PDA

View Full Version : A320 FMGS B47

Pages : 1 2 [3]

OmniAtlas
06-19-2017, 04:57 AM
Hi JL -- I can report simpatcher is now working with P3D v4 in the latest install version.

Thank you.
--

Some sluggishness in the ND and PFD or perhaps too much demand on the Server computer as others have reported, or this may have something to do with network congestion. Some more testing to do...

FwFreak
06-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Hi!

I can confirm, that the new beta version works without any simpatcher error messages. Did a two hours flight this evening without problems.

PFD and ND are working stable for me, just the loading times of these moduls are very long (much longer than the EWD and SD), but I think it is normal and also not new.

By the way, I've heard the MCDU has also a startup/selftest message in its display like the other screens in EIS2 mode (similar but not identical). Can anyone confirm that? It shall be yellow/orange, but I don't know if it is the same text.

mikatsan
06-20-2017, 05:05 AM
Hi!

I guess the new version also works with v3?

*sorry for asking, i was away from forum for some days....

M.

spiliot
06-20-2017, 06:08 AM
The new version is not official yet, JL got it out for testing the v4 simpatcher issues. IMO you should wait.

jeehell
06-20-2017, 09:25 AM
Hi!

I guess the new version also works with v3?

*sorry for asking, i was away from forum for some days....

M.
No its ok, you can install it with P3D V3 as well

dkreiskott
06-20-2017, 11:37 AM
Hi All,

"UPDNAV" is tested and ready. I publish the tool on my Website: http://www.ai-traffic-editor-x.de/index.php/updnav-fuer-jeehell-fmgs.html

The tool is free for everyone.

I do some changes. It can now be used with and without a dedicated Server and save time to create and distribute the Navigation data.

In the zip file is an english manual included.

Thanks to John for the test an helping to made a correct english manual.

Regards Dieter

mikatsan
06-22-2017, 05:17 AM
No its ok, you can install it with P3D V3 as well

Thank you!

jpromeroa
06-23-2017, 03:41 PM
Hi JL,

I found a small glitch regarding the auto pilot. When you reposition the aircraft form the ground to air and then select AP (1 or 2) it does not follow the Lateral Nav, it stays at the present roll. It does follow the Vertical Flight Director but it doesn't for the lateral.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
JP

emulov
06-24-2017, 01:48 PM
Hi JL,

I found a small glitch regarding the auto pilot. When you reposition the aircraft form the ground to air and then select AP (1 or 2) it does not follow the Lateral Nav, it stays at the present roll. It does follow the Vertical Flight Director but it doesn't for the lateral.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
JP

I found exactly the same problem when repositioning the aircraft with the Instructor Station by Luis Gordo. This was not an issue when using the Instructor Station in combination with the FMGS version B45.4.

Regards,
Isak

michael1508
07-01-2017, 07:40 PM
is the new simpatcher fix also recommended for FSX?

I still have no WXR since updating to B47.4 (it worked before). Simpatcher is included in dll.xls

Do I have to adjust the export path in AS2016 to write to the FMGS/wxr folder??

Michael

Beaufort
07-02-2017, 02:02 AM
Hi Dieter,
THX, youre right, absolutely no compatibilty issue. Only a real silly mistake: By unknown reasons I got the navdata1 and 2 folders placed into the navdata1 folder. Now all works fine.
@ Michael: I now use B47.4.1 with P3Dv3.4 and the wxr files go to the wxr folder without any further adjustment in AS16. I don't believe that should be different with FSX.

Migelito
07-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Hyi all!

Unfortunately it seems that I am too silly to get the green track line on my client NDs.
Everything worked fine in B45, also now with B47.4 I see the line on the server ND, but not on the client NDs.
On the client I did a Win7 update, graphics card driver update, correct JL installation of course (copy navrecord.dat and .bin files to the client), correct server IP address....
All other things working perfect (connections server-client as well). Back to B45: Track line is here again.
Maybe anyone got the same problem and a solution. Searching the forum since weeks, good ideas, but no solution in my case. Any idea of DHCP (auto?).

Thanks for any help or thoughts.
Kind regards
Michael

jeehell
07-03-2017, 09:57 AM
The issue with ND line has been eluding me for some time. I never experienced it.
It seems to be related to networking on some systems only.
Usually, after running all applications, a restart on the FMGS server computer tends to solve the issue... but I do not know why this might be the case.

