't have Decel on my autobrake module or on Ecam

Ridha
03-26-2017, 06:53 AM
Hi
The autobrake Decel is ok on Max position, No Decel on Med position and Decel is ok on low position only at the last second when airplane stop ??
Ridha

spiliot
03-26-2017, 09:27 AM
Jean Luc would it be possible to bump a "patch version" number each time you update the installer? I think this will solve a few misunderstandings and make it more consistent. Much like what semver.org (http://semver.org/) suggests, a widely adopted software packaging/distributing naming scheme.

It could be like:
47.0.0->47.0.1 for fixing bugs, nothing else changes
47.0.0->47.1.0 for adding minor functionality that doesn't break anything and is backwards compatible safe
47.0.0->48.0.0 for adding major functionality that breaks/might break compatibility and/or requires some caution and/or advances the provided options a lot*

You're already doing this more or less, we just need the patch number too :)

*The last statement defers from the original semver proposal to be more consistent with how JH cycles are currently distributed

Gregor
03-27-2017, 04:16 PM
Hi all
Question to those of you who have already made a "distributed" installation.

Do I really need an installation of the FMGS-software on the visual pc or is it ok to just copy the Aircraft- and WXR-folder onto it and to do the necessery entries in the cfg-files like simobjects.cfg etc?

Cheers
Greg

emulov
03-27-2017, 04:28 PM
First, thank you very much JL for this very nice update!

Everything seems to work nicely. However, in my case I am unable to get the weather radar to work. Here is my setup:

PC 1: Running FSX and Jeehell FMGS Server
PC 2: PFD, ND, E/WD, SD and Software FCU
PC 3: Capt. MCDU and Overhead interface (this PC is a Windows-Tablet)
PC 4: Active Sky 2016

I always install as an admin on every PC. I have shared the WXR-folder on PC 1 and I have mapped the correct folder on every client PC. I am able to read and write to that folder from every PC. Active Sky 2016 is working and is injecting the weather into FSX. I just installed the latest FMGS update and I am currently flying in severe rain with rain and thunder/lightning. I have also read the nice tutorial for setting up the network share and I couldnīt find that I had missed something.

No files are being written to the WXR-folder on PC 1. I have not installed Jeehell FMGS on PC 4 since it only runs Active Sky 2016.

When I turn on the WXR through the MCDU, the only thing that shows up on the ND is the tilt value of the radar. It varies depending on the pith attitude of the airplane. EGPWS is working and I can turn on and off Terrain on ND as I could before.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Isak

OmniAtlas
03-27-2017, 05:05 PM
Hi Isak - can you try running AS206 on the same computer as the visual computer and see if that helps. Regards.

jeehell
03-27-2017, 06:22 PM
First, thank you very much JL for this very nice update!

Everything seems to work nicely. However, in my case I am unable to get the weather radar to work. Here is my setup:

PC 1: Running FSX and Jeehell FMGS Server
PC 2: PFD, ND, E/WD, SD and Software FCU
PC 3: Capt. MCDU and Overhead interface (this PC is a Windows-Tablet)
PC 4: Active Sky 2016

I always install as an admin on every PC. I have shared the WXR-folder on PC 1 and I have mapped the correct folder on every client PC. I am able to read and write to that folder from every PC. Active Sky 2016 is working and is injecting the weather into FSX. I just installed the latest FMGS update and I am currently flying in severe rain with rain and thunder/lightning. I have also read the nice tutorial for setting up the network share and I couldnīt find that I had missed something.

No files are being written to the WXR-folder on PC 1. I have not installed Jeehell FMGS on PC 4 since it only runs Active Sky 2016.

When I turn on the WXR through the MCDU, the only thing that shows up on the ND is the tilt value of the radar. It varies depending on the pith attitude of the airplane. EGPWS is working and I can turn on and off Terrain on ND as I could before.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Isak

It's possible under FSX the simpatch module is not correctly installed, you may need to add it manually, it is required to have the WXR.

emulov
03-28-2017, 01:20 AM
With the simpatch module enabled the weather radar is now working! I had manually disabled the simpather because I was doing some flights with a small GA aircraft and FSX was always shutting down with an error. Now, with simpatcher re-enabled, I still get an error when shutting down FSX. But that is just a minor issue as long as the Jeehell FMGS suite works perfectly.

Thank you so much for your help!

Best regards,
Isak

dkreiskott
03-28-2017, 02:25 AM
Hi Jean Luc,

sorry for my bad english, but I have a problem since Beta 47.
In my Home Cockpit I use four Computers. On all Computers the software starts automatically via Autostart Folder. With a little tool I can start every software in the right order delayed in seconds.

On the PC running FSX and FMGS Server, the order for start is starter.exe, Skalarki profiler and then FSX.
This order is by the Situation that I use FSX in Full Screen mode. All Software must be startet bevor FSX is ready.

Since Beta 47, FSXConnect and HardwareConnect doesen't connect to FSX if it is fully loaded.
After FSX is fully loaded I must Close starter an reopen it. Do you made any changes?

Include Version B46 all works fine

Do you have any idear or solution for my problem?

Thanks Dieter

jeehell
03-28-2017, 03:20 AM
it should be the contrary, start my software AFTER FSX.
I am having some issues with simconnect, and I am trying to solve them. This may affect other parts of the simconnect connectivity...

Fritz
03-28-2017, 01:19 PM
it should be the contrary, start my software AFTER FSX.
I am having some issues with simconnect, and I am trying to solve them. This may affect other parts of the simconnect connectivity...

The same to P3D. First you need to start a Flight in P3D, then HardwareConnect connects to the modules on the clients.

spiliot
03-29-2017, 04:16 PM
I had manually disabled the simpather because [...] FSX was always shutting down with an error. Now, with simpatcher re-enabled, I still get an error when shutting down FSX. But that is just a minor issue as long as the Jeehell FMGS suite works perfectly.

I also have the same problem with P3D and B47 on shutdown. I always get a crash some several seconds after closing P3D (generally with P3D the main window disappears fast when closing it but the program runs in the background for a while until it goes). Maybe simpatcher's cleanup code is not realising resources on receiving the quit event.

I also some times get the same crash while starting P3D after the welcome screen that allows you to select aircraft, airport, etc. I have a default flight with jeehell pa320 loaded in a gate. If this startup crash happens once will keep happening until I change something (usually select another aircraft, another graphics profile, airport), even if it would be the same loaded on the default flight, just reselecting it will most of the times work. I even deleted my default flight and created another one just in case there was something wrong there but again with intermittent crashes on startup. I didn't bother confirming simpatcher is the culprit as it is relevantly a small nuance and I didn't see anyone else mention it before.

Aumkem
03-29-2017, 04:41 PM
I had the Same problem with B47 and doing FSUIPC reinstall solved this for me .
i do it after all install because sometimes P3D dll.xml or simconnect have troubles after add-ons ..
Every time i had this i reinstall FSUIPC and all works fine ..

spiliot
03-29-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't use FSUIPC at all so my issue is not connected with it.

