PDA

View Full Version : flightsimlabs

Gregor
01-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Good morning

I would love to use the JeeHell-suite with the new flightsimlabs A320 in P3D :idea:

Cheers
Greg

asessa
01-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Good morning

I would love to use the JeeHell-suite with the new flightsimlabs A320 in P3D :idea:

Cheers
Greg

Why?
JL FGMS has all instruments and features as (or better) FSL A320.
It's impossible to use JL and FSL togheter

Gregor
01-24-2017, 05:00 AM
Hi Asessa

Yes I know that this is (currently?) not possible. And I agree that we have all we need with regard to instruments. But I for my turn would like to have a "realistic" outside model as well. And there is no progress anymore for years with the PA A320. For example there is no winglet/sharklet model available for FSX/P3D to my knowledge.

Cheers
Greg

asessa
01-24-2017, 05:08 AM
Hi Gregor, i understand your point of you but :

1. you have to consider JL FGMS is a home cockpit suite, so the external model isn't a must
2. JL is based on a custom flightmodel , so JL should know the fsl flightmodel (and i think is impossible)
3. JL flightmodel is only for CFM-56B A320 model, there isn't (i hope only for now) model for IAE, NEO and Sharklets model

Gregor
01-24-2017, 05:31 AM
Hi Asessa

Your points are fully valid. My initial statement was not a demand nor a request, just wishful thinking :-)

But I could imagine that FSL would be interested in a cooperation with JL, you never now...

Cheers
Greg

OmniAtlas
01-24-2017, 10:24 AM
Hi Asessa

Your points are fully valid. My initial statement was not a demand nor a request, just wishful thinking :-)

But I could imagine that FSL would be interested in a cooperation with JL, you never now...

Cheers
Greg

FSL is developing a professional version of their A320 specifically for cockpit builders, so it is unlikely there will be collaboration.