Regards
JL

Migelito
07-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks for help, but nothing solved.
Changed ports (Thanks JP), tried restart (Thanks JL).
Funnywise B45 works perfect.
The next I do try a new LAN Controller.

Thanks for help!
Kind regards
Michael

Martena83
07-04-2017, 02:32 PM
I have P3Dv3.4 and v4.0 installed side by side, also AS16 for P3D (v3) and the new version AS for P3Dv4.
P3Dv3 / AS16 old version injects the WXR##.dat files in WXR folder for JeeHell B47.3 as well as for B47.4.1 (I will tell later to my other problem, why I have both installed for v3). But P3Dv4 / AS16 new version does not inject any file to my JeeHell B47.4.1 installation for v4 (neither to my JeeHell installations for v3). I tried the simpatcher.dll linked above by Beret, no effect. And there are "ignorefreelibrary" flags set in my registry only for FSC (Flightsim Commander), but not for simpatcher.dll .
Another problem: When I use B47.4.1 with P3Dv3, the MCDUs do not load the Navdatabase (bins are made from P3Dv3):
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12378&stc=1
I do not have the problem when I use my other installation of B47.4.1 with P3Dv4. Is B47.4 not compatible to P3Dv3 any more?
When I use B47.3 (and this is why I still keep my old installation of that version), the navdatabase is correctly loaded.
Last question: Starting B47.3 the green "Self Test" appears on the screen. This is gone with B47.4. Intentional or only in my system?
THX for help!
EDIT: Resolved, Post 492 + 511

I have the same issue and don't know why. Everything was working before the update to 47.4.1 and I have not changed any data in the Navdata folder.
Any idea why this is happening?

Beret
07-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Delet all your *.bin files!!!

cmdr114b
07-05-2017, 02:08 AM
And if you want to automate this process then have a look at Dieters UPDNAV program which works very well for me
and I highly recommend it.
John

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31380&page=48&p=168475&viewfull=1#post168475 (http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31380&page=48&p=168475&viewfull=1#post168475)

Martena83
07-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Delet all your *.bin files!!!

Thanks a lot for your help!

jeehell
07-06-2017, 05:19 AM
Hi

I had to change my server to a new one, so I had to reconfigure the new server. This is now online, hopefully all DNSs etc will point to the new server soon. There is an update which will make the updater work with the new server IP as well, the new version itself does not bring any enhancements, only minor internal changes.

If you're having troubles with the new server, you can try to download the update here:
http://163.172.86.18/A320FMGS_B47.6.exe

Regards
JL

romeow
07-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Hi JH,

is 47.6 still executable for FSX or only for P3D (v4)?
Thanks!
Regards René

jeehell
07-06-2017, 01:09 PM
I never said I would drop fsx or p3d v1 to v3 compatibility

romeow
07-06-2017, 02:57 PM
Sorry for this question but I've lost a bit the thread because of all the posts during the last pages concerning p3d v4 ;) I just wanted to be sure before installing the new version. Anyway, thanks to keep faith with FSX so far.
Regards, René

emulov
07-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Thank you very much for the new version, JL!

Now FSX does not crash on exiting the simulator. Just did a testflight from EGKK to EHAM. No issues at all.

Best regards,
Isak

Leonidas
07-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Hi
After last update, the two little circles on N1 (physical potition of thrust levers), are gone... Anyone else with this?
Regards

jeehell
07-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Just pushed an update, it should fix it.

Leonidas
07-07-2017, 01:33 PM
JL, is it too difficult in the next version to make a tool for rudder sensitivity, like ailerons-elevators ones you already provide?
Thanks

jeehell
07-07-2017, 04:25 PM
JL, is it too difficult in the next version to make a tool for rudder sensitivity, like ailerons-elevators ones you already provide?
Thanks
Why do you need that?

immaging
07-08-2017, 03:43 AM
Hi All,

I have a problem with the weather radar, since after installing P3d V4 and AS16 P3D V4, and reinstalling jeehell FMGS (last release) in the WXR folder I have no data (I just have a txt file called screenshots). Where is the mistake? Thanks for the help.

Next new release will be released for new sounds with important novelties.