I also took a look in dll.xml just in case something was messed up there, nothing's wrong. I only have `as_connect`, an ActiveSky2016 dll and simpatcher.

startrail
03-30-2017, 12:37 AM
I also have the same problem with P3D and B47 on shutdown. I always get a crash some several seconds after closing P3D (generally with P3D the main window disappears fast when closing it but the program runs in the background for a while until it goes). Maybe simpatcher's cleanup code is not realising resources on receiving the quit event.

I also some times get the same crash while starting P3D after the welcome screen that allows you to select aircraft, airport, etc. I have a default flight with jeehell pa320 loaded in a gate. If this startup crash happens once will keep happening until I change something (usually select another aircraft, another graphics profile, airport), even if it would be the same loaded on the default flight, just reselecting it will most of the times work. I even deleted my default flight and created another one just in case there was something wrong there but again with intermittent crashes on startup. I didn't bother confirming simpatcher is the culprit as it is relevantly a small nuance and I didn't see anyone else mention it before.

I have the simpatcher crash after closing P3d. Probably due to having FMGS on server computer and P3d on client.

dkreiskott
03-30-2017, 01:56 AM
I had the same problem since B46. In B46 I change the order in dll.xml for the loaded modules and it solved the Problem. In B47 it doesn't help.

Regards Dieter

startrail
03-30-2017, 03:42 AM
Can someone help with the continuous flaps sound.

thanks

asessa
03-30-2017, 03:43 AM
I don't have crash with JL e p3d 3.4

Aumkem
03-30-2017, 05:37 AM
Can someone help with the continuous flaps sound.

thanks

I also search for a long time ( one year) but i don't find answers

startrail
03-30-2017, 06:43 AM
I also search for a long time ( one year) but i don't find answers

I did an extensive search, the issue was brought up by many , even in the French A320 FMGS but could not find the reply. I know it is there and was replied by Jeehell around 2 years ago.

Let's hope someone will come forward with an answer. Till then I will mute the flaps sound in sound.cfg.

flykarli
03-31-2017, 12:50 AM
I did an extensive search, the issue was brought up by many , even in the French A320 FMGS but could not find the reply. I know it is there and was replied by Jeehell around 2 years ago.

Let's hope someone will come forward with an answer. Till then I will mute the flaps sound in sound.cfg.

Maybe the sound comes from SIOC. Look in the folder of Sioc whether there is a wave file and deactivate it, or deactivate in the sioc ini. Another possibility would be in the modules folder of the FSX or P3D.
Hope it helpīs
Greetings
Karl

startrail
03-31-2017, 05:56 AM
Maybe the sound comes from SIOC. Look in the folder of Sioc whether there is a wave file and deactivate it, or deactivate in the sioc ini. Another possibility would be in the modules folder of the FSX or P3D.
Hope it helpīs
Greetings
Karl

Thanks for the reply.It was none of the above. The flaps sound under P3d works perfectly only with A320 FMGS running that this flaps sound issue occurs.

cheers

Mike

Rafape
03-31-2017, 07:09 AM
Hi.

Just a question. I have the p3d v3.4.22. I'm going to buy Active Sky.

Which is better? ASN or AS16?

Thank's! ;)

asessa
03-31-2017, 07:12 AM
Hi.

Just a question. I have the p3d v3.4.22. I'm going to buy Active Sky.

Which is better? ASN or AS16?

Thank's! ;)

Hi , AS16 is newer than ASN...so AS16

fisfro
04-01-2017, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the reply.It was none of the above. The flaps sound under P3d works perfectly only with A320 FMGS running that this flaps sound issue occurs.

cheers

Mike

I have the same problem with flap sound, only p3d and jh running- but still no solution...

jeehell
04-01-2017, 04:43 PM
After all this time, the flaps can still not be heard from the cockpit. This is the "price" to pay to have accurate flaps movements.

Niklas
04-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Hello,

first of all thank you JL for the excellent update.

A few weeks ago I have had a training at Lufthansa Flight School A320 in Frankfurt. JL and DLH compared I can say that JL has done a really good job.
Nevertheless, I also noticed some improvement for JL:
First, all Airbus with fly by wire hold the position given by the pilot.
E.g. I pull up my airbus to v/s 1000ft/min. Then the Airbus hold a v/s of 1000ft/min (no autopilot!). In JL I noticed if there is a wind pulling or pushing the aircraft I can set it up again. So the real A320 get from the wind e.g. 2000ft/min and then it takes 1000ft/min automatically.

The next thing is that while taxiing on ground the JL Airbus has high acceleration on idle time. Sometimes I am (while both eng are on idle) speeds of more than 30kt.

Maybe there is a way to correct it. I know you have not a lot of time but for more reality this is important.
Thx.
Niklas

OmniAtlas
04-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Hello,

first of all thank you JL for the excellent update.

A few weeks ago I have had a training at Lufthansa Flight School A320 in Frankfurt. JL and DLH compared I can say that JL has done a really good job.
Nevertheless, I also noticed some improvement for JL:
First, all Airbus with fly by wire hold the position given by the pilot.
E.g. I pull up my airbus to v/s 1000ft/min. Then the Airbus hold a v/s of 1000ft/min (no autopilot!). In JL I noticed if there is a wind pulling or pushing the aircraft I can set it up again. So the real A320 get from the wind e.g. 2000ft/min and then it takes 1000ft/min automatically.

The next thing is that while taxiing on ground the JL Airbus has high acceleration on idle time. Sometimes I am (while both eng are on idle) speeds of more than 30kt.

Maybe there is a way to correct it. I know you have not a lot of time but for more reality this is important.
Thx.
Niklas

Thank you Niklas. if you can post your request on the FMGS bugtracker list (where all bugs and request) are noted, then JL can take a look at implementing these features.

http://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell/view_all_bug_page.php

mikatsan
04-03-2017, 08:00 AM

This is something i also noticed. Not always ( i will try to find under what circumstances this happens) although the Engines are on idle the aircraft moves. So i have to use about 15% reverse thrust to keep it steady.

Also i don't understand why the parking brakes (P3D default) is not working. I will check if there is an event from JeeHell configurator to assign it to a button.

Thanx,
Mike

spiliot
04-04-2017, 10:48 AM
IMO high ground acceleration is a sign of simpatcher not loading.

Ground friction/acceleration is a function of gross weight and density altitude. In real life and most configurations the airbus needs a bit of thrust to get started taxing and then it will happily taxi on a straight line with engines idling slightly accelerating to reach 15-20kts. During 90o turns it will dissipate some speed so a slight engine thrust is needed half way through the turn or while exiting the turn to resume taxi speed faster.

But a light enough plane on a low density altitude will accelerate to 30+kts quite easily and will require frequent braking action to keep it around 20-25 despite engines idling. A heavy plane on a high density altitude will need a bit of added thrust every now and then to maintain a faster taxi speed and a bigger boost on turns.

My experience is that with simpatcher working the taxi is quite accurate. Running the reversers to slow down the plane down in taxi or maintain a constant speed is totally unrealistic. Use the brakes if you have to (tap fairly to reduce speed, release then back to braking again if needed).

Gregor
04-05-2017, 06:02 AM
Please delete...

Cheers
Greg

Gregor
04-05-2017, 06:22 AM
Please delete...

Cheers
Greg

Firefly77
04-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Hi Everybody, I installed B47 and all the updates. Since 2 days I get the Auto Updater which want to update my version. When I press update it downlods a B47 version which I installed. However the Auto Updater starts everytime again ??? This happened now on my main pc and also on my CPT Side PC. Additionally my CPT Side PFD is showing a too big font ? This is strange as it was solved already 1or 2 weeks ago ! Can anybody help ?
Cheers Michael

tuomasho
04-05-2017, 05:16 PM
Delete the old installation file and install, then it works. For some reason, it doesn't overwrite the old file...

-=Tuomas=-

Firefly77
04-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Delete the old installation file and install, then it works. For some reason, it doesn't overwrite the old file...

-=Tuomas=-

Hi Toumas, thanks I will give it a try ! BR Michael

tuomasho
04-05-2017, 06:18 PM
Hi all,

if someone has still problems with the athr button that it doesn't turn on anymore if you have disconnected it I have found the "solution". I think JH made an typo in here http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31380&page=5 that write to aircraft.ini that "allowAFLOORinhibit=yes". It has to be NO! Then it works! :)

One thing I would like to know is that how the AP disconnect button from sidestick should work. When I am landing, little bit before I land I disconnect the AP from that button and there is that little beep sound for three times and it disconnects the AP and everything goes well (usually) :)

But when I have done that once from the sidestick button the next time (if I don't restart FMGS) there will be master caution, the alarm sound doesn't stop before I push the master caution and also clear the ECAM. I think the right procedure would be that every time when I disconnect AP from the sidestick it should only beep three times and that's that. Without master caution and alarm sound which I have to reset to stop?!?

Then I have a little problem. Always when I turn on the electricity to the aircraft the passenger oxygen system light is on at the OVHD. And I can't turn it off... One time it has turned off, but I can't figure out what caused it. Also the light is on at the FMGS 2D panel as well.

-=Tuomas=-

FwFreak
04-05-2017, 07:29 PM
But when I have done that once from the sidestick button the next time (if I don't restart FMGS) there will be master caution, the alarm sound doesn't stop before I push the master caution and also clear the ECAM. I think the right procedure would be that every time when I disconnect AP from the sidestick it should only beep three times and that's that. Without master caution and alarm sound which I have to reset to stop?!?

Same here.

Is it a bug that should be reported or a feature which I haven't understood yet...? :D

Rafape
04-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Hi , AS16 is newer than ASN...so AS16

Thank's Asessa ;)

Maddin91
04-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Hey JL,

I really like how the software developed over the last time and especially since the EIS2 it looks pretty neat.

However there are some big differences in the design of the ND to the real plane:
Pic from the real plane:
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12217&stc=1

As you can clearly see, in the real plane the range rings and drawing area go all the way down to the VOR/ADF identifiers.
Also the font of the VOR/ADF information, the message boxes (which by the way can be two at once, if one of the is "TA ONLY") and the airplane symbol are much larger. In general it seems the text is larger and thus better readable compared to JeeHell.

Any chance to modify the ND to be closer to the original?

Best regards,
Martin

Leonidas
04-06-2017, 10:59 AM
-=Tuomas=-

Do you have 2nd side stick for F.O.? I don't and I have same problem. Side Stick Priority LED at right side (FO) turns on and the message "Priority Left" sounds from speakers.

Rafape
04-06-2017, 11:11 AM
Hi. Can you save flight plans in version B.47? I searched for information but did not find it. Or can they be loaded externally? What kind of file are they?

Is there information?

Thank you.

Fritz
04-06-2017, 12:47 PM
...still problems with the athr button....

I deleted the assigments for the athr button in the skalarki profiler. That works for me also, but I will try your suggestion.

...the passenger oxygen system light is on at the OVHD....

You use FDS interface card, correct? I can confirm that. Had already reported. But this is a minor bug.

tuomasho
04-06-2017, 02:42 PM
I have Skalarki's components, so I think this is a problem in the FMGS then?

And I have two sidesticks, for CPT and FO. If I push the AP disconnect once it disconnects the AP, but if I press the button like 2-3 seconds it will change the priority. If I push it in CPT side, the green light/priority button goes on at the FO side and the priority left... Is it right like this, that the light goes on at FO side and the priority is left (CPT)?

-=Tuomas=-

jeehell
04-06-2017, 02:54 PM
I have Skalarki's components, so I think this is a problem in the FMGS then?

-=Tuomas=-
I would rather say it's a skalarki issue...

tuomasho
04-06-2017, 03:05 PM
So the problem is in Skalarki and FDS as well, because I think Fritz has FDS and also that same problem?

-=Tuomas=-

jeehell
04-06-2017, 03:43 PM
OK I checked, just to be sure.
There is a small bug on that one indeed, it will be corrected soon.

JL

tuomasho
04-06-2017, 05:07 PM
Hi JL,

and thank's! :D It's a very minor problem, so don't hurry.

-=Tuomas=-

mangione
04-07-2017, 05:30 AM
Hi everyone, I have noted that when you pull out the red fire button, the white SQUIB and amber DISCH lights switch on, on the real plane only the white SQUIB must switch on and only after you press the discharge pb after some seconds the amber light must come on.
I have skalarki OH....

Giulio

Leonidas
04-07-2017, 01:49 PM
So the problem is in Skalarki and FDS as well, because I think Fritz has FDS and also that same problem?
-=Tuomas=-

I also have FDS card, but I don't have the OXY issue.

TheLever
04-07-2017, 03:21 PM
So, I have been trying to make the WX radar work. I simply can't despite having folders created and all software running on the same box so sharing not being a problem. What confuses me is that no settings have to be changed in ASN? Did I miss something?

Leonidas
04-08-2017, 11:39 AM
So, I have been trying to make the WX radar work. I simply can't despite having folders created and all software running on the same box so sharing not being a problem. What confuses me is that no settings have to be changed in ASN? Did I miss something?

Are there .dat files in WXR folder or it's empty?

TheLever
04-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Are there .dat files in WXR folder or it's empty?

No, no files are dropped into that folder. Do I need to configure anything in ASN?

Leonidas
04-08-2017, 12:17 PM
No, no files are dropped into that folder. Do I need to configure anything in ASN?
I have AS16 and I didn't configure anything.

emulov
04-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Like JL already mentioned, you need the simpatch module installed to get the Weather Radar working. Here is how my entry in the dll.xml file looks:

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>SimPatcher</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>c:\A320FMGS\SimPatch\SimPatcher.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

Hope you will get it to work!