Best

Daniele

jeehell
07-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Hi All,

I have a problem with the weather radar, since after installing P3d V4 and AS16 P3D V4, and reinstalling jeehell FMGS (last release) in the WXR folder I have no data (I just have a txt file called screenshots). Where is the mistake? Thanks for the help.

This shuold work just like it did before, no special thing to do.
Check the simpatcher module is correctly declared and running.
Check you did install V4 option during install.

JL

Leonidas
07-08-2017, 05:29 AM
Why do you need that?

Because I can't align A/C on runway well. During takeoff and landing A/C goes left and right all the way down. If the rudder was less sensitive I think I could run more stabilised.

OmniAtlas
07-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Hi All,

Best

Daniele

Running AS16 2016 over a network Daniele? I found wxr data is written even when AS16 is running on a remote computer. You just have to make sure simconnect is functioning, and the Prepar3D folder is shared across the network.

What new sounds do you have in mind for us Daniele? I am using your version 3 sound pack with a buttkicker and the low bass frequencies are excellent.

-- Startup sounds perhaps? :) http://www.christophpaulus.com/bugreport_jeehell/view.php?id=1189

Beaufort
07-10-2017, 05:21 PM
I am now running B47.6 with P3Dv3.4. The WXR##.dat files are in the WXR folder and they get updated every minute. But since V47.4.1 I have never seen any WXR echo on the ND. Someone with same problem?
EDIT: problem solved, see Post #534

OmniAtlas
07-11-2017, 04:03 AM
Are you using FSUIPC? I had to disable FSUIPC weather output in the settings file before it would work.

Beaufort
07-11-2017, 07:52 AM
THX Ben, I found it, but it was another reason:
I run A320 FMGS in a networked configuration and I had defined the folder where A320 FMGS server is installed as a connected network drive and put this path as the path to the WXR folder in the config of A320 FMGS on the networked PC, where the ND runs. BUT, stupid Windows offer no access to the connected network drive (red cross in explorer) until one has once opended it by a double click (red cross disappears). Windows can drive me crazy!
I now changed the path to a network path (\\[Main PC name]\...) and its working fine.

Migelito
07-13-2017, 05:48 AM
Just pushed an update, it should fix it.

Hyi JL!

I have B47.6 running perfectly nice. Still TLA indications (around N1 indication) still missing.

Small issue I noticed: When starting APU with APU bleed switched on, the APU bleed valve stays closed during start up, the APU bleed valve symbol is closed and amber. Reaching 95% N1 + 2sec or latest at 99,5% N1, bleed valve opens (symbol turns inline and green) and APU generator is available. I attached photos for symbolics.

Kind regards and always thanks for your incredible work
Michael

Leonidas
07-14-2017, 04:25 AM
Hi
When I fly a two-leg flight and FMGS server doesn't restart between them, Master Warning and this ECAM message stay on when I press the red button of sidestick, during second final approach-landing. Any idea?
Regards

http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12424&stc=1

tuomasho
07-14-2017, 04:55 AM
Hi Leonidas,

you have to assign both push and release actions to the sidestick apt.

Best regards

-=Tuomas=-

Fritz
07-15-2017, 05:11 AM
Reverse thrust does not always work.

Sometimes I have the following problem: Shortly after touch the ground I set the Thrust Lever to reverse thrust. However, there is no reversing thrust.
The thrust remains constant about 50% and can not be reduced or is not returned to idle.
Engine Anti Ice was on during the approach.

I have installed the latest version of Skalarki Profiler. Use JeeHell FMGS Version B47.6.
'Ve assign the lever already two times in the fmgs config. The problem sometimes occurs and sometimes it work perfect.
Hadware: Skalarki Thrust Lever. Maybee a simconnect Problem? Does anyone have this problem sometimes?

OmniAtlas
07-16-2017, 10:55 PM
Hi Fritz, I do not have this problem -- it may be isolated to your setup or a skalarki driver issue. Is your joystick configured on a remote computer, or is it connected to the same computer which runs FMGS Server?

I have had no issues with either a remote usb setup, or everything running on one computer.

Fritz
07-17-2017, 07:47 AM
Hi Ben,
yes all controls are connected to a remote computer.
Yesterday I was surprised since I had forgotten to start FMGS on the visual PC.
The reverse thrust has worked correct and no other errors occours.
I did not expect this. :shock:

I have to check on the next weekend whether there is a connection. First of all it seems that hardwareconnect is not necessary to run on the visual PC. As I said, I will check on the next weekend.