Regards,
Isak

mike24
04-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Where is the simpatch module please
I have dat files in wxr folder ON MAIN pc running p3dv3 and server
but I have a white coloured sweep but no weather on the nd display when in wxr mode
On a client pc the wxr
folder is mapped to main pc
All sharing done correctly
Thankyou
Mike

Leonidas
04-09-2017, 01:43 AM
Where is the simpatch module please
I have dat files in wxr folder ON MAIN pc running p3dv3 and server
but I have a white coloured sweep but no weather on the nd display when in wxr mode
On a client pc the wxr
folder is mapped to main pc
All sharing done correctly
Thankyou
Mike

Is there precipitation at the airport that time?
No need for mapping folder, you should just share it with read-write rights.
You should turn off TERR ON ND

mike24
04-09-2017, 01:53 AM
Yes in Tampa ktpa lots of precipitation on main as16 radar
terrain off
Folder shared properly
Do you no where the sim patch module is
Thanks for help

Leonidas
04-09-2017, 02:02 AM
Do you no where the sim patch module is
Thanks for help

In the default path C:\A320FMGS\simpatch

TheLever
04-09-2017, 03:17 AM
... you need the simpatch module installed to get the Weather Radar working....

I have that. I even have an entry for as_connect...

Firefly77
04-09-2017, 06:17 PM
Hi, I still have the auto updater coming on after every fmgs start ???? My version is up to date. How can I get rid of this ? Another problem which I have noticed is that my Plane always brake until to a full stop on the runway after landing. Auto brake is off. I have to wait until full stop before it accept thrust and continue to taxi ?? Anyone else with that ? Best regards Michael

pete_fuss
04-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Hi Firefly77,
there is a new Version B47.1 online, have you this one?

Regards Peter

pete_fuss
04-10-2017, 03:07 AM
Hello JL and Forum,

no big problem, but it struck me! The apu exhaust temperature goes after starting the apu back to 0 degrees celsius! The apu runs and brings electricity and compressed air to start the engines!
Has anyone observed the same behavior.
It was in the version B47 and also now in the version B47.1!

Regards Peter

jeehell
04-10-2017, 03:25 AM
Hello JL and Forum,

no big problem, but it struck me! The apu exhaust temperature goes after starting the apu back to 0 degrees celsius! The apu runs and brings electricity and compressed air to start the engines!
Has anyone observed the same behavior.
It was in the version B47 and also now in the version B47.1!

Regards Peter

Others have reported that, but I cannot reproduce.
Can you make a video of the problem?
And detail the complete conditions (including weather used so QNH and temeprature, etc...)

pete_fuss
04-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Hello JL,

i will to it in the afternoon!

Regards Peter

pete_fuss
04-10-2017, 06:05 AM
Hello JL,

the first video i made in the last minutes the EGT from the APU goes back to 410 ° and not back to 0, unbelievable!
I will make another video later this afternoon!

regards Peter

Fritz
04-10-2017, 01:19 PM
A question about version B47.1. When should I install FDS and when FDS legacy?

jeehell
04-10-2017, 02:03 PM
A question about version B47.1. When should I install FDS and when FDS legacy?
FDS Legacy is the driver used until now.The "new" one is the one tested in this thread http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30983.
If you had no idea about that, stay with the legacy driver.

michael1508
04-10-2017, 07:08 PM
Hi Isak, or anyone,

could you please explain for less experienced: how to install that simpatch module?? I see some files in the simpatch folder... what to do with them? I don't find a dll.xml file... confused :-(

Michael

PS: was flying through thunderstorm area - no files have been written in the wxr folder...

pete_fuss
04-11-2017, 02:26 AM
Hello JL,

the first video i made in the last minutes the EGT from the APU goes back to 410 ° and not back to 0, unbelievable!
I will make another video later this afternoon!

regards Peter

Good mornig JL,

this morning i made a new video with the EGT problem, here it is !

https://youtu.be/WhB6vUUmdLk

regards Peter

emulov
04-11-2017, 02:31 AM
Hi Isak, or anyone,

could you please explain for less experienced: how to install that simpatch module?? I see some files in the simpatch folder... what to do with them? I don't find a dll.xml file... confused :-(

Michael

PS: was flying through thunderstorm area - no files have been written in the wxr folder...

Just for your info, I am using FSX. It may be different for Prepar3d.

Open a Run box by pressing Win+R, then enter "shell:appdata". This should open an Explorer window inside the "AppData\Roaming" folder. Inside here you navigate to the "\Microsoft\FSX" folder. Here you will find the "dll.xml" file.

If you are unable to access the "AppData" folder, you might have to select “Show hidden files and folders” in the folder options first.

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12229&stc=1

Open the "dll.xml" file with an editor and look for this entry:

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>SimPatcher</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
<Path>c:\A320FMGS\SimPatch\SimPatcher.dll</Path>
</Launch.Addon>

If you have the entry like above, your SimPatch module is installed, otherwise you will have to manually enter the above lines (copy - paste) and save your "dll.xml" file.

Now your SimPatch module is installed and you should have a working weather radar.

Regards,
Isak

Firefly77
04-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Hi JL. I upgraded to 47.1 but still have the problem that the plane makes after landing a full stop before i can continue to taxi. Autobrakes are not switched on ! Any idea ? Best regards Michael

jeehell
04-13-2017, 04:37 AM
No ideas. Make sure you do not have the PKG BRK set nor that any pedal brake axis is actually braking.

Firefly77
04-13-2017, 05:11 AM
Hi JL, thanks for your reply. Thats really strange.... PKG BRK or other Brakes are not active !!! Everything else works fine, startup taxi takeoff inflight. It is just the full stop after touchdown which bothers me....the Plane also does not accept thrust even full thrust until it make thid full stop...Hmmm, does anyone else have this problem or I am the only one ???

iperne
04-13-2017, 06:20 AM
Hi!

After ful stop AC try PARK-BRK ON and back to OFF again. Sometimes works. Or deactivate AUTO-Brk manualy (LOW or MED) after pass 70knts.

Regards
Igor

Firefly77
04-13-2017, 06:57 AM
Thx ! I will try.

Fritz
04-13-2017, 08:04 AM
Thx ! I will try.
Disarm an retract the ground spoilers after landing.

Fritz
04-13-2017, 08:09 AM
Today I made an approach to ESSA. On the Waypoint there was a constraint 4000 ft and 160 kts.
I set the Flaps to full. The plane reduce the speed, but to low. At 120 kts I set the THR to TOGA to avoid a stall but the thrust goes max to 65%. In addition I put the nose down to rise the speed. Don't know what happened here.

Some issues I have concerning with the sioc creator. All these are minor bugs.

I have assigned the 3 IR mode selectors in the sioc creator.
Selector IR3 works normal. IR1 and IR2 I have to switch from OFF to NAV twice to
start the alignment.

I set the seatbelt sign switch to auto. If the plane lifts, the seatbelt sign goes automatically off.
I have assumed that it goes automatically off about 18,000 feet?

Too bad it is not yet possible to add "invert" for an assingment in the sioc creator.
I made some mistakes with wiring some switches. There are on when there should be off.
Tried to fix this with my own sioc code but not very succesfull.

The new Version is a futher little step to make FMGS more realistic. :-)

tuomasho
04-13-2017, 09:25 AM
Hi Fritz,

I have had couple of times pretty same kind of problem and... Check that your engines anti ice is on (and of course the weather conditions). ;)

Then, some questions and "bug" reports:

- I have a problem with brake gauge (have been with every version of FMGS): When the systems are running (engines off) and there is brake pressure if I push either side brake pedal the brake gauges move like it should. Also when I turn handbrake on and off the brake levers move at the gauge. But when the engines are running it doesn't work anymore. When I press brakes the gauges doesn't move anymore. Only when I turn handbrake on/off it works. But if I turn antiskid off, then the gauge works, but if the antiskid is on, only handbrake moves the gauges. Is this normal, or what (usually the pilots does the brake test when they are starting taxiing, I can't...)? :(

- Then I think at the real A320, when you turn the aerial pressure to standard it should also automatically change the ISIS air pressure to 1013? Is it like this or not?

- When A320 lands it should turn the trims automatically to zero? Mine doesn't...

- I have also the APU exhaust problem, it turns to zero degrees

- When I turn the systems on, the LDG ELEV is always at manual at ecam. I have to turn the LDG ELEV knob from auto to manual and then back to auto. Then it disappears from the display

JL, or anyone, comments and help? :)

And JL, thanks for the new upgrade, now the OXY light is off and also got some help about the sidestick APP button, I had to make a release button for it as well. :)

-=Tuomas=-

Fritz
04-14-2017, 10:23 AM
Hi,

thanks for the hint with anti ice. I did not notice this is considered in the simulation.

Can't tell you anything about the brake pressure gauge. I use my own simple sioc script.

What TQ do you use? Mine is a Skalarki TQ 2012. Mostly it trims back to zero when landing but sometimes not. Haven not reconginzed a pattern.

Your issue with the LDG ELEV could have the same reason as mine with the IRS Selector. Which interface card is your CABIN PRESS Mode SEL and MAN V/S Switch connected?

I can confirm the issue with the OXY light is solved.

jeehell
04-14-2017, 11:05 AM
Triple gauge behavior has been discussed several times over the last years...
This is in the FCOM, it is a normal behavior.

Phpilot
04-14-2017, 04:08 PM
Hello guys:) i have a simple question. I assimnt a joystick buton to apply parking brakes. But i can't put parking brakes off.
when i put parking brakes ON, they still always On and i don't make they OFF. the is some funtion in jeehell to put parking brake4s OFF?
How i resolve that?

jeehell
04-14-2017, 06:24 PM
You need both events: push and release. It won't work as a toggle switch.

Phpilot
04-14-2017, 06:35 PM
Tanks jeehell. I will try:) the same buton : one push parking brake. And same buton with realise event. But is the same action in fmgs, right? Parking brake.?
regards

Phpilot
04-14-2017, 06:37 PM
....or there is other action (like parking brake off) ?

Phpilot
04-15-2017, 10:02 AM
....or there is other action (like parking brake off) ?
Hello.:)
i still have same problem:
in config controls i have:
one buton push action ParBrake (push event).
the same buton in button realese action ParkBrake (release event)
this is correct?
i can put parkbrake ON but i can not put park brakes OFF.
there is any single action - park brakes OFF?:-|

anybody can help me fix this?

cheers
Frederico

Phpilot
04-15-2017, 10:07 AM
hello again. i just fix the problem. one button to apply brakes , other button to realise.
:))
Fred

spiliot
04-15-2017, 12:19 PM
hello again. i just fix the problem. one button to apply brakes , other button to realise.

...or use toggle_event in push action (and none in release).

Phpilot
04-15-2017, 01:49 PM
Hi i have another question in this b47 version. In b46 version, the trim up and trim down was assigmt in p3d. Where i assigmt this funcion know? I don t find it in controls config.
Last one. :) Wath is name of the funtion to disconet AP in sido stick button?
Regrads
i hope that anybody can help me...:)
frederico

Phpilot
04-16-2017, 07:33 AM
**** guys:)problem solved:))
happy Easter:)

tuomasho
04-16-2017, 09:07 AM
Hi,

thanks for the hint with anti ice. I did not notice this is considered in the simulation.

Can't tell you anything about the brake pressure gauge. I use my own simple sioc script.

What TQ do you use? Mine is a Skalarki TQ 2012. Mostly it trims back to zero when landing but sometimes not. Haven not reconginzed a pattern.

Your issue with the LDG ELEV could have the same reason as mine with the IRS Selector. Which interface card is your CABIN PRESS Mode SEL and MAN V/S Switch connected?

I can confirm the issue with the OXY light is solved.

Hi Fritz,

I am using Skalarki TQ 2016. I have made some more research and when I land the FCTL page in ecam also shows that trim is somewhere else than zero. For example my last landing the trim stayed at UP1.6 at FCTL display. So, it doesn't go to zero. At anytime... :(

The LDG ELEV is working now. Only thing what I have to do is always when I turn on the electricity to the plane I have to turn the knob from auto to manual and then back to auto. Then the LDG ELEV MAN goes out from ECAM. I am using Skalarki OVHD 2016 (P&P 2015).

Thank's JL for the answer about triple gauge, so it is working just at it is supposed to. :)

Do anyone have right FCOM prosedure about the ISIS? Should it go automatically to 1013 Hpa when you switch the aerial pressure to standard at FCU?

Usually when the pushback is completed, engines are running and pilots are starting to taxi, how they test the brakes? Do they turn the antiskid off and then push the brakes and see the pressure for both sides from the triple gauge or do they just brake when the plane is moving and feel that the plane is decelerating?

-=Tuomas=-

jeehell
04-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Hi

I don't really have time to teach how to fly the aircraft... Everything is described in the FCOM and other documents.
ISIS is of course a separate instrument, otherwise it would be useless as a standby instrument. It has its own controls...
For brake tests, obviously brakes work when the aircraft slows down.... And the fact the needle dont move means the green system works as normal supply. That's all there is to it.

JL

Niklas
04-17-2017, 05:57 AM
Hello everyone,

I have a question on the fps in p3d: Now I have a new garphic card (gtx 1050ti / 4gb) an observed the following:
The I am in the outside view I have more than 70fps. When I am going back to the flight deck (normal view) I just have around 30-40fps.
Is that normal? FPS are unlimited.

michael1508
04-17-2017, 09:23 AM
WXR works fine now.
Now some new miracle: since updating to B47 (B47.0) it happens randomly, that the route is not displayed on the ND.
As always, I enter the flightplan, while IRS is aligning. Now when the alignment is finished, the red message on the ND disappears and just shows the plane and the runway. But no route!