Gregor
07-18-2017, 02:36 AM
Hi Fritz

As a test only (by copying files from an other system with a full Installation)! I have tried to install FMGS on the visual system without using JLs installer. Basically you only need simpatcher.dll, the aircraft folder and the WXR folder and some adaptions in config files on the visual system.

Cheers
Greg

Fritz
07-24-2017, 02:21 AM
Made 3 flights last weekend. I did not start FMGS on the visual PC. Reverse thrust works perfekt.

Hi Fritz

As a test only (by copying files from an other system with a full Installation)! I have tried to install FMGS on the visual system without using JLs installer. Basically you only need simpatcher.dll, the aircraft folder and the WXR folder and some adaptions in config files on the visual system.

Cheers
Greg
I'm with you. It seems that only your mentioned files should be installed on a visual pc. No need to run hardwareconnect on the visual pc.
FSUIPC and Simconnect is sufficient for comunication. JeeHell correct me when I'm wrong.

jeehell
07-24-2017, 03:39 AM
Made 3 flights last weekend. I did not start FMGS on the visual PC. Reverse thrust works perfekt.

I'm with you. It seems that only your mentioned files should be installed on a visual pc. No need to run hardwareconnect on the visual pc.
FSUIPC and Simconnect is sufficient for comunication. JeeHell correct me when I'm wrong.

Using the installer is still the best ways to make sure you installed everything where needed.
But of course, you still must take care to install only the required files where needed (like FMGS Serve...).
My software does NOT use FSUIPC. The addon module is only for hardware integration, and only because people ask for it. I don't even have it installed on my own computer anymore.

Best regards
Jean Luc

Rafape
07-24-2017, 06:32 AM
Hi.

The weather radar work with Opus FSi Server? Thank's! ;)

pete_fuss
07-24-2017, 08:40 AM
Hi to all and JL,

I have sometimes a problem with the representation of the flight plan in the ND. It remains the old flight plan from the last leg in the representation or it comes none at all!
the flight plan which is deposited in the mcdu is indeed flown but not displayed. Does anyone have a similar phenomän or a solution as I can fix that?

Regards Peter

Leonidas
07-25-2017, 08:09 AM
Hi to all and JL,
I have sometimes a problem with the representation of the flight plan in the ND. It remains the old flight plan from the last leg in the representation or it comes none at all!
the flight plan which is deposited in the mcdu is indeed flown but not displayed. Does anyone have a similar phenomän or a solution as I can fix that?
Regards Peter

Have you tried to update graphics drivers in PC that ND runs?

pete_fuss
07-25-2017, 08:25 AM
Have you tried to update graphics drivers in PC that ND runs?

Hello Leonidas,

not in the moment, i will to it later this day !

In the moment i make a test: i start all computers from cold an dark, start P3DV4 than FMGS server and all the clients!
Then i has wait the ADIRS align time (9 Minutes)! In the last 4 hours i was flown 5 Legs with new flightplans and in the moment the flightplan is always right in the ND!
Sometimes i take a shortcut to the align time from the ADIRS, maybe that makes the mistake!?

I test more this evening and report !

regards Peter

Leonidas
07-25-2017, 08:54 AM
Sometimes i take a shortcut to the align time from the ADIRS, maybe that makes the mistake!?
regards Peter

I always make quick alignment (<1min) and never have problem.

FwFreak
07-25-2017, 09:05 AM
Hi!

I also have a problem, that the ND doesn't update route data. I often fly a selected descend but when I change the altitude (given from the ATC) or the VS at the FCU the "end of descend" arrow at the ND does not change its position anytime.

The second thing, when I enter a STAR/Approach in the MCDU sometimes the changes still stay yellow dashed when I confirm the entries.

For both issues, when I switch to managed descend (and then back to selected) the problem is solved for this moment.

pete_fuss
07-26-2017, 07:09 AM
I always make quick alignment (<1min) and never have problem.
Hi Leonidas;

did you make the quick alignment only with switches and offsets or with the software OVHP?

this morning i make also a quick alignment with the OVHP software and no flightplan is displayed! only a white departure und arrival runway on the ND.