Since I only had this effect two-three times the last days I wonder, if this has to do with the update, or if I am the one, maybe missing something? What could cause the ND not to show the programmed route?

Thanks,
Michael

mangione
04-17-2017, 12:10 PM
WXR works fine now.Now some new miracle: since updating to B47 (B47.0) it happens randomly, that the route is not displayed on the ND.As always, I enter the flightplan, while IRS is aligning. Now when the alignment is finished, the red message on the ND disappears and just shows the plane and the runway. But no route! Since I only had this effect two-three times the last days I wonder, if this has to do with the update, or if I am the one, maybe missing something? What could cause the ND not to show the programmed route? Thanks,Michael

I have the same problem randomly, the only way to see the route on the ND is to close the FMGS on the client and start it again. (I have all the displays on one client)

dkreiskott
04-17-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi Jean Luc,

I using FMGS Server on an dedicated Computer. But since I have it installed my Fsx stutters. I'm using a Core I3 for the FMGS Server. Is it ok? Or what are the specs for a dedicated Server Computer?

Regards Dieter

michael1508
04-17-2017, 02:18 PM
I have the same problem randomly, the only way to see the route on the ND is to close the FMGS on the client and start it again. (I have all the displays on one client)

Too bad... was hopping, it would be my fault.

OrlandOre
04-20-2017, 01:40 PM
Hi all,
i have problem with the spoilers (or speed brakes) in the minimum position since start up to stop the aircraft, the problem is the appear out on the ECAM F/CTL Sistem Display all flight long... anyone else?

( I have FSCockpit Hardwere.).

romeow
04-21-2017, 06:04 AM
No probs so far with this item (using FSCockpit Speedbrake module as well). Try to reinstall the driver.

startrail
04-21-2017, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=OrlandOre;167596]Hi all,
i have problem with the spoilers (or speed brakes) in the minimum position since start up to stop the aircraft, the problem is the appear out on the ECAM F/CTL Sistem Display all flight long... anyone else?

( I have FSCockpit Hardwere.).[/QUOTE

No problem at all with Fscockpit.

dkreiskott
04-21-2017, 05:33 PM
Hi all,

( I have FSCockpit Hardwere.).

Yes, I have the Same problem

jpromeroa
04-21-2017, 05:41 PM
Hi!

I'm having an issue after I updated the Nav Data to 1704 with Navigraph.

Both MCDU are displaying the correct cycle and all data looks to be correct. However, after loading the route, and when trying to insert a different route, the ND wouldn't display the new route but the one I first inserted. The MCDU's flight plan page looks OK but the ND is stuck with the first route inserted. The same thing if I request a Direct To or a Radial In.

I updated the Navdata twice.

Please help!

jeehell
04-21-2017, 05:43 PM
Hi!

I'm having an issue after I updated the Nav Data to 1704 with Navigraph.

Both MCDU are displaying the correct cycle and all data looks to be correct. However, after loading the route, and when trying to insert a different route, the ND wouldn't display the new route but the one I first inserted. The MCDU's flight plan page looks OK but the ND is stuck with the first route inserted. The same thing if I request a Direct To or a Radial In.

I updated the Navdata twice.

Please help!
Nothing to do with navdata. You have a frozen ND or issue with networking it seems.

fisfro
04-22-2017, 03:18 PM
Hello,
since b47.x I'm not able to run my sim more than 10 minutes, because HardwareConnect will Crash every 10 minutes after start. I'm using FDS hardware . That's very frustrating.Could someone have some hep for me pls....
THXS

Robert

OmniAtlas
04-22-2017, 06:05 PM
Hi Robert - are you using the legacy FDS drivers or the old ones? I am using the new ones (don't think it matters) but I have no crashing.

fisfro
04-23-2017, 03:14 AM
Hi Robert - are you using the legacy FDS drivers or the old ones? I am using the new ones (don't think it matters) but I have no crashing.

Hello,

it seems that i have found the problem. With b47.x update the old driver have been installed to the new driver i'm using since b46.x. I have delete the old one and enjoyed my first complete flight with b47.x .... :-)

Thanks a lot!

Robert

Fritz
04-23-2017, 07:29 AM

Hi Ben,

I guess a complete re-asignment is necessary if using the legacy FDS driver, correct?

Best regards

OmniAtlas
04-23-2017, 08:00 AM
I have no idea but according to JL you shouldn't have to change to the new drivers unless you have issues with some of the overhead switches.

fisfro
04-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Hi Ben,

I guess a complete re-asignment is necessary if using the legacy FDS driver, correct?

Best regards

Hello Fritz,

I'm using the legacy driver and have done a re-assignment. Before that there was no chance to run with b46.x.

Robert

jeehell
04-23-2017, 01:53 PM
caution with the wording: legacy means old...

dkreiskott
04-24-2017, 03:03 PM
Hello All,

I have a big Problem with my FMGS.
On all Airports the Glide Slop is not in the middle of the Runway.
I'm using the last AIRAC from Navigraph 170401.
All files in the Navdata Folder are present.
I have deleted the *.BIN Files and have created new Files, but nothing solves the Problem.

FMGS Server runs on a dedicated Server. The FSX Computer has only the Sound Modul.
Two Computers are for CPT and FO Side with PFD, ND and MCDU.
The Navdata on both Computers are present.

In the Picture is the PFD and the Aircraft on Runway 26R in EDDM

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12270&stc=1

I hope anybody can help.
I don't know, if it is possible that the AIRAC causes this Problem.

For testing I disable all scenerys, but on the default Airports I have the same Problem.

Regards Dieter

spiliot
04-24-2017, 04:44 PM
If I'm not mistaken EDDM 26R has been brought up several times in the past for the same reason. Please search for it.

dkreiskott
04-24-2017, 05:09 PM
Hi spiliot,

it is no only in EDDM! All Airports in FSX.
But I'm shure it is the AIRAC from Naviraph.

I found in a Backup AIRAC 1607 from Aerosoft, now it works correct.

Jean Luc,
are there differnce between Aerosoft or Navigraph?

Regards Dieter

dkreiskott
04-25-2017, 04:34 AM
Hi Jean Luc,

Ok, I have tested both Navdata. As I describe, if I use the Navdata from Navigraph the ILS on all Airports are wrong. Any meters left or right from the Center. If I use the Navdata from Aerosoft all ILS on the center of the runway.

I think, the source data of both (Navigraph or Aerosoft) are the same?
If I delete the *.BIN files and the files in NAV1 and NAV2 folder and create new one, is there a difference in the process of creating the Navdata files?

I can't determine what is the problem with AIRAC 1704 from Navigraph?
And I think, I'm not the only one he use the Navigraph AIRACs.

I hope you can help.