Just bevor a start my cockpit again and wait the 9 minutes alignment and the insert flighplan will displayed !

any ideas ??

regards Peter

Leonidas
07-26-2017, 01:05 PM
Hi Leonidas;
did you make the quick alignment only with switches and offsets or with the software OVHP?
this morning i make also a quick alignment with the OVHP software and no flightplan is displayed! only a white departure und arrival runway on the ND.
Just bevor a start my cockpit again and wait the 9 minutes alignment and the insert flighplan will displayed !
any ideas ??
regards Peter

Only with switches connected to an FDS card, NAV-OFF-NAV for each one of the 3 switches. I confirm from E/W display, where alignment < 1min message appears.

pete_fuss
07-27-2017, 06:11 AM
Hi Leonidas,

yesterday it works perfect, but today :x

The weather and the Terrain ist displayed fine, only the flightplan!

Did you know where the flightplan will be written during a flight ?
Perhaps there is something wrong with this folder !?

regards Peter

Leonidas
07-27-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi Leonidas,
yesterday it works perfect, but today :x
The weather and the Terrain ist displayed fine, only the flightplan!
Did you know where the flightplan will be written during a flight ?
Perhaps there is something wrong with this folder !?
regards Peter

No Peter, I don't sorry. Have you updated graphic drivers?

pete_fuss
07-27-2017, 12:37 PM
Hi Leonidas,

in my captain`s computer i have insert a new graphicard NIVIDA GTX 970 with the latest driver!

I will test it this evening!

regards Peter

pete_fuss
07-27-2017, 02:58 PM
So,
this is the report of the testflight this evening!

Depature EDDS, Flightplan is in both ND`s, the weather display is working and it`s changing on the way! Aproaching to EDDF on the PSA 3L STAR, now i delete to waypoints in the mcdu, but mo changing in both ND`s! I thing this is not a problem from the display driver! In both mcdu`s capt and fo the waypoints no more in, but on the ND`s !

regards Peter

Leonidas
07-27-2017, 06:02 PM
So,
this is the report of the testflight this evening!
Depature EDDS, Flightplan is in both ND`s, the weather display is working and it`s changing on the way! Aproaching to EDDF on the PSA 3L STAR, now i delete to waypoints in the mcdu, but mo changing in both ND`s! I thing this is not a problem from the display driver! In both mcdu`s capt and fo the waypoints no more in, but on the ND`s !
regards Peter

That time try to pause the sim by press P key and restart just clients where ND's connected, then press P again to see if the path is changed or not.

FwFreak
07-29-2017, 09:19 PM
Or try to change the descend mode (press & pull/pull & press ALT at the FCU) For me, that helps the ND to update. Perhaps it helps like when I have problems with the ND(s).

pete_fuss
07-30-2017, 04:20 AM
Or try to change the descend mode (press & pull/pull & press ALT at the FCU) For me, that helps the ND to update. Perhaps it helps like when I have problems with the ND(s).

Hello,

i try this but in my case it dosn`t help!

Since friday i make testflights, without the short alignment over the ovhp software and no problem!

i will test and report more on monday!

regards Peter

pete_fuss
07-30-2017, 06:39 AM
That time try to pause the sim by press P key and restart just clients where ND's connected, then press P again to see if the path is changed or not.

Hello Leonidas,

when i do this, after restart the client`s with the ND`s on it, no Flightplan is in the ND!

That is not the solution !

But i think i found out where the problem comes from !
In the moment my hardware Adirs is not connected, so i have to wait 9 minutes for the alignment or i start on a client computer the software ovhp to make a shortcut to the alignment! When i close the software ovhp after the short alignment this problems come!

regards Peter

jeehell
07-30-2017, 06:17 PM
Hi

Hello Leonidas,

when i do this, after restart the client`s with the ND`s on it, no Flightplan is in the ND!

That is not the solution !

But i think i found out where the problem comes from !
In the moment my hardware Adirs is not connected, so i have to wait 9 minutes for the alignment or i start on a client computer the software ovhp to make a shortcut to the alignment! When i close the software ovhp after the short alignment this problems come!

regards Peter
Please make some tests. It has to be 100% reproducible. For one, I most of the time use the fast align and never had any issue.
Then please compile some results and post that in the new B48.0 thread.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31758

Regards

jeehell
07-30-2017, 06:18 PM
Closing this thread, as B48 is out.
http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31758
JL