Dieter

Phpilot
04-25-2017, 05:14 AM
hello guys. I have a simple question that i donīt know how i will solve this.
My sidestick is plug in PC1 ( p3d+server fmgs). Vpilot is in PC2 .the question is: how i assignt the PTT button is sidestick to vpilot? i have to install vpilot in PC1? or the is another solution?
regrads
Frederico

Phpilot
04-25-2017, 07:02 AM
...another thing. There is a FPS loss from B46 to B47 ? or is just my impression?
cheers

OmniAtlas
04-25-2017, 08:46 AM
hello guys. I have a simple question that i donīt know how i will solve this.
My sidestick is plug in PC1 ( p3d+server fmgs). Vpilot is in PC2 .the question is: how i assignt the PTT button is sidestick to vpilot? i have to install vpilot in PC1? or the is another solution?
regrads
Frederico

The vpilot documentation should key you in:

http://vpilot.metacraft.com/Documentation.aspx#networking
Running vPilot Over a NetworkvPilot can be run on a remote machine in your network, separate from the machine running the flight simulator, provided you have the correct version of SimConnect installed on the vPilot computer, and you have configured the SimConnect.cfg file correctly.
vPilot requires SimConnect version 10.0.61259.0, which is the version that is included with the SP2 or Acceleration SDK. The installer can be found in the following folder:
<SDK INSTALL FOLDER>\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\lib\SimConnect.msi
You can also download the SimConnect client installer here (http://vpilot.metacraft.com/Assets/Files/SimConnect.msi).
For instructions on configuring SimConnect in a network setting, please consult one of the many guides found online.
In order to get smooth movement of aircraft when running vPilot on a remote machine, you will need to run the vPilot TrafficProxy program on the machine that is running FSX. You'll see a shortcut to run the TrafficProxy in the vPilot folder in the programs list on the start menu. The TrafficProxy can be run on the FSX machine either before or after vPilot is started on the remote machine.
Note that you must install vPilot on both the remote machine and the FSX machine. On the remote machine, you will run the main vPilot program. On the FSX machine, you will run the TrafficProxy program. The two systems must have the same version of vPilot installed.
The TrafficProxy also allows you to configure a keyboard key or joystick/yoke button on the FSX machine to be used as your Push-To-Talk (PTT) button. The TrafficProxy will watch for the button/key press and send it to vPilot via SimConnect. To configure a PTT button this way, press CTRL-S while the TrafficProxy window is active. You will see a Settings screen with options to configure a PTT button. The configuration works exactly the same as within vPilot itself.

Phpilot
04-25-2017, 08:57 AM
Many tanks Omni. :) and about frames? B47 is havier?

Regards

Leonidas
05-02-2017, 12:46 PM
A week silence... good sign...
But there's almost nothing for JL to implement in next version.
Maybe IAE engines with EPR indicators... :lol:

Niklas
05-03-2017, 02:02 PM
A week silence... good sign...
But there's almost nothing for JL to implement in next version.
Maybe IAE engines with EPR indicators... :lol:

I think he is creating sth because he told me my request of a better weight loading is very low prio. So there must be big things.

@Dieter: I can confirm wrong ILS Data from Navigraph!

Regards,

Niklas

OmniAtlas
05-04-2017, 03:19 AM
Jean Luc is a busy man -- if you want to know what he is implementing in the next version, best to follow up on the bug tracker.

romeow
05-04-2017, 03:57 AM
@Dieter: I can confirm wrong ILS Data from Navigraph!

Same here! I haven't got the time to test it for other airports but in EDDK there are not only a few meters but half of the runway width. Never had this problem with Aerosoft's NavData (I have just changed from AS to Navigraph to test the alternative).

Regards
René

jeehell
05-04-2017, 04:26 AM
This seem unlikely to be a Navigraph vs Aerosoft problem.
Could it be some runways changed names in the last few months at your home airports?

dcutugno
05-04-2017, 09:26 AM
Hi, despite the fact i have setup the irs off position in Ittcreator when i start the FMGS they goes to Nav in the software overhead, can you have a look?
thank you

romeow
05-04-2017, 10:45 AM
Could it be some runways changed names in the last few months at your home airports?
I don't insist to say that my problem is due to the change of navdata source. I've noticed this kind of LOC offset (30 m) in EDDK just after having changed from Aerosoft to Navigraph. I agree that this might be a pure accident without any correlation. But how are these LOC offsets caused?
The AFCAD file is correct so far. If you can exclude a navdata problem it must probably be a scenery issue.

Regards
René

jeehell
05-04-2017, 11:47 AM
The AFCAD file for instance may not be accessible if P3D runs at the same time, depending on many factors (P3D running as admin, installed in a protected windows folder, etc).
Also, if in latest cycle EDDK runways or ILS changed (because of mgnetic variation), then you can have many issues.

Make sure you have applied Hervé Sors ILS fix (not the mag var one, but the navaid ILS one).
Make sure you have used admin rigths when creating the navdata (go to FMGS Server folder and run only the FMGS server using right click -> admin rights).
Make sure you have closed down P3D/FSX when creating the navdata.

JL

fisfro
05-06-2017, 07:47 AM
Hello,

unfortunately that was not the solution. I still have crashes with hardware connect during flight. I have seen in the log, that the cpflight Port open and close in a 5 seconds cycle. Is that normal?

Robert

jeehell
05-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Do you have a cpflight FCU?

Leonidas
05-06-2017, 12:24 PM
Hi
As soon as A/C reaches 180NM from destination, red ENTER DEST DATA msg appears on MCDU. I fill in all parameters in APPR page but the red msg remains. It disappears only by pressing CLR. Is this normal? Do I forget something?
Regards

jeehell
05-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Normal.....

fisfro
05-06-2017, 04:44 PM
Do you have a cpflight FCU?

Yes , i have.

Robert

jeehell
05-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Is it working? because if the port opens/closes every few seconds:
1) it is not connected to that PC
2) it is not the correct port being used
3) in any case, it will not work...

Leonidas
05-07-2017, 12:18 PM
Yes , i have.
Robert

Do you have last firmware 1.16?

fisfro
05-07-2017, 01:38 PM
Is it working? because if the port opens/closes every few seconds:
1) it is not connected to that PC
2) it is not the correct port being used
3) in any case, it will not work...

Hello jh,

Its working perfect , i habe no problems with fcu. Only with the crash of hardwareConnect. Lg

fisfro
05-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Do you have last firmware 1.16?

Hello,

To be honest I dont know, because fcu works since first run without problems, and I haven't take care about the version till now.
I have to check how I will detect the current verson....
Do i have tu update with b47.x ?

Robert

Leonidas
05-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Hello,

To be honest I dont know, because fcu works since first run without problems, and I haven't take care about the version till now.
I have to check how I will detect the current verson....
Do i have tu update with b47.x ?
Robert

During start firmware appears on the left (in SPD or HDG window).
No, you don't have to, but as general rule it's good to update it.

romeow
05-08-2017, 04:17 AM

Just tested, it really seems to be a Navigraph problem - at least on my PC. I reinstalled my Aerosoft NavData cycle 1703. In EDDK and EDDM where I noticed two large offsets (nearly one dot) the LOC is correct now. But I don't know if I had the same result with Aerosoft's cyle 1705! I am going to buy this single cycle and will see.

Regards
René

tcane
05-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Hello All,
I had a small issue with my Cockpitsonic Radio.
Sometimes in flight the Radio goes completly off and only when i turn the ON/Off Switch to "Off" and back to "On" the Radio goes back on.
Can anybody confirm this?
Itīs not a really important bug to fix, but maybe you can check this for your next update Jeehell or is this a bug from EHID maybe? And looking forward when you can integrate the Input-support for the Weatherradarpanel. Got a genius Panel from a 747 the next few days. :p

Cheers
Florian

asessa
05-09-2017, 08:01 AM
Hello All,
I had a small issue with my Cockpitsonic Radio.
Sometimes in flight the Radio goes completly off and only when i turn the ON/Off Switch to "Off" and back to "On" the Radio goes back on.
Can anybody confirm this?
Itīs not a really important bug to fix, but maybe you can check this for your next update Jeehell or is this a bug from EHID maybe? And looking forward when you can integrate the Input-support for the Weatherradarpanel. Got a genius Panel from a 747 the next few days. :p

Cheers
Florian

Hi, I have the same radio but i don't have this problem.
I think it could be a usb problem...did you attach it to a usb switch or directly to pc ?

romeow
05-09-2017, 12:30 PM
Hi Jean Luc,

Ok, I have tested both Navdata. As I describe, if I use the Navdata from Navigraph the ILS on all Airports are wrong. Any meters left or right from the Center. If I use the Navdata from Aerosoft all ILS on the center of the runway.

I think, the source data of both (Navigraph or Aerosoft) are the same?
If I delete the *.BIN files and the files in NAV1 and NAV2 folder and create new one, is there a difference in the process of creating the Navdata files?

I can't determine what is the problem with AIRAC 1704 from Navigraph?
And I think, I'm not the only one he use the Navigraph AIRACs.

I hope you can help.

Dieter

I could fix this problem. Als JH correctly said it's not a Navigraph vs Aerosoft navdata issue!

Check the correct scenery path in Navdata/FSScenery.cfg. I don't know which program has changed my formerly correct FSX path into a P3D path. I've never installed P3D!

I don't know either why the .bin files accepted the Aerosoft's NavData with a wrong scenery path but not Navigraph's Navdata. Anyway, ILS / LOC works again.

Cheers
René

tcane
05-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Hi Asessa, Hi JH,

@Asessa: Thx for your reply. Yes itīs connected to a USB-Hub but with a external PSU. After some CTGīs in the lasttime i reinstalled the Servermachine these days and since this it seems to work.

@ Jeehell and Somebody who has WX-Radar-Problems: As you read above i made an clean install of the Servermachine (Windows, ASN, P3D, FMGS etc.) After these i start my P3D 3.4 with bad weather, but there was no WX-Radar. Network seems to be fine and all was installed as usual. After one day of problem search i find the issue why the WX Radar doesnīt work. The SimPatcher.dll was not added into the dll.xml of P3D.
So donīt know what directly failed but after manually inserting, the WX-Radar works again. Maybe there is a small fault in the installation routine?!

Cheers Florian

mikatsan
05-10-2017, 10:34 AM
I have noticed that sometimes the flight path (green line) freezes and i cannot check for example the path from PFD when selecting PLAN and switching from waypoint to waypoint from MCDU.

Problem is solved when restarting A320 FMGS.

Any idea??

OmniAtlas
05-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Hello,

I am trying to trigger ECAM functions on the FMGS computer using a keyboard attached to the Visual Generator (P3D) computer.

1. Should I be using the "Offset Word Set" function in FSUIPC to trigger the function, or "Offset Byte Set"? I can see on the Jeehell FMGS document bytes are used.

2. On the visual computer is it mandatory to install 'FSUIPC support'? Regardless, after install I do not see the fsuipc dll file in hardware modules.

3. To trigger the FSUIPC function on the remote (server) computer, is it required to use wideserver/wideclient?

Thank you,

Ben

OmniAtlas
05-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Okay, after much hacking around I think I figured it out --

Wideserver/wideclient is required -- they must startup before FMGS.

Offset Byte Set should be used.

Offset values must be set with the 'x' prefix, e.g. 'x78ED'

Parameter values on the other hand do not have the x prefix, so for F/CTL ECAM I would type in '14' for parameter (push button pressed), and '72' for release, confirm in the dialog box.

Phpilot
05-13-2017, 01:08 PM
hello guys:)
I have on question.
When I set TOGA or FLEx in takeoff. I can see TOGA or FLEX in ECAM, but donīt show nothing in PFD.
no TOGA no SRS, etc.
this is a problem with calibration of my throttles? if would.... I couldn't see it in ECAM....right?
anybody can help me?
cheers
Frederico

jeehell
05-13-2017, 02:57 PM
hello guys:)
I have on question.
When I set TOGA or FLEx in takeoff. I can see TOGA or FLEX in ECAM, but donīt show nothing in PFD.
no TOGA no SRS, etc.
this is a problem with calibration of my throttles? if would.... I couldn't see it in ECAM....right?
anybody can help me?
cheers
Frederico
you need to give us more details. At least what FMA modes are active, FDs status, MCDU initialised correctly, etc...

Phpilot
05-13-2017, 03:24 PM
hi...I just find the solution:) I recalibrate my throttles...increase the error number in calibration window in FMGS config.
Now I everytingh alright :))) many tanks for you reply:) have a nice weekend....
regards
Frederico

Phpilot
05-13-2017, 03:26 PM
another question....the version 47 of your software can decrease FPS? due to the WX radar?
regards
Frederico

Leonidas
05-14-2017, 10:28 AM
Hi
After a new AIRAC installation, I override the produced file into the NAVDATA folder replacing the old one, but the version on MCDU remains the same (17.02). From how does MCDU read the version?
Regards

jeehell
05-14-2017, 02:53 PM
As usual, when proceeding for manual navdata building you must delete the previous bin files

Phpilot
05-15-2017, 01:04 PM
hello. Anybody can tell me if weather radar has impact in performance ( FPS) ?
regards
Frederico

jpromeroa
05-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Dear JH,

Can I anyhow link the "baro setting" on the STBY Altitude Indicator to the CAPT or FO baro setting on the EFIS, since I don't have a physical baro selector on the ISIS.

Best regards,
JP

jeehell
05-16-2017, 10:19 AM
Dear JH,

Can I anyhow link the "baro setting" on the STBY Altitude Indicator to the CAPT or FO baro setting on the EFIS, since I don't have a physical baro selector on the ISIS.

Best regards,
JP
in your file c:\A320FMGS\FMGS Server\PERF\PA320\Aircraft.ini add the line:
LinkISISQNHtoCPT=yes